A Thousand Years- Thorki

By misunderstood_mayhem

Asgard. Viking Age. Middle Aged. Modern Day. Loki and his new roommate share the same dreams and discover a n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 32

188 10 0
By misunderstood_mayhem

When we get home, with two bags of Chinese, Thor looks to me and smiles "What do you want to watch?"

I bit my lip and declare "Something dirty."

He sits the bags down and places his hand on my cheek "Do you want to get kinky?"

I nod, immediately, before he steps into the closet "Start eating. Get naked."

As I slip out of my clothes, Thor steps back out of the closet and holds up an inflatable plug. I smirk at Thor and he asks "Think you can take it?"

I nod, before trying to take the plug from him. He smirks, before asking "You think you're going to do it?"

I bite my lip, before grabbing the remote and the lo mein. As I lay on my stomach and start scrolling through his television, I ask "You have porn?"

He hums, before declaring "I have pornhub."

I smirk at him as he lays between my legs. As he begins to eat me out, I scroll through pornhub. Until I happen upon a new video. I grab Thor's hand and declare "The video was released!"

He pops up as I cluck on the video. It's over thirty minutes long. He leans forward as I feel the plug against my hole. As he slides it in, I let out a weak moan and he asks "Would it be so sick to watch it while we eat?"

I look back to him as he pumps the ball. I can feel it expanding as he does. I look to him and ask "What do you have planned?"

He nips my ear and states "I want to see how far you can stretch that little hole."

I take in a shakey breath as he squeezes the pump again. He leans back and grabs his food. As he begins to eat his beef fried rice, I start with my lo mein and we watch the porn together. Every few minutes, he squeezes the pump. After he finishes with his rice, he sits it aside and starts rubbing my legs in between squeezing the pump.

I take in a shakey breath and sit back on my feet to put my food down. He chuckles as he begins to rub my cock.

I sit there, intoxicated. He leans me forward and begins pull the plug out. I look back at him and can't even force out words. As he rocks it back and forth, I bite my lip and bury my face in the duvet. When it finally pops out, he tosses it to the ground and watches me gape. He chuckles, before declaring "This is going to be so much fun."

He lubes up his hand and it slides in like it's nothing.

As he begins to fist me, I practically death grip his hand. He looks to me and asks "Is everything okay?"

I look to him and declare "Fair warning. I'm going to start screaming." He chuckles, before continuing on.

He hands me a pillow and I grip onto it as he starts to pick up speed. As I scream into the pillow, Thor pulls out and orders "On your back."

As I roll over, he states "I want to hear you."

I can't even hide my smile as he slides back into me. He leans forward and kisses my neck as he starts fisting. As I furious beg for more, Thor goes deeper.

It isn't until five minutes later that I cum all over stomach. He pulls his hand out and asks "More?"

I look at him as my legs tremble "I want you."

He smirks, before ordering "Roll over."

Obediently, I do and he pulls me up. As he slides inside of me, he takes ahold of my cock and my neck. He smirks as he kisses my neck, giving a gentle squeeze. He whispers in my ear "I'm not stopping until I'm good and limp."

I moan out in pleasure as he fucks me senseless. He holds me in that position until I cum over the duvet.

When I collapse downward, he grabs hold of my hips and pounds me senselessly. It isn't until he cums inside of me, and I've cum two more times, that he straightens my legs and continues to fuck me.

All concept of time is gone as I cum over and over again. As he busts another nut, inside of me, I let out a breath of relief.

It isn't until he rolls me on my back, that I realize. He still isn't limp.

I look down at him and he asks "You done?" I shake my head and he slides in again, before he states "It's just so good."

I smile at his lust as he pounds me, yet again.

After countless more orgasms, he cums inside of me, yet again. He rips out immediately and I smile at his finally limp cock.

That is, until he slides his hand back in. I don't last a full minute until I cum, unable to ejaculate.

He chuckles as he pulls out and asks "You done?"

I nod, before looking at the clock. 5am. I sit up, and declare "We were fucking for two hours."

He chuckles, before remarking "New record."

I gasp as I feel my tender hole on the duvet. He smirks, before ordering "Go to the bathroom."

I nod, before struggling to stand. After a few minutes in the bathroom, Thor walks in and washes his hands. After I stand, he takes a piss and kisses my forehead.

When we walk back into the room, we begin eating again and he asks "Are you alright?"

I smile at him as I change to some show on Netflix "I'm sore and tired, but that was what I needed."

He hums, before declaring "I didn't know you could take so much."

I scoff "Neither did I."

It isn't until thirty minutes later that I get a call from Natasha. When I pick up, she asks "Do you know the video is out?"

I put her on speaker and declare "Yes, and it's really hot to fuck to."

She's silent for a long moment, before asking "Have you been up all night?"

I scoff "Yeah."

She rawrs, before asking "Getting hot and heavy?"

I hum, before explaining "Only for the past two hours. Before that, I was at the station. Guess you finally came crumbling down."

She gives a confused hum "Who?"

I chuckle, before declaring "My dear old mum and pop."

She screams in excitement, before asking "Really? No more living in that shit hole of a flat?"

Thor chuckles, before remarking "Nope, now you'll have to come over to our place to have your drunken girl talks."

She hums, before declaring "At least will have a designated driver."

Thor chuckles, before kissing my cheek "Ima go get a drink. You want something?"

I take a bite of my rice, before declaring "A coke."

He rolls out of bed and declares "I'm on it. Maybe I'll find the cat."

I cock an eyebrow to him "You have a cat?"

He nods, before declaring "Her name is Gamora. She's shy."

When he walks out of the room, Natasha asks "How long have you been there?"

I furrow my brow and declare "Two days."

Natasha asks "Are we sure that the cat is alive?"

I clear my throat and state "Not really."

Thor comes walks back in with a purring tortishell and two sodas. I tell Natasha "She's real, and alive."

Thor sits her in my lap and I tell Natasha "Gotta go. I'm holding a cat."

After a short goodbye, I sit my mobile down and nuzzle into the long silky fur "Hi, sweet girl!" She purrs as I scratch her head.

Thor furrows his brow "You might want to be careful. She gets playful on a flip of a switch."

I hum, before kissing her forehead. When I lay back, she crawls up my chest and rolls over into my arm, smelling my armpit.

I look to Thor with a smirk, as she rubs her face against my underarm. He gives a confused look and I state "She likes my smell, and she's trying to make me smell like her."

Thor looks me over, lovingly "My cat likes you better than she likes me."

I smirk, before reassuring "Cats seek out the most damaged in the room. They know who needs help."

Thor hums, before asking "What's in the cards for tomorrow, or today?"

I look at him and state "I've got to get ready for court."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 954 27
In a world full of magic and myths, there is a realm called Asgard where the gods and goddesses lived. Aeria, as the only survivor of her realm's des...
514 11 6
Thor finds Loki in the Sanctuary. There may be more secrets than either of them even dream of.
49.7K 1.9K 36
Odin plans to marry him older son, Thor, before he becomes king. Elsa is the lucky lady that will be marrying the future king of Asgard in a few mont...
725K 25.2K 33
Young (Y/n) finds herself in trouble when she returns to earth only to be captured and thrown into a cell by the heroes who call themselves the Aveng...