One Sided

By L1yahhhh

Aaliyah Miracle, a socially awkward girl falls in love with the popular athlete with deadly secrets, Alexande... More

~About ~
~Chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8-
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~

~Chapter 14~

14 0 0
By L1yahhhh

~ Aaliyah's POV~

The bell for the last period rang and everyone seemed pretty excited about school going out and the party tonight.

"Do you guys need a ride", Asher said placing a kiss on Crystal's cheek. They've been all over each other since last week. It's actually pretty cute and Crystal looks so happy with him.

"No we don't we're heading over to my place to get ready", Crystal said wrapping her arms around his neck. Uhm guys I'm still here.

When Asher left Crystal and I headed over to her house. Crystal's mom was a really successful businesswoman so they were pretty well off. They lived in a mansion all across town from my neighborhood.

"Hey Layla". Crystal said greeting the middle aged woman in a maid's uniform.

"Uhm hi", I blurted out awkwardly. I wasn't really familiar with Crystal's house. We never really did hang out in our houses but we probably should because her house was so gorgeous.

She walked over to the kitchen with me accompanying her.

"Hey Mom", she said walking up to the platinum blonde middle aged woman.

"Hey sweetie", her mom said pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh c'mon Aaliyah get in here", she said pulling me into the hug too, she was probably crushing my rib cages but she was too nice for me to pull away.

"So what's new?", she questioned with a big smile on her face. "Uhm nothing really but we have a party tonight", Crystal replied.

"What time would you be back?". Crystal's mom said smiling over at us. "Before midnight?", Crystal said looking nervous. "Of course have fun girls", she said waving at us while leaving the kitchen.

"Let's start getting ready!", Crystal said giggling and I could tell she was about to go all out for the party.

~~~~

"Ugh I have nothing to wear", Crystal said plopping herself on the bed. "Girl you have a whole closet full of options", I said pulling out some dresses from her closet.

"Still this is our senior year party", she said being dramatic as always.

"Here what about this dress", I said holding up a golden bodycon dress with spaghetti straps.

~Crystal's outfit ~
"Ooh I never thought of wearing it", she said looking amazed. I chuckled at her expression. "here go try it on".

"Oh my god I love it!", she exclaimed staring at herself in the mirror. "Well you look beautiful and Asher is going to go crazy". I chuckled while her cheeks flushed red.

"Well what are you going to wear?" She questioned looking over at me. "Oh I brought my outfit", I said reaching into my book bag bringing out a black body con with sleeves.

"Could I borrow your boots?", I asked knowing we wore the same size. "Do you have to ask", she chuckled handing me the pair of boots.

I stood in the mirror unsure of the outfit. I was a little uneasy about the length of the dress. "Is it good?", I muttered looking over at Crystal and she gave me a reassuring smile. "You look so sexy oh my gosh", she said with a smirk on face and that made me blush slightly .

~Aaliyah's outfit~

The smell of the straightener was probably choking because Crystal had to have the perfect curls I could swear she spent like 20 minutes on one section. I decided to leave my hair in an Afro since I didn't really have the time to style it. We were running late already.

"Oh no Asher is here!", she exclaimed. "Calm down", I said grabbing my purse. "Do I look good?", she said uneasy. "You look beautiful Crystal", I assured her once more. We left her house and made our way into Asher's car on the way to the party.

——————————
~ Unknown POV~

" Any tabs on her?", I questioned him again. I was so very excited about this.

"Yes it looks like she's going to some party", he said handing me the pictures. She looked very gorgeous and it would hurt me if I had to hurt her to take my revenge.

"Ahh send me the address when they arrive", I said.

"Sure thing boss", he said as he continued to track down their location.

"пора навестить старого друга, готовь машину", I said.
( it's time to pay an old friend a visit, get the car ready)

"конечно босс", he said leaving the room.
( sure thing boss).
This was going to be fun.

—————————————
~Alex's POV~

"Ugh Jason hurry the hell up!", I yelled from downstairs. He had been getting ready for fucking two hours.

I wasn't really excited about this stupid party or even graduating high school. It didn't mean anything to me, it was not like I was going to go to college and get a real job anyways.

I knew I had to go because I was part of the team and I had to make an appearance. "Jason!", I yelled again and this time he actually showed. "What I'm here", he said laughing, if he wasn't my best friend I would beat the shit out of him. I liked to be on time.

"Why the look only losers really come on time", he said and I shot him a glare. "Fine let's go", he said and I grabbed my keys heading outside.

"I heard that son of a bitch, Dimtri is back", he said turning off the stereo.
"What I killed the fucker?"I asked surprised. How could he manage to be alive after I put a bullet in between his eyes. " I don't know but he's back but he's still in Russia", Jason said making me sigh in relief.

Jason was the Don of the Spanish mafia. He took over at 16 when his father was killed by the Russians, we both share the same hate for them. My older sister was killed by the Russians right in front of me when we were on a mission, I wish I could save her.

"We're here", Jason said making me park the car. This party looked like the other ones nothing special, it was always the same basic shit every year. "isn't that Aaliyah?", Jason said making me direct my gaze on the gorgeous girl with an Afro. She looked so beautiful. She looked back at me causing a faint smile to creep up my face.

"Aren't you going to talk to her?",he asked making me break the gaze. "Yeah but I have to go get a drink first", I lied. I did want to talk to her but she made me nervous and that's weird for me. I don't really care about what most people think about me but with her it's different I want her to think good things about me but I always end up hurting her.

"You're getting soft".

My father's words repeat in my head again. Was I ?

~ End of Chapter~

•Who do you think is stalking Aaliyah?

•Do you think Dimtri will make any move?

Pls vote and comment

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.6K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
34.6K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
1.2M 45.6K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
231K 10.4K 64
Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Kitai and Isabella, who are her entire wor...