Ultron Aftermath

Galing kay WeHaveAHulk___

The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of th... Higit pa

ACT ONE:the aftermouth
Chapter 1
Chatper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Act 2: the red room
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
ACT THREE: Moving on
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 6

1.4K 42 9
Galing kay WeHaveAHulk___

Time: for a reunion
Place: compound

AJ's POV:
I think Wanda's feeling better because she's been with us all day today, she even played soccer with Steve and I for a while but now she's sitting under the tree with a pen and paper. Drawing maybe? She does like to do that sometimes.

The compound is huge but the back yard is even bigger. It's so cool, I'm gonna try and convince Tony to get a bouncy house there's enough room for one, there's enough room for like 15 out here.

"You get this one in and I'll give you an extra scoop of ice cream for dessert"

Steve tells me as he passes the soccer ball back to me, "deal" I tell him as I get ready to take the shot.

I've decided that this has been my favorite thing to do since getting here, playing soccer with Steve, it's a lot of fun plus I'm pretty good. Steve isn't very good at least not in goal.

"Come on dude, did you even try to save it?" I tease as he picks the ball up from the back of the net.

He rolls his eyes jokingly,
"Haha you are just so funny"

After my talk with Natasha earlier I feel better, I don't feel guilty for trying to start a new life anymore because I think that's what Pietro would of wanted. Natasha said that we were family now, I don't know wether she actually meant it or if she was just saying it but I don't hate the idea- I've always wanted a real family.

"You guys Dinner will be ready in 5, come on in and wash up" Nat yells for us from the back door.

Steve's POV:

"Hey you need any help?"
I offer Natasha,

Drying my now clean hands on a tea towel.
She flashed me a grateful smile, expressing her appreciation for the offer, but she promptly shook her head

"Bucky's just arrived, he's on his way up. It would be rude if you didn't greet him"

Natasha continues to prepare dinner while she speaks to me. I gently move past her as she starts dishing out food, I hover my hands on her hips as I do so, making sure I don't knock her off balance as I pass her.

"I shall be back in a minute.
You girls don't have to wait for us to eat"

———

"Hey Punk"

Bucky greets me as he exits the elevator, and I notice that his appearance has significantly improved from when I had previously seen him. It seems that his period of time spent in Wakanda has done him some good, as his heavy eye bags are now seemingly a thing of the past, indicating that he has been sleeping far better than he had been before. Perhaps he has managed to finally overcome the nightmares that had long plagued him as a result of his past under Hydra.
He's also put on pounds (in a good way), after hydra the first few months he was staying with me and he didn't really eat, he was almost starting to look like pre serum Steve which just wasn't healthy or a good look-but he looks good now.

"The hair?"

I question as I take in his now lack of resemblance to Jesus as Sam would say.

"Thought I'd go for the shorter look"

"You look good"

"Thanks buddy"

We both stand there staring at each other for a couple of seconds. Before laughing and pulling one and other in for hug.
He seems to be his old self which is great because I've missed this Buck. We were unlucky we didn't get long enough together, fortunately we've gotten a re-do.

"can I meet your kids now?"

He said excitedly, despite his coldness and bluntness to adults especially Sam, Bucky is surprisingly great with kids, back in Wakanda he's basically a party entertainer for the kids out there, they love him.

We spoke on the phone the other day where we briefly discussed the situation and how Natasha and I were taking in two kids from hydra. He gave me a pretty great pep talk when I was doubting myself. And after our call I realized that having buck here for a few weeks might actually do some good,I feel like he may be able to help with the girls as well, they've been through similar things and been in the same environment as him so he may be able to give them some advice on moving past it all.

Bucky's POV:
Coming back to the compound is a milestone for me, I'm staying for a few weeks which is a big step for me considering I haven't left Wakanda for a year and a half.
Shuri and the others in Wakanda have been great, I owe them a lot. It's because of them I'm free of him. To have control and sense over my own mind and actions now is a liberty I will never take for granted.

By the looks of things I've got back to being my old self just in time...

Steve's a daddy now.

And as much as I know he's gonna be great at being a father figure/ guardian for these two girls, the kids are from hydra- that place is strong enough to break grown men I can only imagine the number it can do on children.

I've witnessed first hand how they treat kids in that place, and if how these girls were treated is reciprocal to what I've seen, it's gonna take a lot for them to move forward and forget the past.

I'm here to see Steve and Natasha of course, they're my friends but the main reason I'm here is to help them with the girls -but if I do "accidentally" get Steve and Natasha to confess their love for each other while I'm here I won't be mad. (Tony, Clint and I are #Number 1 fans of the potential Romantic relationship between Nat and Steve and we've decided that this summer is going to be dedicated to getting them together)

"You can meet the girls yes.
Come on dinners ready"

Steve heads towards the kitchen and I take this as my que to follow him.

———-
Nobody's POV:

The two girls sat beside each other up the kitchen table for only the third night in a row however it now had a sense of calmness and familiarity to it.
As Wanda's eyes scanned the room she couldn't believe this was now home,she took into account how over the top the place was- Tony's doing no doubt.
The Kitchen alone was massive, brightened by an array of black and white color theme with a marbled patterned island that dominated the middle of the room that served not only as an area for culinary activity but also socializing, Wanda reckoned that the last 3 days the most conversation and human interaction she had been involved in had actually taken place when she was sat up at the kitchen island or the kitchen table. She had very quickly learned that this area was the
'heart of the home'.

"Detka just try it, it's actually nice " Natasha tried to convince the youngest of the girls to eat her broccoli.

"Tasha it's green! It's gross" Aj practically gagged as she held the broccoli in-front of her face before throwing it back on her plate.

Wanda laughed at her
"You're so dramatic Aj"

The girl let out an exaggerated Gasp.
"I am many things but Dramatic isn't one of them"

"I beg to differ" Natasha mumbled under her breathe however intentionally loud enough so the others could hear, Wanda found the comment incredibly funny however Aj did not.

"You know what this is? This is teaming up, that's not fair because Steve isn't here right now I have no one on my side"

"Yes you do.
Im right here"

Steve announced as he walked into the kitchen, Bucky following a couple of steps behind.

"Steve they're saying I'm dramatic" Aj told him, her voice sounding as if someone had called her the worse insult in the world.

"Oh my god! No way really?!" Steve teased sarcastically which earned him eye rolls from Aj and laughs from the other two.

"Alright, alright the kids not dramatic.
Let's leave it at that"

Steve shushed the other two not wanting the get Aj wound up anymore.

"Girls I want you
to meet someone"

The girls were observant kids, they saw someone walk in with Steve a few minutes ago however they didn't say anything, they gathered they'd just wait til Steve or Nat did. The girls were told this morning by Nat that Steve's friend was coming to stay with them. This must be him.

"Girls this is Bucky"

Steve introduced his friend as he stepped to the side so he wasn't standing right in-front of Buck like he had been.

"Buck this is Wanda and A-"

"Ava Jay?"
Bucky stuttered as his eye met the little girls face.

Aj felt a heart in her mouth. Nobody had called her by her full name in a long time.
Actually he himself had in-fact been the last person to use it.

Unsure of what to do, the little girl froze in her seat as she looked at the man in-front of her. He looked different.

Bucky's heart raced with anticipation,what is he supposed to say? What is he supposed to do? All this time he thought the little girl was dead yet he she was right in-front of him. Alive and well. She looked so grown up now.

"James?"
Aj managed to stutter.

Flashback:
Ava- Jay's small frame rested against the cold,cement walls. Her head pounded,her body ached and she was exhausted. The 5 year old had endured yet another long day of tedious experiments and tests like usual. However this time it was in new territory. Her dad left her with them and in fears of the Man coming back for his daughter hydra moved her to a different base.

She thought that was silly of them, she was 5 and even she was wise enough to know he wasn't going to come back for her.

Ava's eyes restlessly scanned the unfamiliar environment.

She was all alone.
At least that's what she thought.

Thomas was gone and now she had nobody, a sob escaped her lips however she quickly forced it away. She knew better then to make unnecessary noise,Screaming,crying,shouting only ever got her into trouble here- she learnt that quickly.

"It's perfectly understandable to cry" a soft, yet unfamiliar voice uttered.

Startled, the young girl perused the confined space for the voice's proprietor, and eventually spotted a dark-haired Man with blue eyes who offered her a faint smile. He was sitting on the other side of the cell and like Aj was propped against the wall.

Ava was scared.

While Bucky Barnes watched her cower in fear, his heart tugged at the child's pitiful state. He knew his presence had scared her, but it was not his intention at all.

"Hey Doll it's okay you don't have to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you,I'm not like them,I'm just like you" Bucky reassured the child who still seemed skeptical.

Ava's eyes quickly assessed the man,seeking any signs of danger or potential harm he could inflict but she found none except his left arm had been replaced with a robotic like arm. This didn't scare the girl, despite the situation, she found herself quite fascinated by the artificial limb.

"Cool arm"
the girl managed to stutter out, her head tilting slightly to get a better look.

The man gave her a thankful smile before cutting to the chase.

"Thanks kid. Now tell me how did you end up here?" He asked trying to piece
together what they could possibly
want with a child.

"They don't want my dad to find me"
the little girl told him.

"They don't? How comes?"

"They fired him because
he killed Thomas"

Bucky wanted to ask the girl more but by the glossy look of her eyes that didn't seem like the best idea. The man slowly stood up, carefully approaching the child, determined not to startle her anymore.

"My name is James," he introduced himself, smiling gently down at the small child. The girl returned his smile, albeit with a twinge of sadness.

"I'm Ava Jay," she whispered softly, barely audible among the silence.

"Ava Jay that's a pretty name. How old are you?" James asked having now got a better look at the girl, realizing just how small she was.

Ava raised five fingers, causing James' eyes to widen in shock. Ava was only five, and that thought broke his heart. He imagined how scared the little girl must be, completely alone in an awful environment. He had a sudden urge to protect her. He had to keep her safe.

"5? That's big but even so you must be a little scared being here?" Bucky asked and the girl nodded sheepishly.

"Yeah that's okay. If I'm being honest Kiddo I was a little scared myself but we don't have to be anymore because we have each-other. I'm gonna look after you Ava Jay I won't let anyone here hurt you. I promise"

The 5 year old was suddenly overcome with a wave of hope.

"You won't leave me?"
She asked the man.

"I would never.
I promise"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.9K 1.1K 72
[On Hold! For now! So will be marked as Complete for now!!] What if Wanda and Pietro had a little brother? Matteo Maximoff is struggling and helping...
12.9K 584 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
555K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
103K 2.5K 25
"I couldn't give you up." "...I know." As the daughter of Black Widow, Nyla-Rose is used to the craziness that has become her life. When sudden truth...