Paper Rings | Beck Oliver

By jx_sky

"Darling, you're the one I want." ranked #3: beckoliver (3/7/2022) More

Prologue
The Bird Scene
Stage Fighting
Tori the Zombie
Robarazzi
Jealousy
Survival of the Hottest
Sleepover
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Beck's Big Break
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Diddly-Bops
A/N: Boundaries.
Wok Star

Freak the Freak Out

7.4K 187 62
By jx_sky

I apologized for the late update.
I had mixed feelings about this chapter because I was somewhat having writer's block even though I have my ideas for this one (along with my other books)

but hopefully, you guys still enjoy it <3

p.s I do have a special scene for you guys to make up for it!

"I want to die."

"Amy, it's fine-"

"End my life already."

"You're being dramatic as always."

"No. You just can't accept that I'm a failure."

"You just got one mistake, that's it."

"BUT IT'S 49 OUT OF 50, ANDRÉ! LOOK AT IT!" I shoved the paper in front of his face. "You see this? I had self-doubt because I thought it was wrong so I changed the answer but noooo."

I threw my hands up while shaking the paper around. "Turns out, I was right! And it's a stupid thing I have done!"

André rolled his eyes at me, showing me his paper. " I got 40 out of 50 and you're complaining over a nearly perfect score?"

"If it was 2 points away, I wouldn't complain. At least it would be even."

He just facepalmed at me.

"You're ridiculous."

"No, you are!"

"How the hell- Beck! Come get your girl. She's been driving me crazy since this morning!" André yelled out, pointing at me. My jaw drops as I smack his arms.

"Ow!" He smacks my arm back. I glared at him before smacking him once more.

We began to try hitting back each other in the middle of the hallway.

Beck finally came down the stairs, already looking so done with our childish acts. He put his hands out in between us. "Okay, stop killing each other already."

"He started!" I told him, pointing at our friend.

"Hey!"

My boyfriend wrap his hand around me so he could cover my mouth to stop talking. "Alright, let's get to Sikowitz's class now before we're late."

I was making lots of noises and tried licking his hands to get it away, only for him to squeeze my face in response.

"None of that, my love. You can use that for something else when we're alone."

Well, that made me shut up.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

We're in the middle of watching a scene, Sikowitz has André and Cat up on stage as they reenact a girl about to get bit by a spider in the eye as Andrè's character is trying to save her.

I was so focused on the scene when a sudden ringtone started going off. It made me jump in surprise and accidentally hit Beck's chest with my elbow.

This caused Jade to start silently laughing while he was groaning in pain. My face went red in embarrassment.

"I-I am so sorry-"

"It's fine, darling. I'm okay- Can someone turn that ringtone off already?" Beck asked, annoyed at the sound. I didn't even notice that our teacher was just all over the place.

"Sikowitz?"

"Sikowitz!"

"Hey, it was just a phone!"

Everyone in the room kept telling him to calm down, pointing out it was just a phone. He stopped for a moment before straightening himself up.

"Right... Well, whose phone was it?"

I saw Tori Vega shakily raises her hand. "Mines." Our teacher sighed in disappointment. "Tori-"

"I swear I thought I had it on vibrate!"

I turn myself back around, already ignoring what's going on. I began to play with Beck's fingers when he looked down and sighed. "You okay?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

He gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead, wrapping his arms around me. "Just checking on you."

André then asked if they could redo the scene, only to be shot down as it was too late to save Cat's character.

The redhead just huffs. "Thanks a lot, Tori." Both of our friends came down from the stage and sat in their seats. Our teacher began to walk around.

"Well, we have about four minutes left so why don't we all chat about our weekend plans? Robbie, I assume you have none." Sikowitz started, looking at our friend and Rex.

He looked a little offended but he just accepted it nonetheless. "I don't."

"Rex?"

"I'm gonna party with a couple of girls from Northridge."

"How does a puppet get more game than Robbie?"

"You know, I'm wondering the same thing-"

"Okay you two, knock it off."

Jade and I look at Beck with innocent looks.

Cat then stood up from her chair. "Hey, guess what Jade and I are doing tonight?"

Beck covered my mouth before I could even start guessing, causing me to pout slightly.

"There's this new place in Los Feliz and it's called Karaoke Dokie. They have singing competitions on the weekends so Jade and I are gonna do a song."

"I'm picking the song."

"Jade's picking the song."

I put my boyfriend's hand away for a moment as I spoke. "Can Beck and I come with you guys? It sounds fun!" Cat squealed in excitement and nodded at us.

"Aw, I thought we were spending the weekend together at my trailer?"

I look at him with a smile. "Darling, nothing will change. We're just going to hang out with them for a while and then we can have our time when it's over."

He just squeezed me a little before kissing my cheeks once more. I guess he accepted the idea.

"Oh, I wish I could go to Karaoke Dokie!" I hear Tori whine behind us. Beck looked at her with a confused look. "Why can't you?"

I raised an eyebrow at my boyfriend. "Who cares why she can't?"

Jade almost let out a laugh at my questioning, but also has a proud look on her face. Beck looked taken back. "I was just wondering why is she-"

"Well, I'm right here. You want her around to show you a good time instead?"

"Amy, calm down right now."

I just let out a huff in annoyance, crossing my arms while Jade secretly gives me a thumbs up in encouragement. I smiled in return.

Cat looks at Tori while tilting her head a little. "So, why can't you come?"

She sighed. "Trina's getting her dumb wisdom teeth out today and guess who has to spend the whole weekend taking care of her?"

"Okay um... Is it someone famous?"

"No, me!"

André joins in the conversation. "Why can't your parents take care of her?" She pouted in response. "'cause they're gonna be in Santa Barbara."

"What for?"

"So they don't have to take care of Trina!"

Beck shrugs a little. "Can't blame them."

Jade smirked a little. "Shucks to be you then." Tori just glared at her. "Gank."

Before my best friend could murder her, the bell had rung, signaling lunchtime. Students began grabbing their stuff and walking out.

I tugged my boyfriend's hand to gain his attention.

"Yes, my love?"

"Do you think you and I could spend time together in the library for lunch this time?"

"Homework to do?"

"Mhm."

He intertwined his fingers with mine, holding it gently enough not to hurt me but firmly enough to not let me go easily.

"You're lucky I packed something for today so I wouldn't have to buy something. Do you have your own?"

"With your reminder texts this morning, how could I not?" I asked him with a teasing smile.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before leading me away to the school's library for the remainder of the lunch period.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

We made it to the Karaoke Dokie place, and people began of our age are lounging around with their groups. I thanked Beck when he pulled up a seat for me.

"Aww, what a gentleman."

"Hey Becky-boo, why don't you do the same with my chair too?" André chimed in, his voice in a high pitch as he acts like a girl as he bats his eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes while looking away from his friend.

But not before he eventually pull up a chair for André.

"Beck is so nice!" Cat spoke with her usual smile, taking a seat between Jade and André.

"Hey, where's Robbie?" Jade asked, looking around a bit.

"I think he's going ahead first to sing with Rex," André answered while rolling up his sleeves. Cat poke my arm a little to gain my attention.

"Amy, are you gonna sing with us?"

I thought about it for a moment before shrugging. "I mean, depends."

"On what?"

"The songs. If it's available on their system."

Jade stood up from her chair. "Well, I am going to get a soda. We can walk to their song list on the way there together."

I nodded at her. "Sounds like a plan, let's go." I stood up from my chair before kissing Beck on the forehead. "I'll be back, darling." I ruffled his hair a bit, causing him to chuckle.

André then spoke up before we could walk away. "Can you get me one too?"

Jade just flat-out says "No." I nudge her with my elbow before she sighed loudly. "Ugh, fine."

Our friend put his hands up in surrender. "Damn girl, sorry to put you through that trouble, I guess."

My best friend linked her arms around mine as she drag me away from the table so that we can do what we need to do.

As Jade was filling up her cup, along with Andrè's, I was holding a copy of the song list in my hands. I lightly nudge Jade while pointing to one of them.

"Hey, what do you think about this one?"

She looks at the choice for a minute. "It is catchy, but based on your voice, I don't think it would suit you. I think it's too high for you."

"Yeah, that's true. Wait, do you already what you're picking?" I asked her, still looking at the choices.

"Yeah, Cat and I are planning to sing 'Give it up'. She was playing it the other day on her phone and I find it interesting."

I was about to ask for another opinion in one of the songs when Jade said "Dude. Someone is hitting on your boyfriend."

At that moment, I snap my head up to see that our table is occupied by three girls.

I ignored the pounding feeling of nerves in my chest, putting the paper in my pocket before storming towards the table with Jade following behind me.

I then heard Cat speak up, tapping one of the girls.

"Um, hi? Miss?"

The brunette looked at my friend annoyed. "What?"

"He has a girlfriend."

I finally reached up to her, hearing a smug tone in her words. "I don't see her."

"Turn around."

She did. She looked at me with little to no interest.

I stare at her with a blank expression, crossing my arms. "Now you see her."

She just rolled her eyes at me. "I don't see much."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I mockingly put my hand over my chest. "Didn't realize you were blind. Let me help you with that; you're talking to a mirror."

"Wow, what the hell are you wearing?"

I gritted my teeth in anger, hearing a familiar voice. Looking from behind the girl, I see Allison Hoefort trying to be flirty and touchy to my uncomfy-looking boyfriend.

"You are a child, what kind of a teenager would dress like that? Grow up."

"At least I'm not freezing myself to death by showing off that fake tan you have there." I snap, pushing away the girl in front of me to get in her face.

"What the hell did you say?! Know your place!"

My friends stood up from their chairs, already trying to de-escalate the heated situation.

André gave a glare to the girls. "We kept telling you girls to go away."

The blonde girl tried to touch his arm. "Aw, but we just want you boys to hang with us instead."

"Yeah, we're friends aren't we?" Allison piped in, batting her fake eyelash at Beck with pouty lips.

He looked at her, weirded out by her while backing away. "No, I kept telling you to stop bothering us but you're not even listening."

"Oh, just because you guys are in Hollywood Arts, you guys think you're better than us?" The brunette from my behind me said with a scoff.

"That's why I'll always be the better cousin, Hayley. I'm in it and you're not." Allison smirked while the said girl glared at her.

"Oh great, there's more of you?" Jade said with a disgusted look.

"All you wannabes are the same," Hayley said with a huff, while my best friend looked at her with an annoyed look. "You know, you might wannabe shutting your face there."

"Really?"

"Really."

Cat, wanting to be the good person she is, pointed out a buffalo nugget on the menu and wished she could order it.

"Yes Kitty-Kat, we can have some in a bit." I quickly told her with a sweet smile.

"I challenge you guys for a sing-off."

"Isn't that what the event is about?" I stated the obvious, rolling my eyes. "Why else would we be here?"

"That's it!" Allison let out a frustrated scream, pointing at me. "You girls versus us. Whoever gets picked, wins. The only difference is..."

She spoke my shoulders with her fake nails. "At the end of their performance, it's going to be us; one on one." She glared at me. "Someone has to put you in place and that person is me."

I look at Jade and Cat, wanting to know if they want to be in it. They look at each other before turning back to me with a silent nod. I look back at her while slapping her hands away from me. "We accept."

She smirks, her head held up high. "Good." She looks back at Beck, still putting off her 'cuteness' look. "Bye-bye, Becky-boo."

He pretended to throw up, looking at her with disgust. "Please don't ever call me that."

Red in embarrassment from the rejection, she stormed off with the other two girls.

Once they fully walked away, I let out a groan while flopping down to my chair.

"All my energy is already drained."

"Hey hey, sweetie. Look at me." Beck sat next to me, both of his hands cupping my face to look at him fully.

He smiles softly, kissing me passionately before rubbing my cheeks with his thumb. "I'm so proud of you for standing up to yourself, my love."

I look at my boyfriend, a bit surprised. "Did you-"

"Know? Yeah..."

My eyes widened in shock. "What? Since when? I didn't want-"

"We can talk about that when this is over but right now, just relax, Amy." He kissed me once more before hugging me tightly.

"... Hey, are buffalos spicy?" Cat randomly asks, looking at the menu. Jade lightly chuckles at her question, casually throwing her right arm over her chair. "They probably are."

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

After the waitress took our orders, I noticed Cat was playing a little bit with Jade's purse.

"I like your purse."

"Thanks."

"What is this?" She asked, twirling the fur around it.

Jade looked at her with a playful tone. "Monkey fur."

She dropped it immediately. "Oh."

The DJ tapped into his mic, all of us looking at him. "All right peepers. We have a singing contest going on here. The first group is a couple of Karaoke-Dokie regulars... Haley Ferguson and Tara Ganz!"

The two girls confidently walked up to the stage, grabbing the mics as Hayley looked at us with a fake smile.

"Enjoy us."

Jade almost shove her bag up in front of them. "Enjoy my monkey fur!"

She looked at her with a weird look.

"Okay, girls. Choose your poison."

They both smirk at each other and said "We're gonna sing Number One."

"More like number two." I nudged at André, him chuckling in response.

"Ooh, the hit by Ginger Fox. All right, here it comes. Let's juice 'em up!"

My jaw dropped at their voice, covering my mouth to keep it from laughing loudly.

Jade was smiling in amusement, Cat was giggling, and André and Beck were shaking their heads.

After what it feels like an eternity, it was finally over. Everyone else was politely clapping while I and Jade decided to clap louder in mockery.

"Whoo! Yeah!"

"We're clapping because it's over!"

They glared at us before walking back down to their table.

"Alright! There's going to be a second group, which is their round two. Let's give a clap for Allison Hoefort!"

She began to strut herself up to the stage, waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. She tried to give one to Beck, causing my boyfriend to just dodge it by hiding under the table.

I just pet his hair gently.

"I want to sing Grenade by Bruno Mars."

"Alright! A little love song, let's get it on!"

The moment she started singing, I'm left here wondering; how the hell did she get accepted into Hollywood Arts with that godawful voice?

You can hear the voice cracks. She can't hold her note properly. She sure does make it up with her overdramatic gestures across the stage.

I look at my friends and they're all wondering the same thing as I am.

At this point, I'm already facepalming at this whole ordeal.

...

Thank God she's finally done.

Up next, it was Jade and Cat. I gave them thumbs up in encouragement while cheering for them.

As soon as Jade told the song's name, the beat of the music started.

Their performance was over, everyone cheered loudly as I smiled at my two girls.

"Yeah, we go to school with them!"

"That's what's up!"

"Yeah, yeah, baby. What about that, right?" The DJ asked us before looking at a paper. "Okay, there's only one more contestant left. Everyone, give a round of applause for Amelia Jones!"

I gave my Beck one more kiss on the forehead before walking up the stage, taking the mic in my hand.

"Alright Amelia, what is it gonna be for tonight?" I look at the DJ with a slight smirk. "Play Ego by Maddie Regent."

He gave me a thumbs-up before hitting some buttons on his controller.

I then started to sing.

I look at my friends, they're cheering and clapping for me loudly along with the rest of the audience. Except for the girls but who cares about them?

I put away the mic back to its stand before plopping myself back into the chair, Beck immediately kissed me on the lips with a proud smile.

"You did amazing, my love. Haven't heard you sing in a while."

I shrug a little, trying to ignore the blush on my cheeks. "I know, I just don't like to sing as often."

All of us went back to face the DJ, waiting for his announcement. But instead, the owner of this place came in and decided he was going to announce the winners.

You know, I was expecting us to win.

So tell me why the hell did those girls win with their scratchy-like tone of voice.?

Rex yelled out along the lines of "Those sscroungescan't sing!"

"These girls got 10 times more applause than them."

Haley grab the microphone and gave André an attitude. "Just sit down."

"I'll sit you down!"

The owner shakes his head. "Hey, hey. I own the club. So, I decide who wins."

"Thank you, dad."

"Yeah, thank you, uncle."

We all look at each other, realizing what just happen.

"Dad!"

Except for Cat, it took her a moment to understand just now.

"Why would she call him dad unless... I bet he's her father!" She accused while pointing at them.

The crowd began to enchant 'fix' all while booing at the rigged competition.

"Hey! We won because we rock!"

"Yeah, don't believe everything your daddy says." I smiled at Cat for coming up with a good comeback.

Jade smirked at three girls. "Like when he tells you you're pretty!"

Rex yelled out. "Testified!"

Allison stomped her foot in a tantrum before she scream at us. "Okay, that's it. You guys are banned from singing here ever again."

I put a mocking hurt expression on my face, placing my hand over my chest. "Ouch, are you going that far because you're that butt hurt for accepting the truth?"

"Shut up!"

Jade scoff at her, hooking her arm around me and the other side on Cat. "Yeah, like we care about getting banned."

Beck begins to grab our stuff. "Come on, let's get outta here.

Just then, a waitress came over with the food we ordered.

"Okay, I have your nachos. Your sliders, And the buffalo nuggets."

...

"You know, we did pay for it. It would be a waste to just leave it." I told them a bit sheepishly. They look at me and nodded in agreement.

"I say we get outta here... Right after we finish this food."

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"So?"

After we finished our food, we all head back home, Jade promising to come up with an idea on how to get back on those girls. Beck wanted me to sleep over at his place, so that's where we are right now.

The moment I sit down on his bed, I went straight to the point.

"So... What?" Beck asked me with a confused look.

"You said you knew, this whole time."

It took him a moment to understand what I was saying as realization struck him.

"Oh."

I couldn't help but be scared of this. "How long exactly did you know?"

Beck sighed at me, sitting down right next to me. "Honestly? Few weeks, darling." He then grabs my chin to make me look at him. "Now answer my question; why didn't you tell me straight away? You've been going through this for too long, I'm worried that I wasn't doing enough for you darling. I just want to protect you."

"Now see that's the last thing I want from you Beck." I push his hands away from my face.

"I didn't tell you these things because I don't want to cause any burden to you. And honestly. it used to work before; ignoring them, keeping up the tough guy act, pretending everything was fine." I shrug like it's a normal thing.

"They usually leave me alone, but I guess high school was different."

I pull up my knees close to my chest as I hug them, my heart slightly aching.

"I hate confrontation. I'm not that good at it, especially alone. As selfish as it sounds, I can only do that when you or the others are around because I feel safe that way. Being alone? I'm just a coward. Taking it was all I could do."

"I don't want you to constantly worry about my well-being, I just want you to have a stress-free zone." I look back at him, eyes tearing up. "You're too good-looking. Of course, girls would get jealous enough to hurt me. They constantly flirt with you. But I'm fine because I trust you and you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

I gave him my sad smile. "A bunch of insults or a smack is nothing to me, Beck."

Beck's P.O.V

I don't know why, but all I could feel right now is anger.

I grab Amelia by her shoulders and kissed her deeply. My arms wrapped around her waist as I pull her towards me until she was on my lap.

She was caught off guard, trying to squirm and match my movements, but all I could do is held her tighter.

I carried her slightly before making her lie down on her back, grabbing her hands to pin above her head so she can't move.

"B-Beck, what-"

Amelia didn't get the chance to finish as I lean down to kiss her neck. She was whimpering in pleasure as I see her legs squirming.

I feel frustrated.

I didn't like what she said.

I look back up at her, staring at her eyes as she was panting and gasping for air.

"My Amelia. You're mine. No one could ever replace you." I use one hand to cup her cheeks, the other still holding her down.

"No girl could ever match you. You're perfect. Always have been perfect to me. And even if you aren't, I still love your imperfections."

I kiss her face lots and lots, mumbling a little. "You were never a burden to me. So don't you dare ever feel that way the next time something happened like this, okay?"

I look back at her eyes and kissed her lips once more.

"I'm your boyfriend, your future husband, and the father of your future children. I'll always worry about you because I care. I love you, and I want to support you. Being there for you no matter what. I promise to protect you, Amelia."

She seems to calm down, which is good. Amy has a red hue across her adorable cheeks, her eyes look glossy from her teary eyes, and her hair is a mess. Despite all that, she's beautiful.

Amelia moved upward to kiss me once more. "And I love you more."

I smiled down at her, before letting out a small smirk. "How about I show you much I love you, darling?"

She became flustered once more, realizing the position she was in.

"I-I um... I don't mind."

Smut Warning! (But then again, y'all would ignore this so-) But also fluff, so spicy and sweet all together.

3rd P.O.V

Beck made sure to get in between her legs, immediately wrapping around his waist to pull him closer.

He chuckled a little. "Someone is getting needy. Are you being needy right now, princess?" He teased, grinding himself against her.

She couldn't help but let out a whimper, moving her hips as well to match the rhythm. Beck begins to take off his shirt, letting her be free for a short while to remove her top and bra as well.

They're both shirtless now, Beck took this to his advantage by biting her nipples with his teeth. His arms wrap around her waist in a hug.

Amy moans softly, her hands grabbing his hair and having a tight grip on it. Beck groans in pleasure and sucks on her breasts more roughly.

"I-I..."

"Hmm? What's that, baby?" Beck takes his lips away to look at her. Smirking a little, he puts his hand on her area. He slowly massages it with his two fingers over her wet panties.

Good thing Amelia is wearing a skirt, huh?

The girl jumps a little at the sudden touch, her hands immediately covering her mouth.

"Aw, darling. Such a good girl, aren't you? You don't want people to hear you?" He teased, his fingers continuing to circle her clit around. All Amelia could do is nod in response.

"Now see, I'm fine with that." He leaned down to kiss her cheeks before whispering in her ear.

"So you better not make any sounds. At all."

He swiftly grab both of her wrists with one hand and pinned her down once more above her head. The other easily slips his two fingers in and begins to play with her.

Amy bites her lips, squirming a lot more. Whimpering as well. Beck only smiled in amusement.

"Look at me, darling. Don't you dare look away from me."

Her face is flushed red, struggling to keep eye contact. He works his magic by going slow, then fast. Then repeat. All that to keep her on edge. He uses his thumb to circle her clit, making her even wetter.

"Aww, you're so cute when you whimper."

She managed to stutter her words out. "I-I want... You."

"Hmm? Speak up, darling. I can't hear you." With that, Beck uses his third finger inside of her. She squealed and gasped in pleasure.

"Fuck! Beck, I need you right now please!"

Beck pulled his hands away quickly, only for him to shove his fingers into her mouth. Amelia immediately takes it as she sucks on his fingers.

"You already broke the one thing I told you not to. Tsk tsk." He shove it a bit further down her throat. "I guess I have to make you quiet myself."

He let go of her wrist to remove his remaining clothing. His hard dick is now showing. He adjusts himself near her entrance while slowly rubbing her pussy. He put his forearm on the bed to hold himself up, his face closer to hers.

"If you scream, just bite my fingers, sweetie."

And with that, he shoves himself inside a bit too roughly. Amelia winced at the sudden force, subconsciously biting hard on Beck's fingers.

He quickly noticed the little 3 taps on his sides and immediately removes his hands from her mouth. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

"I-It hurts a little... J-Just let me adjust for a few minutes, okay?" Amelia softly said, tearing up slightly.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. It has been a while, huh?" Beck asks her in a soft tone, kissing her face all over to comfort her. She nodded in response while closing her eyes.

A few minutes have passed, and Amy seems like she can handle it now. So she gives Beck the go signal that she's ready.

Beck moves his hips slowly, and seeing how she's starting to feel pleasure now, he begins to go a bit faster.

Amy placed her hands on his back, the other on his hair. She put on a tight grip on it. "It feels so good right now."

His breathing becomes heavy. His movement became rougher with each thrust. She's biting her lips to keep her moans quiet but slips every now and then.

"You like that, huh? You like it when I keep fucking you like this, little slut?" Beck leans down to bite her neck to leave a mark. "Such a good dirty slut you are. I can feel how wet you are."

He can feel her tighten around his dick, and skin slapping can be heard inside his RV. "Who's my good little slut?"

"M-Me..."

"Me, who?"

She gasped for air, closing her eyes. "I'm your good little slut, daddy."

Her nails began to dig a bit harder on his back leaving some claw marks on it all while tugging on his hair in an attempt of wanting more of him.

"Good girl, such a good slutty princess of mine. Now cum for me. Cum all over daddy's dick. I can feel you getting close. Such a dirty little slut."

Amelia covered her mouth with the back of her hand, screaming and moaning against it as she was having an orgasm.

Beck pulled himself away just in time to cum as well on her stomach.

Both breathing heavily. Beck tugs a few hair strands behind her ears as he gives a soft kiss on the lips. "You did amazing, sweetie. So proud of you."

He gives one more kiss on the forehead before getting up to grab some towels and some ice cream. He came back with the items and puts the snack on the nightstand. Beck then helps her clean up the mess on her body.

"Are you okay?" He asks her with a concerned tone. Amy gave her boyfriend a tired smile. "I am, don't worry."

Once she's all cleaned up, he proceeds to cuddle right next to her. He hands her the ice cream and grabs his laptop.

"Are you up for a movie night, sweetie?" Beck asks her while opening up a Disney movie. Amelia snuggled next to him while grabbing a spoonful. "Can we watch Wall-E?"

He kisses her forehead. "Anything for you, darling."

💕💕💕💕💕

ALRIGHT, LETS JUST SAY THAT AFTER THAT NIGHT, AMELIA DIDN'T WANNA GO ANYWHERE SO SHE WAS PRETTY MUCH STAYED IN BECK'S RV WHILE JADE AND CAT GET TORI TO DO THE REVENGE THING AND I DIDN'T WANNA WRITE THAT SCENE SO HERE YA GUYS GO

Anyways, thanks for reading this! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 520 13
It was only supposed to be a game of seven minutes in heaven OR The one where Jade and Tori make out a lot All titles come from songs that may or may...
731K 15.2K 31
"Look what I learned at school, today!" "Tch. Pathetic." "I got first in my class!" "Try harder." "I made the team." "You'll just bring them down alo...
426K 6.6K 27
It's slow but worth it :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150K READS, NUMBER 1 IN #AVANJOGIA , AND NUMBER 1 IN #VICTORIOUS , HOLY SHรŽT โค๏ธโค๏ธ IM CRYING RN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
157K 3.6K 19
ส™สŸแด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹s, า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดษดแด‡s. ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ข๐—– ๐—ซ ๐—๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ: ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๏ฟฝ...