The Next Bat-Man (Batman Deku...

By Deo2099

What happens when Izuku Midorya finds the legend himself the Bat-Man. mha x Bat-Man Beyond More

The beginning Part 1
The beginning Part 2
Meeting Momo Yaoyorozu
Night of the living suit
Special exams
Class 1-A and Bat-Man v.s. Ink
Battle training
Helping a frog
U.S.J
Going on hold
quick question (not a chapter)
nineth holder of one for all tie breaker
An offer and rejection
Bat-Man vs. Sato: Quirkless isn't useless
Prepair yourself (not a chapter)
Quick update on the story
Fear vs Fear
Flash Freeze
Slappers

An icy reception

445 8 3
By Deo2099

After Shinso was announced as part of class 1-A they were told to pick a hero to intern with.

"Look at how many offers Deku got." Uraraka said "how did the nerd get an offer he wasn't in the sports festival." Bakugo said "simple." Izuku said as he stood up "I'm interning with my teacher." He said "you're interning with Aizawa?" Sato asked "no he's talking about the original Batman." Tokoyami said "THERE'S NO WAY THAT OLD MAN IS ALIVE!!!" Bakugo yells as he stands up.

"Believe what you want." Izuku said as he grabs his bag and stands up "even if what you believe is wrong." He said as he leaves with Shinso following him.

<later at the Batcave>

Izuku is wearing an outfit similar to the U.A sports outfit but black with a red bat on his chest he's also wearing a silver utility belt "come on you usually want me out in the field by now." He said walking over the bat-computer "normally your classmates aren't out in the field to help them improve." Bruce says as he types away at the computer "besides you have to help train Shinso." He said.

Shinso walks in wearing a similar outfit as Izuku but his is red with an R on his left pec and a gold utility belt "so when do we start?" He asks "now." Bruce says as he stands up.

<an hour later>

Shinso falls to the floor with a bloody nose "damn that hurt." He says as he gets up "what can I tell you train hard enough and you'll be able to fight without relying on your quirk Shinso." Izuku said before taking a sip from a water bottle "are you sure you're quirkless, I think you broke one of my ribs." Shinso said as he sat down in Bruce's chair.

"Trust me Midorya is in fact quirkless." Bruce said as he entered the batcave "so..........when's my first mission as Robin?" Shinso asks as he types at bat-computer to research about all of Bruce's old enemies and all of Izuku's new enemies "not for awhile." Bruce said walking over to one of the work benches "but Izuku said you let him be on the field right away." Shinso said as he looked over to Bruce.

"I did." Bruce said "so why can't I?" Shinso asks "it's simple really, you lack any real hand to hand combat, you rely on your quirk to get you out any situation and you lack any real muscle." Bruce said and Shimso slouches in his seat then a crime alert goes off and a live video feed shows Freeze in a Shield tec building with Jokers "should deal with this or leave it one of class 1-A?" Izuku asks pointing at the computer and Bruce looks at the screen "get going Midorya." Bruce said and Izuku puts on the sub-zero batsuit.

"I've never seen that suit before." Shinso said as Izuku leaves in the batmobile.

<with Freeze>

Freeze was freezing guards and other workers as he walks down the hallways seemingly looking for something specific when he's stopped by something freezing his foot to the ground and he knew who it was right away "ah Shoto Todoroki." He said ashe broke his foot free.

"How do you know my name?" Todoroki asks "there's a lot I know about the Todoroki family." Freeze says before trying to freeze Todoroki but he creates an ice wall to stop Freeze's attack but Todoroki's ice wall slowly starts to crack as the top layer Freeze was creating getting heavier and heavier by the second until it shatters but before it could crush Todoroki multiple batarangs stab into the chunks of ice and start turning a bright orange as the ice melts away.

"Mid-" Izuku put his hand over Todoroki's mouth "secret identity ring any bells?" He whispers to Todoroki, who responds by removing Izuku's hand from his mouth "whatever just stay out of my way." Todoroki said as he goes to walk away but Izuku grabs his wrist stoping him "unless you use your fire side you won't be of much use here." Izuku said and Todoroki pulls his wrist away from Izuku "I refuse to use his quirk." Todoroki said before walking away.

"What an idiot." Izuku said as he uses another batarang to meltimg the ice blocking the way forward and he walks through the hallway and Todoroki reenters the hallway that Izuku just left.

Todoroki walks over to one of the batarangs and tries pick it burns his hand "it's still hot." He mumbles as the red eye of his costume glows as if scans the batarang "one time instant heating coil, only two place have figured out how to make them this small, Wayne powers and Shield tec." He says as he cools off the batarang and picks it up "I think I figured out who you're employed for." He says as he walks in the direction that Izuku went.

<with Izuku>

Izuku was running down frozen hallways dropping small but high powered heaters as they melt the workers out of their icy cocoons, soon he reaches where Freeze was waiting "where's your Joker friends?" Izuku asks "they got what they came for now I got to do what I want." Freeze said "oh yeah what's that celebrate Christmas early?" Izuku asks mockingly.

"No I plan on killing Shoto Todoroki then I'll finish off Endeavour." Freeze says before trying to blast Izuku but he dodges "as much as I don't like those guys I can't let you kill them." Izuku says as he dodges a freeze blast from Freeze and throws a batarang at him but it's frozen in mid air before falling to the floor and shattering.

'Guess they can't heat up fast enough for that.' Izuku thinks as he throws multiple batarangs and high power mini heat generators but Freeze freezes them all before freezing Izuku again "that takes care of the Bat." He says before a batarang stabs into his suit "what the hell." He says as he looks at Todoroki.

"Ah just the teen I want to kill." Freeze says as he starts walking towards Todoroki, he stomps his right foot on the ground as Freeze stomps his left foot on the ground as the two ice waves collide "oh come on Shoto you can't really think you can beat someone with an ice quirk with ice." Freeze says as he slams both his hands on the ground and Todoroki tries to counter by stomping his right foot on the ground to try and stop Freeze's ice wave but he underestimated how much ice Freeze was putting out Todoroki was about to be Frozen over before Izuku comes out of nowhere and moves him out of the way.

"How did you get free?" Todoroki asks "the suit has a built in high power heater it's stronger then the one in my usual suit." Izuku says as he glances at Freeze from his and Todoroki's hiding place "mister Shield must have hooked you up after your first encounter." Todoroki says and Izuku couldn't help but laugh a little "what's so funny it would explain a lot, all the high tec weapons, the car and how you know Momo." Todoroki says as he tries to stand but can't do to all the frost he's accumulated from trying to over power Freeze.

"First off David Shield is as corrupted as your average pro nowadays." Izuku said as he looks over to Todoroki "and you really should use your fire side." He says as he helps Todoroki stand up "I won't use his quirk." Todoroki said "I'm sick and tired of that fucking excuse it's your quirk not your father's." Izuku says as he glances to Freeze to see he's freezing the entire room.

Izuku grabs Todoroki and flies out of their hiding spot right as Freeze freezes it "that was too close." Izuku said as they land "either use your fire side or get out of here." Izuku says as he pulls out a batarang and notices a bright light next to him "I guess I was wrong about you Batman." Todoroki says as his left side lights on fire "that's what I'm talking about." Izuku said with a smirk under his mask.

Izuku throws five batarangs at Freeze he freezes them but is blasted by fire from Todoroki causing Freeze's ice helmet to melt revealing an extremely frostbiten face that looked all too familiar to Todoroki "H-Himesh but you're supposed to be dead." He says as he deactivates his quirk and Freeze goes to slam his hand on the ground to try and freeze Todoroki but Izuku knocks him out "you okay Todoroki?" Izuku asks and Todoroki looks at him.

"Yeah thanks." Todoroki says he freezes Freeze to the ground "I don't know who this guy is but I think I can talk to the boss see what he can do to help." Izuku says as he puts a hand on Todoroki's shoulder "thank you Midorya." Todoroki says as he closes his eyes.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 286 14
Madara looked at the sky, 'Sorry Hashirama, but I wont be able to fight you again.' He closed his eyes as he was finally killed. Instead of finding p...
7.8K 189 35
*Warning this story contains violence, blood, death, lots of references that most or some might not get. Viewer Discretion is Advised* This is my own...
2.8K 60 6
The Midoriya twins always dreamt of becoming heroes, but after Izuku is kidnapped and separated from his sister, they both become heroes sooner th...
15.7K 421 20
Batman happened to be in Japan investigating when he saw Midoriya risking his life to save Bakugo. What happens when Batman saves the two instead of...