Don't run, it's not marked ye...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Chen... More

Chapter 1 :Picked up an Omega
Chapter 2 :Who is that man?
Chapter 3 :meets "Love"
Chapter 4:Sins
Chapter 5 :Face Changing
­Chapter 6 :The president is a fake, right?
Chapter 7 :Makeup photo shooting
Chapter 8 :It's Dinner
Chapter 9 :Agent's Invitation
Chapter 10 :Entering the Shooting Crew
Chapter 11 :Actually, does not want to help newcomers
Chapter 12 :Gossip
Chapter 13 :It's You
Chapter 14 :The Unbroken Phone
Chapter 15 :Are you relieved?
Chapter 16 :Disclosure of Relationships
Chapter 17 :Hair Small
Chapter 18 :Orphanages
Chapter 19 :The Detective Class
Chapter 21 :Marriage Proposal
Chapter 22 :Reaching Cooperation
Chapter 23 :Family Meetings
Chapter 24 :The Matter Is Revealed
Chapter 25 :The End of the Final Chapter

Chapter 20 :The Truth

257 4 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Ji Cheng looked a little sluggishly ahead, the story was not over, but Lu Jingze found that his hand holding the chair had sprung up.

At that time, Ji Cheng didn't know what Ji Mincai meant, and after all the things that happened, he knew that Ji Min meant this.

Compared with Luo Shaofeng, Ji Cheng was lucky.

Bai Rong was unaware of the dirty deeds between Ji Mincai and Fang Xushan, so when she found that Ji Mincai's eyes were getting stranger and stranger, she began to pay attention to Ji Mincai and Ji Cheng.

That day, Ji Cheng was taken into the room by Ji Mincai alone as usual, and when Ji Mincai was just saying that he was ready to carry out further teaching to Ji Cheng, Bai Rong opened the door from outside and rushed in.

Everything was exposed to the daylight, and Ji Cheng didn't even know what he had done wrong, so he began to be ridiculed and laughed at by the crowd.

Everything that happened after that Ji Cheng is not very clear, only remember that when the police came to Ji Cheng to make a record later, he knew that Ji Min was sued by Bai Rong for indecency and blasphemy.

Later, Ji Cheng recalled this past, only to find that the victim of that year should be not only him, when he contacted Luo Shaofeng again, the other party had already gone abroad.

Unexpectedly, when Luo Shaofeng returned to China again, it was Fang Xushan's son who was standing next to him.

"It's all over, and now that you have me, I'll protect you!" Lu Jingze shook Ji Cheng's hand and interrupted the other party's memory, "The next one is about to start, I will go to get a cake again, and I will have the strength to explode in the afternoon."

Ji Cheng turned his head to look at Lu Jingze next to him, with confusion in his eyes.

Lu Jingze just got up and prepared to leave, Ji Cheng grabbed the corner of his clothes, wanted to say and stopped, "You..."

Seems to guess Ji Cheng's mood at this moment, Lu Jingze touched Ji Cheng's head, smiled at him, and said: "I will come back immediately, wait for me!" 

Looking at the distant back of The Landing Jingze, Ji Cheng gently ticked the corner of his mouth.

Can you believe it again? Ji Cheng thought in his heart.

A little uneasiness arose in Ji Cheng's heart, and he didn't know when he began to care more and more about Lu Jingze. Care if he gets bored with himself, whether he's disgusted with what he's had. Such emotions were stronger than when he found Wang Ye and Shan Cong together, and Ji Cheng couldn't control himself from paying attention to Lu Jingze's every move, including every small action, which could make him think a lot.

Ji Cheng knew what was wrong with him, but this kind of problem could not be cured immediately.

Lu Jingze quickly returned with the cake as he said, with a thin sweat on his forehead.

"This one is red date flavored, and they say it tastes good!" Lu Jingze squatted down next to Ji Cheng and handed him the cake, "They said that in half an hour the scenery over there will be set up." 

"There's still something going on in the company, so why don't you go back and get busy first!" Ji Cheng took the cake and said softly.

"No hurry, I've already freed up the afternoon." Lu Jingze tilted his head, "It seems that except for that day's interview, I haven't seen your live performance!" 

"I'll see you later." Ji Cheng smiled and didn't forcibly drive people away, maybe there wouldn't be much time like this.

The two men sat quietly on the street corner and did not speak until the end of the set not far away.

"Let's go." Lu Jingze stood up and turned back to Ji Cheng and held out his hand.

Looking at the hand that Landing Jingze handed over, Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, and subconsciously reached out, and the other party pulled him up from the steps with a strong force.

"Let's go!"

Ji Cheng looked at the appearance of Landing Jingze, obviously not his play, but he was even happier than the parties.

Lu Jingze sat next to The Torturer Cangrui, his eyes followed Ji Cheng all the time, and he never left.

"I said, can you stay away from me?" I still have to work, what are you messing with here! Because Lu Jingze was present, there was no actor on the field who was not nervous except Ji Cheng. For this reason, The Torturer Cangrui had shouted "cut" countless times, and after shouting cut again, the Torturer Cangrui directly turned his anger to someone next to him.

"Oh, I can't watch my daughter-in-law act?" Didn't you always run to the company before! Lu Jingze looked at the people next to him with disgust, but still obediently shifted his position.

Lu Jingze had just changed his position to continue observing the stool, when the mobile phone in his pocket suddenly rang.

It was an unfamiliar number, and Lu Jingze hesitated for a moment and answered the phone.

"I haven't seen you for a long time!"

Lu Jingze heard Fang Yao's voice.

"I haven't seen you in a long time." Lu Jingze ticked the corner of his mouth and got up and walked toward the street corner.

"I have a collaboration I want to talk to you about, I don't know if you have time now." Fang Yao was still the cynical voice.

"What cooperation, give you a minute and see if you can attract me." Lu Jingze Road.

"Regarding Ji Cheng, and I can help you get all your father's inheritance, not a bad point."

Ji Cheng finished filming a scene and came down to catch his breath and wait for the next scene to be filmed.

Taking the water bottle handed by Bi Xiaoyan, Ji Cheng replenished the water and looked around.

"Lu Jingze just told me that there was a bit of an emergency to leave, let me tell you to call him after work tonight." The torturer looked at Ji Cheng quietly, and he felt uncomfortable thinking of Lu Jingze's attitude just now.

"Hmm." Ji Cheng didn't say anything more, and after drinking the water, he continued to read his script.

The next scene is a scene of contention, there is a more dangerous action, the opponent needs to push Ji Cheng down, and the head accidentally hits the threshold next to it.

Ji Cheng communicated with The Torturer cangrui for a while, and decided to go personally and did not need a stand-in.

"When you push me, I will push it seriously, and I have tried the mat below, and it is quite comfortable." Ji Cheng jokingly seemed to talk to his opponent.

The place was filmed in two parts, one was the scene of being pushed down, and the other was that Ji Cheng was lying on the ground and was injured on the forehead.

The first one fell down, and Ji Cheng got up from the mat, waited for the staff to collect the equipment, and then prepared to continue to lie back on the cold floor.

"Watch out!"

Ji Cheng had just been lying down in his position, when suddenly a loud roar came from overhead, and then he only felt a heavy shoulder, and a heavy thing slammed into his body.

"Ji Cheng!"

These were the last two words Ji Cheng heard before he lost consciousness.

Lu Jingze and Fang Yao sat face to face in the café booth.

"What are you trying to say to me?" Lu Jingze sat in his seat and looked at Fang Yao, who was carefully tasting coffee on the other side.

"After reading this, you will understand." Fang Yao put a copy of the folder in front of Lu Jingze, "Maybe you are interested in knowing my father's purpose in taking Shao Feng home." "

Lu Jingze frowned and opened the document, "List of personnel of the Changting District Children's Welfare Institute?" 

"It's the orphanage where Shao Feng and Ji Cheng are." Fang Yao said, "You can check the list of people involved that year."

Lu Jingze pulled out another document in the folder, which read "List of people involved in the 914 extraordinarily large child indecency and blasphemy incident."

"Where did you get all this information?" Lu Jingze asked, opening the two lists to compare, his brows were tightly clasped together.

Eyes crossed back and forth across the two lists, and Lu Jingze's expression became more serious.

If these two lists are true, there must be no such thing as many people with the same name and surname in this world.

Lu Jingze looked up at Fang Yao on the other side.

"You don't need to care about the source of the information, I can guarantee the authenticity, I just want to ask you for help and blow this up." Fang Yao took a sip of coffee, but some trembling hands exposed his mood at the moment, "As long as this matter is successful, your Lu family's inheritance will definitely fall into your hands." 

"What do you mean?" Lu Jingze had an ominous premonition that this matter was more difficult to solve than he imagined.

"By the way, there's a recording in the folder, so I'll remember to listen to it when I get back." Fang Yao stood up, "My intuition tells me that you will be on Ji Cheng's side."

With that, Fang Yao stood up and left the coffee shop.

Lu Jingze held the recorder in his hand, and the two documents in front of him made him feel cold.

Back in the car, Lu Jingze turned on the voice recorder.

Inside was a noisy voice, followed by a conversation between two men.

"Yuan Shao, this is Shao Feng, just picked it out from the inside, do you want to try it tonight?" A man's lewd, trivial voice.

Lu Jingze was stunned when he heard this, and then "Yuan Shao" spoke:

"Fang always has a heart, but my father is not interested in such a small child, and you are not unaware, why do you still make such a mistake today?"

This is Lu Jingyuan's voice!

Lu Jingze's brain instantly seemed to be exploded, and the whole person sat in the car, unable to believe everything he had just heard.

"Don't misunderstand Yuan Shao, I know that Lu Zong and his old man are not interested, the so-called green vegetables and turnips have their own love, this radish is for Yuan Shao you."

Hearing this, Lu Jingze's previous conjecture had been completely confirmed. There was no need to continue listening, and he knew what would happen next.

After listening to Ji Cheng's narration at noon, plus the beginning and end of the things that Lu Jingze had found out before, Luo Shaofeng and Ji Cheng thought that he had understood the matter in great detail. He had always thought that this was just one of those unseemly things in the upper circles, but he never thought that the ultimate purpose of these things was to please the people of the Lu family.

Maybe he should have known a long time ago, but he just didn't want to believe it.

As the biggest owner in the upper circle, it is only natural that the Lu family is flattered by everyone. As a subordinate of Lu Junfeng, it was not uncommon for Fang Xushan to stuff people next to his superiors. It's just that their movements are too big, and they even join forces with the orphanage to do these unseemly things together.

Lu Jingze was trembling with anger, if it wasn't for Bai Rong's early discovery, would Ji Cheng also be sent to his father's bed? It is no wonder that at that time, when his scandal with Ji Cheng first came out, Lu Junfeng spoke to him on the phone at the first time.

Lu Junfeng did not oppose the relationship between the two because of Ji Cheng's adoptive father, but in his eyes, Ji Cheng was originally a person who could not be on the table.

Just when Lu Jingze was eager to rush home to confront Lu Junfeng immediately, his phone suddenly rang.

"Where are you?" Something happened to Ji Cheng!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 504 91
COMPLETED Alternative title : 飞尘 Author : 焦糖冬瓜 Yu Jin yelled, "I curse you, the woman you like in this life will not like you!" "He he," Mo Feichen w...
4.4K 63 69
COMPLETED author: moon's love song Mo Chiqing was nominally sister and boyfriend calculated to marry the parents of Didu Haomenmu, the eldest son of...
5.7K 885 51
ONGOING [✅]/ JUDGING [--]/ CLOSED [--] 𝗨𝗻𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔�...
1.7M 94.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...