Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 023

13.3K 664 394
By nana-mania

Back to the penthouse,
Midnight...

Second Person's POV

The warm drizzles dropping from the shower head drenched your naked figure. You pushed your hair back, head tilted and eyes fell shut whilst you enjoyed the warmth of the water. You ran your hands all over your body to make sure every inch of your body soaked in water.

You wanted to wash off the disgusting scent of the prostitute who lusted over your future husband. Thankfully, she was no longer breathing in this world. Homewrecker like her must be exterminated at any cost.

You would never let anybody else intervene with your love life.

Not letting the thoughts bothered you, your mind shifted to think of someone else. It made you happy that Haruchiyo agreed to make your favourite midnight snack as supper.

Turning off the faucet, you stepped out of the bathroom and dried your body properly with a towel. You wore a lacy panty and took a (f/c) bathrobe before wrapping the garment around your beautiful figure.

The bathrobe was a short and revealing one. You didn't tie tightly around your waist which exposed the middle part of your chest region. The bathrobe was a short one too, barely covering your thighs. You loved how you looked like in the bathrobe.

Alluring.

Leaving the bedroom, you made your way to the kitchen area. You surprised Haruchiyo with a bear hug from behind. "Sweetheart." You called out your soon-to-be spouse lovingly. His face turned red while your hands caressed his front body boldly.

"Thank you for going all the way out to prepare my favorite midnight snack." You said gratefully, head leaning against his broad back. Haruchiyo's genuine smile laced his handsome, pretty face. "I will do anything to make you happy. And I will never let anyone ruin our happiness."

"Yes...and I will do anything in my power to protect our relationship. Let's get rid of homewreckers together, okay?" You happily suggested. Unsurprisingly, Haruchiyo nodded his head with eagerness. He removed your arms from his figure then turned around facing you. He giddily hugged you.

"Can't wait to go on killing spree with you, love." Haruchiyo appeared extremely excited. You chortled while your hand patted his rosey pink hair. "It will happen one day."

After the conversation, you picked up a tray with two dishes of (f/midnight snack) to the living area. Carefully, you set down the tray on a coffee table. Haruchiyo was sitting on a couch facing the television. You invited yourself to sit next to him.

You two enjoyed the midnight snack together whilst watching a horror movie. None of you were fazed by the jumpscares or the horror element. Instead, you both were laughing at the characters' stupidity and deaths.

You and Haruchiyo eventually finished eating the midnight snack and still continued watching the television. However, your significant other was already distracted. He was eyeing your body-- especially your chest, hip and thighs.

Unbeknownst to you who were paying attention to the movie, Haruchiyo got off of the couch and sat down on the floor right in front of you. He separated your thighs, giving him access to sit in between your thighs. Sensing his long, calloused fingers caressing your skin, you shifted your attention to him.

Haruchiyo was staring at you longingly while his fingers massaged your thighs. "(Y/n), can I kiss...any part of your body, love?" You smiled softly at him. "Of course, sweetheart. Go ahead."

Haruchiyo was delighted to receive your green light. He rubbed his hands up and down your thighs before peppering tender kisses on both your soft flesh. Your breath hitched slightly as you sensed his wet lips coming in contact with your skin.

Pulling away, Haruchiyo smiled warmly at you. "These thighs... I love them so much, especially when you wrap them around my neck while I make love with you. They serve as the softest pillow too."

Haruchiyo untied the bathrobe that had been hugging your figure which exposed your stomach. Your chest -- specifically your nipples -- were covered by the fabric.

The Bonten vice president travelled up his lips to your tummy, kissing your sensitive spot. He knew very much how ticklish you became whenever he kissed this spot. Your toes curled as you threw your head back. Your fingers wandered into his locks, massaging his scalps.

"I have always loved caressing your tummy. I don't know why though. I just find this part of your body...most attractive." Haruchiyo admitted before planting another kiss on your stomach. He slowly moved his lips up to the valley of your breasts and kissed your chest region.

"Your boobs are the best. I love sucking them a lot." Haruchiyo honestly told you. He nuzzled his face between your breasts. He looked like a child who was happy to hug his mother. You chuckled lightly.

"But you know, more importantly.." Haruchiyo gazed into your eyes. He kneeled properly in front of you and kissed your lips. "This smile... This smile is the most precious and my most favourite."

"I love your smile the most, (Y/n) love." The sincerity in his voice caused your heart beat faster. You were captivated by his enchanting smile. The way his scarred lips curled into a warm smile-- a smile that he only gifted to you. Nobody else could receive such genuine smile from him.

Only you, his special one.

You gripped his shoulders and turned the table around. Now, Haruchiyo was the one lying on the couch with you hovering on top of him. You gazed into his eyes lovingly. "It's my turn." You declared, your hands worked to unbutton his pajama top.

You leaned down to his exposed stomach, caressing his hard abs admirably. You teasingly pressed your lips on his abs. He instantly tilted his head up, eyebrows scrunching in pleasure. Haruchiyo was very sensitive to your touch.

The littlest touch was enough to make him moan out your name loudly.

"You have these majestic abs that never fail to drive me insane. Make me think all the time how lucky I am to have you as my love." You began complimenting the love of your life as you spoiled his abs with kisses. His lips quivered as his face heated up.

You shifted your lips from his abs up to his chest region. You drew circular motion around his nipple while your lips left wet kisses on his chest. Tears of pleasure started pooling in his eyes, feeling very loved due to your affectionate treatment.

"I love it when you cry while I do this to you. You have cute nipples too.." you chuckled flirtatiously before moving up your lips to his neck-- his most sensitive part.

Haruchiyo shakily raked your hair with his slender digits. "(Y/n)..." He sighed out your name as you were busy planting kisses here and there on his neck. "You absolutely adore it when I kiss you here, don't you? After all, it is your most sensitive spot."

"Yes, I love it. I love it when you kiss everywhere on my body, sweetheart." Haruchiyo agreed with you. He let out a moan again when you sucked on his neck roughly, leaving one lovebite on his skin. You grabbed his wrist out of nowhere and folded his sleeve , revealing his Bonten tattoo.

You left trail of kisses from his neck to his arm until you stopped at his Bonten tattoo. You kissed his tattoo for several seconds before giving it a long, tantalizing lick. You smirked in satisfaction when Haruchiyo had a hard time breathing.

"Seeing your tattoo...make me desire to engrave my own name on your body. And I want to etch your name on my body too.." you spoke out your thoughts from the bottom of your heart. You had always imagined yourself etching a tattoo of Haruchiyo's name and him doing the same thing as you.

"You know...that sounds brilliant. I love to embed your name on my body. Why don't we do it next time?" Haruchiyo heartily suggested. He was fascinated by your fantasy. To him and you, embedding a partner's name on one's body was madly romantic.

"Sure, I love to." You were delighted with his agreement. Leaning down back closer to his face, you admired his handsome feature. "Though, putting the tattoo topic aside...wanna know what is my favourite part of your body?"

"W...what's it?" Haruchiyo's heart began thumping loudly in his chest. His blood was pumping faster since he was thrilled to know the truth. You chuckled and your eyes flickered form his turquoise eyes to his lips. You then pressed your lips on both his scars.

"These beautiful diamonds on your lips." You revealed the secret which made Haruchiyo speechless. Tears once again welled up in his eyes. You stared at him lovingly, cupping his cheeks and leaning your forehead against his.

"I know you had a hard time to show your scars to me. It must be a bad memory, right? The memory of you receiving these scars. I would never force you to tell the true story. But I want you to know, Haru.."

"I have always, and will always love these diamonds of yours, my love."

"Never feel less of yourself because of these scars. You are beautiful the way you are."

"I will do it as many times as it takes for you to love yourself...as much as I love you."

You vowed to your boyfriend -- and yourself -- in seriousness. Tears slowly trickled down Haruchiyo's face, his lips quivering. He sobbed softly while you comforted him by stroking his pink locks.

' Haru never talks highly of himself. It's always me whom he praises, loves and adores. He prioritizes me in everything. That part of him...even though I love him for being a good boyfriend to me, I hate it when he began neglecting himself.'

' I hope he knows self-love is also important. Showering a person we love with affections and always making them happy is good. But neglecting ourselves while doing so will slowly break us. I can't let him feel what I used to feel in the past.'

' I must ensure his happiness.' you smiled while wiping away Haruchiyo's tears.

I always describe Y/n as a beautiful woman with gorgeous body. Take not that by beautiful, I mean any type of body shape.

Chubby, skinny, medium. You all are beautiful. I never descriptively describe Y/N'S appearance since I leave it to your imagination.

Y/n can be plus-size, Y/n can be skinny. Y/n can be medium. You can imagine her appearance all you want because I believe everyone is beautiful regardless of their skin colour and body shape.

Haru in this story is very much open-minded. Remember that he madly loves your tummy-- woman's most insecure body part of herself. That's why he always spoils your tummy with kisses and praising you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
198K 7.3K 65
• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination. • I don't own all the Tokyo Revengers c...
71.8K 1.9K 41
Y/n was a normal business worker and she can't believe in one day her life well ruined since her mother met this guy, sanzu Haruchiyo the guy who ver...
193K 4.8K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...