π™’π™§π™žπ™©π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙀𝙬𝙣...

By iluvvphoebebridgers

"𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’‚π’π’π’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’π’Žπ’† π’Šπ’π’—π’Šπ’”π’‚π’ƒπ’π’† π’”π’•π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’•π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’– ... More

1 | foreword
2 | cast
3 | dune premire
4 | george orwell
5 | surprises
6 | distractions and indoor water parks
7 | "well aren't you adorable!"
8 | charlie hate club.
9 | met gala shenanigans
10 | ouch.
11 | say sike, bitch.
12 | interviews and kiss cams
13 | flights.
14 | party
16 | happy birthday, timmy.
17 | first days and dates
18 | Don't Look Up
19 | "what the hell?!"

15 | 'tis the damn season.

2.2K 75 40
By iluvvphoebebridgers

"you could call me "babe" for the weekend.
'tis the damn season."

-taylor swift

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"These are just getting repetitive," Timothée told, staring at the same four colorful explosions in the sky that had been reappearing every ten seconds.

June was still sitting on his right, her hands placed under her thighs. She stayed silent for a moment, "Wanna watch Dirty Dancing?" She asked, moving her gaze from the sky to the boy next to him.

"I would want nothing more." He replied, sticking out his hand and pulling June up.

Timothée and June walked through the snowy backyard and the back door. Timothée hummed the song "overload" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack the whole time.

Ten minutes later, Timothée was on June's bed wearing his pajamas. He patiently read the book he'd been reading on and off on June's bedside table as she changed in the nearby bathroom.

"Scooch over," June said, walking back into her room and flopping onto the bed right next to Timothée.

Timothée put the flimsy book back onto the small wooden table. The two sat on June's twin-sized bed, their knees touching one another's.

He watched June as she flicked through the movies on the computer in front of them, looking for Dirty Dancing.

She made an "Aha!" noise when she finally found it. June laid back onto the fluffy pillows behind the two of them and pulled the blanket higher up over herself.

Timothée copied June's actions. "I know you're gonna fall asleep." He told through a small smile.

June kept her gaze on the screen in front of them, "I'm not." She told defensively, also having a small smile on her face.

"Are too."

"I love dirty dancing," June argued. "I would never fall asleep during this award-winning movie."

Timothée finally looked away from June and back to the screen in front of them. "If that's what helps you sleep at night." He shrugged, a small grin still staying on his face.

"I'm not gonna sleep."

"Right."

"Shut up and watch the movie."

Timothée and June watched the movie for a solid ten minutes before they both were completely knocked out. Timothée's head rested on June's shoulder. The distant noise of firework explosions was heard in the background, along with the Dirty Dancing dialogue.

When June woke up the next morning, she immediately noticed she was the only one in her bed.

She sat up and looked around the room. The time on the clock read, 10:02 am. Timothée's phone and jacket were both gone.

Confused, she pulled open the door to her bedroom.

June peeked her head into her father's room to see his room was also empty.

"What the fuck." June mumbled under her breath.

The very next moment, the sound of the front door opening echoed throughout the chilly house.

June began walking down the stairs to see the sight of her father and Timothée both in their jackets. Timothée was holding a black paper bag and Mr.Murklin was hanging up the car keys back in their spot.

"Where were you guys?" June asked, making her father and Timothée both immediately look up at June.

Timothée moved the bag behind his back. "Grocery's." He answered immediately.

"I needed another toothbrush." Junes father said at the same time as Timothée.

The two turned to each other. "We went grocery shopping and-and I needed a toothbrush." Mr. Murklin corrected. Timothée nodded.

June scrunched her eyebrows together at the two of them. "You guys are weird." She said before going back up the stairs.

Timothée moved the bag from behind his back. "Do you think she believed us?" Junes father asked in a whisper.

"Definitely."

"Pound it!" Mr.Murklin exclaimed, holding up his fist and fist bumping Timothée.

The Murklin's and Timothée had an uneventful but nevertheless-- enjoyable Christmas Eve.

Most of it was spent helping set up for the Christmas party, but also lots of laughs were shared. Junes father andTimothée got along very well.

Christmas Eve might have been uneventful, but Christmas certainly was quite the opposite.

Timothée was awoken to the sight of June belly-flopping onto his bed at eight in the morning.

The ground outside was white. Snow fell from the sky and onto the roofs throughout the neighborhood.

Timothée groaned at the sudden and abrupt entrance of June. "It's way too early for this." He said, his words mumbled for he had his face buried in his pillow.

June shook his shoulder, "It's not too early for this super cool present I have in my hands." She bribed.

Timothée's head shot up, he looked at June's hands to see she was in fact holding a box. The box was wrapped messily. The tape was placed around the folded corners and a white bow was stuck on the top. June might've not been the best present wrapper, but you could see she tried.

Timothée smiled at June, using his elbow to prop himself up on the bed. "Give me like— 5 minutes." He estimated, quickly getting up off of the bed.

"Hurry!" June called as Timothée walked into the bathroom.

"Beauty takes time!" He shouted back from the bathroom. He heard June laugh.

While Timothée brushed his teeth, June attempted to fix the terrible wrapping job on the present. Not that it mattered, since Timothée was about to tear it open.

She waited patiently on the bed before Timothée can back a few minutes later. His curly hair was less messy.

Timothée grabbed a white box from his suitcase and handed it to June. "You open mine first." He told, fighting back an even bigger mischievous smile. He sat cross-legged on the bed, directly across from June.

June observed the box. Placed all around it were visitor badges from Lewis Daily. They each said different things. One said, "Timothée, visit for June." Another said, "Timmy, visit for Junie." June laughed when she saw one that said, "Timothy, visit for Jane."

June finally tore her eyes away from the box, "You're the most sentimental person I know." She said through a smile, turning her attention back to the box.

"I know, I know, I'm the coolest person you know." He said sarcastically, "Open the present."

June lifted the lid off of the box carefully. Timothée watched as her eyes lit up at the sight of the present.

The inside of the box contained two records, three books, and three cassette tapes. Taking a closer look, June saw that the records and the books were the same ones that got destroyed during the fire sprinkler accident at June's apartment. Except, these were new and shiny. The cassettes were the songs and albums the two had sung yesterday. These included, Aladdin Sane by David Bowie, Gold by Marvin Gaye, and Come on Eileen by the Dexys Midnight Runners.

June looked up, completely speechless. Timothée cleared his throat. "After after the party— I realized I wanted to get you something else, so I went with your dad to the record store yesterday, and- I picked up those three cassettes—" Timothée explained, rubbing the back of his neck, waiting for June to say something.

June said nothing. She grabbed the side of  Timothée's face with one hand, pulling him in close. Before kissing him, she whispered, "Thank you, Timothée. I love it."

Soon, their lips met and everything else melts away. Junes eyes flutter shut so she can focus on him. How his hand comes up to gently cup her cheek. How soft his curls are when she threads her fingers through his hair, playing with the locks at the back of his head. How it doesn't feel like they're close enough.

Timothée tightened his hands around June's waist in fear of her falling off of the small bed. June trails her tongue across his bottom lip. He
he makes a surprised noise in the back of his throat before opening his mouth to her.

June felt the sound of his groan echo throughout her body. The two moved in synch, June ran her fingers through Timothée's hair more aggressively now as the kiss depended. June noticed Timothée start to become breathless, but that didn't stop them. Timothée moved his hands all around Junes' back, looking for a good resting spot. Timothée smirked against her lips.

Timothée looked disappointed when June pulled away from the kiss. His hair went back to its messy state and his face was a bright red. "Open mine now." She said, a small smile still on her face. She handed Timothée her box.

"That wasn't the present?" Timothée mumbled under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." Said Timothée, carefully and tediously ripping the wrapping paper off of the box. 

His smile grew when he saw the contents of the box.

About a month ago when June was helping Timothée decorate his room, Timothée purchased a plethora of picture frames. June asked what he was going to do with that many, and he said he was going to "fill up the empty spaces with pictures."

Timothée never got around to it, so June decided to help him out.

An old vintage polaroid camera was placed in the middle of the box. Along with a smaller box of film and an attachable strap to carry the camera around his neck.

Timothée gasped. He stared at the items in the box, back to June, and then back to the box.

"This is sick!" Timothée exclaimed with a huge excited smile as he observed the camera.  He put the camera down for a moment, "Thank you so much, Junie."

Timothée leaned forward and cupped the sides of June's face with both his hands, squishing her face. He kissed her cheek four times in a row.

June laughed and watch Timothée mess with the camera, looking slightly confused.

The two spent the next couple of hours helping Mr. Murklin cook. But first, they exchanged gifts. Timothée bought him a box of paintbrushes and a Little Miss Sunshine DVD, signed by Steve Carrell. June never saw her father that excited about anything.

June bought him, a  Sounds of Summer Beach Boys record, a coffee mug, and a laptop case.

In return, June's dad gave Timothée a book holder that Timothée had been eyeing at the record store, as well as a series of "classic books."

He gave June a gift card to her favorite clothing store in New York and a tiny little music box. When you twisted the handle, it played the song, Viva La Vida, by Coldplay, which used to be June and her father's favorite song.

But for the both of them, June's father gifted them matching sweaters. They were a knit navy blue material, and a picture of Rudolph the reindeer was plastered on both of them.

Timothée and June laughed when they saw them, and agreed to wear them at the party.

As the three of them helped prepare dinner, Timothée laughed he saw June and her dad wearing a pair of swimming goggles as they chopped the onions.

"What's with the shades?" Timothée asked, leaning forward on the marble counter.

"Onion chopping goggles." June's father explained. "Murklin's have really sensitive eyes.
It's genetic."

Timothée snorted, "Pass me a pair." He said, then catching the goggles June threw at him.

Up until the guests arrived, Timothée, June, and her father spent the afternoon together. They set up the table for the guests and listened to music as they did so.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Almost three hours later, it was 6:30. June and Timothée had both showered and gotten ready for the party.

June smiled at Timothée when he walked into her room. His hair was still a bit wet, but it was way less messy than before. Both June and Timothée wore the gifted matching Christmas sweater with a pair of jeans. Timothée looked like he belonged on a Hallmark Christmas card.

"You clean up nicely." June complimented, removing a piece of sweater fluff from Timothée's hair.

"I like your sweater." Timothée joked, pointing to her identical sweater.

June snorted, "I like yours too." She played along, "Looks a bit familiar, though." She frowned.

Timothée and June began walking down the stairs, "Now that you mention it— it does look a bit familiar." Timothée said through a smile.

As Timothée and June approached the bottom of the stairs, the doorbell rang.

June pulled it open. At the other side of the door stood the Hollberg family. Aaron, Aaron's mother, his older sister, and his younger brother.

Immediately, the family broke out into a series of , "Merry Christmas!" And, "You just keep getting taller, June!"

"This is Timothée," June said, introducing the family to the curly-haired boy on her right.

Aaron's mother smiled, "Nice to meet you, Timothée."

Timothée smiled back, looking polite. "You too." He nodded.

Timothée, June, Aaron, and Aaron's little brother were all placed on the kids' side of the table. Even though the only actual kid there was Aaron's brother— Max.

Regardless, they all had a good time. Laughs were exchanged on the kids' side of the table. They were having a completely different conversation than the one on the adult side. They all ate the meal prepared by June, her dad, and Timothée.

Timothée took the first picture with his new camera at dinner. The first picture was of June.

"Smile!" Timothée called over the loud chatter, holding up the camera towards June.

Reluctantly, June put on a smile. The camera clicked loudly and Timothée put down the camera. He grabbed the picture being printed from the top of the camera. "Perfect," Timothée said, looking at the developing Polaroid and then at June. He ruffled the top of her hair.

June scoffed and ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to fix it.

Timothée laughed at her expression. Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang. A few people paused their conversations.

"I didn't know you guys were expecting anyone else." Aaron said with a frown to June's father.

"Maybe it's carolers." Mr. Murklin's friendly coworker suggested.

June's dad put his glass of wine down, "I'll check." He said, making his way to the front door.

Everyone resumed their conversations. Timothée had his hand rested on June's knee as Aaron told the story about how wasted he got the other night. He kept his tone in a low whisper so his family wouldn't hear.

"I lost both of my guitar sticks, and then I found them in my pillow case—" Aaron's amusing story was interrupted by another voice.

"Merry Christmas!" The person called.

June looked up and saw a forty year old short blonde woman. She wore a long black winter jacket and high black boots. To her right, a little girl around the age of eight hid shyly behind her mother. To her left, a middle-aged man gave everyone a toothy grin. His beard was extremely bushy. The family of three shone in the chandelier light like a family in a musical.

This was the first time June had seen her mother in almost twelve years. Her mother looked different— she was even shorter than June remembered. The brown in her hair was now an ash blonde. The wrinkles on her face represented the long years she spent apart from her family.

Aaron's mother and June's mother brought each other into tight embraces. June remembered how close they used to be. Her mother was a well-respected woman throughout the community. People were upset when she moved.

June exchanged a glance with her father. He shrugged cluelessly. Timothée knew June's mother was absent in her life. Immediately after seeing Mr.Murklin's and June's expressions, he figured that was her.

June couldn't take her eyes off the family. No matter how hard she tried. Timothée rubbed June's arm, supportingly. In all honesty, he didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

June's mother greeted everyone. She paused when she reached Aaron's older sister, Amelia.  "June," she smiled at Amelia. "You look beautiful."

Timothée and June did a double take. Mr.Murklin pursed his lips and looked down at his feet. Aaron widened his eyes and Amelia looked shocked.

Amelia was thirty-two years old. Her hair was strawberry blonde and her eyebrows were thin. She had freckles all over her face. In short words, she did not look like June.

Amelia nervously laughed, "I'm not June." She shook her head and pointed to June.

June's mother turned her head. Her eyes lit up when she saw June, like she knew she just made a mistake. She cleared her throat.

June wanted nothing more than to just leave. She couldn't sit still. She moved her arms to the table and then back to her lap. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and rubbed the back of her neck, clearing her throat as she did so.

This was one of the most awkward situations June had ever been in. Seeing Junes current state, Timothée randomly blurted out, "I'm Timothée," To June's mother.

A few people turned their heads to Timothée. He did nothing but give a small smile.

Junes mother nodded at Timothée and kept quiet. "Why don't you guys take a seat?" Aaron's mom asked, pulling up three chairs.

"We'd love to." June's mother smiled. She and her family all sat side by side. June was grateful she couldn't see them from where she sat. Her father sat back down in the seat directly across from June.

For the first time that night, no one had anything to say. The little girl sat on the adult side of the table. She repeatedly snuck glances at June.

Finally, Aaron's mother and June's mother opened the discussion about the hard snowfall from outside. Junes father and his co-worker resumed their conversation about the new art gallery. Aaron and his little brother finished up their dessert as they chatted about what movie they should watch when they get home.

June purposely dropped her spoon. "Can you get that for me?" She asked Timothée.

Timothée nodded and put his head under the table to search for it. June did the same. She dropped the spoon so the two could talk under the table without being heard.

"She's terrifying," Timothée said in a hushed whisper.

June nodded in agreement. She still looked a bit ticked off. "How didn't she recognize me?"

"Because she's a bitch."

June snorted. Even in awful situations, Timothée never failed to make June laugh. If June mentioned slightly disliking someone, Timothée would almost always agree. Timothée would always tease and make fun of June, but the moment anyone else did, he would stick up for her.

Another spoon feel. Timothée and June looked forward and saw Mr. Murklin's head also appear.

"How did she know we still lived here? And who told her it was okay to just show up?" He asked in the same quiet tone as June and Timothée.

June scoffed, "Where'd she even come from?" She commented.

Junes dad and Timothée nodded in agreement. They all moved their heads from under the table and sat back in the chair in their normal positions. June grabbed the spoon.

Mr.Murklin's coworker had his eyebrows scrunched together at June.

"Found it," June said to him, holding up the spoon.

Not short after that, the guests started to head out. Everybody except June's mother and her new family.

They were all seated on the couch in the living room. June had her elbow rested on her knee and her chin in the palm of her hands.

"Theo, could you fetch me a glass of water?" June's mother asked Timothée.

Timothée looked like he wanted to laugh. He nodded and stood up without correcting her. Junes mother waited until he was out of earshot before talking again. Her mother whispered to her husband and her little daughter to wait in the car.

She cleared her throat, "June, you're probably wondering why I'm here," she began. June and her father looked nervous. "I was wondering if you wanted to be a part of my life again."

June raised her eyebrows. Her mother worded that awfully. It was basically like she was saying June was irrelevant to her. June sat up straight  and scoffed, "I haven't seen you in twelve years. You randomly show up and expect me to-to just wanna reunite with you?"

Her mother shook her head, "June—"

"You didn't even recognize me!" She shot back, "You don't even know what your own daughter looks like!"

June's mother stayed silent. But before she could say anything else, she was interrupted by Mr.Murklin. "You should go." He said, looking mad. June couldn't remember the last time she saw her father angry. It was usually always her mother.

She grabbed her bag and stood up. "My daughter's name is Jana." She said before walking out the front door.

June looked at her father. A thin glossy layer formed in her eyes. Timothée came back at the exact moment her mother left. He exchanged a glance with June. Mr.Murklin noticed this and decided to give the two space. He walked up the creaky stairs.

"She's like the grinch." June sniffled. Timothée laughed at her comment and sat down. She buried her face into Timothée's chest.

Timothée brought her into an embrace and rubbed her back. He kissed the top of her head and then said, "Jana is an awful name." He never failed to make June laugh.

Grabbing the remote, Timothée played the episode, Christmas Wishes from The Office.

June rested her head on Timothée's lap, paying attention to the screen in front of her. Timothée played with her hair, running his fingers through it.

Things immediately started to feel okay. Everything felt okay when they were together.

                               .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Instagram!

@tchalamet
11 minutes ago

Merry Christmas party people
Tagged: @junemurklin_

Liked by, @junemurklin_, @saoirseronan, and 1,337,527 others.

Tap to view all 17,542 comments

@saoirseronan what'd u get me??
@tchalamet the gift of friendship
@saoirseronan keep it
    2,573 replies

@user363728181 Junie and Timmy
@tchalamet Dynamic duo

@junemurklin_
14 minutes ago

Liked by @tchalamet, @saoirseronan, @Charlieee_Parker, @CharlotteeeK @DylanMurklin_, and 41,337 others.

Tap to view all 2,448 comments

@tchalamet I took the second picture guys
@junemurklin_ Shut the fuck up
@saoirseronan @junemurklin_ PREACH!
742 replies

@saoiriseronan 😍😍😍😍😍
@tchalamet go away

@Charlieee_Parker Merry Christmas!
@CharlotteeeK Absolutely not

                               .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/N: I'm so sorry it took me so long to publish this! I've been really busy!

LMK if u see any mistakes or have any feedback :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 651 32
when arden melbourne releases an album, timothΓ©e chalamet gets in touch - resurfacing old memories and rediscovering old feelings
4.9K 183 32
After ending a long relationship, Alexandra has to live with TimothΓ©e for a while. Instagram x irl Singer x actor
189K 4.4K 11
Will is weak, for fate never warns when she knocks at your door. ( paul atreides x fem!oc ) Β© ADONYSIAC ─── 2024 BOOK 3 in the ECHOES...
23.7K 396 46
two actors meet on set, and unlikely feelings grow between them