Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block ๐Ÿšจ
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/Spoiler๐Ÿ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 91

1.4K 64 9
By shawdss

Lily POV
"Omgg look how big it is!" Kiki squeaked with wide eyes.
"This different, I ain't never had one this big girl. What we gon do with this Keisha?"
"What friends are supposed to do bestie, we gon share it duh."

"I'm trynna lose the rest of this baby fat and y'all got me out here eating like a cow."
"It's because I love you even when you're fat boo."
"Kiki you got jokes, I know damn well I ain't fat bruh. I'm just a little chubby in the stomach." I reasoned.
Keisha and I are in Miami for the weekend. One of our favorite states to travel to. This is my first time traveling in months and the first weekend spent away from Reina. I'm so attached to my baby. I already called Dave on FaceTime twice today just to see my princess. When I get back to the city, filming is going to commence so we can wrap up the second season of Star. That means I'm not going to be as much free time as before. Also, means Dave is going to have to be a stay at home dad for a little while longer because I'm not hiring a nanny to watch Reina.
"Earth to Lily did you hear what I said?"
"Nope, wassup?"
"Dave's birthday dinner, Shooter told me Millie might be there. How you feel about that?"
"Dave managed to let her drop the restraining order. I think the only reason he invited her is to try to get us on cordial terms but I can entertain it, after all I'm not the bitter one."
"I hope she comes on her best behavior and grown woman shit."
"For her sake, yes because this is getting real tiring to keep it real witchu."
"Where's Reina going to be though?"
"Reina and Kairi will be by my granny at home. I feel a little guilty leaving her to babysit two kids but she insisted that it was fine. At least it's just for one night."
"Your family are so welcoming bruh. They treat Kairi as if she's one of their own whenever she's around."
"Well Kairi is family, she's like my little niece. I love that girl, she's such a sweetheart."
"And now you gave her a little sister, aww ain't y'all a cute little family."
"Whatever Keisha."
When we left Pizza Plaza we headed back to the hotel and spent the evening chilling by the pool. By midnight we were on our way to a nightclub. The place was't really giving when we got there. There were alot of people but the music was mad wack. Keisha and I were sitting at the bar when two niggas came up to us. One was a darkskin with a flat hair cut showcasing his waves and he wore braces. The other one was brownskin with dread locs.
"Hey ladies, y'all alone?"
"Tonight? Yes but we're not interested in company."Kiki answered.
"Damn so we can't even vibe for the night? What y'all both taken or some?"
"Heavily taken." I answered the dread head.
"We can still get to know each other." The darker one offered looking at Kiki like she was gon be his meal for the night.
"Nah our boyfriends crazy, they kill people." She blurted out.
"That's coo cause us too." I know he ain't just say that.
"Well damn, tell us the spot so we can know where not to go. Y'all gon have y'all shootout on we gon stay tf away." I told em.
"Y'all funny man. Let us buy y'all a drink." Was I speaking french to these niggas?
"Nahh y'all niggas slow, deadass. What part of we not interested y'all ain't get yet? Your mama dropped you on yo head as a kid or some?" Kiki fussed.
"Yellow bitch wtf you say bout our mama na!?" These niggas is brotherssss. Chileeee.
"Oh now she a yellow bitch? Nigga you was just drooling all over her yellow ass now back tf up. Y'all in our faces and shit then gon get mad cause y'all hard of hearing. How tf that work?" I spoke up.
"Starting yo shit then can't take it. You better get the fucc out our faces before I really disrespect y'all fr fr."
"Bitch watch that slick mouth before-
"Boyyy shut that fish oil mouth of yours and be gone trynna talk bout my slick mouth. You don't speak on me EVER nigga. Now do us all a favor and back away with your leprechaun looking ass brother." Kiki was tight now but I wasn't gon let this escalate so being the bigger person, I got up ready to drag her ass away because clearly these niggas loved our company. As soon as I got up though a fist came down heavy on my face. My nose started leaking instantly.
"WTF NIGGA YOU FUCKIN HIT MY BEST FRIEND? BITCH ASS YOU A DEAD NIGGA WALKIN!"
"That was meant for you dirty bitch say praise God your lil friend took the hit instead." I was holding my bleeding nose but I could feel my blood boil. I was pissed now. How I was bout to dissolve the altercation but get hurt instead? Kiki threw her drink in the rude nigga face and swung the glass, breaking it on his scary brother. As soon as she did that the darkskin grabbed her by the throat and flew her to the ground and started hitting her in the face. Nowww, a commotion started as the crowd surrounded us. Some people had their phones out and others were pulling the heavy nigga off her. I don't even remember reaching infront of him until someone yanked me away. They helped Keisha up to her feet and her face was fuck'd up and swelling fast. I got some tissue to clean up my nose bleed until an ambulance came for us. I'm guessing someone called on our behalf. This is not what a vacation is supposed to look like. I should've stayed my ass home with my baby.

The next morning we were back in the hotel room when a knock sounded on the door. We already knew who it was. Shooter nearly knocked me down as he rushed inside with David hot on his heels.
"I'm fine." I said quickly. My nose wasn't broken or anything. He did manage to bust my upper lip though with his big ring.
"Tf you mean you fine?" Now Dave mad at the wrong one giving me that attitude and yelling at me so early in the a.m.
"What em niggas look like?" Shooter asked coming from the bedroom with Kiki.
"Why, what y'all gon do? Look it's fine we can just go back to the city. I'm over this whole weekend."
"No tf it ain't fine Lily. That nigga put his hands on you and look at my fucking face!" Kiki was still furious and if given the chance I'm sure she'll run up on em niggas if she saw them again.
"Dave you really don't gotta do anything fr." I said now facing him.
"A nigga put his hands on my girl and you expect me to do what—close my eyes and pretend I ain't see your face or Kiki's right now?"
"I don't want y'all killing anybody over a minor-ish altercation."
"That ain't on you." Shooter added
"You all packed?" Subject switch, I ain't slow. Dave is clearly over the conversation but I wasn't.
"What you gon do David?" I pressed.
"You already know what I'm gon do Lily. Nothing gon change that."
"Dav-
"Let it be mamas." He said walking right pass me. He came back minutes later with my luggage all packed and lead us out of the hotel.

When we landed back in New York, I was so tired that Dave had to carry me to the whip. Instead of picking Reina up from her granny, we let Dave's mom keep her for the night and we drove straight to his crib. As soon as my head hit the sheets I was out like a light. I woke up in the middle of the night to an empty bed but spotted Dave smoking on the balcony and went to join him. He glanced at me then refocused on his blunt until I moved to sit next to him. We sat in utter silence until he spoke up asking if I was 't gon say anything to him.

Dave POV

"You not gon say nothing?" I broke the silence.
"Watchu mean?"
"You ain't said a word since we got back. Hell, you barely spoke on the flight."
"I slept for half of the flight David."
"Cut the shit I know you mad bout Shooter and I handling that situation."
"Dave I'm not mad and honestly I don't want to talk about it. It's fine for real."
"Lily I know you, something buggin you so just spill it."
"Look I get why you did what you did. Truthfully, it doesn't bother me. I love how protective you are of me but when I ask you not to handle it, is because I'm looking out for you. It was a petty situation and I don't need you risking your life over something like that."
"You may have just got a busted lip but a nigga putting his hands on my girl, the mother of my child? Ain't nothing petty bout that ma. I get tight if a nigga look at you too hard-
"I know." She sighed.
"So wtf you think gon happen if one got the nerve to touch you? Man that nigga was dead the minute he got in your face on crip, he just ain't know it yet."
"You could've left it alone is all I'm saying.."
"You clearly ain't hearing me loud enough if you still thinking like that."
"Dave it could've been much worse-
"What's yo point? That it's cool because you ain't lose no teeth or got knocked out? Lily you fuccin wid my head right now for real and this coming from the same person who be ready to fight Lu over internet bullshit."
"You wrong asl, this not the same thing Dave and you know it."
"Nah it ain't, it's worse. You forgot last time you fought a bitch cause she was drunk trynna stir up trouble with me in the club. I told you to chill on her cause I wasn't bothered but you still beat her ass-
"I beat her ass for her disrespect, she was way outta line. I know you don't like me fighting so I been calm especially since I got pregnant. I ain't been in no trouble since."
"Exactly you fight for respect, I murk niggas for the same. Ain't that difficult to understand. You stopped yo fighting but still beat a couple of bitches first ain't you so let's not make this a big deal ma."
"Aight Dave fine whatever you win but this shit gotta calm at some point. We're a family and I don't need you getting arrested or killed over no bs. We have a child to raise, together."
"And we will. A nigga been careful so far besides I'll be out soon. I got a plan you know that. Don't worry bout nunadat."
"Alright, you coming back to bed with me?"
"I'll join you inna bit mamas."

"So how Kiki doing?"
"Her face still swollen but she gon be straight. She staying in bed for now. Knowing her she gon be back to work in no time."
"She still working on that little recipe book of hers?"
"Hell yea, she making mad progress too. My shawty getting to that bag. Plus with all em little deals she got with them fashion brands and shit she be promoting online she still making money off that and she be doing nails on the side."
"Damn she still doing em nails shit. I know she got clients cause bitches always want their shit done."
"You know that and she was mad hyped cause she got to do that rapper Dreamdoll own the other day and it gave her page a little buzz."
"It's all about the clientele. Speaking of which, when I'm gon you better make sure em runners don't fucc shit up. Gotta keep the customers happy. Niggas be lazy asf when all they gotta do is sell shit on a corner."
"They know better than to fucc around on my time."
"I know that fashoo cuz."

Really wasn't feeling this chapter & couldn't think of anything else to say so this is it😮‍💨 Next chapt is better...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
338K 10.1K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...