REMEMBER ME HAPPY | r. grimes

Da -angrybruce

COMPLETED RICK GRIMES STORY EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE the walking dead rick grimes x fem!oc season 1 - season 3... Altro

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
« 00 »
« 01 »
« 02 »
« 03 »
« 05 »
« 06 »
« 07 »
« 08 »
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
« 09 »
« 10 »
« 11 »
« 12 »
« 13 »
« 14 »
« 15 »
« 16 »
« 17 »
« 18 »
« 19 »
« 20 »
« 21 »
« 22 »
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
« 23 »
« 24 »
« 25 » part one
« 26 » part two
« 27 »
EPILOGUE NO. 1
EPILOGUE NO. 2
EPILOGUE NO. 3
THANK YOU

« 04 »

3.1K 91 19
Da -angrybruce

━━━━━━━━

— PART ONE of THREE —
WHEN THE DEAD COME KNOCKING

RICK WAS DISAPPOINTED WHEN EMERSON SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE GOING TO ATLANTA. But he saw the look in her eyes. He was glad that Carl had someone to look up to and someone that cared about him that much.

However, he was looking forward to getting to know Emerson. Rick wanted to know the woman his son thought so highly of.

So when Carl stood by Emerson, he told her that he wanted her to go.

"You don't want me to stay?" Emerson asked him.

Carl smiled, "I do, but Silas and Shane are gonna teach me how to catch frogs! You said frogs were icky anyway."

She laughed. "I did say that. Are you sure you're gonna be okay?"

Carl nodded firmly and gave Emerson a hug. After, he moved to hug his father and whispered, "I know you'll be safe. Batman's with you."

Rick smiled at his comment.

When the goodbyes were said, Emerson asked to drive, which Rick had no objections too.

Now that they were on the road, the man regretted ever agreeing to let her drive.

Rick then asked, "Could you drive any faster?" Emerson glanced at the man in the passenger seat.

"You want me to drive faster?" She asked, pressing her foot on the peddle.

"No! I was joking!" He shouted.

Daryl then yelled, "Slow down!"

Emerson just laughed and pressed her foot on the brake. "Bunch of babies."

"Babies who prefer to be alive." Glenn told her.

T-Dog then chimed in, "Who said she could drive? We all know Emerson can't drive."

Rick sunk in his seat.

Emerson just laughed as she kept driving.

"I'm not a bad driver." She defended. "I just like to live life on the edge. Better to die by car crash than a Walker, right?"

"She's fucking crazy, if you ask me." Daryl mumbled.

Rick looked over at Emerson, taking in her features. Her short hair was pulled into a low bun and her green eyes seemed brighter than the prior day. Rick almost wondered why. He didn't know someone could be so joyous about driving a moving truck into the city.

Little did Rick Grimes know, that Emerson had been awaiting this day to come. Where she would finally leave the campgrounds.

She had grown to love Carl, but she also had a hard time staying in one place. It's what made her a great detective, but sometimes a reckless one.

She stayed for Carl, no matter how many opportunities she had gotten to leave the quarry, Carl was what made her stay. Emerson never minded staying back for the boy. He needed someone to look after him, and after all, she didn't trust anyone else.

She barely trusted Silas to look after him. This time was different. Somehow, knowing that Rick was the one who asked her to leave with them, made her more prone to go.

After all, Carl wanted her to go this time. She was going to enjoy it as best as she could with the dead walking around.

"You're insane." Rick laughed as she kept brake-checking the three guys in the back.

She didn't say anything. Instead, she looked over to Rick and laughed along with him.

Sooner or later, the five of them finally came to a stop.

"Thank god." T-Dog huffed.

When everyone hopped out of the car, they started to run into the city. It was decided to go and get Merle first. To Emerson, that was obvious. The man was most likely dehydrated, possibly even passed out from heat exhaustion.

Daryl, however, just had high hopes of his brother being okay.

━━━━━━━━

Merle was in fact, not okay. Upon arriving to the scene, Merle was no where to be found. Although, Merle left behind a piece of himself.

His hand.

After Daryl had calmed down, he had to accept that Merle was gone. Now, it was time for them to grab what they really needed.

King's County had a small crime grade, and an even smaller police station. Their three best officers were Rick Grimes, Shane Walsh, and Andrew Tyler. Where Andrew was now, none of them knew, but they did know that it was because of the three of them that King's County police station was heavily armed.

Which is why the five of them were standing in Atlanta today. The bag of guns that Rick had dropped and left behind had been filled to the brim with gold.

So now, Rick and Emerson were carefully awaiting the arrival of Glenn to come back with the guns. They stood in the alley, their guns at their side.

T-Dog and Daryl were two blocks down. Glenn had told them that in case things went wrong, he had two sides to go back too.

"Ya know, Carl told me what happened to Lori."

"Oh yeah?" Emerson asked. "Enlighten me."

"Guess she ran off." Rick answered. Then was quiet for a moment. "She filed for divorce right before my accident. Said she met someone else."

"Did she say who?" Emerson asked him.

Rick just laughed. "No, she didn't. But I already knew who it was. I wasn't as oblivious as she may have thought."

Emerson looked at Rick. Their eyes met and she sighed, "Is it the best friend cliche? Are you telling me your wife was leaving you for Shane?"

She was suddenly angry. How could Shane not tell her that? She asked herself if she would have still slept with him if she knew he was a cheater.

The answer was no.

Before Rick had the chance the reply, a loud shriek was heard from where Daryl and T-Dog were supposed to be.

The two of them ran off towards them. But by then, it was too late.

"They took Glenn!" Daryl exclaimed.

T-Dog looked at them with sad eyes. Suddenly, Emerson saw a boy lying on the ground.

"Grab him." Emerson ordered. "I want to find out where they took Glenn."

━━━━━━━━

After a failed attempt to get Glenn back, the four of them were back in the office building.

They met with the leader, Guillermo, but it was no use. They had Glenn tied up on the roof of their building, and that scared all of them. Guillermo wasn't willing to make trade, unless all of the guns were involved.

Emerson made mention that Guillermo took finder's keeper's, loser's weepers, to heart.

"We have to come up with something where no one gets hurt. I don't want anyone's blood on my hands." Emerson said.

"Yeah," Daryl began, "And what if they shoot first, huh? If we don't go in guns first, we'll never make it outta alive."

T-Dog then said, "Why can't we just split 'em?"

"We have more people. We have women, children. . . We have more to lose." Emerson replied.

"So it's settled then?" Rick asked.

Rick began handing out guns and gave a small one to Emerson.

"No way." She scoffed. "Don't be a sexist pig. Give me the AR-15."

The three men looked at her, but Rick just handed her the gun.

"Just don't kill yourself." Daryl mumbled.

Emerson whipped her head to face him, "I thought Merle was a misogynistic asshole, don't be another one."

The three men all looked at one another, but didn't say a word. They all came to the same realization that Emerson Scott was not one to mess with.

━━━━━━━━

NOTE:
i kinda skip around this time because
i don't see any point in writing it &
i'm dying to get to season 2.

also, aren't Rick and Emmy just turning
into the bestest of friends?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.5K 91 17
Death like a door, To a place we've never been before - Would you live forever, never die? While everything around passes? When the going gets to...
398K 11K 74
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 - all daphne dixon wants to do is to just find her father and aunt in the apocalypse. but all she finds is a sick blonde w...
66K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...
2.5K 48 20
❝𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘴𝘦.❞ kinda 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗 ( carl grimes x fem!oc ) the walking dead || season 3 - ?