The Sybian Hire

By EroticWriterOfShorts

THIS STORY IS MATURE AND CONTAINS SMUT IN ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER. One night after work, Y/n decides to hire... More

The Sybian Hire
How It All Started
Apples Day
What McDreamy Cant Do
Rocky Ground
Dinner Fuck
Mi Abuela
READ THIS
READ THIS TOO
Dinner Vibrations
What's Left Unfinished
Little Authors Note
NAME VOTES
Hello
A Storm
Gone
Contained
Delay
The End

Fistfuls of Hair

3.1K 34 2
By EroticWriterOfShorts

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Y/n's new name is used for the first time in this chapter.... In fact it's used a lot.... I hope y'all like it!!

  Whiny grumbles sounded from the bedroom. I knew by the sweet tone, Apple was awake.

  I was sitting in the living room, typing away on my tablet. Anger burns a hole through my veins as I recounted Midsky. His case files are alarming.

  Too many accusations in too many things. He really was guilty of a lot. But those accusations actually helped me. They're only speculation, something that won't hold up in court.

  Yesterday he acted as if he had never seen Apple before, like she was a totally different person. A lady, rather than a whore off the street. So many good reason to beat the shit out of him.....

  Am I immoral for defending a monster?

  The hinges on my door squeaked as Apple poked her head out of the bedroom, her thick black hair was tussled and stuck out in every direction.

A barely noticeable path was apparent on her chin; it was where she had drooled.

"Aric..?" She grumbled, her eyes barely open.

"Morning, hun," I said with an exhausted sigh. I, myself didn't get much sleep. "There's oatmeal in the kitchen, I put it in the microwave so it will stay warm."

"Thank you," she muttered as she dragged herself over to the kitchen. I could here what she was doing in the back of my mind but my main focus was on this damn computer.

I need at least one thing- one big seller that says Midsky is innocent. Of course he isn't but I always like to have one piece of undeniable proof.

  The jury announced his verdict tomorrow.

Marlo had been calling me every other hour trying to figure things out. I told him I would come in today, but of course I didn't say that I would be late because I wanted to say bye to Apple.

"Is everything alright?" She asks, her voice carrying from the kitchen to the living room. Clearly she saw how stressed I was.

  "Midsky's verdict is being announced tomorrow. Just cramming in work, that's all,"

  "Are you going into the office today?" She asked as she sat down on the couch opposite of me, her oatmeal in hand.

  She was a messy morning person but damn she was still my beautiful messy morning person.

  "Yeah, I was just waiting till you got up," I shut my laptop with a huff and started gathering all my things.

  Papers were shoved into a binder with Midsky's name on it, my computer put in its protective case.

  "I need to do some grocery shopping but I know there's still some pasta and a jar of sauce in there if you get hungry. There's also some apples on the counter if you just want a snack,"

  Her eyes flashed with something but I couldn't tell what. It was gone before I could even try.

  "A-Aric" she muttered sheepishly and acted like she was about to continue but was erupted by a loud ringing in my pocket.

  I slipped out the small device just to see Marlo's name on the screen... again. Damnit.

  Apple could tell I needed to answer the phone by the look on my face so she merely waved me off.

  I didn't leave without planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

8 pm- day 7

  Work ran extremely late today. Even when I thought it was a good time to call it a night, Marlo would refuse.

  He is a very precise and stressful man.

  As I entered the penthouse, I heard the sound of crinkling bags and the repetitive opening and closing of the fridge.

  "Apple?" I called as I turned the corner to the kitchen. There were empty grocery bags all of the counter. She held the only on with anything left in it and was emptying its contents into the fridge .

  "What's this?" I asked.

  "Oh, hey! Well, you said you needed groceries and I got hungry so..." she glanced around the kitchen.

"Don't worry," she said, "it was your credit card." An adorable smirk was curving her lips and all I wanted to do was kiss them.

I slowly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her body, her small hands clutching at the front of my shirt.

"How was work?" She asked. Her hair smelled of coconut. "Long? Stressful? Boring without me?"

"Pretty much," I chuckled, holding her closer to me. In this moment... in this precise second, I never wanted to let her go. If things never changed then I would die a happy man.

My only worry is that they will change. Today is day seven... and Apple will have no more use for me after day ten.

"Well, now that I'm here. How should we make the best of tonight?" Her soft voice was enticing, the curve of her lips drawing me in.

I let my fingers trail through her black curls, wondering how hard to pull them is too hard.

"On your knees," I ordered. Her gaze shot up to mine and excitement flashed behind the blue of her eyes. "Now."

She kept eye contact with me as she slid down to her knees, her hands gripping at mine for support. I gave her a wordless order to continue.

She knew what to do.

Slowly, almost painfully, she unzipped my pants and freed my cock. Her tongue lapped at the tip, teasingly. I ran my fingers through her hair, finding the perfect spot to grip.

I had a long and tiring day; Apple knew this. I am not going to stand here and wait patiently for her to satisfy me. Today she will not be pleasured.

She will be used.

I gathered a fistful of her hair and shoved her onto my 🦆 (for you, my readers :), fucking her face. Her eyes watered as she stared up at me but I knew she was fine.

She's too strong to sit idly by while I hurt her.

She worked her tongue over my cock, sucking her cheeks in, trying to keep up with my pace.

"Fuck," I groaned. A whimper came from her lips, vibrating through my cock. At my reaction she continued to whimper and moan, drawing me closer and closer to the edge.

Eventually it became too much and I gave it one last thrust before I shot my seed down her throat, and she milked every bit of it.

When I let her go, she fell toward, gasping for air. I wasn't done. She still hadn't felt her release. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the same room I had brought into on our first night together.

I made her stand in the middle of it as I sat down on the couch. She was in perfect few.

I sat and there watched how she swayed and her eyes flicked around nervously at anything but me. God, she's beautiful.

She only wearing shorts and a tank top, the thin material clinging around her hardened nipple.

"Take it off," I ordered and I could see her breathing become more shallow. Her hands trailed up her thighs and over her waste, her thumbs hooking onto her shorts as she slid them down.

She tried not to wobble as she slipped her feet out of them but I could tell her knees were week, wether from arousal or her being on them- I don't know.

Next, she pulled the tank top over her head, revealing her beautiful breasts. The only thing she had left on were her underwear but I let her stand there for a moment, my eyes trailing up and down her body.

I noticed her slightly rubbing her thighs together and grinned. Goddamn... gets me every time.

"Take them off," she grabbed her underwear and slid them to the ground, slightly less stable than before. "Spread your legs,"

Her cheeks burned pink, her skin flushed as she gawked at me, slowly opening her legs to reveal her pretty pink pussy.

I wanted so bad to touch her but this was for my viewing, not my tasting.

She stood there, vulnerable to both my eyes and the cool air. I knew she was thinking the same thing as I was. Having the same Deja Vu sense as I was.

Me on the couch... watching her beautiful body moan in ecstasy for me.

"I'm not helping you tonight," I sighed, getting comfortable on the couch, my arms draped over the back. "Do it yourself."

She stared, confused, but turned red once it hit her. Slowly, she brought her hands up to her breast, kneading them, pinching lightly at the buds.

Her breathing grew deeper, more sensual, as she pleasured herself. Wetness glistened at her pussy, aching to be touched.

I groaned as one of her hands slid down, rubbing her juices over the sensitive area. She pushed a finger in and let out a soft moan, her legs looking weaker than ever.

"Say my name," I ordered, my voice deadly and restrained. She pushed in another finger, her thumb started to circle around her clit.

"Oh Aric," she breathed, her eyes closing in ecstasy. She was pinching her nipple more harshly now, building up to the perfect orgasm.

"Again," I groaned, gripping the back of the couch in a sad attempt to compensate for what I really wanted to grab.

Especially since her throat looked so squeezable right now. She quickened her pace, pressing harder into her clit.

"Oh god, Aric," she moaned louder now, her orgasm growing near.

"Don't stop," I stood and walked towards her, my intrusive thoughts winning. I let my hand circle around her throat as she flicked her clit more harshly, wrenching sweet moans from her lips.

"The only thing you will scream is my name," I said, pinching at her neglected nipple. Her legs were shaking.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh-" she stiffened, "ARIIIIIIC," she screamed, her throat vibrating under my hand, as her orgasm tore through her, ripping through her very core.

I wrapped my arm around her waste as she collapsed into my arms, panting. I kissed the top of her head.

"Good girl," I whispered, then scooped her up bridal style and carried her to the bed.

My dreams will be anything but holy tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.8K 34
Tech loves the club and the sense of family it gives him but he wants what his brothers have been getting. Several of his brothers have met and falle...
1.5M 24.8K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...
REVENGE By Kristian Birley

Mystery / Thriller

97 11 6
I won't spoil you, so read to find out. . . This story contains, sexual assault, kidnapping, smut, bullying. Read at your own risk, highly recommende...
7.2M 190K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...