Twisted Wonderland: Crystal H...

By AnnieNollette

Four young teenage girls, who are good friends, find that their world is suddenly turned upside down when the... More

Prologue: Legend of the Crystal Heart
Prologue: The Ebony Carriages
Prologue 1: The Coffin Room...and Grim
Prologue 2: The Entrance Ceremony
Prologue 3: A Cruel Answer
Prologue 4: Stuck in Twisted Wonderland
Prologue 5: Welcome to the Ramshackle Dorm!
Prologue 6: An Exceptional Trial!
Prologue 7: The Warm-Hearted Principal
Prologue 8: First School Time Refresher!
Prologue 9: The Great Seven Statues
Prologue 10: Cheeky Mates!
Prologue 11: A Hundred Broken Windows!
Prologue 12: Punishment Escape!
Prologue 13: Rash Tactics!
Prologue 14: Unintentional Troubles!
Prologue 15: The Faceless Monster
Prologue 16: Selfish Three!
Prologue 17: First-Time Co-Op!
Prologue 18: Tenacious Chase!
Prologue 19: A Miracle Reconsideration!
Prologue 20: Welcome to Twisted Wonderland!
The Girls of Night Raven College๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 6
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 12
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 13
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 14
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 15
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 16
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 17
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 18
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 19
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 21
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 22
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 23
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 24
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 25
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 26
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 27
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 28
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 1
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 2
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 3
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 1
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 2
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 3
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 4
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 5
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 6
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 7

๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 20

328 8 2
By AnnieNollette

After a few minutes, the group had explained to Crowley about everything that had happened to them, regarding with Riddle's tyrannical disposition and how they were trying to think of a way to get him to remove their collars. "I see. So that's the situation..." Crowley mused.

"You're against apologizing to get the collar removed, but you don't feel that you can persuade your dorm leader to let this go without causing a scene..." Ace nodded. "Pretty much, I guess." he replied.

"I see. If you don't believe you can get along with your dorm leader, you do have the option of transferring to a different dormitory. However, you were placed in your current dormitory based on the quality of your soul as perceived by the Dark Mirror." Crowley said.

"Should you choose to transfer, it will come with quite a number of tedious procedures and rituals." Ace blinked in surprise at that. He can switch dorms? He paused as he started to ponder.

If he were to transfer dorms, then he'll won't have to worry about having his magic being sealed away, and he wouldn't be living under the oppressive thumb of a dictator. He could live on as normal and maintain a good school life. Plus, if he wanted to, he could transfer dorms to be with...

Ace took a glance at the four female students and the gears in his head were already starting to turn, no doubt. An opportunistic smile spread on his lips. The thought of transferring to the girls' dorm and being able to be closer to Alice was extremely tempting.

However, had this been any other situation or any other day than how it was now, Ace would've gladly transferred to their dorm in a heartbeat. If he transferred to their dorm now, it would be like he was giving up before the fight even started. "I could transfer, huh?" Ace asked. "That just feels like I'm admitting defeat, though, so I'm good."

He was taking this as a personal challenge. If he leaves, then it'll just leave a bad taste in his mouth as that would be considered cowardice. No, it would be better if he stayed and fight. Crowley nodded his head in understanding.

"Well, isn't there another way for Ace-kun to get the collar off without apologizing to Dorm Leader Rosehearts?" Alice inquired, looking up at the Headmaster. "Please! Ace-kun can't go to his classes like this!" Crowley was silent for a moment, then he came up with another proposition.

"Hmm. In that case, how about challenging Mr. Rosehearts to a duel to take his place as Dorm Leader?" he asked. All the seven students and Grim stared at Crowley like he had suddenly grown a second head.

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH??!!!" they all shouted in shock as they, once again, nearly fell out of their seats, greatly surprised at Crowley's suggestion. Did he just basically tell Ace to fight against Riddle and, for lack of a better term, take the crown and assume the role of the new Dorm Leader of Heartslabyul?!

The thought of even going through with such an idea was just sheer madness! Crowley immediately leaned in close and harshly shushed them to keep their voices down while at the library. "Everyone! You're shouting!" he firmly whispered.

"Sorry...!" Alice whispered. "Don't say such weird things, then, Headmaster!" Ace whispered back. "Seriously?! Can he even do that?!" Kira whispered incredulously. "It isn't weird in the slightest. After all, that is precisely how Mr. Rosehearts became the current Dorm Leader." Crowley said, now talking normally.

"So... he challenged the previous leader in a duel?" Alice asked, genuinely interested in how the process of becoming a dorm leader worked in this world. Back in the girls' world, it was usually by a collective vote or when the vice is appointed as the next leader. How interesting.

"Now that you mention it, how are the Dorm Leaders position chosen at Night Raven College?" Deuce asked. "We heard that Riddle became the Dorm Leader a week after he started school." Grim said.

"There are many ways for the Dorm Leader to be decided, from simply being nominated by the previous Dorm Leader, to winning in a duel against the current Dorm Leader." Crowley explained. "Challenging the Dorm Leader is one of the more simple options."

"But isn't using magic for personal fights prohibited?" Ace asked with some doubt. Challenging Riddle to a duel seemed to be a more fitting option than running away, but even if he does, he didn't want to risk it and get in trouble with the school's authorities.

Crowley nodded in agreement. "Personal, yes. However, going through the proper channels with the Headmaster overseeing a duel is another matter." he said. "If I remember correctly, it's also against the rules of a duel to place a handicap on your opponent." Trey added.

"That means you would be able to get the collar removed without apologizing to Riddle. But..." He then took note of the loophole behind getting the collar off without going through a gauntlet of duties.

Alice furrowed her brow as she noticed Trey's look of contemplation. She was thinking the same thing that he was: she knew that the moment the duel started, Riddle would just collar Ace all over again, thus rendering the duel all for naught, and this would only escalate things even further.

"All students are given the right to take the role of dorm leader the moment they enter this school. What say you, Mr. Trappola? Will you challenge Mr. Rosehearts?" Crowley asked, turning towards the young student.

Ace thought about it for a moment before gaining a determined look in his eyes. "Okay. I won't know if I can do it unless I try." he boldly stated. "Count me in, too." Deuce added, taking his friend's side. "Don't forget me!" Grim chimed in enthusiastically as he jumped onto the table.

He was eager to have a chance to fight against Riddle and make him pay for placing that accursed collar on him. "Grim-kun, unfortunately students from another dorm cannot issue a challenge." Crowley said, shutting down his battleplans.

It crushed Grim's hopes of getting revenge and he nearly fell flat on his face on the table. "Ffgna–?! Then who exactly is gonna take my collar off?!" Grim cried out in dismay. Ace gave a small chuckle at the cat. "All I gotta do is order Riddle to take it off when I become Dorm Leader~." he said.

Grim pouted at that and slumped back down on Jazmin's lap. "Aww... I'll finally have a chance to show off my power, too..." he whined. Alice gave a soft giggle and patted his head. Poor little guy. Maybe next time.

Meanwhile, Trey was left uncertain about all of this and was getting worried that his juniors might get into more even harm than before. And if that were to happen, he wasn't sure if he would be able to save them. "Are you guys serious? Even you, Deuce. I never would have expected this from you." Trey said anxiously.

"Really? As a man, don't you want to aim for the top sometimes? And if you're gonna challenge anyone, there's no one better than the team's leader." Deuce said, a smirk slowly appearing on his face as he immediately switched from honor student to bad boy delinquent.

Ace smirked at him and gave him a little nudge with his elbow. "Here it is, bad-boy mode." he said. Deuce snapped out of his delinquent phase and retreated back to his normal self, looking startled after realizing what had happened.

"Eh? But isn't this...normal?" he nervously asked as he blushed. Seeing how the boys had made their decision; Crowley nodded his head in approval and offered his hand in aid. "Then, allow me to take care of all the necessary preparations."

Alice glanced up at her dearest friends and was also getting worried now. Ace and Deuce were both tough in their own right, but they were going to challenge Riddle, their dorm leader that was more powerful than they were. She loved her friends dearly and she didn't want them to get hurt any more than they already had.

"But, will you two boys be alright? P-Perhaps we should strategize first." she said, determined to do something to help them. Maybe if she and her friends were to plan out a strategy to aid them in their duel, they might have a chance of winning.

Ace smiled at her and patted her head. "Don't worry your little head so much, Alice-chan~. Everything's gonna be fine. Anybody got any good ideas for a plan of attack?" he asked, turning towards the others.

"Hmm... I really don't see us beating Dorm Leader Riddle with magic. Butif it's a fist fight, we got this." Deuce said with a smirk as he slammed his fist against his palm. "True! He does look like a little twig!" Grim said, smirking as he began to agree with Deuce's way of thinking.

"What?! No, you can't hurt him!" Alice said, not liking the idea of physically hurting Riddle, or hurting him at all, but regardless... "Oops, I forgot to mention. In this duel, any attacks other from magic is forbidden." Crowley quickly stated. "Huh?" Deuce asked as he stared at him wide-eyed. Well, there goes that idea.

Crowley smiled at his students and let out a good-hearted laugh. "Ha, ha, ha! Have a fun, rule-abiding duel~! The formalities will be taken care of by tomorrow, so feel free to make your challenge at whatever time you wish." he said as he tipped his hat. "I bid you adieu." He then stood up and took his leave.

After he left, Kira reached out and patted Alice's head tenderly. Ace, who was fired up in challenging Riddle, was now...less confident than how he was before but he still held up a smile. "A-Alright! I'm not super confidence in our magic, but... We got this in the bag!" he announced.

"I have confidence you two will do it." Alice said with a smile. "Yeah! Let's do this!" Kira exclaimed as she gave the Ace and Deuce each a thumbs up. "Y-Yeah!" Deuce said. "My neck is riding on this! You better go all out!" Grim exclaimed. "Grim's right. In a sense. Please do your absolute best." Alice said.

"You guys..." Trey said, looking at his juniors in slight awe. They knew that there may be a chance they could lose, but after seeing them being this confident, he couldn't help but feel proud of them.

"When I become Dorm Leader, I'm gonna put him in his place and make him say, "I was wrong, I'm so sorry"! And I'll stop him paralyzing everyone with his crazy rules!" Ace proudly declared. Trey smiled at them. Hopefully, they'll be able to do what he wasn't able to.

He then glanced towards Alice, who was already drawing out a battle strategy for them and smiled down at her as well. For some reason, something was telling him that this girl and her friends might be able to pull this off.

Alice could only hope that everything would go smoothly. Just one blunder, and it's all over for them. "I sincerely hope we know what we're doing here." she thought worriedly. "Otherwise, we might just literally lose our heads."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.7K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
2.4K 93 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
10K 333 14
Trina Estrella is just your average girl with a loving family except for one tiny detail... she has a curse on her. Now she finds herself attend a sc...
143K 6.8K 116
โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„. ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐…/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„!โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฝ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๏ฟฝ...