Pyaar Se: An Innings At Love

By thekriti

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Na... More

copyright
characters
dedication
01. the rishta
02. the truth
03. the preparations
04. the aftermath
05. the attraction
06. beast full of rage
07. the new comfort
08. we are better than this.
09. by her side
10. hey mom
11. a for awkward
12. perfect mess
13. falling hard
14. dubai
15. the opening ceremony
16. test day 1
17. test day 2
18. test day 3
19. falling, fallen
20. good food & work
21. interview & a girls' date
22. feelings
23. first kiss
24. paris & anxiety
25. c'est paris bébé
26. what's life without a little adventure?
27. fuck it
28. after I met you
29. my favourite feeling
31. amor
32. kitchen
33. tease
34. home
35. the dinner
36. bunny's birthday pt. 1
37. bunny's birthday pt. 2
38. I'll miss you
39. distance
40. england
41. wicket
42. safe place
43. hospital
44. mumbai meri jaan
45. twin flame
46. healing
imp
47. doctor's
48. before dawn
49. dawn
50. match 1
51. backlash
52. calm & chaos
53. muscle mehra
54. the semi-finals
55. the world cup finals pt. 1
56. the world cup finals pt. 2
57. to Naman
58. after hours
59. breakfast in bed
60. babysitting yukti

30. jump (18+)

4.4K 161 9
By thekriti

"You filled colours in my sky."

Kriti's P.O.V

Our eyes were fixed onto each other's. After meeting Naman, I've realised that eyes truly are a window to the soul and currently I was looking into the most beautiful soul on the planet.

Now looking back to how we met and how fate brought us together and then how we got used to each other's presence and fell harder than ever for each other...makes me wonder what if I had never bumped into him that day? What if I never went to meet him after my mom forced me to? What if our paths never crossed?

It feels unimaginable to even think I would've been able to live without him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Naman said.

"I was just thinking that what would've happened if I never bumped into you that day or what if we never met at that hotel? What if we never actually came across each other like ever? It just makes me so anxious." I honestly stated.

"Baby, your existence...is the reason of mine." He said without any hesitation.

My heart skipped a beat.

How does he always know exactly what to say at precisely the right moment? I felt butterflies in my stomach and it felt as if my heart just fluttered, because of him.

Every. Damn. Time.

"I'm sure we would've found our paths to each in one way or the other. Even if you were living in Alaska, I would've found you. I am sure of it. We are meant for each other, Kriti. You're my soulmate and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. You suit me, you're like the smell after the rain. You're like the shining sun on a cold winter morning. You're my light." I wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes.

I love this man so fucking much.

"Just as you are mine." I spoke softly.

Then, I leaned forward and placed my lips onto his. His hands immediately travelled to my lower back while mine entangled themselves into his soft hair. Damn, what shampoo does he use?

He pulled me even closer if that was even possible and slid his tongue in my mouth as he explored every corner of it. Our tongues were constantly fighting for dominance, both hungry for each other's taste.

The kiss was sensual and steamy, both of us knew we wanted more. The clouds thundered in the sky as strong winds blew. Breathless, we parted to grasp in some air.

"I love the taste of your lips." Naman said breathlessly.

Heat rushed towards my cheeks and coloured them in crimson, causing me to blush.

"Do you wanna go back to the hotel?" My husband asked me once we were good.

"Yeah, my feet hurt because of the heels." I confessed.

"Hand them to me, I'll hold them for you." He said.

Aww, so adorable!

"No, it's fine. We'll be there shortly. I can manage this that time." I replied.

"Manage? Baby, you don't have to 'manage' when your husband's next to you. Come on, I'll hold them." Saying this, he bent down and undid the strap of my heels from my ankle and eventually removed them. He, then, planted a kiss on my lower leg & then he got up.

He held both of my heels in one of his hands by their straps and intertwined the other hand with mine.

While we were walking back our way to the hotel, it suddenly started raining. Both of us looked at each other and let out a laugh at the same time.

The laughter faded out but none of us made the effort to walk towards the shade to protect ourselves from getting wet. Both of us loved the rain. It brought us peace.

Naman quickly pulled out his phone and played 'Apocalypse' by Cigarettes After Sex and held out his hand.

I smiled and put my hand into his. With our eyes locked in each other's, we started to dance.

The tension between us kept on increasing, the clouds thundered and there was lightning in the sky as well. The raindrops were smeared all over our bodies, we were soaking.

When the sexual tension between us got unbearable, Naman smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was rough and demanding and both of us knew, there was no stopping after that.

Naman picked me up as we continued to kiss. Our hotel was just steps away from where we currently were and he started walking towards it. We went through the gate and the reception but none of us broke our kiss. We didn't care.

Soon enough, we reached our hotel room and Naman put me down to unlock the door and once he did, he slammed the door shut and pinned me on it's back and attacked my neck.

This was my weak spot. Moans started leaving my mouth as he continued to kiss and bite my neck. One of his hands was wrapped around my throat while the other reached one of my boobs.

He started kneading them which was instant turn on for me. My moans got even louder while my head laid itself back with pleasure. My eyes were closed in ecstasy and my hands were in his hair.

His hands then travelled back to the zipper of my dress but he stopped at that. I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you really want to do this? We'll move forward only and only if you want to. Do you want this, Kriti?" He asked me sincerely.

"Yes." I answered and claimed his lips without waiting for his response.

He quickly removed my dress and I started unbuttoning his black shirt. He paused and looked at my breasts with a lustful and hungry gaze and licked his lips.

"So fucking beautiful." Was what he said before he started sucking my boobs. The feeling is indescribable.

He, then, directed us towards the near island which had some of our stuff kept on it, he knocked them down with a slide of his hands and then his hands went to my lower waist as he broke the kiss and said, "Jump." His tone was authoritative and commanding. It held dominance.

I obeyed his order and then he bent down and rubbed the pad of his thumb on my clit over my panties. With a sudden motion, he removed my panties and threw them away and then looked at me before going down on me.

As soon as I felt his tongue inside me, a trail of loud moans left my body and one of my hands went to his head while the other grabbed the shelf above me.

"Fuck, baby, you taste so fucking good." He said in between and that drove me crazy.

I felt beyond what any word could describe. It was a foreign feeling and it felt so good.

I felt close to my climax, "I'm gonna cum, fuck. Please don't stop." I moaned.

"Cum on my fucking mouth for me, love.
Do it. I wanna taste it so fucking bad." Naman said in between and then continued.

Soon enough, I let out a series of moans as I orgasmed and came all over his tongue. Naman licked all of it which was so fucking sexy.

Then, I bent down on both of my knees and unbuckled his belt and removed his pants along with his black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

I gasped after looking at his length. It did something to my clit. I, then, rubbed my hand over his length. It was thick and long.

Then, after passing a glance at him, I took him in my mouth.

"Fuck, baby." He moaned as his hand went over my head.

I went up & down his shaft and he let out growls and moans.

"Yes baby, you are doing so good." He said in between of his moans.

"You lips feel so fucking good on my dick. Fuck baby, yes." I continued bobbing my head and increased my pace. His length was reaching my throat and choking me.

"You're gonna make me fucking cum." He said as I gagged.

"Cum all over my face and my boobs, baby. I want it." I said as I continued to suck him off.

"Ahhhh fucccccckkkkk." He reached his climax and dropped his load all over my boobs and mouth as he moaned again.

I licked of his cum and moaned in pleasure. He watched me lick and suck all of it off of me which was a turn on for me.

After that, his lips caught mine into a heated, passionate and rough kiss as he lead me to the bed. His mouth once again found mine as we started kissing. He was hovering on top of me and then he started leaving a trail of kisses as he moved downwards- from my boobs to my stomach to my vagina, he stopped there and then looked at me asking for an approval.

I nodded my head and then he brought his hand to my mouth and said, "Spit."

I spat on his hand and then he moved it towards his dick and rubbed it with my spit. Then, he took a condom from the side table and tore it's covering with his teeth and wore it as quick as possible.

Then, he teased my entrance with his tip and my back arched with pleasure. It felt great but I wanted more.

An "Oh god!" left my mouth as he entered inside of my slit. He started thrusting hard and fast and all we could hear was my moans and the sound of our bodies touching each other.

"Yes, baby. Please don't stop."

"Keep going, fuck."

"God, yes!"

With a quick motion he turned me around so now I was on my fours while he was fucking me.

"You feel so good, baby." He said while going even deeper while I responded with my moans.

His hands went to my hair and pulled them. God, this man is driving me insane.

"Please don't stop fucking me like that." I begged him.

"I'm going to make you scream, baby." He said and he did.

"Do you like that, baby?" He said as he kept pounding inside of me.

"Y-Yes, I fucking love it." I moaned.

"You make me so fucking hard and I love it." He said.

"Ahhhh, I think I'm gonna cum." I said which came out as a moan.

"Oh yeah? Cum for me, baby." He said as his thrusts got harder and deeper.

And then, the intense tension that was built inside of our bodies followed a release which resulted in sensations in the entire body as we came together.

My moans were on top of my lungs as I orgasmed once again. Both of us looked at each other and we were a mess, to say the least.

"I love you." He whispered softly as he lied next to me.

"I love you." I answered back.

"You did so good, baby." He praised me and can I say that made me wet once again?

"And, I hope you know that we're not getting any sleep tonight." He added.

And he kept his word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

805K 45.1K 35
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
649K 40.9K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.2M 57.2K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...
677K 35.9K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...