Greenflames

Galing kay Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... Higit pa

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

Home...And The New News

1.9K 66 20
Galing kay Lexi_Triper

~Kai's POV~
Me and Lloyd woke up the next day and got ready to leave. I would notice Lloyd every now and then, would start crying out to of nowhere.

When this happened, considering one specific time, I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he turned around and hugged me. Then he stopped crying and went back to packing.

*Mini-time skip because I am lazy*

We got to the air port and settled into our seats and I was going to turn off my phone when I had a stray number on my phone with a message that said,

"Life is full of bull shit...but I will make your life worse."

I didnt understand what it went but I shrugged it off and turned off my phone. Then we took off.

*Time skip brought to you by my crush*

I helped Lloyd out of the car. I was planning on getting the stuff later. I'm lazy.... So what?

We made your way to the front door and I opened the door... It was quiet.

Kai:"Lloyd, why is it quiet? We live with Jay, it isn't supposed to be quiet."

Lloyd:"I don't know. Let's split up."

We went the the living room and I went threw one of the ways to the left and Lloyd to the right. I checked every room, witch is about 7 rooms. At the end of the hall is Nya's room.

I pushed open the door and she was on her computer. She turned to look at me and her face light up.

Nya:"KAI!!"

I laughed a little as she jumped out of her chair and ran towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She let go then looked at me with a smile.

Nya:"Where is Lloyd?"

Almost as soon as she said that I heard a scream.

Lloyd:"KAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!"

My eyes went wide and I ran to the spot where I heard him scream. I turned the corner and found Lloyd sitting on the floor and he was all drenched with ice water and he had a gray metal bucket on his head.

I ran over to him and bent down in front of him and lifted the edge of the bucket up so that I could see his eyes. He looked at me and his eyes were blood shoot and had tears running out of them. I took my free hand and wiped away a few of the years tears from one side of his cheek.

He was shivering and crying. It was hard to tell witch one was making him hyperventilate.

I heard Nya running down the hall and I looked to my right and saw her coming towards us with 2 towels. When I looked at Nya, out of the corner of my eye I saw something move from the room that was on the other side of the doorway. I didn't see it at first because my back was facing the doorway.

At this point Nya was next to Lloyd and was wrapping him in the towels. I knew he was safe. I, still squatting, turned on the toes of my feet 180° around and I saw Jay and some guy with blond hair but I was 93% shore it was dyed that color.

I didn't care about Jay doing this to Lloyd, I kinda knew it was going to happen when we got home. But his...kid...that's a different story; he was a stranger that hurt my 2 babys.

I slowly rose up and brushed off my knees off and then brushed my hands off against each other.

Then looked up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.6K 523 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...
4.2K 157 16
To be read after: https://www.wattpad.com/story/311274712-a-simple-apron-one-night-stand-book-2 How long can one go neglecting its own household? Kai...
168K 3.8K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
161K 3.1K 27
Lloyd has become older, 16 to be exact. A wave of new feelings course through him. He becomes confused and emotional all of the time, especially near...