DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

3.9K 160 271
By supersensitivepisces

not edited excuse any mistakes.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Chicago, Illinois.
__________________________

" You're still coming by the house this evening right toot? We've got some stuff for you and the baby over here. And I'd love to see you and that cute little belly up close in person."

Von's mama said cheerfully as we were on the phone." I'm not sure." I said dryly glancing up from the screen.

As I walked through the campus parking lot towards Trudy's truck. " Why not?"

She asked sounding a bit sad, causing me to pinch the bridge of my nose.

And suck in a deep breath once I felt the baby start to move around a bit while kicking me in the process.

" Did umm.. did Dayvon tell you about us breaking up?" I questioned putting my face back into the camera.

" You look like you in pain." Trudy came towards the passenger side helping me get into the truck.

" Maybe it's because I am?" I found myself snapping on her accidentally.

Which caused her to pause her movements and start looking at me like I was crazy.

" Sorry." I apologized, turning my head away from her after. " I'm sorry Tru."

" Mhm." She hummed waving me off as she got into the drivers seat and pulled off.

" Don't let that shit happen again or you gone be getting in this bitch on yo own next time."

Today was Thanksgiving, and as much as I wanted to be happy and in good spirits like everyone else was around me?

I just couldn't bring myself to shake away the feeling of sadness and anger that was currently coursing throughout my entire body.

Dayvon had gotten out of jail on bond four days ago. And the first thing he decided to do once he got home?

Was to go and be around the bitch who had got him sent to jail in the first place.

And I just couldn't believe it when I first found out about it. Because it didn't seem like something he would do.

Especially not to me.

But of course apparently I was wrong.

Because the two of them were supposedly together now. And the thought alone had made me so sick to my stomach?

That I couldn't even look at any pictures of him. Without feeling like I was going to throw up.

" No.. he didn't tell me that at all."

His mama frowned her face up staring at me with an apologetic look inside of her eyes.

" I bet his sorry ass didn't!" Trudy yelled shaking her head back and forth.

" But that's okay." She laughed clenching the steering wheel. "He'll get his later."

" That's still my son Trudence."

" I don't care if he was one of Diddy's fine ass son's Taesha. I'm still gone beat his ass when I see him. Becuase Lucky didn't deserve that shit." Trudy snapped waving her off.

" And happy Thanksgiving miss lady..
can you put me a plate up for later? If you're not still mad at me about that lil wig situation?"

She leaned her head over smiling in the camera."After you said fuck my son?"

" You better ask Durk to tell Lashawnda to make you a plate, cause you won't be getting one from over here!"

Here they go again.

" B-but he CHEATED on my friend while she's pregnant! So I feel like me saying fuck him should be allowed Taesha."

" Just let me know if you decide to come later okay baby?" She ignored Trudy focusing her attention back on me.

Nodding my head I smiled and told her I would before hanging up. And stepping outside of the truck after, once I saw that we had made it to my dad's house.

" Taesha so full of shit." Trudy slammed the door getting out the truck. With her face balled up." I love Taesha." I smiled.

" You can't be loving yo nigga mama bitch cause one thing she gone do? Is side with her ain't shit ass son every fucking time!"

" But you loved Lashawnda?" I side eyed her." That's different bitch." She sucked her teeth ringing my daddy's doorbell.

" And Lashawnda got cut off when her son got cut off. Because in her eyes? His big fish eye having ass can do no wrong."

" Y'all brung fish?" My mama's voice blared from the speaker on the ring.

Causing me to step back with my arms crossed once the front door swung open.

And revealed her and my daddy as they stood hand in hand. Wearing matching orange sweaters with all black Tim's on.

" I'm leaving." I turned on my heels walking back towards the truck.

" Lucky!" My mama yelled laughing behind me but I continued walking and ignoring her." Lucky come back baby!"

" It's y'all matching for me." Trudy shook her head laughing. " Y'all are tore up."

" TORE THE FUCK UP!" I shouted out the window." Both of y'all are cut off!"

"Aye girl, you better watch yo mouth!"

My daddy's wannabe father of the year ass yelled. Causing me to scoff and wave him off as I got onto Instagram posting a quote on my story.

While tapping through everyone else's story as well.

4theloveoflucky 15s

Menace2society 25m

indiaroyale 2h

5:04 PM

you replied to their story
that second post was not needed at all so quit being petty. because before he was your so called nigga ? he was her's first tf

kingvonfrmdao 56m

5:07 PM

you replied to their story
don't post me or my baby bump
anymore without asking.
Seen

big600booka 3h

" Oh my goodness." I covered my mouth in shock as I reread Booka's post for the fourth time.

Maybe I should be a good samaritan and call her to see where she's at..

" You really not gone go in the house and eat? I know tt baby hungry." Trudy said opening up the door with her eyes glued to my now moving stomach.

" Go look at Booka's insta story first and can you just make a to go plate for me please?" I poked my bottom lip out.

" Oh and girl? Why did India post a quote on her story, that said these niggas don't even be claiming y'all. And y'all be ready to fight about them?"

I handed my phone to her so she could see the post.

" Like girl please sit down and humble yourself, for real. Because when you wanted to fight? She was too busy typing out paragraphs trying to prove a point that nobody gave a fuck about."

" If Bibby didn't have me doing these self reflection meditations I've been practicing lately? I'd go to Durk's house and drag her ass all through that mf!"

She handed me my phone back with her face balled up."Luckily I changed tho."

" So she better be thanking God for that shit! Because if I didn't? I'd go over there right now and stomp her whole fucking face in."

" But you really don't like seeing yo mama and daddy together bitch? Cause I think they look cute hoe."

" I don't like seeing them together at all." I stated truthfully with my arms crossed.

My daddy had never did right by my mama from the time I was small up until I was around fifteen or sixteen.

From cheating on her, lying, and having random women come to her as a woman while she would be working. He'd done a lot of unforgivable things in the past.

And the only reason he would ever come back around like this?

Was because he either needed money or his new wife had probably put his sorry ass out the house again.

I didn't even understand why my mama would always allow him to come back into her life. When she knew just like I knew that he wouldn't be around for long.

All of this was only temporary, just like their little fake relationship.

But if she liked it what more could I really say? Plus I had learned my lesson from the last time I called myself trying to share some advice with her.

And the last thing I needed today was to be told to stay in my young ass place.

Because that was Sheila's favorite thing to say to me whenever she knew I was right.

" Bitch not he done posted her with Cash and told them folks to kill em!" Trudy laughed getting back into the truck with my plate in her hand.

" Thank youuu." I grabbed it from her smiling happily once the smell of yams had filled my nose.

" You smell the yams stink?" I pushed my hand against my stomach feeling the baby starting to kick again. "Ouch!"

I clenched my teeth feeling a sharp pain start to spread from the left side of my rib cage. To the middle and lower part of my back.

" Ion think she like the smell of them yams stink." Trudy snickered starting to back out of the driveway.

" Did my mama say anything when you were making my plate?" I asked as I got back onto my phone, seeing that I had a text message from an unknown number.

" She just said she knows you hate surprises and shit. Especially the ones that involve your daddy."

At least she knows.

" But I can't believe Booka put 50k on our friend head bitch. Who gone call her and warn her, me or you?" She glanced at me then back at the road.

While I sat with my face frowned up as I read over the text messages I had gotten.

872-504-2721
U dissing me ma ? Lol

who is this?

872-504-2721
The love of yo fucking life.

872-504-2721
What u dissing me on Instagram
for lil foe nem ?

the love of my life died 4 days ago.

872-504-2721
Ion even play them type of games and yk that so quit playing with me fr lucky .

i don't know anything at all anymore and i think you have the wrong number.

872-504-2721
Everything I been doing is for u

872-504-2721
U just gotta trust me when I say that okay baby ?

dayvon please leave me alone .

872-504-2721
I thought I had the wrong number ? Lol

you do because i'm not asian.

so leave me alone and go bother her because i don't have anything to say to u.

872-504-2721
Everything I'm doing rn is for u lucky

872-504-2721
And these hoes ain't u so don't b speaking on mfs Ion give a fuck about.

" Bitch why you gripping your phone all tight like that?" Trudy asked slowly making my head snap in her direction.

As I handed her my phone so she could read the messages between me and Von.

" Let's jump his as—bitch wait should we call Kennedy and warn her? Cause you know how many mfs would love to have 50k right now?"

" Like I'm actually genuinely scared for her ass. Because why in the hell would she go and fuck that nigga Cash, as if shit was gone be sweet?"

" I didn't even believe she cheated for real until I saw the picture Booka posted." I mumbled scratching the side of my head.

I low key still didn't believe it either because for some reason? It seemed like there was more to it then just that.

" He was crying to me about it the other night bitch and he told me he was off a perc and everything."

Hearing that caused me to gasp loudly and slap a hand over my mouth.

" Not a perc!"

" Yes bitch." She nodded her head laughing at how I reacted. "A perc."

" He was singing Usher and ever— hold on this him calling me now." She pushed a button on the screen that was above the radio.

Allowing their call to connect to the truck's bluetooth system. "Hello?"

" Call that slut ass hoe up right now and tell her ass I said to tell that nigga she with!? To bring his bitch ass to the block since his faggot acting ass got so much to say on fucking live!"

Booka snapped angrily yelling into the phone. While holding onto his gun with his free hand. As he paced back and forth in front of the Parkway Gardens sign.

Lord have mercy.

" Hey bud?" Trudy handed me her phone so I could place it into the holder she had on her dashboard.

" I need you to breathe."

" FUCK A BREATH!" He shouted taking his gun off safety. "IMMA KILL HER!"

" Where are your homeboys bud? Because there's no way you're acting like this out in public on Thanksgiving."

" Put the gun away Booka." I turned the phone towards me. "Please put it away."

I repeated myself while unlocking my phone sending a text message to Von.

go get booka.

872-504-2721
U ready to talk like adults now ?
Cause u love running away from a nigga.

can you not read ? 🤨

go get booka because he has his gun and cash is supposed to be going out there.

& he said he's going to kill him
and kennedy.

872-504-2721
He ought to kill her lil hoe ass 😂

and i ought to kill you for doing wtf you did to me but have i done it ? oh .

872-504-2721
I'm getting my get back so u ain't got no reason to wanna do sum shit like that to me anyway

872-504-2721
Didn't I tell u I was gone kill them bitches for jumping u ? And didn't I put that shit on my grandmama and t roy ?

872-504-2721
While u sitting up here tryna front like u don't want me talking to yo ass and shit when u know u fucking love me

872-504-2721
Just like u should know that I'd neva fucking cheat on u or leave u for a bitch who had me sent to fucking jail

872-504-2721
I'm just playing my role w that hoe until it's time for her to die but if u don't want me doing it no more ? Lmk ma

872-504-2721
Cause I'll tell muwop to go do that shit right now baby

ok dayvon .

" Quit fucking calling me bud before you be the first mf that get shot." Booka said dryly glaring at Trudy thru the camera.

" I ain't no fucking white boy you better talk to me like you got some mf sense!"

" Alright now." I frowned. " Relax."

" I understand you're upset and all but don't talk to her like that."

" And you need to hurry up and delete that post you made about Ken. Because if something was to happen to her? You know you'd be very sad."

" And don't even lie and try to say you wouldn't. Because Trudy already told me you were crying over her the night you left my house."

" Now why am I in it?" Trudy started talking in a high pitched voice. When Booka's eyes locked with her's thru the camera.

" Cause you always running yo damn mouth that's why!" He shouted going off on her.

Why is everyone getting into it today?

" You can't never keep none to yo self."

" And you wonder why Ion like telling yo ass shit now? It's cause you can never keep yo fucking mouth shut! And this ain't no diss or none to you Lucky." He said while averting his gaze back to me.

" Cause I know if I was to come to you and tell you some? You wouldn't go back and tell nobody else."

Now why am I getting thrown it? Me and my baby are tired of all the bullshit that today keeps throwing at us.

" But damn Tru, you never fail to make a mf regret doing some shit." He laughed bitterly before hanging up the call.

Causing the two of us to quiet as Trudy continued to drive, with her face slightly frowned up.

" Are you okay?" I asked breaking the awkward silence that was between us.

" Yup." She said dryly. " I'm great."

" But you're not." I side eyed her.

" So why not just be honest and say that you're upset about what he said to you?"

" Because why should I have to say that when it's already evident Lucky?"

" Yes I'm mad about what he said and I'm sure you can clearly see that. So why ask me if I'm okay when you know that I'm not?!" She asked getting loud.

Now where was all this energy when Booka was on the phone? 🤨

" You're getting mad with the wrong person first of all." I chuckled shaking my head.

" So take a minute to calm down."

" Because all I did was ask if you were okay, like damn. Can I not check on my friend now? Because that's all I was trying to d—"

" But why would I be okay Lucky?" She spoke over me. "When he came for me."

" Okay Trudy." I waved her off getting annoyed with having this conversation.

And with the fact that she was trying to play the victim. When she knew for a fact that she was in the wrong for telling me about Booka.

If he had already asked her not to say anything about it. When the two of them were together.

" Okay what, Lucky?" She turned her body towards me, after pulling into the drive way at my house.

" Girl I am not about to argue with you over this." I laughed while gathering up my things.

" I have my own problems going on and I'm pregnant. I'm having a baby that I'm not even really sure I'm prepared for."

" So if you think I'm about to kiss your ass and tell you that you're not wrong? I'm not doing that at all because you were in the wrong."

" Just like you were wrong for snapping on me when all I was trying to do was check on you."

" I'm sorry." She stepped outside the truck coming towards me with her arms open. " I don't want us fighting."

" Fighting?" I frowned my face up looking at her like she was crazy, after unlocking the front door with my key.

" Girl you were fighting with yourself if anything. Because I wasn't paying you any mind at all."

" You know what I meant bitc— who's are these?!" She ran off in the direction of the kitchen.

"What is it?!" I yelled out as I sat against the couch taking my shoes off slowly.

While rubbing my palms against my heels afterwards, once I had gotten them off successfully.

My feet were starting to get very swollen day by day.

And it was honestly making me feel a bit ugly, if I was being honest. Especially with the way my nose was beginning to widen out.

Being pregnant had caused me to go through a lot of changes.

Mentally, physically and emotionally.

But despite how much the new sudden change of my appearance was affecting me? I was happy about having my baby nevertheless.

Because on the days where I found it kind of hard to be happy and motivated?

Whenever I thought about my baby and how in just a few more months she'd finally be here? It would make my entire mood shift immediately.

" Trudy?!" I shouted, calling her name when I realized she had been gone for a while.

" ..."

" Trudence Nesanti Co—"

" Where did those come from?" I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion.

Glancing at all five of the rose bouquet's she had placed down on the floor in front of me.

" They were on the counter." She smiled widely, passing me a card next. " Here."

" Why're you giving them to me? My daddy probably bought these to try and win my mama over." I tried handing her the card back.

Only to have her push it back into my hands. " Your name was on it bitch."

Huh?

" My name!?" I frowned flipping it around to the front, seeing that my name was in fact written across it.

" You got me these?"

I questioned, looking up at her with my brows raised. " Just open the card."

" And quit asking me a million damn questions." She huffed in frustration before taking out her phone.

Starting to record me with the flash on.

" But who got me the—"

I paused my sentence feeling tears start to make their way down my face. Once I read over the first line that was written inside of it.

" Cut the camera off." I hid my face behind my hands. " Cut it off Tru."

" Bit— I thought you were crying happy tears not sad tears." She sat her phone against the coffee table.

Crossing her arms over her chest.

" I am." I sniffed hardly.

" I'm crying happy tears and sad tears."

" What's wrong Lucky?"

She looked over staring at me with eyes full of concern. The moment my sobs and sniffles grew louder.

" Nothing." I mumbled drying my eyes.

" I'm okay.."

" You love lying to me." She shook her head back and forth. " What's wrong?"

" You know you can talk to me."

Her hand rubbed over the middle part of my back, while the other one grabbed the card from out my hand.

" Do you want me to read it?"

" If you want to." I shrugged, hoping deep down she would.

Because lord knows if I was to read it myself? I'd wet it up with my tears before I could get the chance to finish it.

" Dear Lucky.." She started reading it out loud.

" By the time you read this card? You'll probably already be over me and talking shit to Tru's thotting as— now wait just a damn minute."

She sat the card down throwing her arms up into the air. " I am not a thot!"

" Lucky I'm not a thot right?" She looked my way waiting for a response. While I sat quietly staring over at the flowers in awe.

" Keep reading it." I placed the card back in her hands. " You're not a thot."

" But he called me on— so that means Durk be talking shit about me right? See this is exactly why I should've just killed his ass that day I stabbed him."

" Who got stabbed?!" My daddy shouted walking through the front door with my mama trailing right behind him.

" Why are y'all even here?" I frowned mugging them.

"Is this not my house?" My mama asked mugging me right back.

I hate a show off.. because she did not have to mug me back like that.

" And I see you found what Dayvon had sent here. Do you know how hard it was for me to hide those in my closet without having them die?"

" He had you hide them?" I asked.

" Mhm." She nodded, reaching out her hand to try and take one of the bills that were wrapped around a rose.

" He had them sent here the day he got out on bond. He even called me to get my help on what flowers to get."

" But I told him I didn't even know what kind of flowers you liked myself. So he just ended up getting these roses and when they got delivered here? I damn near cried."

She fanned her face dramatically trying to keep her tears back. "He is so sweet!"

" Was the money already wrapped around them? Or did he have you do that part?"

" He stopped by earlier and did it, when you went to turn in your papers at the university."

" And you let his ain't shit ass come up in here?" Trudy asked making a face.

" My son in law is innocent." She waved her off, while taking another bill from off the flowers.

" He's getting his get back."

" Lord I'm tired." I stood up stretching my arms out, in attempts to crack my back so it would quit bothering me.

" You really pregnant.." My daddy looked down at my stomach with his hands on his hips.

" I can't believe this shit."

" And why not!?" Me, Trudy, and my mama asked in unison. " Because."

" Because what?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Because it feels like it was just yesterday when yo mama was having you."

" And now you're about to have a baby of your own and I just feel a lil left out that's all.."

Here he goes.

" And before y'all start getting on my behind about how I could've still been here if I wasn't being unfaithful? Hear me out first."

" All I wanted to do was live my life Lucky, but yo mama wanted to keep pressuring me into that damn church life. So a nigga had to get gone!"

He threw up a peace sign sticking out his tongue after causing me and Trudy to fall out.

" RASHAD!" My mama shouted punching him in the chest.

" TAKE THAT BACK!"

" I ain't taking back shit Sheila!"

" Because you knew how I felt about my baby being baptized. But you took her ass to get dunked down in that water any damn way. Without caring about how I would feel!"

" Lucky the truth is? Yo mama was a jealous hating ass bitch back in the day. And she trapped my ass too!"

" Because her lying ass told me she was on birth control before we had sex. But nine months later? You were born and I been having trust issues ever since."

" If anything you trapped me." She scoffed. "And be jealous over who?"

" Because I had men that wanted me baby and yo brother was one of them!"

" Uncle Raymond?!" I asked in disbelief as she nodded. "Mhm with his fine self."

Lord I know I've been calling you a lot today but please come take the wheel!

Because idk how much longer I can tolerate these people. 😭

" He use to tell me to leave you for him all the time Rashad." She teased.

" OH YEAH BIG SHEILA! GET UP ON HIS ASS!" Trudy yelled hyping her up.

" But don't you sit up in here and lie to my baby about why you weren't around and why we separated. Because it wasn't over her getting baptized."

" That girl is grown first of all." He made a face at her. " And I ain't no liar."

" And fuck Raymond's disabled ass!"

" You the reason his ugly ass up in that electric wheelchair as it is now! Cause I shot him after I went thru yo flip phone back in '07 when I saw y'all had been texting!"

" You told me he got hit by the city bus." I held my mouth open in shock.

" I did?" He gasped making a shocked face himself. "When I tell you that?!"

" Lucky lies just like you." Trudy told him." She sure does." My mama added.

" Both of y'all lie so bad that y'all believe the lies y'all tell people."

" Well since I lie so bad? Put the money my man gave me back on my flowers!"

" I was gone say since I'm a liar gimme my nut back, but Lucky already born now so it's too late."

" And this is exactly why we got divorced in the first place." My mama rolled her eyes at him. 

" And why is that Sheila?"

" Because you could never take shit serious Rashad, that's why!"

" He yo man again huh?" Trudy smirked poking the side of my head.

" Yup." I smiled nodding.

" Because he's getting his get back."

" Don't he rap?" My daddy asked pulling out his phone. "In that lil FBG group?"

" IN THE WHAT?!" I hollered busting out laughing.

"What's the group called dad?" I asked again as I started recording him.

" He in that lil FBG group right?"

" We not from 63rd Rashad." Trudy laughed. "Yes I am." He waved her off.

" Cause I surely do be riding around with that wish a nigga would." He did a little dance while patting the front of his pocket where his gun was tucked.

" Don't sing that opp ass song around me I almost broke out into hives." Trudy said scratching at her neck and arms.

" Von's from O'block daddy." I told him.

" He be with them 64th and 65th niggas?"

" Cause I was listening to this other song the lil FBG boys got called Dead Bitches? And whew wee! I said ain't no way I'd let a mf talk about my folks like that."

My daddy is really a fan of the opps y'all.. I have no words right now.

" They gone die soon." Trudy sucked her teeth. "Get back gang finna get they ass."

" Oh so yo boyfriend a killer?"

" Mhm, he's a killer but he still has feelings."

" Girl!" Trudy started laughing at me.

" If you want somebody to turn on Fuck Yo Man? Just say that stink."

" HE SING THAT?!" My daddy asked getting excited. "I love that mf song."

" On foe nem he snapped hard asl on that shit!"

" RASHAD!" My mama hollered glaring at him."Quit acting young, you're forty."

"Fourteen?" He cupped his ear.

Somebody come collect him please!

" You know what Rashad? Whenever you quit listening to the opps and you wanna be GDK all the way? Call me." Trudy put her number in his phone.

" Cause I use to fuck with Dur—"

" Sheila I'm finna move my ass right back home with y'all! Cause why in the hell you ain't tell me that the girls be around my favorite rappers?!"

" Because you're a groupie Rashad." She stated dryly. " You're such a groupie."

" And not you telling him to call you when he wants to be GDK all the way. When you're not even GDK yourself."

I shook my head at Trudy while she just shrugged. "Durk made me certified hoe."

" And check yo phone before Von makes that bitch blow up." She pointed down at it.

Allowing me to see that he had texted me 15 times in the last 10 minutes.

872-504-2721
Ion want u to leave me lucky

872-504-2721
I only went around that hoe for get back and I was never by myself when I went out there

872-504-2721
If I could go back and do that shit differently ? On my kids I'd do it cause I ain't mean to hurt u or embarrass u like that bae

872-504-2721
But I'd be a bitch ass nigga to let sum shit like that slide so I'd do that shit again if I had to 🤷🏾‍♂️

872-504-2721
Cause I'm a gangsta

872-504-2721
Nah but if u leave me u bogus asl cause how tf u gone leave me for treating the hoe who had us fucked up ?? 🥺

872-504-2721
I did that shit for us ma

872-504-2721
And quit ignoring my shit and text me tf back cause u know Ion like that slow replying shit 😐

872-504-2721
Lucky I love you bra

872-504-2721
And I'm sorry for not coming home & talking that shit out with u first folks

" He so pressed." Trudy laughed from behind me."You ought to prank him."

" And say what?" I asked, low key liking the idea. " Tell him y'all over."

" And that you gone find somebody else to take care of you and the baby."

Woah woah woah now.

" I'll do anything but say that because I'd like to live to see tomorrow ma'am." I waved her off returning my focus back to the phone.

872-504-2721
U seen them flowers I got you ?

yes i saw them and i liked them very much..but i don't think we should be together anymore dayvon.

872-504-2721
Wym ?? 🤨

i think we'd just be better off as friends because we're in two different places right now and asian might just be a better fit for you than me.

872-504-2721
So u want me to put my hands on u ?

huh??

dayvon i'm pregnant 😭

872-504-2721
Nah that's what u must want so quit playing with me fr before I get on yo ass

872-504-2721
And that bitch ain't topping u in shit while u sitting up here talking about how she might b better for me

872-504-2721
Like quit playing with me fr for I come over there and fuck yo goofy ass up

872-504-2721
Then u know I'm dangerous and u
wanna play around like shit sweet

872-504-2721
Like what u fw another nigga or sum ??

who said anything about playing? i'm dead serious.

i want us to be friends dayvon and we can co-parent too when the baby comes.

872-504-2721
So u think I'm just gone let u leave me?

872-504-2721
U so full of shit on my kids .

how am i full of shit? lol.

and what's wrong with us being just friends? it might be healthier for us that way.

872-504-2721
Tf u mean healthier ? We ain't durk or trudy

872-504-2721
And ain't none bout our relationship
unhealthy so wtf is u really tryna leave me for lucky ?

872-504-2721
What u moved on or sum ?? Lmk

and what'll happen if i
do let you know?

what would you do if i did just
so happen to move on ?

872-504-2721
😂😂😂😂😂

872-504-2721
Fuck you.

872-504-2721
U and that nigga gone die.

" Well that'll do it." Trudy mumbled looking away from the screen.

" What do I say now? Do I tell him I was just playing? Or should I drag it out and keep going along with it?"

" Tell him you were playing bitch because I never thought I'd see the day where he would threaten your life."

" Me pranking him was your idea anyway." I frowned shoving her away from me.

" But now you want me to give in?"

" It's your life stink." She patted me on the back. "So if you do die?"

" And he kills you?"

" I'll just jump in the casket with you."

" Oh yeah?" I asked flatly, while she nodded her head. "Of course stink."

" Because we're a package deal. So if you go? Then I'm going right with you."

It's the fact that she's serious too that's taking me out.

872-504-2721
I ain't mean that shit I said

872-504-2721
I love yo ass too much to make u be gone forever like that

872-504-2721
But I'm on yo ass when I see u so don't be tryna run and shit 😂 cause I want yo ass to have the same energy u had in these mf messages

i didn't move on for real dayvon i just wanted to get a rise out of you that's all.

872-504-2721
Nah don't be tryna say that now after I just said I'm finna b on yo ass when I see u

it was just a joke let it go.

but i am a honestly still a little hurt about how you did things..and it was embarrassing as fuck also.

like how would you feel if there was another dude trying to get with me who you had problems with?

and if you were away or something you found out i was around him and stuff?how would you feel dayvon?

872-504-2721
Both of y'all asses would've got kilt

872-504-2721
But I ain't mean to hurt you lucky I was just tryna get that bird ass hoe gone

872-504-2721
Muwop finna get on her ass tho 😂

how did you even get her to believe you liked her and that we were so called over?

because i wanna ask something but i'm scared of how i'll react if you end up saying yes. 😭

872-504-2721
U must want me to put my hands on u fr huh ?

you must wanna do it since you keep bringing it up .

872-504-2721
I'm a gangsta it ain't hard for me to make a mf believe what I say ma

872-504-2721
And I gave her lil thirsty ass 2 bands

872-504-2721
She did want me to fuck her if that's what yo lil scary ass wanted to know

872-504-2721
Muwop and cheno got up in her ass tho and I stole my money back while they was up in the room and shit

mhm.

872-504-2721
I wore my mask around her and everything bae that shit was strictly
business

mhm mhm.

872-504-2721
Mhm me again and watch what's gone happen.

i wanna put my hands on you.

872-504-2721
In my drawls ?

i'm being serious dayvon i wanna fight you so bad .

872-504-2721

872-504-2721

872-504-2721
I got yo favorite color on fat mama and quit acting jealous over a mf that's finna be dead

872-504-2721
I'm yo property can't nobody have me like u got me and yk that shit

i can be jealous if i fucking want to.

and you always wanna be seen for what?
one thing i can't stand is a show off ass nigga!

because you're riding around
with all that money out for what?

872-504-2721
I love you lucky

you're a slut.

872-504-2721
Yea your's

872-504-2721
U done showing yo ass now ?

872-504-2721
And wyo rn ? U at the house ?

you look good in those pictures..and
yes i'm done showing my ass 😒

872-504-2721
I asked u a question so answer it mf and thank you baby 😘

where else would i be dayvon?

872-504-2721
Pack yo spenna night bag

872-504-2721
I'm finna come get u

but trudy's here

my daddy's over here too
and he wants to meet you.

872-504-2721
How tf imma meet myself 🤨

i'm talking about my ACTUAL father dayvon 😭

872-504-2721
Tell tru lil hood hopping ass to go be with bibby white ass wtf 😂

872-504-2721
And pack yo mf bag like I said cause imma be otw after I cop mamas

872-504-2721
But I love u lil folks nem and imma let yk when I'm outside

okay drive safe and i love you more ❤️
Read at 8:45 PM

  _ _ _ _ _ _

" Duck made you do what now?!" I placed my phone on the kitchen counter with my face slightly frowned up.

Watching as Ken sat in her car balling her eyes out.

Apparently the only reason she was with Cash? Was to set him up for Duck. Due to the two of them having a fall out over his money getting stolen.

Which she finally ended up coming clean to Booka about. But he cussed her out and told her not to call him anymore.

And the two of us have been on the phone talking about it ever since.

" I'm hurt."

She sniffed hardly beginning to hyperventilate. "I love him Lucky."

"I know you do..but you've just gotta give him some time to process all of that Ken."

" Because he was hurt over you being with him. Even if it wasn't real, it still looked and felt very real to him."

" But if it makes you feel any better? I always felt like there was more to it then you just cheating on him, for no reason. Because it just wasn't adding up at first."

" I don't even know why Duck makes me do these things..it's like he doesn't even wanna see me be genuinely happy at all."

She dabbed her eyes with a piece of tissue, while rubbing her thumb across her hand repeatedly.

" Can I show you something?"

" Of course." I nodded my head after putting my prenatal vitamins inside my tote bag.

The camera started shuffling around a bit before she flipped it to the back.

Allowing me to see the tattoo of Booka's name that was engraved on the inside part of her middle finger.

I'm gonna have to call him tonight and try to convince him to give her a second chance.

" We're twins." I smiled lifting my shirt so she could see the tattoo I had of Dayvon's name.

" When'd you get that?"

" Two weeks ago I think? I don't really remember. But I like it frienddd! And the blue ink made it look even better."

I complimented her, causing a wide smile to spread across her face.

" I love you Lucky."

" And I miss you and Trudy so freaking bad. What are you doing tonig—"

" I'm sorry for eavesdropping in on y'all lil phone call. But I couldn't help but over hear you say that yo brother's name was Duck?"

My daddy peeked his head around the corner cheesing widely. "Mama!" I yelled loudly as I walked into the living room.

" Get daddy, he's trying to scare Ken away by being a groupie!"

" RASHAD!" She hollered his name.

" So her brother really is Duck from the lil FBG group?!"

" Yes.. he's my brother." Ken laughed softly. " Tell him I sai— never mind."

He paused his sentence once Dayvon walked into the house with Booka trailing right behind him.

I thought we were going to have quality time by ourselves, I hate it here!

" Hey baby!" My mama jumped off the couch rushing towards him with open arms. Making me and my daddy start mugging her.

" Who the groupie now Sheila?" He sucked his teeth. "Yeah mama." I added.

" Who's the groupie now?" I brushed past her going towards Booka, with my phone held out in front of me.

" The fuck is yo wide bellied ass walking up to me smiling for?" He asked rudely making my face go straight.

" I'll call you back Luc—" Before Ken could finish her sentence, Booka had already snatched my phone away from me.

As he began to cuss her out aggressively.

" The fuck is you calling her for? After
I sat up there and told you earlier. That none of us fuck with yo lil opp ass no more!"

" You might not fuck with her? But she's still my homegirl and I'm sticking beside her." I said taking the phone back from him.

While he just stood in the walkway staring at me with a look of disgust.

" It's okay Lucky..he has a right to be mad with me anyw— where the fuck my gun at Ken?!" Duck asked shouting at her in the background.

" Look for it bitch!" Booka yelled taking my phone from me again.

" Don't be questioning my girl about shit and when you find it? You better up that mf before I do. Cause when I see you I'm on yo ass bitch!"

Well then.. I guess I don't have to try and convince him to give her a second chance after all.

" Awe naw Unc, if you fuck with them 63rd niggas? Then I can't be having no conversation with you."

Von chuckled dryly looking at my daddy like he was crazy. " I love yo baby tho."

" I love her delusional ass real bad."

" Delusional?" I crossed my arms over my stomach.

" You think I'm delusional?"

A small smirk formed over his face as he nodded his head slightly. Before coming towards me with his eyes locked directly on mine.

" Only a lil bit but I like that shit though cause it be turning me on." He snaked his arms around my waist from behind.

Stuffing his face inside the crook of my neck afterwards.

" You still coming home with me?" He questioned.

" I wanna talk and shit without anybody else around."

" I just want it to be us all by ourselves so we can have some privacy and shit. You know?"

" How're we gonna have privacy if Booka came with you? And s-stop touching me right there!"

I swatted his hands away from me once they began creeping near the front part of my leggings.

" I can't touch you now?"

"..."

" Hmm?" He pulled me into him by the collar of my jacket. "I can't touch you?"

From the corner of my eye I could see my mama and daddy watching us with grins on their faces.

Which caused me to pull Von's
arm, after taking my phone back from Booka. So that we could go outside and be alone.

" I didn't know you drove here." I glanced back at Booka when he came out the front door after us.

" I had wanted to see yo big bellied ass."

" And I thought Trudy big mouth ass was gone be here so I could apologize. But I'm finna go get Ken now."

He tried hiding his smirk once I started grinning at him. "I knew you'd go back."

" It don't matter how mad she be making me, it's just something about her fine ass that I can't let go of." He shrugged.

Before hugging me and dapping up Von as he proceeded to leave. "Y'all be safe!"

" You be safe too and you better not holler at her anymore either!" I yelled out.

" Quit acting like you his mama." Von mushed me upside the head.

" Are we going to your house or not?" I asked. "Because I'm ready to lay down."

" You gone stay the night?" He interlaced our hands together as he led me towards his Rolls Royce.

" Do you not see my bag?" I frowned.

" Why would I have a bag if I wa—why would you hit me with that?" I turned around mugging him when he smacked his gun against my ass.

" You liked that?" He did it again but harder this time. Making me tuck my lips in as I struggled to keep my smile hidden.

" I'm trying to get in the carrr." I whined holding onto the door handle as I lifted my body into the passenger seat.

" I like how yo pussy look in them leggings." He placed his right hand on my thigh caressing it softly. While his eyes were focused ahead on the road.

" That mf fat."

I don't why it just got so hot all of a sudden..

" You ain't gone say thank you?"

" Thank you." I placed my hand over top of his once he sat against my stomach and started rubbing it.

" Thank you what?"

" ..."

" Huh?" He moved his hand from my stomach down in between my legs.

Making my eyes widen when I felt his middle and index finger rubbing over the area where my clit was.

Wow wow wow.

" You got some you wanna say to me?" A low chuckle left his lips when he glanced over and saw how flustered I looked.

" I-I thought you said you only wanted to talk." I stuttered out nervously.

" I can't talk and touch at the same time?"

" ..."

"Sekani." He grabbed my chin with his free hand, turning my head towards him.

" Yes?" I asked quietly, trying to refrain myself from looking at his lap. Where a large buldge was beginning to form under his jeans.

It's so hot.. are y'all hot?

" You see what you doing to me?"

" Hm?"

Moving his hand away from my chin, he then placed it against the back part of my neck. As he began pulling my face toward his.

" W-what am I doing to you?" I held my breath once our faces were only a few centimeters apart.

" You should focus on the road too.."

" Fuck the road." His grip on my neck grew tighter as he pulled my face even closer than it was before.

" Suck some." He said bluntly causing my jaw to drop in shock.

When he grabbed my hand and placed it inside of his jeans.

Allowing me to feel his hard on— right along with how much it was starting to pulse.

And grow more erect all because of my touch.

"We can talk later.." He reclined his seat back with his eyes still locked on the road.

" I want it." My head got pulled in again once we arrived at a red light.

" Please." He muttered lowly, pushing his hips near my face.

Woww woww wowwwww.

"Please what?" I eyed him closely as my hands began to undo the buckle of his belt.

" Eat this dick." The tone of his voice went from soft to stern, once I freed him from his Calvin Klein briefs.

" Ask nicely first."

" Lucky.. eat this fucking di— oh fuck.."

A loud groan erupted from his mouth once I wrapped my lips around his tip and began to drag my tongue against it slowly.

I know I told him to ask nicely but I'm such a sucker for dirty talk.. that I just couldn't help myself.

" Can we still talk later?" I asked after bringing my head up for air.

"..."

" Hmm?" I palmed my hands against his balls softly, causing him to jerk up and grip the wheel tightly.

As another loud moan left his lips.

" We can talk later right Dayvon?" A smirk began forming over my face when I saw how out of it he looked.

" Mhm." He hummed nodding his head quickly, stepping on the gas causing the car to go a bit faster.

" You promise?" Leaning my head back down near his lap, I stuck out my tongue while keeping my eyes glued to his face.

Starting to flick it back and forth over his tip at a teasingly slow pace.

" You promise daddy?"

I stuck out my tongue further once the taste of his pre cum had started settling in the back of my throat. Which let me know that he was close.

" Oh fuckk— Luuckyy!" His free hand gripped the back of my neck as he began thrusting himself relentlessly into my mouth.

" I promise.." His voice was strained as he muttered those words out.

" I-I promise we can do whatever you want baby.." Another loud moan echoed inside of the car. Once I raised my head and swallowed his load down my throat.

" Whatever I want?" I asked sounding a bit hoarse. " Mhm." He nodded looking winded.

" Just take yo clothes off soon as we get in the house okay?"

" Okay daddy." I leaned back into the passenger seat with a wide grin on my face.

I'm going to remember this night and replay it in my head forever.. because I did that.

I really just did that.

________________________

9/15/22

continuing in the next chapter.

idk if i like this or not either oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.6K 23
𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣? 𝙣𝙤𝙩.
1.3M 50.5K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
1.7M 63.1K 55
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!