His Desired Bride

By 37SpreadYourwings

Sequel of "His Replaced Bride" Life is not a bed of roses it is full of troubles. These troubles give us new... More

#Abhaira ❤
Prologue
1. Moments
2. Surprise
3. Personal time
4. Ethan and Kashish
5. Was it serious?
6. Past and Present
7. Dilemma
8. Envy of them
9. TROUBLE IN THE PARADISE
10. Misunderstandings
11. Missing each other
12. Love you 1000 times
13. Pamperming her
14. Arguments
15. Who is he?
16. Jealous Baby
17. A glimpse of them
18. Teary Goodbye
20. A Reality Check
21. Not So Loving meetings
22. Sagar- Ritika
23. A lonely heart
Ruined
25. Ruined
26. Sagar - Ritika
27. Heart To Heart
28. Emotional mess
29. Mental Trauma
31. After a long time
32. Unexpected meeting
33. Breaking his heart.
34. Turn of events
35. Abhimaan's Pov
36. Losing their love
37. Losing our love
38. Vulnerable hearts
39. Much awaited confrontation

19. Adjustment

8.3K 800 265
By 37SpreadYourwings

An update as per the promise❤️
Update can get more frequent according to the votes and comments.
Darlings....you can't miss upcoming parts now....😉😉😉
.....

"How's everything there?" 

Sagar saw the message of Abhimaan, with multiple messages from Ritika, and Samaira also. He was not in the state of talking to anyone being in the hospital, sitting beside her vulnerable Aunt who was praying for her Husband's life. He simply replied to them and called Abhimaan to talk.

"Have you reached Dubai?" Sagar asked him to get up from the seat and walk into the corridor of the hospital. He heard some noise from his site, maybe he was still traveling.

"Yes, I just landed and now I'm going to the office," Abhimaan replied to him while sitting in the car. Sagar rubbed his face with his palm and signed heavily, seeming tired and exhausted.

"I'm a sorry man that you have to leave suddenly, I know Samaira needed you …I don't know…" He was feeling guilty for all this mess. 

"I need a formal apology in my mail, this is not accepted," Abhimaan replied to him in a very serious tone. Sagar couldn't understand this.

"What??" He said.

"What??? You were saying na, then send me in written form….." Abhimaan rolled his eyes at his idiot friend. Sagar shook his head.

"It's about family,..." Abhimaan said after taking a pause, Sagar smiled a little thanking God for the supportive and understanding people in his life. Ritika has also called him multiple times and even talked to his Aunt giving her some mental support. 

"Okay listen, this time your stay is going to be longer there. Why don't you shift in this apartment I bought there?" Sagar suggested him.

"Your apartment is at least 1 hour away from the office, and the hotel is nearer to that." Abhimaan reasoned out his stay in the hotel. Sagar nodded and they disconnected the call after some time. Then Sagar found the doctor was approaching him, he immediately went to him.

" Hey Doctor, How's he?" He asked him, standing beside her aunt.

" He is out of danger now, Don't worry. You can take him home after a few days." The doctor announced good news about his uncle's health. Sagar thanked him, and he walked out leaving them alone. 

His Aunt joined her hands whispering Thank You to God, Sagar hugged her and smiled at her.

"Everything is good now, My Darling." He said to her, she smiled in tears. They had a very beautiful and lovely bond. She put her hand on his head to stand with her today like their son.

"Thank you for coming, Sagar. I don't know how I would have handled all this …..Utkarsh is also not here…" His Aunt says to him. 

"It's my responsibility to be here, and you don't have to tell all this to Utkarsh right now. Finally, he is enjoying his work…..Let him focus there, and Don't say anything to Uncle also.." Sagar suggested him. She nodded as if it was right to keep utkarsh and his father away from each other for some time, then they both will realize their mistakes and will understand each other. 

.

.

Later that day Samaira reached their penthouse very late, she was tired because of her first day. It was nice, she liked it. Later in the evening most of her colleagues were getting excited to leave to go home, some were going out to celebrate their first day but she had no excitement left in her after Abhimaan's departure. 

She didn't even want to come home because she knew she was going to be all alone, So she also went for a small get-together with her new friends, Utkarsh insisted a lot after seeing her dull mood. 

She entered her house and messaged him immediately. 

"Reached Home"

After some time she received his call, she was not expecting it. A smile. Spread on her face seeing his name flashing on the screen. 

"You are late by almost 2hours, party for so long…" Abhimaan said when she picked the call, she chuckled sensing his jealousy. She walked to the cupboard to take her night clothes, he heard her closing the cupboard. 

"It was not a party, just a normal sitting together to better know each other. You know we have been working together for almost 6 months now." Samaira said to him, he had already called her when she didn't message him on reaching home on time. From then on, he was constantly checking his phone, so he can relax until she has reached home safely. 

"It's nice for a better understanding." Abhimaan said to her, She hummed. Work and these new friends will help her to avoid missing him all the time. 

"By the way, baby….." He said and she sensed some naughtiness in his tone. 

"Which nighy you are wearing ?" He asked her to get up from his chair. He was still in his office working for next week's presentation which Sagar had to leave in the middle. 

She smiles feeling ticklish in her stomach, this man can make her feel butterflies by sitting thousands of kilometers away. 

"Why? What would you do?"

"Concentrate on your work, or Sagar will fire you." She scolded him, he made an irritated face on the mention of his name. 

"He dares to do that? Already he is on the verge of being fired from his boyfriend position….Well he deserves this, ….Useless creature…" Abhimaan said to her, muttering some more abusive words for Sagar. He has to leave his pretty wife suddenly and come here, but in heart he understands his genuine reason. But he can't say beautiful and praising words for his friends all the time. That's the reality of true friends. They can do anything for each other but can't directly say that they love each other.!

"Hww!! What happened now??"....

And just like that, they talked for an hour and maybe more. She didn't feel tired anymore, he reached his hotel all the while talking to her. They. Even ate together, after that they slept each with a smile on their faces.

It's not possible to be with each other all the time, and most partners Know this and understand the other commitments also in this modern world but what matters is just a simple effort. A genuine effort for the one who was living far away from you, working, being tired, and running in this nonstop race to build a sweet home, don't forget to do that try. 

.

.

.

It was just another day in the hospital, Samaira was packing up to go. Not home actually, she is going to meet Ritika as it's the weekend. It's been a long time since she has met her, due to working in different hospitals and new joining they don't get a lot of time to hang out. 

It's been almost a month now since Abhimaan has left. During this time both are focusing on their work and also managing their personal life. Samaira is always trying hard to get herself occupied so she won't feel alone, and her new job is doing this well for her. 

She checked the time in her while stepping out of the cabin, she bumped into Utkarsh. Both laughed as he gave her way to proceed and he followed her.

"Going early?" He asked her, as mostly she goes late so she directly went to bed.

"Yes, It's the weekend ….going to meet my friend.", She replied to him. During this whole, they have bonded well. Utkarsh has seen her puffy eyes after she returned to meet her husband, he felt her being alone now. So he mostly tries to spend time with her, but this is only inside the hospital. She doesn't go out with him, whenever he asks her she denies it.

"I thought you don't hangout behind your husband, Does he not allow you?" He asked her trying to know more about her relationship. Already he doesn't like her husband. Who ignores his beautiful and sweet wife like this? 

After spending some time with her, he has realized what a gem of a person she is. So caring, intelligent and smart. He was getting more attractive towards her day by day, his feelings for her getting more strong passing every moment. 

"What?? Are you mad? Why would my husband do this?" She replied to him, chuckling at his useless question.

"Due to time differences and our work commitments ,we don't get a lot of time to talk. Also he is handling some new projects, So whenever he gets some time he calls me…" Samaira said to him, reaching to the parking area. He stood in front of her.

"You have also started your new job, You always manage time for him then why can't he??" He said to her in a very serious tone. She heard his words, and that made her think for a second but before it could make her feel any low she shrugged it off.

"Because it is our relation, our equation. We know how to manage it,..." She replied to him with a smile, telling him to back off. She has not given anyone this right to interfere in her relationship. 

"I. I didn't mean that...I'm sorry if you felt offended…" Utkarsh realized that he has crossed his limit and she doesn't like this also. 

"Utkarsh, I'm getting late.." Saying this she sat in her car and drove off leaving him feeling restless for offending him. 

"Shit, You are so sweet and innocent Samaira, ...and That man has taken you for granted." 

"You need to see this, he doesn't deserve a girl like you…..and you also don't deserve an arrogant, egoistic, and controlling man in your life……You deserve someone else…." Utkarsh mumbled in his mind while seeing her car going. 

.

.

The next day Abhimaan entered the party hall where he was invited today for the celebration of the 50th wedding Anniversary of Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Smith. At first, he didn't want to come, he was more interested to relax and sleep in his hotel room, and doing video calls to Samaira and his parents but he couldn't deny it when Mr. Jonathan himself invites him, and he gets trapped morally and professionally both.

He called Samaira last time but it got late, she already slept. He just left a message to her, later he was sleeping when she called back to him. This is the real issue with this long-distance thing! 

"Hello, Mr Rajvansh…nice to see that you came.", Mr Smith said to him, as he met him and his wife. Both were looking so adorable together, celebrating 35 years of togetherness.

A sweet thought came across in his mind, imagining himself and Samaira in this phase of their life in the future. She would still look so elegant and classy!! 

"What's this smile?" Mrs Smith teased him on seeing him smiling. 

"Nothing, ....this is for you and Congrats for your wedding anniversary," Abhimaan said to the lady of his mother's age. 

"Thank you and how's your wife Samaira, I met her last time….What a lovely child!!" Mrs. Smith said to him, he smiled broadly while talking about her. They noticed how his face shines while talking about his wife. They looked at each other and exchanged a knowing look, as they recalled their young days. 

Just then Mrs. Smith looked back towards Ethan who was laughing with his friends, and Kashish was nowhere to be seen. She has never seen this kind of companionship and love between them. 

Kashish gulped down her medicine in the washroom, and adjusted her dress, hair and makeup. She was wearing a very beautiful cream colored gown, and her hairs were curled in the ends. Would Abhimaan like me in this dress?? She asks herself. She was not aware of him being in the same party, or that he was in the same city from last month. Because she was in the house with Ethan, not anymore in the hotel.

"Let's get started for tonight.." She said and smiled looking at herself into the mirror. The whole month she was spending living alone, depressed, not talking much to anyone. Last time she handled it well when she had to come here leaving everything behind, maybe because she had a purpose for life but this time…she was able to control her emotions. She was missing Abhimaan badly.

It's like her mind has made that thought that Abhimaan is the cure of her sufferings. He is a good, caring and loving husband, which she always desired of in her life. A person who would care for her and love her actually. And she doesn't have to behave as per the norms….I wish, 

Abhimaan left to meet some other guests and the client When Kashish also entered, she went to meet her father, who was also invited today. 

"It's your family function and you are coming late," He taunts her after seeing her. 

"Dad, you are meeting me after months, sometimes you can ask me how I'm doing??" Kashish said to him, feeling hurt by his regular behavior towards her. Already she was feeling so depressed from some days, that's why these social gatherings are always so torture for her. No one needs her or cares for her, just those fake smiles and the show-off of her happy perfect marriage is important.

"I have married you to very rich and good people, why should I ask all this?" He answers her, she fishted hard to control her emotion to fall down from her eyes, or her perfect make-up would be ruined and her reality would be exposed. 

"See, Ethan is standing there alone. Go to him and behave like a good wife. Why do you always shame me???" He said to her angrily. 

And she couldn't answer him back as always, she bottles up her anger, her frustration inside her. 

Soon Ethan joined them and his father smiled at him and met others happily. This made Kashish chuckles bitterly. She went to have a drink to calm herself. 

"Hey Abhimaan, what's up????" 

Kashish heard this, she frowned upon hearing this. She turns back and widens her eyes seeing Abhimaan. She couldn't see him actually there, shaking his hand to someone, smiling and laughing. She adores how handsome and smart he was looking. 

She immediately got up from her seat, and walked to him. 

"Abhimaan…." She whispered standing near him, his smile faded seeing her face. But he was standing with other guests who knew them both so he didn't react much.

"When did you come?, it's…wow, it's just a surprise…" She couldn't put her happiness in words about finally seeing him after so long. 

"Mr. Rajvansh has been here for almost a month now, Right??" Mr. Johnathan Smith said to her, she saw him standing there also. She composed herself in front of him, Abhimaan smiled a little and excused himself to go away. He was not interested to talk to her after what she filled in Samaira's brain.

He checked the time, it was late but still, Samaira has not messaged him. He frowned and called her number while stepping into guest's the room so he could talk to her peacefully, but before she could receive his call he felt someone wrap her arms around his torso from behind with sudden force that he stumbled on his position and his phone dropped from his hand.

"Finally, you are here. I miss you so much, Abhimaan." 

He widens his eyes recognizing the voice, he removes her arms and turns to her to see her face. 

It was Kashish, looking at him with desperation and hugging him again, calling his name.

"Abhimaan, ....You came…." She kept on blabbering while he got shocked to react to anything in this state. What the hell is this?? 
.....

Dammm

Shit....

Biting nails with fingers 😂😂😂

Sagar - Abhimaan, a strong bond of friendship where 'i love you' is never in the list but they knew it.❤️❤️

Kashish has exploded now, What is she going to do and How will Abhimaan handle this situation or will it be the beginning of something worse to happen ....??? Scared💔😭😭

Utkarsh, Man....We were supporting you and your feelings, even some readers were asking for your number😉😆, but alas....now you going to join the hate club soon. Ufff, I warned you before not to go against #Abhaira fans, but you didn't listen....now have fun🙄🙄🤣🤣

And from the beginning of the story it was my plan to confuse readers about who cheated on whom? How,  why and when?? Till 20 parts of the story, I'm seeing different debates on this, and let me tell you guys....Im loving this🥰🤩🤩😆😆😆 The curiosity, the confusion and the excitement....
Keep commenting further for quick chapters,

Next on Hmmm.....Sunday...Whats say??

Till then, ....bye and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
28K 2.7K 32
She makes an exception to attend her best friend's birthday party instead of being with her family, and that's when she meets him. He was charming, a...
96.1K 5.9K 41
||BOOK ONE IN FOREVER SERIES♡|| •Stand-alone• A simple story to knock your hearts with love. Abhimaan and Sameera loved each other with their imperfe...
9.8K 1.6K 17
Sidharth and Shehnaaz ,two individuals living their life in their own way...Their sibilings got married to each other through a love marriage but wha...