Dragon Ball Super Evolution

De DemonIkari

They couldn't believe it. He was gone. Truly and utterly gone. No dragon balls to bring him back, no soul to... Mais

Poll
Info
Prologue

Update and Question

76 0 0
De DemonIkari

The first chapter is up and posted now and chapter 2 is almost finished, I just got one question, does anyone have any suggestions about what villains should I use to put Universe 6 against? I want to do them from like the beginning of Z in universe 6 up to the tournament against Universe 7, so any suggestions are welcomed. 

And as for the Poll, Goku x Champ technically won at 2 votes with Goku x Champ x Frost at 1 and the rest at zero. Should I leave it up longer and just run with what I got for the ship currently? Let me know.

Also, for the person who asked for links to the other versions of this, here you go:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12886233/1/Dragon-Ball-Super-Evolution

For the AO3 version just lookup Dragon Ball Super Evolution as I can't get the link to copy and paste on here for some reason.

That's all for now. Until next time.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

585K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
13.3K 129 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...
4.3K 11 15
The Story begins after Dragon Ball Super and GT. In this Story Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan will find out that there is the possibility...
48.7K 679 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...