𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭: 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞�...

By aguycalledrey

Y/n Custer is your run-of-the-mill adolescent who currently lives in Japan. What ISN'T so average about him... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Getting into U.A.
Chapter 2 - Results
Chapter 3 - Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 4 - Quirk Apprehension Test - Part 2
A/N
Chapter 5 - Combat Training
Chapter 6 - USJ - Part 1
Quick Question
Chapter 7 - USJ - Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Date (Lemon)
Quick Question #2
Chapter 9 - U.A Sports Festival - Prologue
Chapter 10 - U.A Sports Festival
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter 11 - The Cavalry Battle
It's Happening Again
Hmmm
Bio: Reworked

The Beasts

901 14 14
By aguycalledrey

Also, I decided you're gonna get your Quirk via Dr Garaki, meaning that you'll be a 'Nomu' of some sort.

Not to mention that you won't have all your transformations at your hand, but instead, you'll unlock them gradually throughout the story, after undergoing 'Awakenings', depending on the scenario - the Dragon and the U.W.H. especially.

-

Werewolf - Berserker Specialist | Light:

Description: This particular form was developed with an emphasis on hand-to-hand and close-range combat. The addition of reinforced claws to the WEREWOLF-class Beast Form has allowed it to cut through lightly armoured structures.

Particular care was taken when developing the leg muscles, granting this Form the ability to jump four to eight meters straight up. While this model meets the military spec expectations, there are concerns over the apparent increase in violence amongst test subjects.

Ultimate Moves: 

Berserker Rage

Shining Claw

Current Status: Available

-

Merman - Aquatic Specialist| Water:

Description: This Beast Form was developed by following specific biological data provided by the government. Though the source of the data is unclear the MERMAN's aquatic abilities have highly strategic uses on the battlefield. The MERMAN Form is capable of encasing highly compressed bubbles of air in a thin mucous layer that can be launched at targets for deadly results. While the results of the experiment have proven quite successful, the unknown nature of the species upon which the MERMAN is based leaves far too many unknowns. Further research is quite necessary.

Ultimate Moves:

Hydro Cannon

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Wendigo - Cold Environment Specialist| Ice:

Now just to clear things up: I am aware that this is a Yeti and not a Wendigo in terms of appearance, but in the game, it is called a Wendigo - so this is not an instance where my IQ is equal to an average winter in Finland, but just SEGA, so blame them.

Description: Using the genetic information contained within the cells of a classified life form, the WENDIGO was created for sheer brute strength, and the ability to survive in extremely cold environments. Its lungs are unique in that it has a lattice of cells spread throughout that act as a sort of refrigeration device allowing the WENDIGO to spit out sub-zero degree air. To counteract the cooling effects the lattice cells had on its body, the WENDIGO's size was increased to accommodate layers of insulation. This, in turn, hampered its movement speed but gave it the strength to be able to lift several tons with its bare arms.

Ultimate Moves:

Ice Boulder

Freeze Breath - As stated in the description, the Wendigo can exhale air at sub-zero degrees, which can easily freeze opponents on the spot.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Garuda  - Aerial Specialist | Air:

Description: The GARUDA Form was developed to give the subject long-ranged flight capabilities. While the focus in developing this Form was not on combat, it would be foolish to leave the subject vulnerable to enemy attacks without a means to defend itself. To this end, the GARUDA Form has been modified to have the ability to create small tornadoes, and shoot razor-sharp feathers from a distance.

Ultimate Moves:

Feather Dart: Garuda can launch dart-like feathers at its enemies. If standing still, it will launch them in a flurry; if moving it will shoot one by one, each time depending on the Square button being pressed.

Tornado: Garuda's special ability that summons a tornado around it, sending enemies flying.

Divebomb: Whilst flying, the Garuda stops mid-air and zooms in on its target, attacking just like that one morning on December 7th back in '41.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Grizzly - Tank Specialist | Earth:

Description: Where the WEREWOLF-class Beast Form emphasized speed and agility, the GRIZZLY-class Beast Form emphasizes sheer power and endurance. Second only to the WENDIGO-class in terms of endurance, the GRIZZLY-class also features vastly increased strength ratings, as well as a moderate level of agility. In addition to its physical abilities, the GRIZZLY-class has been outfitted with various "breath weapons" that can alternately petrify or paralyze enemies. The GRIZZLY-class has been granted top priority for use on the battlefield.

Ultimate Moves:

Grizzly Petrification: The Bear's breath temporarily transforms enemies into stone, which can be used as platforms and be broken like normal rocks. Though the victim will stay as a rock for about an hour before eventually the rock dissipates and falls off.

Grizzly Boulder: Basically the bear can just roll up like Cannonbolt and roll. That's all there is to it.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Minotaur - Hot Environment Specialist | Fire:

Description: With unnaturally high levels of iron in its blood, the MINOTAUR Form was created as a defensive Beast Form. Capable of forcing the iron in its blood to the capillaries on its skin's surface the MINOTAUR can nearly turn into an iron statue, able to resist all but the strongest of attacks. Also, due to the sheer weight and strength of this Form, it has offensive capabilities that can demolish even heavily armoured opponents. The mucus membranes in its oesophagus emit highly volatile substances that erupt into flames when they come in contact with oxygen. This turns the MINOTAUR into a biological flamethrower.

Ultimate Moves:

Oxen Stampede: Unlike the Wolf, the Minotaur starts running at a slow pace which slowly increases in speed, with the momentum soon transferring into force whenever he makes contact with an object. If given enough time to build this up, he can become an unstoppable force and cleave his way through just about any obstacle.

Iron Skin: As stated above, the Minotaur can force the iron in his blood up onto the capillaries on his skin, allowing him to turn himself into a statue to resist a multitude of high-impact attacks.

Fire Breath: The mucous membranes within the Minotaur's oesophagus emit a highly volatile substance which erupts into flames upon making contact with oxygen, thus allowing for the Minotaur to breathe fire.

Current Status: LOCKED

-

Dragon - Extreme Weather Specialist | Lightning:

Description: The DRAGON Form was developed as the "ultimate Beast Form." Using the natural biochemical reactions in its body, the DRAGON is capable of generating high-voltage electrical fields. Also using that same energy, the DRAGON Form can launch a "Thunder Cannon" attack, which features the highest potential damage capability out of any Beast Form. So powerful in fact, is this Beast Form, t̵̤̏̆̽̋̚͝ḩ̵̛̜́͆͑̔́a̶̢̢̢͚͎̥͖̹̒̎̂͂͆̿ͅt̷̫͔̲̗̺̱̝̩̊̽ ̵̧̨̭͔̥̬̲̩̣̊̽̈́t̶̡͇͚͔̦̼̬̰͊̈́̋̀̃̿̾́̈́̈́̈́h̷̹̤̓͐̅̏̈e̷̻͂͋̅ ̷̥̰͓͕̀͆G̶̟̤̫̱̗̖̦̬̟̈́̀̈́̀̀͛̏͊͘͝ͅe̵̺͍̘̭͊̎̒͝n̵̨̨̝̙̣̞͙̮͖͑́̎̓̍̚ͅŏ̴̗̙̜̭̞̖̫̱̙̀̐̽́̀̚m̷͎̫͎̈́̒͒̂̒̐̆̌͑͐̚͜e̶̜̤͔̘̻̥̥͓̥̙͍͑̃͒̅̃͌͝ ̶̨̙̭͓̠̣̬̟̌͗̚Ĉ̶̰͒̓̆̇̈͒̔͝͝h̸̢̯͖̹̹͌̋̂̍̅͊͝i̷͕̳̪̬̝̱̍̇̒͂̈̌̈̽͝p̵̘̘̽͛̆̈̀̀ ̸̛̬̤̻͈̖̍͊̀͆͝i̵̧̭͚͊̌̈́͌̕͝͝͠t̷̩̔͂̀͛̓ŝ̸͙̌̈́̚ȩ̶̹̮̬̜͕̩̠̩̙̒̋l̸̡͍͈̗̖̹͎̭̬̣̝̐̀̊́̈́̐̈́͛̅̕̚f̷̛̖͍͎̟͍̗͈ͅ ̴͎͉̥̳͓̙͔̗͕̘̈͗̕͘ͅi̶̬͚̹̯̳͐̐̀̇s̸͂͒̈̈́̆͜ ̴̧̗̺͇̹̹͎̻̜̘͌̈͋̂̊͒̾͛͛̿͝ͅh̷̹̠̓̓͐i̴̛̘̬͓̰̣̥͊̿͌͝g̸̜̲͇͓̗̠̜͔̰̠̑̽̈́͒ͅḧ̵̲̹̦̥́̈́͝͝l̶̢̛͕͙̜̰̖̈̌̂͐͑̃̍̇̈́͜ͅy̶̢͇̘̣͇̓̍̒̔̏̈̈́̌ ̴̛̱̻͇̳̌̾̅͠u̵̡͔͔̫̫͖̫̣͇̔͂̃̔́̿̚͝ͅn̵̬̓͛͐͛̈́͝š̷̡̘͈̮̱̦̘͈͓͉͓̌͛̒̎̌̈́͠ţ̵̫̦̞̯̾̍͒̆a̶̰̤̟̻̬̫̱͎̼͈̤͂̉̀͌̓̍b̵̩͚̹̻̼̖̗͈̥͕̼͂l̸̪̯̬̹̘̝̬͖̼̇́̌̾̍͛̿͋͠ẽ̸̢͕̲̗̦͉̹͊̄̈́͛͜.̸̛̻̫̹̥̭̭͊͆̈́̍̂͝ ̶͉̓̈́̽͜F̷͍̣̓̎̊̍͌ǫ̶̺̯̜̑r̴̛̥̹̲̖͍̬̃̈́̾̃̏̾̕ ̴͕̣͕̼̭͒̿͒̂̈́̚͜f̸͕͖͉̣̓̍ͅe̷̢̢̲͔̖̣̯͚̒̅̄̈̾͑̃̈́̕à̶̱̩̮̄̀r̵̬̱̉̍̓̉̂͗̾̚ͅ ̴̡̢̖͖̦͍͎̊̓̕ẗ̷̨̟̼̬̳̦̫͉͕͘ḫ̸̐͐̎̈́͝a̵̢̢̢̰̹͔͖͚̲͛̾̏̈́̆͒̏͒̏͂͘͜t̷̩͚̯̿̎ ̸̢̛͚̱͈̼̪̖͈̈̾̈́́̂̈́͘͜t̴̘̃̄̀h̸̡̨̲͉̩̼̹͍̿͋͂͒̈́̌́̀͜e̴͎̟̙͙͇̝̞͈͆̌̎̊̎̓̾́̂͠ ̶̧̟̤̲̖̜̺̳̯̏͆̃̄̆̓͜͜c̷̥͇͍̗͇̝͚̰͖̜͌̀̓̄̅̃̈́̇ȟ̶̟̺̆̕į̶̡̳̰̗͎̺͉̆̆̿͋͝p̴̨̰͉̟͓̪͓̭̙̺̱͛͠ ̵̱̑̂̀̌̒̈́̅̕͘w̶̛̦̟̫͍̭͊͂̈́́͝͝ȯ̵͉̝͉̖̞̒̆̔͝ư̵͚̈͒̿͊͂l̷̺̖͆̍̾̔̔̂͊͌̚̕̚ͅd̷̳̩̠̣͉̘͖͛́͑̍̇̽͌͐͘ ̴̡̯͔͙̫̠͍͝d̶̥̗̳͚̭̬̙͙͉̄͛̔̈́̆̂̓̈̏͝ͅà̸̢͈̠͐̇̊̉͌̒̔͐̆m̸͍̯̱̜̈́̆̆͛̂̄a̶͙̜̥̹͖͕̰̠̙͊͗̔̈́̓̀̄͌̓́̚ͅg̷̥̃e̵̗̬̋ ̷͎̖̰̲̜͑͗͛͘͠t̴̨͚͚̭̤͕̍̊͌ͅͅh̵̢̧̙̪̣͎̟͙͉͠ͅe̸͓͍͙̤̓͆̓̊̎ ̸̥͈͈͛́s̷̨̧̙̻̦̣̥̿̈́̕ͅe̴̹̪̚n̸̪̩͍̟̮̮̥̼̮͓̿́͂̂́͗͝͠s̸̡̨̜̜͈͎͍̺͙̼̒̊̉́̐̈̋̿̿͝i̵̬͍̥̠̹̹̜̥̲͆̍t̷̙̲̗͊̊̋͐̾̈́̒͗̆̕i̶̩̺̔v̶̲͙̮̪̲͙̙̋̊͋̂́͜e̸̮͙̠͍͖͚͇̿̾̓̒̑͋̄́ ̷̣͕̣̿͆͛̈̓͘͝e̵̜̻̦͍̺̐q̸̤̣̻́ͅú̸͚̠͎̱͗͠į̶̢̡̟̰̘̻̬̓̔͝͝p̴̭͈͎̼̪̗̫̰̝͇̑̀̾̈́̊̊̈́̕͠m̴͈͔̮̗̺̺̣̐͠ę̶̛̣͙͙̣̫̰̫̖̭͖̾ṋ̸̛̰̙͎̟̋̐̈́͒̃͌̾̓͊ṯ̷̳̇͗̈̿̀ ̷̠͌̈́̈͐̽͋͝͝ỉ̶̥̂̏̊͂͗̈́͠ͅn̵̹̺̹̙̽̚ ̶̛͇̺̻̼͚͇̭͇̞͔͐́̍͌̽͋̎ͅţ̸͎̖̙͈̉͐̈́̐͌̽̐͊ḧ̷̳͠e̵̢͎̳̜͓̼̋͗̒͆̽̃̽ ̵̢͔̳͔̯̞̝͈̟̂̎̽͆͐̓̾̄̇͘͝r̵̖̙͇͛͒̀͒̋̅̒̅͆̚͠é̴̢̠̰̱͔̖͉̾̈́͌̽́̋̽͑͗̕͜s̴̪̫͓̀́̽̊͜͝e̵̬͖̠̭̓̂͑̈̆̓̃̓̊͘̚a̵̫̯̣̝͊͒̓͘͠r̸̨̢̦̺̠͇̈́̍̎c̴̙͓̱̙̠̣̰̟̘͗̓͋̀̄̇͘̕h̵̡͔̫̩͖͖͗̏̀̉͝ ̵̧̛͚̰́̋͒̒͝͠f̶̛͚̩̘̼̪̦͉͖͖̗̮̑̔̍͒̓̈͘̕ḁ̶̧͇̼̘̹̰̘̟̤́͊̆͆͑c̶̯̖̮̼̦͙̆͋̈ì̷̬̯̼͉̫̟̤͍̟̩̒̍́͛́̆̚͜l̴͓̯͖̭̎̑̆͋̉͆͌͂̽̎̂i̸̪̐̿̏̒͠ͅt̵̻̮̗͂̈͊͑͝ȳ̸̛̜͍̤̹͈̪̓͌͋̽̋͑͊ͅ,̷̡̟̺͉̘̹͎̕ͅ ̶̙̲͕̓͆̀͋̽̈́̄̐̚ǐ̴̢͓̬̙̝͇̫̈̇̀̓̅͑͂̆̂̕t̷̡̨̥̙̘̻̗̮͕̒̔̆́̾̉̇̈̒̑͠ ̷͚̘͈̌̄w̵̼̍̈́̐͊̇̌̐̌ả̸̝̤̓s̵̢̳͍̪̩̭̖̪̘̏̾́ ̴̦̖̗͕̐̓̏̓̋̊͂́̀̓͒m̵̜̱̆͜͝ͅơ̶͇͈̳͆͊̀̈́̎́̉̎̋v̶͍̳͎͙͈͊̑̄͋͜e̸̛̠͈̹͖͎̅̏̆̄̏́̚ḑ̸̫̘̖̗̿͑̇͋ ̶̜͙̩̣̆͗̎͛͝ẗ̸̖̘̬͂̄̀̓̓̍̊͐͌o̵̡̢̝̬͓̾̆̌̌͆̓̆͌͌̑̔ ̸̜̥̹̲͓̱͕̘̞̣̋̈́̓̓͌̔̊͜a̷̧̩̯͇̲̥̙̞̿̾̍͋͗͐͝͠ ̷̧̦͉͖̰̪̣̼̃̌̓͒̅͊͐́̕̚͘c̷̲̖̟̈̋̀̎l̴̢̠̰̬͓̗̝̠̈́̅̾͝a̸͔̓̈́̈́̚s̴̗͓͙̘̆ṡ̷̡̹̤̻̻͓̤̞́́̔͒̃̓̓̐͠į̸̂̅̑̾̉̐̃̂͋̚͘f̸̢̥̺̮̩̗̟̬̀̌͂̍͝͝ȉ̴̢̢̤͕͕͚̦̪͎͐̋̈́͘͠ȇ̵̡̡͎͔̠̄̓d̴̗̞̹͍̪̝͌͛͘ ̸͚̥̫̦̝̑̿̈́̈́̌͂̃ͅl̵͉̺̫̈́̆́̍͐͝o̵̢̳͓̻͖̺͂ç̵̲̮̜̿̋͘̕a̵̛̺͎̩̖̮͇͇̿̾̓̽̿̎̀̚͝͝t̶̖̣̭̰̳̓͝í̷̬͖̣́̽͂̀̈́̍̊̎͒̈ö̷̮͉̳̖̦̮̞́̈́̋̈͗͛͠ň̸̥͙͑̇ ̸̢̨̬̺̼̙̩̞͒̀̄̏̂̉͑̕̚͝ĭ̷̛͉̲̻̄͐̃̏̎͋͐̈́̚ń̵̦̳̜̭̟̪͖̣̓̃̃͜ ̵̱͕̠̳͑͆̊̑a̷̛̦͉͇̱̤̩͈̞̣͌̊̉̅͛̄n̶̢̥̘̼͇̮̉ ̸̢̨̙́̌̀̓̾͆ͅu̴͈̰͕͒̄n̶̢̘͇̘̖͍͊̀̃̊͆̽̈́̅̈́̈́k̴̢̺̜̫͖̯̤̼̏̊̓̿̓̆͝͝ͅṇ̴͕̑̆͐͗͝ö̴̙͔̯̮̫̠̠̩͎́̇̽͊̽͌̿̏w̵̪͙̜͋̈́̿ͅň̷͓̻̻́̾ ̷͚̳̑̓́̑͘f̸̧̨̲̜̜͍̹̘͈̺̿͌̏͐̀̈́͝á̷̡̛͎̖͙̩̘̥͙̺͚̘͊̾̏̀͂͛͐͛͝ċ̶͎̼̲͓̉̅̈̔̍̂͛̕ï̵̙͙̘̼͇̯̲̫͉͌̒̑͌̈̅͘̚ĺ̴̡̙̰̣̘͎͇̦́͗͒̊̋͠i̸̬͖̖̥̼̜͔̮͋͐t̸̥͓͚̀̎̎̓̈́̈́͘y̸̰͕̹͔͓̔̃̋̽͠͠.̵̖̻͇̱̳͎̠̯̠̾

[PLEASE STAND BY]

.

.

.

Ultimate Moves:

Li̧̛̛̪̙̼̠̞̞̘͖̼̖̺̥̱̥̘͙͇̫̱̙̪̝̜̮̓̾̇̉̀̇̿̐͋̋̊͌̂͂͌͐̔̅̽͑͊̇͘̕͜͜͟͢͠͠͠͡͝ͅͅg̡̨̨̥̲̯̪͚̜͓̣̼͖̱͖͉̩̠̫̤̞͈̝̦̦̜͓͙̀͌͆̋̂̀̅̽̽̎͛͗̒͆̀̀̽̀̇͌̅̐͆̿̒̕̚̕͜͞͠͠ͅͅh̨̧̛̛̭̣̼̻̝̬̗̩̻̮̣̗̮͎̹̦̰͙̙̦͚̠̩̥̦͕̑̋́̊́̂͆̓́̂̔̀͋̒̀̃̅̉͗̽̐̈̔̏̔͑̕͘͟͢͟͠ţ̢̳̞̗̪̩̳͎̠͔̰̤̝̮̜̥͙̞̫̮̘̗̺͓̘̜̟̞̟̽́̐͑̃͑̏͆̀̅̎̓̂̍̄̉͒̔̌̊̇͒̏̃͆̔͘̕͢͝͠͝n̨̨̧̛̘͉͔̙̼̠̳͎̜͍̺̮̰̼̭̮̪̪̥͇̦̭̰͖̹̯̲̈̾͂̈̀́͐̓͆̌̃̏̈͊͋̽͌͛̆̇̀͑̂̑̆̍̌͘͢͞͠i̢̛̘͚̥̣̤̞̮̲̭̻̩͖͓̥̗̙͙͚̫͕̻̺̟̭̬̣͑͋̔̇̐̏̊̈̄͋̿̌͂̏̽́̉̍͊̔̊̈́̽͘̕̕̚͢͢͟͢͝͝͠n̢̛͍͎̭̹̞͔̖͈̱̼̯̠̥͓̗̝̙̰͔̙͈̺̜̟̲̬͉̻͆̒͗̓͋̆͊͊̂͆̾͌̊̈́̌͛̌̑̂̓͑̆̾̌͑͛̍̚͢͢͝͝g̡̢̛̯̰̟͈̲̪̱͙̳̥̭̻͚͔̦͔̪̫̟̱̘͇͉͍̹̟̤͉̀́̈̅͊̌͋͂̐́̓́͋̌̃̈́̃̎͒̉̾̇̈̃͆̈́̆̕͝͞ͅ ̧̡̝͕̖͓͓̭̤̰̫̘̠̻̻͚͍̟̯͕͉͎̫̗̬̆́̄̇̂̔̌̋̅̏͐̌̈́́̀̐͂̔́̋̉̍̌͂̾͂͐̊̌̕̕͟͜͜͢͢͜B̢̧͉̬̗͙̤̗̠̰͉̼͉̗̯̖̼̮̮̙̘̼͉̫̞̬̃͆̎͋͂̾̈́̿̑̾̋̔̒͛̈́̇̅̈̅̉̃̀͒̔͌͛̋̓͑͘͟͜͢͢͢͡a̡̛̤͇̻̘̘̯͔̯̲͙͚̜͇̘̟̳̳̮̪̬̲̻̹͇̹̰͔̜͇̙͆̄̆͒̆̅͊͒͊̔̍͂̒̓̊̃̇͛̅͒̈́̾̅͘̚͡͞͠͡͞l̡̨̢̨̧̡͇̫̟̠͉̥̥̰͚̭̹̺̗̮̞̜̠̲̠͔̰̱̣̖̈̽̆̇͐̅̂́̒́͑̓͗̀̑͋͊̄̾̓͒́͋̔̕͘̚͘̚̚͠ͅļ̨̧̛̯͍̲̲̦̻̦̼̠͇̜̗̘̮͕̺̫͍̤̜̹̦͕̭̭͙̒̄͆̾͑͊̊̓͒͒̊́͐̆̃̓̐́͌̐̀͌̿̾̈̂̌̕͟͜͡͝s̨̫̼̼͉̰̜̺̹̗̜̩̦̝̺̲͇̰̱͎̣͕̘̰̭̠̥̙̣͚̈́̎̓́̋͌́̍́̆̎͛̓̅̽̈́͂̋͒̎͒̍̂̔͐͐̇̒̚͘͟͞:̡̢̨̡̧̲̘̦̜̜͚͍̪̜̩̠̟͓̳̲̼̺͈̖͖͍̝̪̅͒͂́̃̂͆̌̃̄͆͐͊̌̀̌͂̀̉̋́̆̔͋̿͗̔̇̚͟͢͝͞ͅ ̛̬͔̥͇̹̙̗̣͕̦̱̲̟͚̠͔̩̜̭͕̳̭̤͈͔̻̽͒̏̀̄͊̌̃̇͂̄̓͐̂̀̋̈́͛̐̿̈́̎̃̔̕͘̚͢͜͡͞͞ͅͅͅT̢͇̘̖̰̠̗͔̖̙̟͚̥̼̳͙̩̞̲̱͈̥͇̘̹͇̰͉͙́͂̅̅͌̒̒̃̓̎͛͒̽̃͑̓̍́̏̔͌̋͘͘̕͢͠͡͡͠͠͞ͅḫ̨̡̢̢̛͖͈̝̖̦͕͈̣͖͖̥̰̺̱͈̣̳͈̞͍̭͕̲͋̎̎̐̃̔̆̎͑̃͒̈̈́̓̋̾͋͛͆́͊̓͗͗͊̕̕͘͟͜͟͞͝e̢̢̛̙͖̪̣͈͎͎̘̥͕̰͓̰̘͚͕̦̤̣̞̜͔͉͚̰̙͍͔̊̾̎̊̈̀̏̎́̄̔̄̉͋̽̀̍̑͗͆͆̑̂͋̚͘͞͠͡͠ͅ ̡̢̙̖̭̟͕̬̠̼̖̬͇̻̰̞͈͇̖͍̩̥͈̘͍͎̺͈̺͈́̉̋̊͛́̀̈͆̓̽̓̑̽̀͐̒̒̏̇̏̑̆̍͂͒́̀͘͢͝͝D̨̧̢͈̙̤͕̭̳̼̤͚͔̠͙̲̜̫̪͎̠̤͉̳͕͇̹͖̖̱̐̋̍̆̏̀̓̇͂̾͊̉͂͋͂̋͒̇̋̓͗̕̚͘̚͘͢͝͝͡͡͝r̡̤̼̗̙͔̬̘̲̭̹̲̞̜̖̟͎̩͚̩͎̙͍͉͔͚̫͚̩̃̆̀̈́̔̅̔̾͆̈́̽̾̉͛̈͗̓̆̎͋̽̅͐͘̚̚̕͘͟͢͞͞͠a̧̡̧̨̡̛̛̗̱̱̘̟̪̞̯̤͈͕̜̟̖̥̞̳̫̬̳̝̫͑͆͊̐́͗̅́̽͛̑̏̒́̽̍̈́̈́̋̐͋̒̄̉̕͜͢͢͝͝͠͡ͅg̨̡͈̘̦̻͖̖̥̖̞̠͍̠͔͖̭̦̰͉̯͚̣̫̞̗̣̼̙̫̓̐͐͐̈̓͑̍̑̓̈́̇̾̓̽̆͂̑̒̀̆̾͋̿̃̒̚̚͟͞͞o̢̢͇̘̯͕̟̭̻̗̻̪̜̳͇̳̫̻̘͈̰̘̦̺͈̲̦̪̽̈́͊̒̔͗͐͛̒̀͂͑̍̍͆̆̓͑̄̊̃̉̃̊̎͗̍͘͘̕͢͢͝ͅn̡̨̧̢̨͖̳̮̝̭̗͖̭̰͈̝̮͓͔̬͔̺̼̳̞̠͎̻͈̻̪̎̀̅̀̒́̇́̀̓͑̎̃͛͋́͗̾̅́̀͆̎͛͋̆̎̋̏̚͝ ̡̢̡̧̯͓͉̯̟̙̠̳̖̮̱̟̬̣̪̳̠̟͙̣̣̮̖̪̗͂̃̔̿̋̾͋̈̋̉͆̽̐͐̈́̋́̏͌̊͆̄́̀̄͛̒͌͗͘͘͢͢ư̢̦̹̻̟̞̠̥̱͖̱͚̗̘̹̣̲̫̼͍̯̱̰̰̩̹͖̺̥̎̆̀͋͐͌̔͑̓́̀̍̋̌̂̉̈̒̾͌͑̽̕̕̚͜͠͡͠͠͝ͅş̨̢̛͈͈̪̳͚̮̝̗͈̟͙̲̟͔̦̪̲̥̗̦̲̣̳̜͕̗̪̍͋͂̋̅͒̾̐̅̔͗͋̊̈́͊͂̋̌͐͒͐͌̋̎͛̂̀̚͜͝͡e̡̧̢͕̺̠̺͙̦̪̞̗̬͙͔̗͙̝͎͖̘͇̬͓͉͇̲͉̍̉̏̎̓̇̐́̄̈̽͑͛̂͐̑́̇̉̃͗̂̓͆͌̑̒͘͟͜͠͡͠ͅş̧̡̧̨̧̛̛̩̪̮̟̜̬̻͈̰̣̻̼͎̹͚̻͓̣̥̖̫̜̆͋̂̅͊̀̈̄̋̊̉͋̒̇͑͛͛͊̽̉̓̊̌̋̓̚͘͜͜͞͞ͅ ͕̖̙̜͖̝̝̰̹͚̫͚͇̫̮̦͈͎̤̥͍͍̟͓͚͛̒̀̇̅̀̊̒̉̂̌́̓̔̈̓̐̂̆̔͗̏̉̀̽͗̊̕̕͟͜͟͢͞͡ͅͅb̢̢̛̛̛͎͓̥͇̣̗͓̩̯̲͔̩͉̩̠̞̥̬͚̲̳͇͙͈̻́̍̏́́̄͛͆͂́́̔́̂̊͒͋̆̀̈́̿̾͘͘͘͘͢͢͜͟͠͡ọ̡̟͖̳̙͎͎̦̝̠̭͙̬̫̭̖̱̲̼͍͔̟̣̜̬͇̳̮̙̫͊̅͋͆̄̈͒̽͌͂̽̄̂͒̌̀͑̌̈́̆́͒̈̊̉̏͐͋͠͠͡t̨̢̧̛̛̬̣͚̙̖̘͉̹̠̗͔̪̞̯͖̥̫̭̱̖̗͎͎̻̓̃̍̒͆̔͑̄͐͗͗̅̇̄́̀͑̀̈́̋̀͐̄͑̀̓̏̕͘͟͜ͅͅh̡̨̛̭̺̻̲̩͖̖͔͍̪͓̗̟̣̭̫̜̫̣͍̩̝̫̜̫̼͓̬͋͒̋́̉̔̒̏́̉̑̐͗̈́́̈͆̀̔̄́͋͌̅̍̚͘͢͠͠͠ ̧̧̨̨̨̭͇̝͙̘̩͕̞͖̖̞͔̙̗͖̰͈͓̦͇͇̖͖̠͑̃͒́́̓̅̑͐͂̃͌̎̏̆̓̋́̾̓͛̊̇͘̚̚͜͡͞͞͝͞ͅh̨̢̛̝̞̳͕̲̬̤̬̰̘̼͙͖̖̹͇̯͔̮̪̙̝̰̪͗̃̔̃̌́̾̐̀̈́̅͊̒́̋̈́̈́̾̓͊́͐̐̀̅̾̍́̚̚͜͜ͅͅͅi̡͈͍̜̳̘̗̟̜̦̞̤̻͔̱̠̝̻͙̯̣̙͔̦͍̟̩̱̋͌͐̂́̓̍͂͑̃̀͊͂̇͐̌̋̔͗̓̇̊̅̐̒́̓̐́͜͢͠͞ͅs̨̢̢̛̙̗̥͕̱̳͉̺̜̻̰͎̫͕̘͉̥̻͍̭̹̒̿̏̌̉̈̿͂̌̌̾͂̀͌̇͑̐̔͐́͌͌̽̓͑͘͘͘͜͜͟͜͜͞͡ͅͅ ̧̨̛̛̞͈̣̲͙̣̘͇͇͈͉͉̰͖̯̩͓͇͕͖̮̰͉͙̝̠̀̋̃͗̏͐͛̅̊̒̀̌͊̿́̏̉̀̐̍̔͛͗͌̚͘͢͜͟͡͞͞h̡̢̨̧̧̢̠̘̹͉̖̫̟̗͖̪̘̖͉̦̫̖̗͓͓͖͙͒͊̐̽͑̒͒͒͑́̀̀͋̏̓̆́́͊̍͌͌͒̀̍̈́̾̚̚͘͜͟͠ͅͅa̡̨̡̛̭̩͖̠̩͔̝̹̭̼̰̟͚̯̠̫̟͎̟̹̤͙̓͆̀͊̆̓͒̈̓̓̑̀́̊͌̄́̀̀̒̑̑̾͗͑̉͂͘͜͜͢͟͢͜͠͝n̢̹̻͕͎̬̱̞̩̳̻̥͕̙̟̝̫̳͉̜̼̗̦͔̪̲͗͋̀͛̅̌̊̽̅̀̀͆̏̍͋͛͊̌͐́̓̀̌̇͑̽̋͗͜͟͟͟͟͠͡͝d̢̧̨̢̡̢͚̼̫̖̯̣̺̬͙̗̗̥̯͚̖̖̟̟̹̿͛̐̊̿͊̔́̅̊̽̊̇̃̔͂͂̂̒́̈́̃̾͗̄̕̕͢͜͢͢͡͡͝͡ͅͅş̢̛̗̜̱̜̦̣̗̠̫̻̩̼̣̘͙͙̮͍͔͖͎̘̲̪̠́͗͗̏̎̒͊͒̊͗͂̍̎͋̾͐͋̀̅̽̓̓̀̚͘̚̚͟͢͟͜͡͝͞ ̡̡̡̛͍̰̳̭̯̤̹̣͖̯̙̻̹̪͙̦̭̜̬̟͖̮͔̜̗̏̂͑̐̐͌͌͋͋̽́́̃̈̏̓̀͂̋̋͑̒̇̆́̾̕͟͡͝͞ͅͅt̢̡̢̜̙̦͚̘͖̥̩͇̥̗̜̟̹̖̼͍̱̲̼͓̱͇͇̳̿̋̌̋̒͗̈́̓̔̈̽͋͛̐̑̔͌̽̾̔̀̃̀̎̅̌̿̓̚͟͜͡͠ͅǫ̨̧̢̛̥̪͔̜̘̩̻͖̺̳̱̘̱̙̞͚͙̜̖̖̪̩͉̣̆̈́̏̏̈́́͗̈́̂͑͗̾̄̅̄́̓́̋̆̏͛̈̄͂͌̋̆̈́̌͟ͅͅ ̨̨̢̙̻͖̥̭̙͓͉̟̰̭̩̩̝̯̹̖̳̤̼̙͇̣̮̦̘̠̒́̓̄̌̔̊͆̎̎̿́͑̆͂̿̏̈́́͐̊͊̌́̕̕͘͜͠͡͠͝t̨̳̙͈̫̜͙̝̼̪̙̼̹̣̳̲̤͕̱̟̰̠͓̹̹̲̞̭̟͂̾̍̆̀͂͊̎͂́͌̐̄̌́̂̃́́̽̿̓̈́͒͒̀͊̀̌͆͘͟͜h̡̢̛͔̗̭̳̺͈͔̤̳̖̥͎̻͓̠͚̺̱͔͎̱͎̻͉͇̼̠̎̇̔̾̈͆̉̈́̿͋̅̔̾̃̽̓̓̎̆̒̌̒̌̄̌̒̕͢͟͞͝͡ṛ̨̨̛̛̺̱̖͎̞͈͇͈̪̮͈̳̙̮̖͕̪̗̯͎̰̦̯̬͉̭̍͊́́̈̃̄̊̉̽͐̔͂̉͗͊̉́̏̋̓̍̈͋͘̚͡͠͠ͅͅơ̧̢͕̜̮͎̲̩͖͎̫͚̼̞̻͈̠̱̠̭͙̩̥̦̲̮̘̳̌̋̑͐͌̈́̆͒̑͛̅̃͛̐̉̇́̌̐̅͐̋̄̉̽̄̕̕͜͟͠͞ͅẅ̨̛̛̥͓͉̺̟̼̼̝̭͇̪͔͓̫̼̝̞͕̤͉̗͎̥̹͍̬̤̯͖̥́͒́̋̏̔̓͐̒͂̿̈͛̔̾͐̇̋̄̀̋̀̌̄̐̕̚͠͠ ̨̢̡̛̛̙̖͔͓̪̻̬̖͖̭̞͇̥͈̟̬̫̘̱̰̭̞͉͚͗́͆̔̀͌̈́̉̾̀͋̈́̉͆͛̎̾̀̎̉͒͂̚̚̚̕͢͢͜͡͝͠ͅb̡̡̯̥͉̱̜̱͔̬͔̹͉͍̮̩͉͖̤̬̲̖͈͍̟̪̬̤͇͆̏̂̾̀͌̈́͂̎͌͆̀͗̇̓̀̂́̽͋͊̓̓̊͋͐͒̚͠͝͡ͅͅà̡̨̡̛̫̼̦͎̜̙̻̖͍̪͖̭̞̘͓͚̤͕͍̺͎̼͓̥̇̍͐́́̄̊̎͌̅͒͗̔̓̈́̇͂̿̀̍͊͂̇̏̓̕̕͜͢͢͠͠ͅl̢̨̛̛̹̭̩͎̠͈̦̳̺̹̰͚̳̟͙͓̩̝̫̼̞̖̻̟̟̓̌̐̔́̅́̂͆̅̓͐́͂̋̍̌͊͛̊̈́̕͘̕͢͢͟͢͝͞͝͝͠l̡̡̢̢̛̯͎͔̺͇̯̞͚̝̮͖͈͉͎̝͙̬̘̣̱͍͈̤̫̦̗̄̓́͆́̍̊̈́͒̏̌̑̄̈́͌̀́͂̀̉́̋͊͘̚̕͘͟͠͞͠s̨̡̛̛͚͎̱̘͓̝̘̮̣̞͔̫͚̲͎͚̜͔̣̜̥̺͇̙̟͇̙̜̓͗̅͛̿͑̾̓̄̂̅̓͗̋͂̉̒̒́̈́̑̐̓͋͘͢͠͞͝͝ ̨̨̡̲̰͉̮̳̪̘̠̭̫͔͙͓̬̟̞̩̰͍̬͖͍͎̤̯̞̈̏̄͋́͋̒̋̆͋͆͛̀̃̈́͂̈́͌́̋̏̑̐͗͂̓̌̓̐̚͘͢ͅơ̛̱͚̳͉̞͎̻̰͔̙̺̙̩̬͇̮̱̳̰̮͓̜̣̤͓̞͕̦̯̎̿͑́́̓̾̀̂̋͗̒̌̋̋̀͒̇̍̈́̒̎͛̇̎̋̇͘͜͞ͅf̡̡̛̱̩̮͓̬̖̙̥̞̬̝̜̦̩̬͕̗̭͍̬̝̰̩̹̼͔̲̄̾̽̉̈̅͑̓͋͒͌̐͂̓̄͗́̇͌̀̇̅̀̎̔̚͘͜͠͝͠ͅ ̢̧̢̛̫̹̞̹̦̳͍̮͖̗͓̟̞̻̹̟̭̠̺̹̳̜̌̽̃͊̆̓̓̏̐̃̽̂͗́͛̊̓͛̒̈̿͑̔̍̆̔͆͘͢͟͜͜͜͡͠ͅl̨̧̛̛͖̜̣̲̠͉̗̗̖̖͇̠̞͙̲͎̖͉̬͔͔̥̦̪̦̬̫͍̀̈̓͑̇̀̐̐̎̅̑̆̓͛̾̓̑͂͊̽̏̓̌̈́̕̚͘͟͠͡i̧̨̢̝̘̮̣̬̤̼̜͙͎̖̼̪͇̗̘̭͈̗̪̲̦͔̼̇͑̄̍͌̉́͐͌̊̇̿̔́̊͐̓̽̓̑́̋̃̔̚͘͟͢͟͠͠͡͠͞ͅǵ̢̛͈̜͙͕͇̘̤͎͖͇͚͈̺͓̫͍͍̝̤̗̘͕̭̝͔̳̞͐̈̅̋͂͌̓̒͊̊̇̀͋͗͊͑̊̏̿͛̔͗̾̊̏̈́͐͋̕͜͜͜ḣ̡̢̡̡̛͉̜̪̫̣͚͇̜͈̦̪͍̳͔͖̝̺̬̹͓̰̠̰̹̠̄̓͌̈́́̀̍̈͛͛̐̽̍̋͛͑̐̑͊̀̌̂͋̎͗̚̚͜͞͡ͅt̨̧̧̧̢̢̢̛̛̹̳͕͔̱̩̝̮̲̠̲͇̪̫̭̯͎̙͍̤̪̟͖̟̾̋́̑̋͊͗͛̆̅̾̿̊͛̈͛̂̐̊̒͂͐̈́́́̂̓̕͠n̢̨̢̨̛̻̱̙̣̘̻̳͓̮̙̹̻͉͔̞̲̭̰̣̙͇̜̰̳͚͍̿̑̈̂̋̌̏́̏̾̓͗̽̓͂̿̅̀͛̓̈́͊͊̚͘̕͜͡͝͝͝ȋ̢̛̱͉̺̖̘͕͚̣͉͔̤̜̱̣̜̙̺͈̤̜͇͉͍̮̥̮̋͊̔̌̐́́̾̍̔́͌͐̅̐̓͋̆͋̐͌̕̕̚͢͡͞͡͡͡ͅͅͅǹ̢̛͓͓̫̲͓͍̙͚̺͎̺̰̖̮͉̪̪̥̪̯̮̱̯͕̻̹̠̇̔̋̈́́͌͋̋͒̏̿̀̎̉̄͌͑̄̓̐̒͆̃͜͢͟͠͞͠͠͞͞g̢̡̜̳̣͕̬̞̪̩̜͉͇̮̭̯͉͈̭͇̺͎̬̩̪̖̜̦̍͑̍͗͆͐͗̾̉̅̆̐̒̋̈́̎́̇͛̔̑̑̓̃͘̕͢͢͠͝͠͞͠ͅ ̡̨̢̨̛̯͍̬̙̮̻̘̫̩̞͇̯̹͓̺̰̰͚͖̱̭͍̒̋̓͂̔͒̅̔̽͐̃̽͂̐͌̽́̆̓̃̎̓͋͆͑͂͘͘͜͟͟͟͟͠͡ţ̨̛̜̖͔̫̲͓̺̯̼̯̻̼͈̗̲̹̫̙͈̼̫̩̲̜͎͉̔̔̂̇̀͑͗̈̌̐̓̄͒̓͗̂̔̓̂͒̽͆̄̈̾̉͜͟͞͡͞͝ͅḩ̧̛̛̛̠͙̤̫̥̭̖͉̳̖̟̟̩̥̥̺̣̬͇͎͈͙̳̤̘̞͎͉͂͌́͂̎̄̍͒̽̈̒̀̆̌̾́̌̌̏͗̓͌́̕͘͡͠͡ͅa̢̧̢̗͎̪͓̺̩̙̤͎̯̫̲͔̭̥͇̬̻͎͙̬͙̹͇͔͆́̀̏̓̌̽́̆̌́̽̈̈́̅̇̄͋͗̎͐̄̀̅̏̾͌̅͘̚͢͢͢͠ẗ̨̡̧̢̡̛͇̣̲̘̠̣͖̬͔͙̭̮̱͔̘̺̩͔̰̲̹̱̯́̂̌̓͊̅͂̾̅̊̏͛͌̽̀̄̔͂͛̀̊͂̇̇͋̽̎͗̕͟͜͝ͅ ̡̧̢̧̩͎͓̝͖̙̩̙̺͍͚̳̦̺̗̩̤͓̫̟̩̖̗̬͆̐̋̌̍͑͗̾͑̇̓̓̌͆́̃̋̈̓̎̈͆̑̍͑͋͂́͘͟͜͜͞͠s̨̡̧͎͕͈̱͕̝̼͇̰̥̼̬̞̫̮͇͉̫̞̩͕̞͙̞͕̥͖͐̄͛̽̾͂͛̉̀̒͆̀̈͒̆̃̿͐̽͋̑̓̐͛̏͒̔̋̕̚͞ͅȩ̢̤̘̮̦̩͓̫͖̹̘͇̘̻͈̦̬̜̫̞̩̗̰͔͈͕͕͉̈̒̎̿̆̈́̑̑̃͛̃͌̉͐͊͗̊̀̒̊̃͌͊̀͂̑̕͘̚͢͟͝͞ę͕̙̫̘̘̪̰̫̱̻̳̬̗͚̮̖̭̘̭͚͔̣̬͕̻̝̥̂͐̑͋̈̎̑̐̈́̒͗̓̀̏̉̄̑͋͛̂̒͐͐̕̕̕̕͘͢͢͢͡͝͠k̨̢̨̡̧̧͓̣̗̟͙̝̬̦̰̫̝̗͉̮̗̠̝̯͇̪̼̩̳͇̂̎́̿̉͛̽͛̏͛͌̓͐̈͋͋̄̆̊̃͛̂͛̒̓̀͘͘͘͝͞ͅ ̧̢̼̦̝̤͚̰̩̫̫̪͔̬̰̙̝̱̙͓̱̻̻̦̮̤̖͈̫͎̑́͒̅̊͌̀̓́̎̽͐́̒̅͆͒̋̽̇̀̍̅̈́̊͒͆͘̚̚͝ͅơ̢̡̮͚̫̬̰͓͍̬̥̟̳̰̘̞̩̪̥̻̘̞̮̼̳̖̳̳̻̆͊̒̃́̒̅̊͆̽̒͋͂͑͛̄̀͋͌̋̀̽̊͑̂̊̚̚̚͜͠ͅư̧̢̡̡̙͔͚̯͈̳̥̜̜͚̻̩̲̣̺͕͉͍̘̤̙͕̳͖͉̞͖̏̍͊̿͒̓̀̏̆̒͆̇̊̃̑̆̋̏͗̊́̏̉̆̕̕͞͠͡͠t̨̨̬̺̬̭̼̲̝̮̮̺̗̫̜̝̳̹͔̳̦̙̝̗͓̗̰̒̇͑̓̈́̉̐̋͑̇̂̍̍͑͂͆͌̂͐̅͐̉̄̓́̔͘͢͟͢͝͞͠͡ͅ ̧̨̨̛̛̥͕̻͙͓̗̞͈̤̣̞̣̹̠͈̯͙̯̹̟̞̣̥͕̤̺̓͛̔͒͆̈́͒̇̌̃̒̽̉̄̒̂̔́̑̆́̽͊̍̅̾̄̚͝ͅͅt̡͉̻̩̘̥̙̣̝̗̩̭̳̘̜̦̟̭̳̟̙̘̩͇̖̰͙̲̰̮̖̑̔̏̐̏̋́̿͒́̀͊̂͒̀̆̓̅͒̀̈̆̋̃͂̆̚̚̚͘͡h̡̡̨̧̧̧̛̲̳̩͚̜̹̩̦͚̥̞̼̗͈̖̦̥̣̺̘̰̙̫͚̦͆͛͋̇̂͆̈̐̓̋̋͑̊́̒͛̆̅͗̄͂̊́͑̈́͑͌̕͡͞ȩ̨̢̛̲̜̜͈̺̱̩̱̼̱̰̙͕̲̩̱͚̣͈̤͈͕̗̮̙͉̼̐̾̈̒̆͌͊͑̋̊́̈́̍̀̆̒̄̿̽̈́́̿͑̀͂͘̚͘͟͝͞ ̨̧̛̠͇͔͚̼̙͔̘̗̥͕͔̙͚͖̳̣̜̦̠͔͎̙͇̘̌̓̊̓̄̈̃̄͌͂͂͐̀͛̀͑̃͒̀͗̆͐͛͋̽͘̚͘͜͢͠͞ͅͅt̡̨̛̘̮̯͎͉͉̠̹̳̩͉͍̣̩̪͎̪̱̝̯̲̼̱͓̗̍̀̀̿̈́̇̔̅̈̐̉̀͑̑̋̓͗̊͗̆͋́͌̀̅̈́̌̌̈́͜͢͢͞ͅă̧̮͙̗̳̣͓̯̺̪̞̺̗͚̩̠̻̜̬̙̩̯̣͚̖͙̆͗͑̌̓͛̌̌̃̅̉̅̑̄̅͆͂̆̉̋̄͆̔͘͘͘͜͟͢͡͞͡͠ͅͅr̛̝͍͉͕͈̗͍̤̤̲̞͕̗̖̟̜̫͔̦̪̦͎͖̖͖̬̀͂̈͂̀̀͌́͐̄͗̈̿̑̂͒͛̑͆̍̐̊̓͊͟͢͟͝͡͞͡͞͡ͅͅģ̧̡̛͈̘̣̖̳͙̘̩̬̟̙͓̫̞͕͉̗̙̙̬̘͇̤̲̜̓̀̏̀̆̄̉̇̆͐̈͒͗̅̌͐̇̃̀̑͌̚̚͘̕͘͘͜͞͡͝ͅͅę̧̭̩̦̹͈̼̩̱̪̙̜̰̲̘͍͈͎̘̟͎̮̘̪̲͈̺̱͌͗̉͗̑̉͂͆̅̋́͌̀̀̀͂̆̽̊͒̓͂͆̃̍̕͘̕̚͟͜͞͝ţ̢̗̱̙̟̫̭̪̲̦͕̱̗̲͕̳͉͉͖̞̮̗̬̈̂̇͌̆̒̑̇̑̂̄͐͛̏͋̑̇̔̏̃̈́̋́͌̿̏̌̅̒̕͜͢͟͟͡ͅͅͅs̡̨̢̧̛̳͍͓͍̜͈͔̠͚̖͔͙̫̲̦̙̦̪͓͎͚̞̹̯̊̿̌͋̀̂̀̋͆̆̑̅͆̒͂͋̀̑̿̅͛͗̉̿̏̕͜͢͢͡͠͠͠.̨̧̛̳̣̜̤͙̟̮͙̩̙̙̘͈̤͖͎͔̺̺͙̼̤̬̻̱̹̀̊̃̓̍̅͆̈́͐͑̋̓̌̑́̑̐̔̾͌̀̅̑̐̈́̚͟͟͝͝͡͝ͅ ̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̝͚̺̦͙͉͈̖̜̜̖̹̜̬̹̭̞̰̪̜̬̬͎̪̒̌̏̓̉̍̾̅̽̿̌̌̆̈́̆̾̅̃̀̽̌̚͘̚̚͢͜͞͡͡ͅI̧̢̺͇̤͕̭̠͙̭̞̳͍͎͍͎̩̻͔͈̫̫͖̣̿̇͐̌̒̿̅̓̃̍̉̂̾̓̇̀́͋̍́̃̍̔̾̑̀̐̾̆̚͟͢͜͟͜͟͝ͅt̨̢̢̡̨̛͙̜̘̰͉͍̯͙͈̣͓̘̻̜̤͔͍̱͈̯̝͎̖̹̱̽̋͌͑́̐̋͋̉̊̊̅͆̂̊̀̈́̔̎̾͒̀͗̚̚̚͟͡͡͠͞ ̡̧̧̡̢̨̛̛̹̞̹̣͎̭͇̗̺̬̥͍̼͈͈̪̫͉͙͙̑̄̃̂̐͑̇̔̉̓̍̍̽͑̄̒͆̔́̋̎͘̚̚͘͢͜͠͡͞͞ͅͅͅc̨̨̡̨̣̤̰̬̗̝̗̙̰̩͕̞͈̲̗̳̱̲̼̞͎̫͂̑̑̋̔̈́͌̓̆̉̅́̆̆̋̂̈́̉͋͐͐͂̌̽̌̋̌̒͢͢͟͜͢͞͝͡a̢̡̨̢̛̘̲̘̱͖̫̤͎̮̰͎̳͖̹̠̠͍̦̖͚͈̬͈̠͎̯̣͋̊̅́̿͛̂͌͐͂͛̈́͌̎͊͗̓̈̐̊͗̓̿͘̕͠͠͝͝͝ņ̟̪͚͓͓̳͔̦͔̥̖̰̬͎̝̪͙̼͍͙͎̟̪͙̙̗̖̃̌̈́͗͑͂̾̒̓̄̈͐͌̾̀́͋̆̅̈̂̂̊̎͋̕͜͜͡͠͠͞͞ͅ ̡̡͔̗̦̣͓̦̫͇̲͙̣̱̹̬̲̬̙͓̟̻̻̞̜̜̳̝̳̽̉̌̋̔̓̓̈́͐͋͊̇͗̾͐͊͑͛̔͒͐̄͂̂͛͘̚͟͠͠͝͞ͅå̢̢̛̟̫̞͈̣̞͚̠̝̪̝͈͕̰̠̭̠̹͍͖͚͓͙̮̔̆̌̓̊̀͗̿̀̓̿̀̒̏̔͒̀̆͐̒͛̔̀̋̊͘͢͟͜͜͢͞͞͠l̨̛̛̘̱̦̪͈̬̻̖͖̠̤͎̦͚̯̳͖͔̲̪̘̬͙̟̘̈̏͑̀̃̊̒̾́̽̒̽͒͌̈́̿̅̈̂̈̉̓̀͒͟͢͜͝͡͠͞͝ͅͅŝ̢̛̛̰͎͕̞͖͎͔̳̟̫̭̖̟̙͙̻̝͍̻̠̗͙͓̲̤̝̌̏̈͆̈́̈̒̄͌̄̔̓͗́̒̃̐̒̌͛̀͑́̽͘͢͟͟͟͡͝͠ơ̢̡̢̨̭͙̬̣̣̠̰͇̥͇̦̘͍͕̹͔̮͚̬̞̗̮̟̔͌̌͛̑̽̅̇̉̃̉̑̃̋͛̆̓̒̀̒͌͑̌̆̅̿̚͜͜͡͠͡ͅͅ ̡̧̧̛̛̛̺̲̩̘͙̟͔͔̦͙͙̠̠͉͇̼̥̜̘̞̙̣̘̼̲̹̉͒͑̃́̑̽̍̌̾̒̍̾̈́̉̐̾̈́̑͆́͊͒͗͘̕̕̚͟ͅb̡̢̟͈̞̱͍͍͕̭͖̝̲̪̩͇͇͙̜̖̫̗͖͚̦̘̫̗̤̤̏̀̈́́̂̌͆̈̀̒̅̈́͑̓̀̌̂̎̏̓̔̐̀̓̌̀͘͘͢͞͠͡é̡̢̢͙̹̥͙̱͓̟̣̝̗̙̲̣̪͇̰̥̹̭̞͕̟͉̘̲̳̱͑͊̽̽̍͂̉͌̿͒̐̽̅̈́̿̃͋̏́͛́̅͌͋̉͘͜͠͝͞͞ ̧̢̨̛̘͚͍̳̩͚͇͕̮͈̳̝̤̤̥̗̣̰̗̥̝̣̳̆̓́̓̾̆͛̂͂̈̊̿̾̋̀̋̊͗̅̎̓̆̑͑̽̏̎̂͜͢͟͢͢͝͡ç̛̦̣̥͕̙͎̥̪̯̪͔̮̲̗̘̰̦̹͕̙̼̮̖͚̩̘̬̲͙̋̓̿̓̅̇̌̈̅͆͌̉̄̏̉̈͆̆̽̀̾̎͛͂̆͘͘͟͞͡͞h̨̘̬͙͉͚͔̤̩͚͕̤̳͈̺̬͍͚̦̣̗̠̩͚̭̞̣͐̋́̆̓̆́̉͊͋͗̄̀̇͒̌̈́̀͛̋̔̔̈̇̂̆̈́͒̍͟͟͢͞͡ͅa̢̡̡̛͖̲̟̫̖̮̰̯̘̭͖̯̳̩̼̱̲̯̹̤͇͍̲̒͐̐̀̎͋̈́̉̈͊̊͑̉͊̄̆͋͒̿̒̍͌̑̿̿̒̋̚͟͢͡͠ͅͅͅŗ̨̧̧̛̛̛̺͇͇̼͍̞̹̱̼̣͚̤̺̹̫̻̺͓̤̟͙̩͇̞͉̺̲̅̒͋̓͛͗́͒̍̍̋́́̀͑́̑̀̉̍̑́͐̓̌̚̕̕ģ̡̧̘̬͙̝̮̫͔̘̫͎̘̬̖͚̺̟̰͍̥̜͍̦̥̽͐͌̔̓̒͗͛̄́̑̐̈́̆̓̂̒͑͐̏̋͐̓͊̈̀͘̚̕̕͢͟͜͜͞ͅę̡̙̗̱̩͇̤̤̺̥̺͎̼̫̗̮̯͉̟̤͎̮͍̥̼͉̟̓͊̄̑͌̒̽͋̀͌̇̔̒́́͛̀̈͗͑̅͒́̓̇̍͛͘͜͟͢͡͡͞ḑ̧̢̡̛̛͕̫̘͍̲͖͍̺̩͎̤̙̲͇͉̩̜̹̩̮̯̝̳̪͕́̐͂̍̆̿̌̄̔̆͒͆́͆̈̌̊̾͋͌̀̐͒̓̋̄̐͐͟͠ͅ ̧̡̛̛̜͚̠̲̰̹̗̪̪̠̬̰̩̪̞̤͎̙͚̗̼̪̲̰̽́̊̃̽͂̐͌̐̊̋͒̾̓̾̓̈̒̐̾̿̂̂̿͢͢͢͜͞͞͡͞͝ͅụ̡̧̩̹͕̱͙͍͈̣͍̮̖͙͕̭͇̲̣͚̥̲̩͉̇̂͒̽̇͊͊͒̏̍͗̉͗̉̃͐̂̈̇͛̐̽̓͗̿̓͘̚͢͟͟͟͜͝͡͝ͅp̢̡̛͓͈̤̭̝̤̠̥̻͔̱̪͔̣̤͎̠͎̼̣̬͉͓̤̍̀̅̆̓̐̀̿̒͋̾́̅̍̅͑̏̈́͒̀͑̊̓͌̽̒͒̉͘̕͢͢͢͢ͅ ̧̧̧̢̰̲̙̦̜̣̰͓̖̼͉̫̰̯̥͙͍͓̹̥̦̙͉͒̄̏̇̏͂͌̏̊̈̓̐͆̆́̃̐̉̎̿͐͗̄̿͐̎̌̓̚͢͜͞͠ͅͅṱ̡̢̥̹͙͈̠̱̤̫̘̟̹̲̩̜̙̙̼͔̲̲̻̺̖̖̙̟̉̔̏͒̆̅̾͑̋͂́̽̏͌̅̿͗̋̂̎̍̂̄̆͘͘̕͟͜͠͡͠͠ơ̡̢̡͓̲̣̘͔̖̻̯̪͙̥̳͕̻̟̦͓̖͇̣̝̭̲̠̳̐̐̽̐͆̆̀̃̌͂͌̎̎̊̃̾́̋̃̒͊̈́͆͗̌̅̐͘͜͜͡͝ͅ ̡̛̼̗̘͕͚͍͈̪̗̮̭̗͔̝̙͙͚̺̭͔̺̯̭͍̩͉̜̳̆͂͐̂̀͑́̀͗͐̃͊̔́͐̌̓͋̽̐͗̈͛̂̄̇̓́͘̚͜͟f̨̡̛͍̦͈̪͓̗̹̘̭̹̗̯̹̖̦̗̲̱͈̜͙̖̺̞̭̤̍̇͛̓͋̀̈̓̔͆͌̐͊̑̈͒̄̅͋̌̀͐͊̎̇̀͒̄͘͜͢͡ͅí̧͇̣̲̹̙̰͖͓͙͉͔͓͔̜̗̩̤̗̠̪̦̝͈̲̓͊͐̂̉̅͐̊͌̑̂̅̑̽̇̾̄͆̋̂̐̓̿͑͗̓̀͒͢͟͟͝͝ͅͅͅŗ̧̡̨̧̧̨̛̥̗̻̦̝̬͔͕̗̭͕̻͚̟̟̙̱̼̽̈́̓̌́̊͛̓͆͐́̓̋̇͆̐͗̃͗̀̆͋͐̽̈́͘͘͜͜͢͡͡͞ͅͅͅê̡̢̨̧̡̢̛̛̞͉̩̟͙͖̠̳̠̖̥̮̺̲̣̝̻͕̠͕̰̖̮̦̖̅̀́̋̅͊̐͒̈́͛̓͑̑̒̈́̌͋̽͆͑̈́̊̚̕̕̚͠͠ ̡̡̡̧̛͖̗̯̭̖͉̗͙͍̟̥̞̬̖̙̗̞̳̗͕͙̞͙̰̖͐̔̾́͆̀̒̑̿́̎̒͑̌̋̈́̓̏̓̃̿͛̒́͘͘͢͞͞͞͝ͅm̢̨̛̹̩͈̝̱͇͇̖̫̝̱͇͙̭̝̱̘̱̬̝͙̪̣̩͒̄͆̅͆̇̾̔́̍̈́̓́̍̌̃͌́̃̆͆̿̃͛̑̓͘͘͢͢͟͠͝ͅͅư̧̛͙͎͍̟͉͕͉̬̹͕̻̗̺͎̗̰̥̖̙͎̙̖̝̯̝̖̌̉͌͗̏͆͌͊̔̐̓̾͒̏̓̈́͌̉͗̆̇̃͑̇̉̏̐͜͜͜͝͠ͅĺ̨̢̳̣̤̯͇̱̩̤̪̫̱̣̟̦̣̳͎̟̝̤̰͈̱̫̯̀̓̄̿̔͋̆͌̌́̉͒͊̐͗͗̾͊̐͐̏̎̐̆̎̅̕͘̚͢͟͡ͅͅt̡̢̼̰̫͚̘̻͉̻͍̻͔͕͎̜͕̯̳̯̮͍͙̟͍͙͎̟̖͑͂͆̑̂̐̉̿́̉̽̓̑̉͌̃̎́̈͂̒̃͊͋͋͐͘͘͢͟͡͡͡į̧̡̛̛̛̘̫̯̠͕̲̩̩̙͇̩̜̘͕̣̮̹͙̞͎̬̤̳̱̯͎̂̏͋̃̽͊̉̓̓̊͒͐̃̉̀̐͌́̿̎͒̚̕͜͟͝͡͞͝͝p̢̧̻͍̺̟͖͇̲̬̹̦̬͔̼͙̤̩̠̼̼̮͚͈̐́̽̊̒̋̏̽̊̃̌̈̓̓͛̊͋̉́́͌̈́̾́͌͆̚͟͟͜͟͢͟͞͠͠͡ͅl̡̨̛͈̠̼̪̩̫̣̹̗̟͇͖̗̙͚͕͕̮̭͔̻̬͙̖͌̏̈͆̌̅̅̊̑̋̈́̑̆̌̓̿̉͌̒͗̄̕͟͜͟͞͝͞͠͞͞͞͠ͅͅe̢̡̢͎̮̤̮̭̲͎͉̣̫̻̟̣̪̳̙̙̦̼͓̦̩͔̲̘͂̀̑̃̓͑̽̒̐͊͛̍̆͐̿͂́̈̐̾̈́͛̔̄̊͌̕̕͢͜͟͞͡͡ ̢̧̧̜̪̘͇̰̳̱̫̩̩͍͓͓̙̻̰̬̥̱̼̺̣͔̲̃́̊̀̎̈̈̉̉͊͑̍̏̈́̈́́̍̌̿̓̂̋̌͘͘̚͘͟͜͢͠͡͝ͅb̧̡̨̯̘̠̣͉̖̞͖͖̱̙͍͉͙͕̗̰̦̥̱̙̭͉̱̞̜̺̿̃̓͌͊̉͐͂̄͆̌̋̍̿̋̋̍͊̔̓͛͗̀̌̀̉́̕͟͞͞͡ȃ̧̡̧̻̖̹͎̲̬̜̭͖͉͍̱̗̟͓͓̫͍̭̗̟͇͙̬̬̪̙̈́̆̇͂̎̆͆̅͂̋̀̅͋̀͌̎͒̃͋̊̋͒̑̋͌͘͟͡͝͝͠l̢̡̢̛̗̻̰̮̪͖̞̗͔̩̫̭͙̺̝͉̤̭͚͓͕̼̬͔̬͇̇̆̽̍̓́̅̀͌͗͋̄̀̀͛̓͛̔̍́͐͂̚̚̚͝͡͡͞͝ͅͅl̢̨̢̧̛̛̲̤̺͈̬̲̙̞̞̙̤̘̫͍͉̠͎̝̳̱̜̹̪̳̤̣͂̒̓́̾̇̇̌̊̍̀͗̔̐̏̽̐̃̆̾̋̎͘͘͘̕̕͡͞ͅs̢̡̨̤͕̰͎̙̲̖̱͉̞̣͎̟̖͇̮͕͉͔̖̫͙̯͍͎̙̉́̎̎̃͆̓̓͊̈͊̓̾̍̔́̋̌̽̆̓̋̈̍̈͌̋̀̍̋͢͡ͅ ̨̢̢̛̣̹̭͈̤̝͖̤͕̟̠̳̜̫͇͍͇͙͙̹̣̮͙̺̲̹͛̒̀̃̄̽̓̿̎̈͊̆̿̀̅̽́͊̽̃̇̃͊̆̉́́̓͘̚͜͢a̡͇̻͈̥̩̱̣͖̫̭͙͓͚̻̯̟̠̪̳̹̺̦̗̳͔̦̣̾́̎͆͑͐̎́͊͛̔͗̀̄̓̓̇̏̾́̓̊̀̂̾͛́̄̚̚͢͟͝ͅt̨̧̛͍̞̹̘̭̯͈͙̘͚̯̜̥̳̮̖̦͚̥̳̭̖̻͈̦̯͋̊͑͂̀́͐̿͗̀̀̈́̾̽͂͗̿̇͋͂̓̎͗̋̀͘͢͜͝͡͠͠ͅ ̨̨̨̨̨̧̦͈̮̱̝̠̭̤͔̮̣̝̫̼̲͕͚̠͓͇̞̀́̄̽̒͂͋̃̊͆̌̾̓̆͋̊̏̊́̀̉̔́̓̏̊́̐͜͢͠͡͠ͅͅờ̧̧̧̟͇͈͕̱̪̮͖̺͚̦̠̘͓̪̲̟̖͇͙̞̱̹͓̊͗̉̈́̊͋͐̓̏̍͑̓͐̈̓͂̀̏̓̊̽͋̚͘͢͟͢͢͡͡͠͞͡n̢̧͔̹͇̺̦͉̳̖̯̫͚̠̬̘̟̘̪̯̼̘̼̜͎̤͓̪̻̣͑̓̌̅̐͋͋̈́̆̓͆͋̓̅́̆̾̀̌̆͆̆͌̌́̔̓̚͜͝͠͠č̨͍̜͖̻͚̲̘̤̻͉̳̫̬̤͔̭̹̭̮̭͍̪̗͔̘̥̞͚̅̍͋̈͗́̋̄̏͂̄̇̐̎̆͑̊̏̍̀̓̔͒͋̋̕̚͘͢͠͞ͅȩ̛͔̪͍̮̗̝̗̣̣̤̲̯̺͈̻͚̳̫̰̟̘͖͎̩͉̜̜͉̂͒̃͆̎͋̄̎̽͂̋̆͐̓͊̓̃͊͂̌͒̋͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͝͞ͅ ̧̢̨̧̢̡̨̡̧̛̯͈̮͈͕̞͖̝̹̦̻͍͔͇͖̪̺͈̖͇͉̬͗̽̎͂̇̈͋̃͌̎͗̒̌̉̽͗̑̿͑̎́̇̿̃̕̕͘͞͡͞L̼̼̖̤̗̠̝͔͉̯̣̖͈͙̳̟̭͍̯̫̻̯̲͇͚̼͚̘͎̭̿̅͒̔̐̈̊̈͛͒͗͆͐̾̈́̃̋̅̔̈̂̀͂̒͂͑̃͐̆̚̚ͅi̭̘̳͇͔̣̯͚̠̤̞̙̻̬̺̭̪̖̯̻̪̩̳̲̼̩̗͖̘̜͑̎̍̃̐̊̏̌̿́̿̀͊̋͛̽̅̀͒̊̐̆̀́̀͌̚͟͡͞͞͡g̡̢̧̢̮̜̺̤̱̜͖͖̰̞̠̝̟̥̠͇̰͉̩̟̺̼͚̲̾̔͑̋́̉̎͌̊̓̓̄͛̓̿̈́̀̓̍͗̑̒̿̓̈́͘̚̕͢͝͞͝ͅͅh͓̰͓͎͔̝̭͈̩̻̞̗̯͈̳͙̯̟͇̠͇͇̭̯̪͔͔͎͛͌̌͐̀̇̑̐͑̎̏͒̑̊́͗͗̋̿͌͂́͋́̎̊̾̌̕͜͢͢͝͞t̨̨̛͓̗̠͓͍̣̰͇͍̭̞̰̝͖̥̱͕̰̤̳͈͇͔̟͕̮͛̋̋͆̉͒̾͐͊͛͒̂̈́̀̓͂̊̔̂͌́͋̀̀́͗͘͘͟͢͡͡ͅṋ̡̺̪̲̖̻̲͚̪̫͕̜͉̰̮̱̘͔̟̣̼̜̳̩͕̱͙̖͌̍̾̑̿̓̄̓̉̉́̍͑̔̿̔̈́͐̍̓̇́̃́͛͌̇͘̕͢͜͞͝i̢̧̩͍̰̰̪̠͍̳̲͙̯͇̟͉̫̞̰͇̖͈̫̤̺̤̦̫̓̀͒̌͒̑͂̆̓̀̄̍̆͛̒̄̑̓̏̉͋͗̋̓̾͘̚͟͜͠͞͞͡ͅn̡̧̛͎̱̼̣̭̺̘͙̝̭͖̩͕͈̬̺̙̬͙̻̝͚̼͔̱̭͍̎̂̋̇̾̾̽͛́̆̓̃̾͐̂̅̑́͒͆̑̉̔̕͘̚͟͞͠͞͡ͅg̨̡̪̳̜͇̤̦̘͉̯̣̮͕̫͉̟̤̫̰̥͖̤͕̰̻͖̫͋̽̿͊͌̃̑͊͐͑̓̆͑̃͊̋̀͒͐̐̈́͋͑̄̎̚͘͘͜͜͢͞͞͠ ̢̢̛̛̛͚̯͍̰̺͓̥͖̹̪̟͚̩̟̳̰̦̮̳͓̺̝̜̬͔̩͖̮̄̀̓͂̾̏̒̇̀̅͐̊̓͊͛́̅͌͗͊̇͋͂̊̈̆̚̕͟B̧̲͇̠͍̦̹̯͇̳̠͇͉̺̼̼̱̘̳̖̹̯̠̮͓̦̺̻͚̄͋͐̾͑̓̒̀͆̑͐̔͐̓͑̏͌̀͌͂̔́̅̀͘̕͡͝͠͠͡ͅͅr̡̧̨̡̡̛͙̺͉͕̳̼̼̯̯͖̘͉̯̲͍̹̥̖̦̠̙̟̱̠̦̣̾̅͗̂̓̓͂͋͒̃͗̈̈́̀̍̽̀̉́̽͌͒̐͒͊̎͗̄̕͘ȩ̧̛̰̲̞̩̜̪͖̜̙͉̳̫̫̘̱̺̠̳̥̞̝̘̘̣̠̱̾̀̇̈́͗̈́̌͒͒̾̍̈́̎͗̈́͗̓̈̌͋̂̄̚͘̕̕̚̕͢͞͝ͅͅḁ̧̨̡̡̳̯̝̱̘͖̘̯̹͈̞͍̞̠̪̞͉͍̠͉̝̬̺̓̿̿͐̀̈̒͑͛̈̏̀̍̓̄̐͌́̔̏̃̈̉͗͌͐͂͘͜͢͜͠͡͡ţ̧̣̬͇̞̼͚͕͚͎͓͉̤̠̬̜̯̯̩̦̼̝̰͇̻̣̭̝̻̏͊̋̈́̅̂̾̎̃̅́̆̂̍́̆͌͆̇̇̔̑͛̏́̊̃͛͟͝͡͠ĥ̢̡̨̡̢̨̛͇̼̭͎̯̫̞̞͇̫̦̫͚͚͓̟̘͚͙̳̪̽̃̈̄̑̄̀̎̆͂́͛̿͑̇͑̏̇̀̂̃̓̀̐͌̄̎͜͟͠͡ͅͅ:̡̧̨̛̗͉̥̗̤̞͚̙͈͇̺̻̘̟̫̣̳͍̥̳̠͓̜̤̖͕̲̔͒̀͗͊̏͐̑̀͑́̒̒̒̅̾̎͗́̉͑͛͂̿̏̈́̚͠͞͝ͅ ̛̛̛̼̗̲̝̻͍̰͎̻̱̘͉̺̤̗̮͕͓̻̗͍͉̠͚̱͈̙̝̗̊̅̄́́͋͊̎̐̍͆̌͛̆̄̓̆̂̔̋̊͛̚̕̕͜͟͠͞͝S̢̻̟̣̥͕̠͈͈̪̻̭̹͈͎͔̻̥͙̗̺̥̥̗͈̟̫͒̿̎̔͒͌̓̑̏́̇̀͛̄̾̔̀̋͗́̃͛͒̄̽̉̈͊̕͜͜͟͞͞ͅį̛͍̘̥̠̣̥͕̳̼̮̺͉̯͓̼͙͕͕͓̝̦̬̥͓̱̱͙͉͛̀̈͒́̇͒̐͗̒̿̓͑̑͐̒̊͊̀̐̅̇̔͒̑͒̉̚̚͜͟͡m̧̢̢̬͕̯͙͎̜̙̩͉̦͉̺̣̝͖̬̩̹̥̞̟̻̱̱̤̬̆͑͐̓̏̅̔̍̎̊̽͂̌̀̎̄̋͛̆̿̓͂̌̔̔̃̓̅̕͢͜͠͝į̛͎͚̠͙̘̝͇͍̙̟͕̳̹̗̠͚̩̲͕͇̺̘͓̝̣͎͖͓̄̀͌̅̀̊̃̋̎̍̌̂̂̂̈̈́̄̈͆͌͑̍̈́͂̿͌̌͘͘͟͠ͅl̡̧̨̬͙̬̹̖͈̟̮̭̺̳̥͎͔̤̥̯̗̦̙̮͉͚̬̯̿̔̓̍̀͆͒͋͗͂̊̏̈́̔́̆͂̿̾͋͂̓͐͐̈̚̕͜͢͟͡͝͠͠ą͙͓̦̭͖̥̮̬̳͖̟̮̠̬͙̟̘͉͇̻̖̖̝̦̳͎̠̺̆͂̋̍̀͑̈́̊̀̊́̎̿̃̔̂͒̒̋̌̌̒͌̎̿̓͆̊̓͂͟͝ͅŗ̥̜̙͖̞͚̫͖̦͙̫̣̹͍̟̟̤͓̺̳͖̜̩̲̳̼͇̳̊͑͑̈́̊̇̂̂͑͛̍͐̎͐̄̓́͆̋̔̓̑̐̌̉͂͒͛̕͟͢͝ ̡̨̛̛̖͉͈̤͎͔̞̗̖̯̞͍̳͚̣͇͓̫̖̟̤̫̝̲̜̬̹̑̍͂̽̒̎̒̾̽̽̏̅͋̇͆͗̅̑̏̿̌̎̈́̉́̚͘͢͢͞͞t̨̛̮͈̲͍̻͚̞̟͚͖̱̱̤̖̥̘̘̩͇̺͔̫̙̙͍̻̔̅̋̓̎̓̌̄͂̑͑́̈́̇̽̊̈̒̆̐̅̌̓̈́̕̕͟͜͞͞͡͠ͅͅo̢̢̡̧̝̣̰̠͇͖̖̥̙͉̞̣̖͍͉̝͕͖̹̞̔͒̏͌͒́̀͗̏̍͛̀͑͋̔̃̀̇͌̑̏̏͂̐̾́̓̓͢͜͜͜͟͟͝͡͠ͅ ̨̡̡̡̻͕͍̟̦̥͍̪̠̮̺͚̥̙͚͉̭̝̻͍̲̺͕̦̓̈́͒̆́͌̏̒̃͊̓͗̏͌̋͂̈̌͑̌́̓͑̈͗͐̋͒̄̚͘͜͢ͅĻ̡̩̤̙̫͈̮̪̤͙̻̣̘̮͇̪̙͚̰̤̩̣̲̙̱͕̗̓̂̈̾̉͛̄̊̓͛̿͐̃͗̔̌́̏̃̓̽̀̾͐̐̑̎̊͗̕͜͢͟͠i̢̢̨̛̪̭͓̰̘͍̭̺̳͔̳̖̩̜̘̯̣̝͚̥̼͖͈͖̞̞̯̫͊̊̏̄̄͆̑͊̋̆̀̒͛̂͒̈́̋̈́̏̔͊̔̉̋̈́̎̇͝͠͠ĝ̨̨̻̜̜̙̹͎̰̣̦̤̯̮̹̱̩̱̻̜̩̻̭̖̱͎͙̠̫̹̂̾̄̌̆̎͒̈́̑͋̍̈͛͋̃̍͊̍͛̇̂̏̊̏͊̒̄̐͘͟͞ḧ̢̡̨̧̡͖̤͔̰̠̪̖̹̰̦̦̜̥̲͉̝̝́̇̉̋̾̿͑̐͌̿̊̓̑̀̅̈̅̍̅͗̍́̈́̓̃̕͟͢͢͜͟͞͝͝͡͝ͅͅͅͅẗ̡̢̛̤͈̩̝̺͎̜̖͍̲͇͍̼̮͕͔͍̘̫̟̘̭͇̰̲̠́̂͗̇̔͂̍͛͌̂̅̉̋̓̋̃͂̉̆̊͑́̉̋̍͐̈́͜͜͜͡͡͝ņ̩̭͖̳̗̣̜͖͖̤̩̪̗̝̪̦͓̞̳͍͇̤̤̲͇̫̰̿̈́̔̈́͒̾̃̃̀̿̿̄̋̈́̀̐̏̈͂̆̽̾͋̆͑͛̾̕͜͡͠͡ͅͅi̧̡̧͎͎̫̼̲̜̥͇̰̣̙̳͙̥̲̥̤͍̗̺͈̦͍̼̿̽͐̑͑̓̎́̆̔͂́̅̅̂͋̆̓͐͊̎̈́̐͐̄̾͘͘̕͟͟͡͞ͅͅń̢̧̨̨̢̛̛̛͉̹̬̗̟̠͖͖͍̣͇̟̪̘̟̭̗̭̜̝̬̬̅́́͗̓̀̈́̐̾̓̀̏͒̌̓̊̅̐̑͐͂̓͊͂͗͘͢͠ͅͅͅg̨̡̨̢̧͈̪̝͎̝̠̳̟͚̖̻͙̙͚͔̱͖̞̮͙̩̪̹̫̜̀̏͒̄́͗͂̀͆̀̒͐̈́̂̉͛̎̄̾̃̓̈́͋̂̄̕͘͜͠͡͡͞ ̢̧͍͓͕̙͉͙̹̗͓̩̦̖̙͓̭̦̞̲̲̱̞͎̻̩̥̺̂͒̆̓̉́͗̇͗̏̌̿̽͋̃̅͋̀̈́̓͊̄̋̌͐̊̓͘͘͢͟͠͡ͅS̢̨̛̼̞̝͚̪̦͚̣̟̣̯͍̙̗͍̪̖͇̪͈͔̙͖̣̱̦̅͆̏̅͋̐̽̊̍͂̌͌̽͐̉̀̈́̋́́̉͊̈̃̓͗͘̕͢͢͝͝ͅm̢̡̛̛̮̜̜̼͈̼̮̤̩͈̰̰͇͍̫̥͎̲̩͓̙̮̙̮̣̮̠̔̊͒̑̈́̉̆̾́́̊̃̋̊̑̓̈͊̇͊͌̐͊̈́̂͊̕͢͡͞ͅa̡̡̨̡͙͚̹̜͔̙͈̱͈̪̮̲͙̗͚̩̺͓̟̹̩͇̬̍̀̈͐̇͑̽́̈́́̎̔̾̑̒̽́͆̋̽͌͊̓͐͊̔͋͘͢͞͡͠ͅͅͅs̡̧̨̧̛̪̞͙͓̳̰̫̖̦̺̩̦͙̪̝͇̭̫͍͈͎̗̲̼̞͆̐̈́̇͗̌̀͊̂͐̎́̇̂́͊̄̔̂̄̋̐͛̔̐̚͟͢͝͞͠͠h̨̡̛̳̮͙̻̳̖͍͉̟̻͙̞̯̺͈͓̹̻̰̼͖̙̙̮͓̪͑͗̃̑̋̏̾́͊̈̒̓̀̌̍͂̐́̊̂͐̄̈͂̚͟͢͟͡͡͝͡͝ ̧͔̪͚̣̹̜͚̮̖̞̱̱̣̦͔̫̦̣̳̳͖̪̰̝͔̪̬̀͗̄̎͋̾̋͐̿̈́̾̅͂̋̿̐̃̐̓̌̌̔̅̽̌̓͘̕͘̚͜͟͢͝f̢̨̨̡͕̠̣̦̬̹͍̟̜̭̣͎̪̜̜̝̹̰̠͖͓̱͓̤̊̑̂̐͒̃̈̒́͑̈͐͐̔̈́͂̓̌̋̔̾͑̈̔͘͘͜͠͝͞͝͝ͅͅṛ̡̡̨͚͉̥̣͔̺̞͖͈̺̭̬̥̗͕̳͇͇̩͓̟̟͉̤̇́̔́͆̄͛͌́̀̆̂̇̅̍̀̈̽̓̂̓͌͒͘̕̚͢͟͞͝͠͞͞ͅơ̡̢̡̛̗̲͕͇̺͔̟͔̬͎͖͙̪̦̤͚̼̤͔̖͚͈͇̺̣͙̎̐̿̈̇͊̇̇͛́́͐͛͊͌̃̿̽̈̅̊̎̊̚͘͟͢͡͞͡͡m̧̧̛̗̤̝̤͚̱̻̪͚͎̲͎̳̬̪͍̟̝͙̣̙̦̼͙̫̼͓̮͑͐̍̅̿̊͐̐͌́̄̅̆̇̂͐͐̽̔̓̇̈̀͋͘̚͢͞͝͞͝ ̡̨̛̞̩̳̬̜̤̰̳̟̠̼̮̭̲̖̤̹̼̙̹̘̬̙̪͚̹̫̱̬̄̈́̇̐̓̏͒̉̔͌͑̉̆̓͌̈́̈̈́͊̀͋͐̀͑͛͆̄́͝͠t̢̡̡̨͍͙̜̝̥̹͚̱͇͍̼̭̮̼̥̗̱͇̻̥͙͊̈́̋͊̿͐̃̔̒͂̈́͒̀͒͑̈́̎̿͗̿̑̄͛́͒̎̚̚͢͟͟͞͞ͅͅͅh̢̧̛̘̘̰̗̤̞̲̥̪̱̪̲͉̱̹̼̟͉̼̻̺̗̦̼͕͚̣̒̒̉͋̃̽̀̽̓̌͋̐́̌̏̽͑͐͂͑̉̀̌̔̚̕̚͢͟͝͡͞ȩ̧̡̙̻̱̫̘̪̳̯̮͉̭̙͚̻͍̦̮̣̜̺̝̳̯̪̒͊̓̋͊̔̐̾̓̒̀͛̔̊̿̋̏͆̌̽͒͆̃̓̆͗̕̕͟͟͜͞͝͞ͅ ̢̢̨̢̡̮͚̜͉̞͙̱̪̳̠̤̟͎̠͙̖͈̣̱̝̪̭̗̅͛̃̀̎́̿̆͂̀͆̀̌̄͐̒̄̋̀̆̋̈̂̈͛̿̕̚͢͜͜͝͠͞ờ̡̡̡̛͇͕̟̲̼̯͉͓͕͈̤̩͉̥͙̗̙̟̼̺̹͙̤̺̝͚̓̉͒̔͆͌̾́̓̇͌̊̆̃̏̈́͒̀́̊͌̉̕̕͢͢͞͝͠͝r̨̢̧̧̢̛͍̜͖̥̪͉͉̖͇͍̟̹̣͚̠̝̱̯͚̤̱̭̦͍͛̌̔̑̀̆͌͌̉̀̐̉̃̽̐͌͆͆̅̆̉̎͊́̈̒̚͘̕͢͠ͅį̨̨̛̣̣̭̙̩̦͕̣̼̤͎͓͇̙̰̮̤̰̘̟͓͈̹̜̞̳̹̥̀͛̄̉͌̿̍̈́͂̽͒͂̋̊͌̊͒͌̍͌͂̓͋̔̈͞͞͠͠͝g̛̪̙̘̣̻̮̰̟̯̗͔͈̬͔͓̱̦̳͈͎̖͇͇̳̫̘̫̽͌͒̓̒͛̐͆̑͗̈́̆͗̎̽̀̌̒̓̉̃̔̿̇̀̽̚̚͢͢͟͝͠ͅi̧̡̡̛̝̱͖̰͍̙̬̥̺̙̹̼͔̯̜̠̰̺̘̝̼̤͙͓̇̌̑́̄̽̇̏̇͌͛̈̈̑̿͊̽̀͗̐̑̎̈͆͗͂̉̚̚͜͢͟͢͡ǹ̡̧̢̨̡͇̤̙̬͚͎̱̺͔̞̤̭̙̹͔̯̱̪̞͇̳̠̻̥̾̎̆͂̀̀͆̑̃̇̃̊̋̌̑̆͊͛͋͗͋̓͆͗̕̕̚͘͟͢͝͡ȁ̢͉̩͓̻̲̜͖̭̹͔͈̳̙̤͎̼̞͙̠̰̼̫̼̮̫̼͔̓̉̑̂͌͒͋̊̒́͒̊͗̅́̀̂̆͂̓̊̅̓̾̀̚͘͘͜͟͟͠͡ľ̢̛̻̻̖̜̻̳̟͉̟̰͇̬͚̭̲͕͇̻̰̣͎̯̭̳͔̯̰́̀͗̊͑̀̌͛́͗̀͗̎̄̇̐̂̔̀̎́͑͛͊̊̊̚͢͜͜͝͠ ̢̡̧̡̖̯̲͚̪͍͈̞͚̺̯̱̘̺̫̞͈͕̙͚͓̣̩͐̀̆̀͊́̌̅̌̆͑̇̃̇́̉͗̃͗̈́͊̉́̀͑͐̏̕͟͟͜͠͡͝ͅḛ̛̛̛͚̠̹͇̖̯̼̞̯̘͕̠͈͖̩̥̖̳̖̝͇̼̬̖͉͉͗̏̐̈́̆̄̒̂̈͐̾̊̆͒́̀̒͆͂́̔́̇̊́͘͢͢͜͢͝͞x̨̛̹̻͍̳͎͇̙̖̺͉̙̭͕̠͈̦͕̟̠̰̞͖̥̳͓̗͂͐̔́͐̌́͌̆̀͗̀̈̃̀̌̿̃̐̍̇̌̒̊̚̚͜͜͜͜͞͞͠͡c̢̡̢̧̼̜̹̫̟͈̠̩͓͇̜̱̭͉̭̺̫̙̝̘̙͎̤̖̦͓͔͌̐̐͊͒̒̈̓͌͗̿̽̈̌̅̃̑̏̇̔̏̓̾̓̅̑̓̿̕͠͝ę̢̢̢͇͚̰̯̫̹̫̲̠̖̻̙͉̱̠̘̺͎̣̦̹͓̠̭̬̘̄͌͒͒̉̊̔̂͆͑̎́́́̐̉̐̐̋̔̋̀̉̕̚̚͢͞͡͠͡͠p̡̢̹͉͉̮̳͚̪̣̲͓͙̦͈̤̹̲̣̮̝̹͖̼̮͖͕̹̰̑͛̅̀̓͒̍̏͗̂̃̈́́̆̊͂̂̔̎̅͒͌̍̊͐̔͆͘͜͢͠͡͠t̨̨̛̘̘͔͔̗͚̬̝͍̣̹̹̥͈̙̫̞̠͉̝̙̯̳͍͓̲̆͊̊̎͆̽̐̍̽̾̃͛̈̊̊͒̇͌̆̄͋̿͢͢͢͠͞͡͡͠͡͝͠ ̧̡̡̬̩̪͍̳̫͓̰̤͖̦̹̬̝̜̟̘͉̺̞̠̻̬̗̐̿̉̄̔̀͐̓͛̌̅͆̄̒͐̆̑͑̐̉̄̓̃͋͗̐͘̚̚͜͜͡͠ͅͅņ̧̛̖͙̰̣̫̘̹̪̜̗͈̻͍̝̻̼̳͎̞̬͉̤̘̲̙̞͔̺͒̏̓͗͋̐̅̽͐͒͊͋͂͛̓͑̃͂̀̈̀̏͋̈́̀̕͘̚͜͡͞ǒ̢̡̡͍͚͎̠͉͚͈̤̩̱̲̗̰̻͍̫̙͇̻̳̺̥͈̖͉̥͕̎̍͋̂̈́͑̑̏̃̑̒̈̾̓̉͑͗̇̍́̀̉̇͑̕͘͜͡͝͠͞w̢̦͖̺͍̝̭̩̦̗͙̠̤̰̜̙̞̝̠̪̮͎̣̥̠͔̰̙̯͈͐̏̓̀́̈͆͗̈́͒̿̑̈̀̏̎̈́̑̒̊̈̐̌̈́̓̉́̚͢͞͞͡ ̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̠̣̞̤̯̺̼̰͔̱̼͓̜̯̠̜͕̥̪̘̟̫͔̗̪̀͊͐̔̉͑̀͋̉̐̂͗̇̀̓͆̏̆̋̉̈́̍̊̾͂͊̇͜͝͡į̨̛̩̼͇̘̜̹̼̼͍̤͉͔̳̠͕͉̰̞̳̲̺̜̜͔̜̩͍̂̏̑̐͐̋͑̽̏̆͊̇̀̒͗͛̓̿̿́͑̿͗̆̐̚͢͟͝͠͞͠n̢̧̛̗͍̪̠̭̭̜͇͎̯͓̬̮͖̜͓̻͇̹̲̦̰͚̦̯͔͙̩̎̔͒͂͊͒̆̄̀͛̉͗͋̈̆̽̎̓̊͌͂̓̓̉͜͡͝͠͞͝͞ ̡̧̨͇͈̬̬͚͙̠͈̖͍̦̥̺̭͈̩̣̤̩̖̮̼͎̲͈̗̍̓̿͊̄̿̂̿͊̔̍̎́̔̇̿̀͊̌̏̎̄͒͒̋́̀̕͘̕͟͝ͅç̡̮̪̹̙̤̙͖̜̠̜͎̩̙͖̜̻̱̗̯͔̤̹̪̣͍̼̀̋̄́̈́̌̊́̏̒͑̑̋̆̋͗̍̋̽͗̅̿͒̃̐̃̿̚̕͟͢͢͡͞a̡̡̨̩̺̘̞̳̙̤̠͈̥̮̬̭̖͔̪̲͕̞̙̹̮̅̈̀͗̅̓̿̏̉͋̇̔̃̾̏̉͑͌̋̒̐̾̈́͐̈́̎̽͌̈́̈̕͜͟͜͢ͅͅn̢̢̢̨̧̛̩̻̫̼̫̝͖̙͇̤̗̥̪̤̩̱̻̮͕̩̯̥̭̑̾̏̊̀͒͂̆̄̊͒̍̆̂͗͊̑͆̉̈̌͗̓̌͘̕̕͢͟͟͡͠͝ ̧̨̡̩̳̹͎͔̫͙͕̟͚͍̬̼̟̹̫̱̥̼̜͓̟͍̹̹̪̼̪͐̇͛͗̔̓͋̋̊̃͂̈̀͆̈́̑͐̈́͑̍̅̀̇̋̔͑͘͝͡͝͡b̨̧̝̟͔͖̹̦̩̲̠͕̣͕̣̮̱̹̜͚̰̼̜͔̠͈̯͉̗̒̄̇̉͂́̾̄̀̊͌͛͌͒̏͆̋̿̎̄̓̏̂͒̇͘͟͡͝͞͠͝ͅe̢͍̱͎̘̞̜̮̦͖̖̯̫͔̭͉̟͖̺̤͓̰̹͙̤͙͇̾̊̎̂̏̔̔̀͊̌̓̃͒̍̈̏̄̀͒̉̑̾̐̓͒̿̋͌̆̚̕͟͟͢ͅ ̛̣͎͕̟͇̯̪̫̮͙̙̼̼͉͕̰̥͍̪̣̝͉̦̜̝̰̬̬͕̌͋̍̑̏͗͊̿͗̈́̉̏͂̽̓̌͐͌̓̀̊̈̑͑́̚͘̚̚̕͟ͅḉ̢̨͖͈͎͓̦̭̩̯̣̩̣͕͔̜̪͖̤̺̠͇͍̟̬̱̤͌̄̋̀͂̏͑͂̂͒̂́̀̾̔͆͑͆̓̎̏̈̀̎̎̂͟͟͜͠͝͞͡h̡̢̛͎̯͇̱̺̭̮̬͕͚̳̪̩̰͈̮͈̩̠̝̠͈̘̥̼̘̽͂̾̽͌̒́̈́͒̒͂̊̑͆͂̄̒̑̀̓̾͆͌͂̉͌͘͘͘͢͞ͅͅa̧̢̧̦͉̜̭̜̲̣͇͚̫̗͙̯̩̭͙̝͔̲̲̜̹̙̙̲͈̦̓̌̊̋̊͐̾͐̐́̐̄͋̃̃̊̐̽̔́͋͆̇̑͑̚̕̕͢͝͠͝r̢̡̡͍̣̫̱̦͔͙̤̜̝̤̻͓̝͙̘̯̳̝̦̮̦͇̰̣̯̋͋̂̀͑̈͂̍̈́̈̓̒̈́̅̽̄̎̈́̅͐̇́̉̽̍͘͜͢͡͡͠͝͝g̡̨̡̛̛͕͉͎̟̹̰͙̟̝̖̫̖̲̞̪̲̭̤͓̰̱̭̺̳̲͎̗̓̾̌̑̓͌̀̍̊̈́̊̿̒͊̈͗̌̒̎͑͑̄̔̚͘̕͘͘͜͡e̖̻̯̱̦͖̘̖̣͇̳͔̩͓̖͎̰̦̞͕̞̝̬͔̝̖̞̍́̆́̈́̓̓͛͑́̊͋͛̍̄̋̄̎̅͗̓̂̂̈̏̉͐̌͘͘͢͜͢͡ͅḑ̫̤͚̩̬̱͓̫̫̙̩̤͔̘̹̗̦̬͈̤̣͇̘̱͍͍̲͂͗͆̌̀͊̀̀͆̿̌̃͗̽͌̔̓̌̌̒̿͌͑̒͋̚̕̚͢͟͜͞͠͝ ̨̨̧̨̘͍̫͖̣̳̘̩̥͚͍̟̺̬̬͓͍̲͈̣̼͉̯̎͗͋͛̂͗͌̉́̀̃̇͐̈́́̾̒̿̎̒̔͆̿̅̀̀̒̒̕͜͜͜͞͞ͅų̹̱͔̱̰̲̫͖̻͕͖͈͚̱͇̯̳͍̫̲͉̗̜̩̻̬͙͇̽́́̔̈̆̑͊̂͆͛͛̇̓̋͗͆͊͐̎̒͋̅̏̂͛̈́̆͒͘͟͞ͅp̢̧̡̡̡̹̳͓̩͎͍͙̲̲̫̙̗̜͎̼̣̯̪̩̦͕̪̠̾̔͗͌̔͛̒̈́͒̅̈̀̊͌͋̇͗͛̿̎͊̋͊̌̓̋̉̽͟͟͟͡͡͠ ̨̛̩̺͎͕̮̯̣̫̜̜͈̫̪̠̟̠̲̮̼͙̮͇̝̬̞͉͇͉̜͑̀̌͂͆̔͑̎̃̋̋̉̋̇͂̋̔̀̊̀̆́̐̿̓̈́͘̕̕̕ͅţ̛̛̖̯͖̼̮͇͕̥̠͍̱̳̠͎͎̣̗̘͉̮̺̺͍̜̝̻̞͋̈̈͂͗̌̒͗̇̾̓͋́̆̆̆͋͐̄͑͋̒̐͌́̚͜͟͟͞͠͠ơ̢̬̻͕̯̫̘̞̞̠̹̗̫̣̗̮̭͇̯͍̥͉̣̠͇͙̭̮͕̟͓̏̐͗̓̉̍̊̐͌̒́̽͒̇̊̎̇̾́̎̋̀̎́͒̕̕͞͞͡ ̨̨̡̛̪̺̩̞̻͈̤͔͕̹̲̺̰̥̗̦͓̼̼̣̻̺̭̻̍̀̌͂͛͐́͊̓̂̑̐̎͗̊̇̍̂̅̊̇̔̎̏̕͢͟͢͠͝͞͠͠ͅf̧̨̧̛̠̦͚͙͈͍͉̙͚̰̯̺̯͉̱̬̫̳̰̦̬͉̟͍͎̍͊̐̅̔̄̀̄̅̌͛̅̄̈̑̒́͛͋͌̾͐͌̄́͗͘͟͟͝͠͞ͅỉ̡̛̳̤̞̩̭̹̝̘̬̼͍͕͉̥͕̳͈̦̮̮̬̻͇͍͚̩̀̅̍͒̅̓̒̾̔͋̈́̾͆͂̉̊̈̍͒̅̉̓̒̍̚̚͢͟͜͜͝͝͡r̢̧͉̪̩̟̭̮͉̗͍̱̗͙̣̖̼̻̠͉̖̖̪̳̼̲̱̦̂͌̓̔̀̂̀͋̀̿͑̍̾́͋͂̈̓͊́̇̑̌͂̆̋̽͒̕̕͢͠ͅͅé̢̨̧̢̧͇̥̼̘̳̯̟̲̙͖̯͔̩̩̬͖̣̖͚̳̘̦̫͑̌̅̊̀͌͊̈́̈̐̈̋̾̽̈́͛̀̎̒́͒͆̐̈́̿͗̚̚͜͢͡͞ͅ ̢̡̛̼̰̹̜̦͓͙̯̜̤̬͚̪͙̠̭͉̳̭͖͙͚̹̬͕̰̟͒̅̋͊̂̾͂̍̃͛̊́͗͒̾̓͌̂͑̑̉̀́͌͌̓̀̔͒̅ͅͅa̡̲̲̻̲̤̝̙̮̠̪̙̖̝̗̜̫̖̬͎̮̖̝͖̙̗͔̜͆̒̍̓̆̔̇̊̔͋̔̆̂̒̒̌̾̽͂͑̏̉̇̃̔̕̚͘͟͡͞͞ͅͅ ̢̧̛̛͔͔͈͔͇̘̟̪̜͇̩̜͈̭͉̲͍̰͚̭͍͈̫̩̝͚̃͊͊̂͋̋̿͗́̒͐͐̂͌̃́͂̽͐́̔̌̿̇͒̇͋̚͜͢͠ͅm̧̨̛̬̳̗̠̟͓̜̹͈̦̰͓̟̹̗͈̬̟̗̼̺̭̮͍̺̮̞͗͌̉͋̌̔̂̾̑̌̍̍͐̈͆͒̿͗̃̈̈́̉̂̈͋͊́̚͘͘͢͜ơ̡̢̨͕̝͚̬̣̰̞̣͇̬̝̹̱̞̩͔̗̭̲̟̞̫̦̆̌̉͐̒̍̇͗̃͐̾̍̀͌̂̑́̇̀͛̋͂̈̆̑͘̚̕͟͟͢͞͞ͅͅȑ̢̨̨͚͓͔̰̝͍̯͙̻̮͇̖̙̦̼̜͍͔͚̤̬̱͇̇̓͑̇͐̀̀͒̀͌̈̄̀̒̃̿͗̀̽͒̂́̌̒͟͢͢͟͝͠͠͡͡͡ͅȅ̼̥̼̗̱̙͓̳̬͔̘̮̠̙̮̭̖̜̫͖̰̼̲͕͕̞̠̽̓̓͌̔̿́̾́̅̿̈͆͒͒̀̂͗̊̔͗̃̾͐̋͑̑̚͘͟͜͢͡ͅ ̢̡͈͔̺͔͚͉̼̭̲̞͙̲̥͚̥͇̠̳̫͕̰͈̪̹̦̗̲̌̿͆̉͂̓̄̅͑̇̄́̈́̀́̒̀̔͑̃̈́̄̚͘̕̕̕͢͡͝͠ͅṗ̡̡̜͔͇̱̬̗̲̪͔̹̮̲͉͎͉̭͉̲͔̳͕̲͔͉̮̊͆͆͂͊̓͑̂̓̌̿̆̇͗͛̓̀̒͊͆̽́̒̓̊̓̆͑͟͟͟͠͝ͅǫ̨̺̱̫̲̺̙̙̞̼͇̜̞̠̥̦̖̼̦͖͕̰͖̹̘͖̲̠̂̆̿͋̊̐̍̄̍̔̑̔̅̽̊̔̒̉̊̿̃̑̚̕̚̚͘͜͢͝͠͡͡w̨̨̮̥̠̫̹̼͇̳̠͚̺͈̭̫̦̳̯̮͓̠̖̤̟͎̻̰̝͓̔̔͋͐́̍͊̌̓͆̿̀̄̿̊̓̒̒̎̈̎̀̔̀͋́͌̂̓̽̕͜ẻ̡̨̛̹̘͇̺̖̖̹̟̱̗̮̘͈͚̳̟̣̬̥̬̖̝̳̖̲̳̠̦͑͐̑͊́̇̒̋͆͛͆͋̄̈̍͋̊́̀̀̍͌͒͐̀̃̕̚͞ͅŗ̡̧̨̛̛̦̘̻̱̙̟͉͍͔̤̝͇̖̼͕̝̠̮̫̻̘̦̮̦̯͗̈̽̌̑̍͆͐̔̑̑͗͊̒̓̌́̆́̉̉͑̑̿̿̚̕͢͜͝͡f̨̧̧̡̛͈̦̼͙̤͇͎̠̥͇̬͚̣̭̜̰̗̗̱̭̦͚̳͉̪̪͐̾͊̾͒̓͊͆̊͌̇́̾̇́̿̈̈̎̀̅̍̕͘̕͟͠͡͡͠͞u̧̨̡̮͚̯͇̝̖̭͍͖̲̝͖̪̣͙̜̱̯͖̼͚̪̼̫̺̫̥͐̏̇͌̑̃̿̇̂͂́͗̿͌͊̈́̈́͂͌̃̓̒̎͊̓̋͘͜͝͞͡͞l̡̨̡̛̛̺̤̤̠̜̳̰̞̜̥͖̞̪̱̮̱̱̰̤̪͔̞̦͂͆́̔̆̾̈͊̌̐̀̌͛̓͐̿̓̋͑̂̀̓̌͋̕̕͟͢͢͡͝͡ͅͅ ̨̢̳̦̘͖̘̼̲̯̦̭͚̘͍̯̘͓͈̹̤̳͈̝͚͚̺̭̔̒̊̉̍͂̐̋̔̈͐̌̔̽̈́̉̄̀̅̏͗̉̐̌́͘̕͜͢͡͠͞͡ͅớ̡̛͈͓̲͇͉̼̣̠̙̰̘͓̟̱͕͍͇̝͎̞͕̙̩̞͓̞̬͇̪̳͂͌̐̋̿̎̾͑̋̑́̑̒͋͑͒̓̐͛́̔̿̿̊̈́͌̕͘n̡̡̨̛̝͉̥̘̘̳̱̹͍̲͖̯̦̼̘͍̭͓͔̬̘̝̐̿̓̔̆̉̐̊͋̀̈̈́̒̔̿̈̂̂̂̋̈̿́̌̿̓̚̕͘͢͟͜͢͟͟͠ę̢̨̢̛̛̙̻͕̮̬̻̮̫̩͚̭̣̠̪̩̝̮͓͕̘̰͓̜͓̀͗̀̄͗͑̌̀͊̊̃̾͒̌͐͋̃̓̑̾̅̍̔̔̄̚͘͢͟͢͡͠ ̨̧̨̪̪͔͇̪̗͎̪̩͉̥̖̘͉̼̖͖̠͈̣̣̦͕̮̾̐̎̐̐̓͑̓͊͛̾͋̓͆͊̓͌̌̀̾̈́͋̓͒̌̚͘͢͢͢͠͝͝͞ͅw̧̧̧̢̛̥̪̲̫̥̝̻͔̺̱̺̥͙̰͕̫͇̝͉̬̘̹͉͍̻̜̆͗̍̐̃̀̅͂́̌̋̓̅̋̐́́̒̋͊̓̄̀̚͘͘̕͡͝͝ͅį̨̡̛̛̞̩͎̳̞̤̳̲̟̼͉͇̘̩̹̼͈̠̝͇̠̗̬̪̟͇͐͗̿̌͋͆̔̉͊̋͐̓̀͋̀̏̇̽̑̀̿̇̿̀͟͢͡͠͝͞͞ţ̢̞͉̣̟̥̳͚̝̭̱̘͚͔̥̝̳̞̬̘͉͔̼͙̺̙̹̠̏͒͗̎̇͑͛̾̔̇͌̆͗͂̄͒͐̓̌̎̋̀̋͊̃̈̚̚̚͟͟͞͞h̢̢̧̩̫̳̜̫̞͚̣̖͈͎̱̰̜̤͉̙͓͎͇̟͔̠̲̭̲͚͑̋͛̎̋̎͋̃̒̇̐̍̊͋͛̃̈́̊͛́͗̐̊̔͑͊̇͘͜͡͡͝ ̨̢̧̡̡̦̥͈̟͎̥̞͚͚͉̼̩̥̰̝̲̘͙̫̻̜͖̣̙̹͉̄̂̀̈́͊̃̾̄̇͂̈̍̌͐̊̓̃̈́̋͑̓̆̅̈́̅͋͘͞͝͝͡g̛̛̥̯̬̲̹̱̳͖̗̜̖̩̥͇͎͔͕̱͚̭̥̼͈̗̥̱̙̻̑͂̀̌̒̏̀͗̇̉͋̔̿̒̀͐̊̎̓̽͑̔̓̕̕͢͢͢͡͡͝͠ṛ̡̛̙͔̰̘̦̩̞̲̠͈̲͎͓̬͍̻̞͚̙̘̩̮̪̼͚̬͖̓̈́͂͌̍̓̆̀̾̾̒̀̐͊͋̃̌̀̓̿̀̓͂̽̔̄̈́͒͘͜͠ͅȇ̢̧̢̡̨̛̹̬͈̙̖̲̰͙̳̩̱͎̲̗̠̭̩͚̜͉͎̻͔̹͗̂̓̈́̓͒̍̅͛̂̄́̔͐͗͛̎̐͐̑̊̏̏́̓̕͘͜͢͞͠a̡̢̡̛̦̤̲̳͎̗͙͍̱͔̩̳̠̯̺̤͇̪̩̙̤̱̼͂̋̓̋͐̾̂̀̀̂̎̐̑̐̎̂̔̈̉͑͗̽̅̃̚͘̕͢͟͟͠͡͝ͅͅt̡̨̛̼̠̫̟͈̻̘͚̩̝͉̝͎̝̙͔̰̠̞͚͎̟͙͖̭͗̃͒̿̈͛̊̀͒́̑̀̒͛̾̆͋̑͌͋͐̏͊́̌́͟͢͟͟͝͠͝͝e̢͈̣̖͓̻̼̫̖̟͓̬̦̟̩̦̜̗͕̼̭͙̻̻͙̳̻̱̦̐͌̒̑̉̀̀̍͗̇́̈͒̎̑̍̑̅̅̓̊͐͑̑̊̀͘͘͘͟͜͠͞r̨̧̡̢̧̤̝̥͎̮̱͔̘͎̻̦̟͈͙̗͍̗̝̻̭̼̉̀̈́̂́̀̃̐͑̓̑͂̆̈́̔͗̔̆̈͗͋̉̿̐̓͑͛̔̕̚͘͟͟͜ͅͅ ̧̨̧̢̧̡͖͕̦̻̞̟͎͇̮̞̘͈̝͓͚̟͍͈̙̟̹̳̖͇͑̿̊̋̎͗̐͑͆͐̐̀͂͒̋͗̈́̃̽̀͌̈̓̀̓͑͘͟͝͠͞͡r̨̨̛͓͖̥͎̻̮͇̗̪̳̮̟̭̮̰̯̬̖̟͉̯̙͖̭͎̲͍̓͆̈́̈͂̔̂̄͗̍̆̈͛͊́̀̎͑̏͂̐͘̕͘͘͢͜͝͞͞͞͠ą̡̡̢̛͓̯̖̪͈̩̺͈̦̭̗̮͙̩̼͉̙̙͚͚̟͉͕̝̺̋̑̍̑̅́͌̽̆̀̀̀̓̊̿̈́̆̆̽̋̂̎͗̐͗͌̊͘͜͢͞͝n̢̛̰̹̩̩̺̹̣̝̘͕͎̭͙͍͖̱̻̰͍̞̘͈͈̲̯͚͎̣͗͋̌̌̉̋̂̐̑́̇̐͒̂̅̈̏̉͑͑͛͒̏̑̅̍͘͞͠͡ͅͅg̛̛̥̟̬͈̤̮͕̳̖̙̲̻̝̖͖̫͙̮̙̙̲̮̻̫̳͓̑̀͑̓̈́̿̉̓̄̋͂̃͐̐̑̿̓̓͑̀̅̈́̓͆̈̀̚͜͟͟͜͟͠ȩ̢̨̛̦̞̙̼̟̦̝͉̙̭̙̺̼̝̱̤̯̮̬̮͇͙͔̺͉͔͚̭̇͆̀̒́̃̎͂̐͌̔̌̋̈̂̐́̽͐̾͋̇̅̑͋̀̈̿̇͝.̨̧̛̣̞̟͕̗̲̟̙̰̠̞͙̤̦̻̲̗̻̳̼̖̗̝̬͓̭͇͑̃̐͋̎̍͐̉̾̄̈͊͒̀͒̎̆͛̋̌̔͛̉͑̔̓͘̚͢͜͞͝ ̡̨̡̡̛̛̛͖̗̳̥̥̺̳̯̤͇̯̼̲̦̟̬̗̮̯̜̝̥͖̟̥̍̽͗̌̊͐̾̅͂͐̀̈́͊̀̈̀̾̊̌͋̎̂̈̓͘̚̕͢͞ͅL̨̡̧̛̛̰͉̲̫̠̮͙͕̹̣̳̺̭͉̞͔̹̖̰̞̜͉͙̬̒̊̓̋̒̏̅̑̂̌͌̊͆̿̃͑̾̎̐͊̐̕͘̚̕̚͟͢͟͠͞͝ͅĩ̢̳̤͇̝̗̹͇̳̠͉̣̗̮̥̗͚̠̭̘̣͉̯̯̫̘̥̠͙̐̑̏͒̓͌̈̅̃̉̎̐̇̋̿̒̋̀̾͑̀̓̓͌̑̕̕͢͠͝͠ͅģ̻̰̙̙͇̹͖͔̬̙͈͇̖̖̳̤̫̹̪̪̲̗̯̞̺̩̾̊͑͑̈́̒͗̒̈̀͂̒͂͐͑̔̃̌̂̓̈͒͋̀̌̆́̽̅̕͜͟͢͟͞ḩ̡̧̡̧̢̛̺̰̹͎̣̥͈̩̳̺̯̠͎̘̰̦͖͇͖̟̩͚̯̟̓́͐͒̈̀̈̌̐̄̅͌͊̃̆̽̂̃̒̃̍̿̊̀̄̌̾̿͢͠͞ţ̠͉̯̗͈̭̮̪̯͙̙̝͙̫̼̺̹͔̬̮̝͇̫͙̺̱̱͈̗̀̌̒͂̀͆͗̓̑͆̑͒̄͊͊̈̆̐́͌̋̌̓͑̃̄̆̅̋̕͟͡ņ̨̛̛̠͖̪̝̞̫̺͈͕̳͙̭͓̭̘͇̻͚̯̪͕̪̲̞̤̝͇̺̱̿̅̔̏́̀̈̐̂̈́̆̉̄̓͒͐̈́̅̎͛̔͊́͑͋̚͝͝͡i̢̢̡̢̛̬͉̬̘̱̖̪͖̳̲͇̠̦̰̭̜͕̤̲̱̻̜̠̞͒̍͋̉̾͛̔̅̽͆̊̉̅̒͊̒̀͛̾̾͒͗̇͊͆̑̍͘͘͟͟͠ͅṅ̢̡̨̧̢̧̛̮̳̲̣̻͓̰̺̖̺̖͕͈̺͇̹̫̭͉̹̬͕̟̬̣̎̔͆̈́͂͂̄̔̑̂̒͑̈́̌̑͊́͗̓̾̚̕̕͝͞͝͡͞g̡̢̝͇̯̞̘͇͔͕̭͎̜̪̦͙͍͈̣̤̰̮͇͙̦̲̮̿͒́͊́̓͛̄͑̋͂̓̆̿̄̌̒̐̈́̑͌́͑̂̍̇̔̾͘͜͢͟͟͡͞ ̨̨̡̛̺̳͕͈̙̬̗̠̤͚͖̙͈̳̻͔̯͕͇̮͎̥̞̰̋̆̓̈́̀͑̇̆͊͌͗̓̑̐͌͐͐̋̈̀̃͑̌̕͘̕̕͟͢͟͞͠͡ͅB̨̧̢̡̛̻̠̲̥̤̭̣̪̯̣̪̼̬͉̥̜̼͚̻̭̼̭̟̤̖̩͉̎́̏͛́͑̉̇̎̆̒̑̎͊̔̌̿̏͛̂̔̀̊͋͂̓̕͡͝͝ļ̞̭̥̭̼͙̹͈͔͉̙̰̜̣̗͙̪͉̼̩̣̘͍͔͈͕͂̃́̾̓͒̾̎̏̒̓̈͑́̀̐͋̀̏̂̑̍̋͂̆͘̚̚͟͢͢͜͞͠͝á̡̡̡̹̩̼͚̫̩͍̥͓͚̜̙͚̣͖̥͚̜̩̳̱̙͉͙̄͑͑͊̏̅̈̌́͑͆͗̔͑̔͛̓̄̎̒̆́̇͌͂͌̉̚͜͟͝͞ͅͅs̡̧̡̧̛͓̻̝͙̩̹͙͍̞̯̲̰̹̬̙͙̖̩̜̲̠̘̖̩̄̄̽̽͐̈̑͐̀́̌́̎̊̒̔̾͂͗̾̐͊͋́̌̓͑̔̒͘͢͢ͅt̨̧̢̛̩̬̼͔̲̣̜̳̝̟̼̘̼̣̯̲̜͙̠̟̼̟͔̞͓̍̊͒͂̾̉͗̉͆̍̈́͛͐͆̈͊̌̉̅̋̎̊͒̀͘̚̕͟͢͠͝͝ͅ:̭̬̝̟̻̬̖̦͔̖̦̭̼̼̭͓͕̗̖͙̬̳̤̺̪̘͍̞͚̪̐̓̿̏͌̅̋̒̾̆͌̂̿̎̂̆̏͗̀̃̄̉̃̉̈́̑́̚͝͡͝ͅ ̢̧̨̢̥̘̯̬̦̱̱̤͔̻̯̗̫̘̞̮͔̤̣̗̜̠̞̜̣̂́̀̄̿́̿͊̾̎̽̓͂̈̀̂́͊́̾͂̀͘͘̕̕̚̕͟͢͠͞͠J̡̢̨̧̢̤͎͖͕̹̦̜̯̥̜̬̻̦̰͔̲͚̹͖̣͈̺̥̌̓̐̄̒̔̊͂̍͊͐͒̀̑̊͋͐̒́̒̓͗͒͐̓͘͘̕͘͢͜͢͠͝ư̡̲͎̯̦̱͕̞̖̦̟̖̲͙̤̱͚̦̟̱͙̫̫̣͇̟͉̱͉̒̿̒̂̿̂͒͌̈́͗̃̏̀̊̂͒̅̿̆̄̈́̎͗͐͘͘̕̚͢͟͡͡s̢̛͕̬̰͈͕̟͔̝͕͉̖̟̱̠̯̲̘̲̳̯͚̹̝̺͔͍̈́̅̐̏̔̋̄̌̀̎̏͋͋̂̿̏͛͆̄̒͌͛͌̽̃̏̚͘̕͢͜͟͜͠ṱ̢̧̢͖͙̮̭̫̻̟̥̳͇͍͔̮͇͖̭̪͓̘̰̙͙̠̖̠̈̓̆̈̍̈́̈͛̑̆̾̄̉͐̓̽̏̉̓̀͊̒̒̄̎̓̔͑̚͜͟͠͝ ̢̨̧̜̤͍̼͈͓͓͇͉͖͓̳͔̹͙̤͈̻͚̠̟̫̀̽̂͛͂́͐̿̀̍́̊̅̃̀͛̇̿͌͛͋̃̇͢͢͝͞͝͞͞͡͝͝ͅͅͅͅl̨̨̡̛̮̦̰̱̜̼͔̤̹̹̥̖̺̘̪͓̗̳͈̬̯͎͖̻̬̗͍͊͌̾́̊͒̓̇̋̈͊̂̄̇̎͋̅͐̊̄͗͋̀̾̔̚̕͟͠͞͞ī̢̧̝͉̯̣̦̘͕͓̜̦͍̝͎̦̥̳̺̬͙͔̠͓͉̠̞̞̙̻͚͊̉͆͒͂̔͂̏̾̒̽͊̃͊́̏̿̌͐̄̈̀͊̍̏̅̌̚͡͞k̡̦̱̟̳̦̬̩̞̫͍̙̮̬̥̤̲͙͙̬̘̜̣͎͉̙̟̦͑̓̔̾͊̓͗̓̈́͂͊͑̈̔̐̈́̐̔̽͗̓́̂̑́̕̚͘̕͟͟͝͞ͅe̢̡̟̗͕̫̥̗̫͈͙͇̟͔̝̯͚̪͕̬̠̖̩͔͉̙͚̝͉͍̯̿̂͆̎̍̒̄̿͛̓͆̀̃̑͗͆͒́̂̈́̿̏͌̒̽̈̀́̇̚̕ ̧̡̢̜͉̜̤̩̼̬̟̱̪͎̦̫͍̮̺̲̬̮͇̞͍̺̭̻̻͓̆͐̅̾͆̉̌̔̈̈́̄͑̒̅͒͊̂̋̌͌͆̋̐̍̒́̀͂͋̋͝ͅÌ̡̛͙̱̘͉̩̮̺̳̰̖͔̗̤̟̟͎͖̖͖͇͇͔̹̙̠̪͕̱̾̽́̑̏̈̑̊̑̄̄͗͛̓̒̎̑̓͊̃̂͋̍͐̒̋̆͘͟͢͠n̢̢̛̗̮̟̪͕̱̣͖̩̳͖̖͚̼̟̗͇̰͕̹̬̝̮̖͓̿̃͋̆̂̆͐͛͐́͗̃̊̈͑̍̈́́͊̋͌̊͑̋͘͘͢͜͜͟͞͞͞͞ņ̡̢̛̗͚͚̜̜̘̦͚͉̦͍̮͍̲͉͍̫͙̭̩̤̗͉͙̝͎̙̂̌̏̒͛̏͐͌͒̋͊̎̓̾̏͊̋̄͛̐̽̑̆̔́̒̇̚͝͝ͅe̡̡̧̠͖̼̱͔̼͔̼̟̩̩̦͚̜͈̞͍̙̦͎͙̓̆̂̿̀͆͗̈̽̇̀͋̈͂̍̈́̓͂̓͑̓̑̊̈́̇͘͘͘͢͜͜͟͟͢͡͡͝ͅṛ̡̢̨̨̲̼̬̝̩̮̺̯̜̞͈͔̝̣̫̗͖̪̫̹̺̙̬͔͎̦́̀̈́̈́͑͌͆͒̎͛̓̈͑̓̓̔́͛͗̍͊͒́͐͆̇͒̌̄̑͝ ̡̧̡̛̰͓̳̬̙̘̮̰̙̦̘̥̙̻̣̘̹̳̺̭͕̮̪̫̗̏̐̉́̿͆͌̎͊̅̏̐̈́̏͐̆͒̓͐͊̂̀̍̈́̌̈́͌̚͜͞͝ͅͅS̨͎͖̲̘͓̫̭͙͉͕̥̥̖̖̩͚̟̼̜̗̟̲̱͍͓̣̖̞͛͌͆͆̏̿͌̉̊̈́̅͒͒̈́̎̅̃͂̏̐̽͆͘͘̚͜͢͞͝͞͠͡͠t̨̧̡̛̻̟̭̦̰̬̪̦̳͚̪̝̣̦̜̻̱̝͈̝̦̲̫̗̹͌̾̅̀̋͋̒̂̄̃̽̔̐́͗̔͒̂̊̎̔̏̽͒̄͊̋̕͘̕ͅͅͅr̡̨̩͎̦͉̪̤͚̭̟̲̰̩͓̘̤͎̖̦̥̟̗̙̜͕̳̘͖͖̅̈́̀̈́͐͗͛̍̍̿̀̄̽̈́̃͛͋̀̈́͊͊̎̇͛̇͘̚͘͟͡͝͞e̡̧̞̪̞͔̙͇͔̬͉͈͍̬̗̥̙̬̭̗̺͖̗̯͖͍̼̫̽̍͂̐̀̏͑̈̀̌͛̆̊̓̐͆̒͗̇̈̊̽̑̓̌̕͢͜͝͡͡͞͝ͅņ͓̫̣̞̖̬̱͎̺͔̖̳̜͔͖̬̗̱̳̤͓̲̳̱̰̮̈͗̈̈́̇̃͑̑̾̽́͌̂̆̿́̽͂̒̈̈́͒̔̂͛͛̌͋͛̿͘͢͟͜͢ģ̧̛̛̛̠̘͎͙̯̞̞̹̼̖͎̬̭̘͖͇̩̪̼͇͈̞̝̯̠̤͌̂̀̈́̋̏̎̑̀̅̂̒͗͑̒̿̔̌̉͒͘͘͘͜͟͡͞͠͝͡ͅţ̢̡̧̨̛̛̭͍̤̝̳͖̻̝̤̼͔̥̜͔̥̼̣̝̞̬̘̩̥̹́́̈͒̀̽̓̈̈̍̾͑̐͂̀͋̓͑͂͊̎̈̃̄͘̕͢͞͡͠ͅh̡̡̢̛̫̼̮͚̥͕̞̳̫̙̮̞̳̘̤͈͔̯͙̺͙͍̦̻͔͆͂͒̑̏̃̇̆͒̎͆̌̈́̍̀̄͌͋͋̌͛͒͆̅̚̕͜͟͜͡͞͞͠,̢̡̢̛͈̜̼̙̝̟̞͚̫̦̟̜̜̬̮̜͓̘̞͖͇̥̘̩̲̉̃͒̇̇̑̾̌̉͋̈̊̇̑̈̏͆̌͑̎̿͊̒͘͟͢͝͞͞͞͞͡ͅ ͔̼̦̞͓̝̝͈̣̟̲̰̥̝̥̣̳̼̤͖̳̭͙̲̟͙̜̽̄̈̿̑̊̓̍̍̉͐͂̿̑̍̈̆̔͛͛̌̌̉̔̕̚͟͜͢͢͞͞͞͠͞ţ̮͔̹̱̫̭͖̦̪̰͖̜̬͚͕̩̘͖̬̖͚̝̱̣̤̜̐̎̀̍͂̈̌́͛́́͑̏̊̀͑͌̿͑͗̓͒͘̚͘͘͘͟͜͟͢͞͞͞͞h̡̧̨̡͓̝̫͙̱͓̝̩̯͖̣̲̜̫̗̣͇̩͚̭̰̒͑̏̌̃́̐͊̑̃̑͛̎́͑͛̎̋͗̉̑͋͌͋͆̔̎̚͢͢͟͢͠͝͠ͅͅę̨̢̢̛̞̤̝̖̜͓̰̩̟̝̳͚̯͎̫̞̹̝̻̫̟̘̠̟̻̺̘́̿̄̍́̅́̌̽̏̓̃͌̋̉̇̿̾̋̽́̉̏̅̑͛͗̚͘͠ ̙̹̜͖̦̥͓̜̺̫͚̳̤̲̹̝̰̬͙̗̖̙̝̮̱͈̖̭̂͗͌̒́̂͛̔̋̈͛̽̈́͛̊̽̾͋̌̔͌͒̽͒̊͒́̎̕͟͜͡͞ͅD̢̧̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̲̘̣̘͙̣̻̭̭̬̰͔̠̠͙̼͈̯̞̠̹̤̞͓̣͒̆̐̉͂̈̓́̿͆̊̽̉̐͛̓̊̆̆̀͑͂̀͂̕̕̕͡r̨̨̧̢̧̡̛̥̺͔͇̳̝̻͇̥̣̦̮̜̝͚̮̩̮͖̠̀̄̈́̓̉̌͌̈̀͊̉̌͆̍̏̈́͊̍̍̽̅̄͛͘̕͘͢͢͢͡͝͞͞ͅͅả̡̛̙̹̼̟̥͓̩̼̹̝̳̜̮̝͍͙̜͕̫̞̺̮̼̠͍͉͌͊͂̂́͂̃͒͒̀̈́̅͛͊̓̂́͐̾̈́͊̈̄͐̂́̚͜͟͞͡ͅͅg̢̡̮͙̯̖̭̜̼̠͉̗̺̲͍̮̺͔͈̳͚̺̭͖̮͚̈̑͆͛̌̈́̀̀̋͋́͆̈̏̀̀̽̀́̽͋͑͌́̿͘͘͢͢͟͠͠͠͞ͅͅô̧̧̡̥̘̗͙̤̦̯̤̰͉͎̪̦͖̤̣͔̤͕̦̠̹͇̤͚͍̭͐̀͐̋͗̋̀̓̓̈̒̓̒̿̈͊̏͐̊̐͑̌̏̓͆̀̿̃͞͞ͅn̨̢̛̦͉̗͔͚͚̼̗̤̱̭͇͔̜̳̹͉̼̱͚̟̞͕͇̪̤̮̐͂̍͌̈͌͋̈̐͂̍͒͑͌̊̀̍͒̔̎̂͛̕͘̕̚͜͝͡͡͡ͅ ̛̛̼͈̗͍̟͙̭̙̗̩̬̲̰͚̪͓͇̥̭͍̮̙̤͔̜͇̉͛͛͑̑̀̐̆͆̾̌̉͋̎̀̌͛͊͛̅̿̏̅̕̕͜͢͟͜͝͠͝͞ͅş̧̢̳͚͓̘̣͙̩͍͔̜̞̮̙̩̼̹̮͕̮̻͈͉͔̻̯̎̽̀̆̂͛̑̆͛̓̍̑́̑͆̂̑̅̈͗̿̀̔́͋̓̀̚͜͢͠͞͡ͅų̨̧̛̛̠̯̼͎̰̲̫͈̼̤͎̩̦̼̫̗̘̻͙̤̱̦̥͙̜̮̪̊͋̔͂͌̌̀́͊͑̅̔̓͋͋͛͌̈́̌̊̎̍̍͑̈́͘͘͜͞͠m̧̡̛̪̗̱̺̖̲̳̳̻̜͎͇̬̠̮̳̘̦͎͓̪̱͈̠̬̯̓̎̿̋̏̿̏̾̃́́͑̋͗͒́̂̆̒͌̈̉̉̀̀̏̚̕̚̕͜ͅͅm̨̛̪͇̱͚͚̩͈͔̗̠̦̤̻̣̭͇̺̲̱͈̹̣͙̳̪̐̓͆͂͑́̋̐͛̔̇͌̊̍͐̊͌̓̏̎͑̓͌͑̋̈̚̚̚͘͟͟͜͢ͅơ̧̡̧̧̖̹͕̳͇̝̲̬̲̙̺̙͎͔̟̤̥̱͖͎͚͉̏͗̂͊̾͂̾̓̅̂̄̍̿̒̐͆͐̾̀͗͌̏͌̆̆͑̚͘̚͜͜͢͡ͅͅǹ̡̨̡̡̛̛̹̮̗̜͖̮͈̳̳̺͇̜̯̰̭̰̻̟͚̰̠̟͈͂͌́̑̇͂̿̈́̏̇̊̀̑̐̈̿̃͂͆͘͘̚͘̕͢͝͝͞͝ͅͅͅş̨̢̡̨̨̛̩͔̖̟̰̰̱͖̞̳̝̬͖̱̻̹̻̜̗͎̦̘́̆̿̈́͊̈̌̊̋̀̄͒̋͆̅̆̍͋̓̄͋͒̚̕̚̕͘͢͢͠͡͝ͅ ̡̧̢͓̹̯͕̻̹̺̯̰̰̠̮̜̳̹͎̟͎̬͓̰̺̦̔͂́͋͂̊̓̀̏̂̅͒͊͂̀̐̈́̅̉̑͒̆̔̂͂͌͘͢͜͟͢͢͞͝͠͠l̡̩̩̮̹͙͙̼̱̠͚̫̰̟͔̳͓̳̜͔̬̮̤̼̞̣͇̰̓̍̓̎͂͑̽̓̉̔̌̍̍͐̂̔̂̀̆͌͛̚̕̕̕͘͘͟͟͜͞͞͠͝ī̢̢̥̗͖̹̯̪̜͖̰͙̘̠̝͚̳̝̙̺̥̱̰̺̰̩͙̞͓͋͐͂̾̓̋͋́͗̎͛̾͋̋̽̆͆̃̋͐̀͂̉̋́̾͘̕͢͡͡ͅg̡̡̡̥̠̯̝͈̩̟̳͍̰͉͚̹̖̱͈͇̮̙̼͍̻̭͎̠̹̓̊͋̓̽̃̌̀̑̊͗̄͌͂͑̂́̈́̓͋̄̆̅̆̇̑͆͘͢͜͠͝͠h̨̡̧̟̲̫̞̲̫̪̤̦̲̥͇͙͈͙͎̣̠̮̭̱̬̭͍̞̿͂͒͋̏͌̿̎͒̿̏̾̓͂̎̂̈́̀́̅̑͑͗̍̀͒̕̕̕͘͢͠ͅͅt̨̧̛͍̖͓̱̘̤̩̠̣͍̟̹̞͖̻̯̮̗̜͙̰̥̳̖͕̠̗͈͒͒̆͗̏̾̊͌̽̈́̏́̒̍̎̍̓͗̾̂͂̎̊͑̀̋̾̔̚͟͝n̢̡̛̛͉̳̝̻̠͎͉̖̘͎̗͓̞̥͕̪̪͚̮̗̯͍̭̙̆̿̉̐̓̋̀̏̄̔̃́͂̄̀͋̊̾̅̉̄̓̀̑̆͋̈́͘̕͢͢͟͜ͅï̝͓͍͖͍̥̝͉̺̹̞̲̤͓͉͚̖̮̼̬̘͉̰̼̣̥͇̤̮͆́̃́̀̿̈́̐̿̓̿̓̎̓͆̂̀̑̐̅͂̇͊̈̊́͘͢͜͞͝͠ņ̨̧̢̼̠͈͙̣̳̩͕̹͎͓̖̯̤̠̩̰̩̜̭͍͙͔͇̣͛̃͒̑̅̃͛̓̓̓͂̀͊̌̈̆͒́̇̽̀̔̆͂̐͘͟͠͡͞͞͞ͅģ̧̧̡͇̲͎̙̪͙͖̜̮͓̖̜̜͎̜͇̞͎͇̦̬̜̈̂̐̇̔̃̿̉̾̅̀́̈́͗̀͋̽̄̈͌́̑̈́̃̾́̀̃̕̕͜͟͜͜͞ͅ ̧̡̡̛̛͔̱͇̯̩͉͚͙͉͓͓̟̝̦̠̺̼̼͔̺̩͉̲̼͌͊̓͋͌̃̒͋͒̀͆̇̊̎̑̍͐̂̽̓̒͛̇̔̽̿͘͢͜͜͟͞͞ã̝̣̱̯̪̭̘̳̫̼̝̫̦͖͍͙̜̠̤̘̬͕͚̹̝̫̖͈͇̱̂̑̈́̽̂̍̇̈̾̇̏͋͑́̀̇̓̅̎͌̊͑͛͘͘̕͘͢͡͠͠ṙ̨̡̧͓͎̦͎̭̦̥̥̖͖̟̹̲͎̜̜͍̱͈͕̘͓͉͓̘̠̃̃̀͛͐̇̇̓̎͒̉̅̀̈͒̇́͛̒͑̋̍̃̈́́̆͗͜͠͡ͅo̡̢̪̰̺͎͙̠̙̯̺̲̠͎̝͙̘͇̬͍̝̻͎̯͔̘̹̗̾̀̈́̇͂́̃̇͋̄̃̔͒̊̏̈́͆̐̆̓̒̈́̔̍͆̃̇͟͜͜͡͝͞ư̢̢̡̧͖̲͎͍͍̭͉͓̙̥͚̟͕̟̱̬̳̼̯̮̻͛͆̉̆̌̾̊͆̌̔̊̐̏̍̐͒̽͌̇̉̉͊̑̂̑̅̈́͟͟͜͢͟͟͝͞n̢̢̛̙̮͓̱̦̯̦̳͓̗̝̞͈̻͉̤̤͉̲̝̦͔͍̮͍̹̺̽̔̈́̃̍̓̌̾͗̋͂͊̏̍͊̑̔͆̋̔̉̈́̈̀̇́͛̄͟͜͡͝d̨̨̖̗͍̜̗̹͍̹͇̦͍͓̼̼͕̬̗̦̳̬͔͉̬̻̗̜́̑̾̀͌͗̏͒̔́͋̄̌̓̋͐̿͋̇́̄́̾̇̃͆̈͐͘͜͜͢͝͠ ̧̨̙̮͖̬̮̩̠͚̝̤̹̥̳͎͉͖̪̙̯̗̞̥̞̙̣̋̀̅̊̑̈́͛́̄̋̃̃̐̋̾̄̂̆̐̍́̒̽̒̎͘̕̚͜͢͜͡͡͠ͅḩ̰̥̼̟̩͚̝̭̩͚̟̜̯̪͍̟̞̫̥͉̭͙̺̼̟̱̜͑̀̿͊́͋̐̽́̆́̾͆̿̾̓̌̈͒̋͑̀̏͐̀̑̚͘͟͟͠͝͞ͅi̡̛̳̙̟̭̩̟̱̞͖̥͔͓̗̝̻̩͔͎̥̹̦̤̫̙̲̹̤̒̽̅́͌̌̾́́͊̊̉̐̿̓̃̔͂͆͌͊̿͊̾̾̇͛̚͢͜͡͝ͅm̡̢̧̛͍͇̝̥̮͕͉̥̟͍̪̝̲͍̻͓̠̫̳̱̳̳̲̹̀̔͗́̒̍̑̏͒̄̈́̓̒̑̄̓͛̊́̍̋̇̅̀̕̕̚͢͜͝͞͡ͅͅ ̢̡̡̛̫̤̦̩͙͇͓̗̩͎̮͔̬̻̠̞̟̦̲̙̝͔̤͔̿͂̔͗̇̋̋̈͒̉͆̃̔̉̉̌͌̈́̀͂͐́͐̽͂͑͋̚͜͢͜͜͡͠t̡̢̥̝̞̬̝͖̰͕̫͍͙̥̺͉̲̲͈̣̘̙͎̘͉̥́̈́́̀͛͂̍͂̇̄̐͆͑̓̌̔͗͆͑́̈̌̽̆̄̐̉̚̕͜͟͜͡ͅͅǫ̡̨̡̛̛̹̫̝͖͓̳̳̰̠̣̞̪̣̜͓͍̯͙̩̳͇̮̳͖͙̬͌̿̀́̌͊̇̑̿́͌̃̌̇́̓̇̏̄̿̓͑̽͊̀̈̊͘̕͢ ̨̢̛̛̟̮̯͉̥̟͙̤̜͖̖͖̜̱̭̞͉̹̫͙̩̺͈̼͓̹͈̇̏̓̇̎̑͌͐̿̀̌̈̐̇̓̓͊̒̏́͋̓̌̓̐̈̚̕͢͟͡c̨̧̛̛̛͇̩͍͉̖̰̹̻̱̣̬͍͕͍̰̘̠̼̜̫͕̗͈̖͇͚̖͑̽̉̓͊̀͛́̔͋̃̈̽̅̿̉̿̃̂͂͘͘͘͟͜͞͠͡͡͠ã̢̨̨̛͖̘̗̯̞͈̪̰̦̟̺̤̬̞͕͖̭̘̘̦̻͇̝̹̀̍̈̾͐̿̉̒̀́̒̋̓̔́͊̊̅̀̊̂̐̉̒͂̒̍͟͢͟͞͡ͅu̧̡̧̻̩̠͖̱̭̣̖̘̺͙̮̻͙̳̠͚̘͎̲͈̦͕̲̝̱̓̍̽̾͑͂̓͒̑͌͑͊̀͑̌̽̓̊̋͐̀͂͆͋̅̃͋̚̕̚͢͝ͅś̞̪̻̫̩̳͔͓̩̤͇̝͔̦̰͖̹̩͎̫͚̺͈͍̥͇̠̤͕̠͒̉̎͌͐͒̎̂́̋̇̈͋͐̉̔̀̅̆̔͗͐̽̎̓͆́͋̑̚͟e̢̨͉͈̖̩͚͍͚̬̖̻̼̙̤͎̣̗̼̩̳͉̻̗̣̗̳͔̓̓̿̔̆͆͑̄͋͗̓̾̾̋͐͆̓͒̓́͌̌̾̆͌͘̚̕͜͢͝͝͠ͅ ̧̨̢̛̯̦͖̱̺̺̮͓̼̦̜͎̼̤̠̫̼͚͉̻̺̠̤͉̘̠̀̾̂͒̋̌̇͌̒̓̔̓͋͊͆͒̆̔̒̀̅̆̎̽͋͂͐̐͢͟͞͡d̡̧̛̛̤͚̬̱̯͚̠̬̖̻̦̘̭̩͖̲̹̭̟̮̯̫̻̝͕͙͂̋͑̏̓̊̈́͋͋̿͑͐͑̊́̍̎̍̉̌̄͒̇̍̈́̚͜͟͠͝ͅą̡̛̗͈̺͍̭̬̱̪͍̲͓̭̞͎̯̯̰̟͕͕̭̙̟̝̙͚̪͒͌̈͂̀̾̌̇̋͐̽̒̌͗͋͗̈̒́̌̃͂̔̐̔͘̚͘͟͟͞͡m̨̢̧̢͚͙͕͓̙̪͔͕͚͚̦͙̼̰̳̞̜̗̗̠̥͕͈̤͂̓́͂̓̃̓͌̍̊̋̑́̃͐́͑̇͂̆̃̉̽̇́́̍̇͜͠͠͡ͅͅą̨̨̧̛͈̞͔̘̳͉̺̼̙͔̥̳̪͉̦͔̘͔̥̮̥̩̜͕̠̔̓͑̋̿̿͂̏̄̃̿̓̀͒̐͐̂̆͒̅̎͗̉̋́̄̕͟͝͞͞ͅģ̨̫̬̼͎̭̼͍̫̺̘͕̯͖͙͓͓̩̼̬̮̫͚̦͉̙̫͈̊̉́̐̂̇̔̀͌͆̑̓̈́̾͗̔̃́̓̔̌̑̑̒͟͢͝͠͠͠͝͞͝e̡̡̡̛̬̬̪̦͈͖̭͔̰̙̯̳͖̻͉̮͚̙͍͖̙̥̬̳̣͆̊͊̍̎͗́̀̊͋̈͒̓͌̽̿̅̀̊͂́̊́͘̕̕͘̚͜͟͟͝͞ ̡̢̣̺̩̮͕̦̮͙̗̗̠͉̳̖̖̘̦̲̖͓̜̜̻͍͕̫̲̂̋̓̿̓͊̒̾́́̃̃̓͗͒̓̓̏̓̑͛͊̎̍͆͒̉̕͘͡͠ͅͅţ̧̳̼̬͙͉͈͖̯͓̣̙̻̱̤̦̖͔̳͖̥͇͙̬̠̝̪̰͊́͊̓́́̀͊͆͛̑͑̎͂́̀̄̅̋̅͑͊̆̅͌̍̄̑̚̚͜͟͝o̡̼̮̫̟̥̩̗̙͕̘̗̳͚͉̺͍͚̰̙̗̱̗͓̦͔͍̽̐̂͑̀̄͐͂̓̽̀̒͗͆́̐́͗̒̓̎̉̒͒̒̓͂̚̕͟͟͜͠͝ͅ ̡̨̨̧̨̛̭̜̫͈̙͉̥͇͚͎͓̩̫͓̤̣̼͇͉̥̜͉̩̖̒̄̂͑̂̔͋̑̒̇͋͗̊̐̑̄̅̏̀͆̄̉͆̄͌͋͆̕̚͜͝ͅḧ̨̰̼̜͖̫͔̼͔͔̮̱̮̯̱̩͎̭̤͔̘̰͈͉̪̼̩̞̬̀͒̈̽̑́̉̊͋̀̇̅̀̿͒̋̾̾͆͒̉͐̆̋̊̚̚͢͟͞͠͡į̬̬̮͕̞͎̼̦̻͍̜̭̲̙̥̖̯̳̩̣͎͕͍̹̞̙̼̱̮̒̍̀̄̍͋̓́̔̄̆̒̄͗̉̽̑̃̒̆̈̔̆͒̀͂͒̂͐͝͞ͅş̢̧̛̛̝̜̼̪̞̳̞̭͔̻̤͇̘̲̪͚͖̝̜̬̞̯̮̩͔̪̍̏̀́̓̃̐̃̍̉̓̾̌́͛̍́͛͐͐́̋̌̌́͡͝͡͠ͅͅ ̨̢̧̢̛̛̛͕̺͍̞͓͔͇̱̗̤͚͔̦̗͖͙̤̳̻͉̻͙̆͑͊̓̉͒̽̓͑̆̍̇͆́͆̎̽̀̒͑̀̑͊̚̚͜͟͜͢͞͡͠ͅȩ̡͉̙̺̩̘̜̰͈͚͙͖̮̭̳̺̲̘͉̯̫͔̖̳͍̞̳͚͈̱̐̋̀̒̀̈́̔̓̏̎̊́̍̾͐́̋̀̑̽̓́͘͘͘̕͘͝͞͝͠n̢̛̻͚̦̝̺͔̖̼̥̗̝͍͍͎̯̭͓̫̭̖͍͕͙̟̭͇̪̞̮̙̋̒̅̿̇͗͗̈́̾̌̓̒̔̔̓̄̏̌͋̀̏̂͐̕̕̕͝͠͡͡e̡̢̦͍̖̩͙̦̤͔̖̣̭̥͙̻̦͈͍͔̱̱͇͇̗̩͓̮̪̲͛̄̃̓́̐̃̌̾̔́̾̍̄͆̔̄̋̈́̆͂̂̂͛͌͘̕͘͡͞ͅm̧̨̧͉̩̳͕̩͙̜̗̗͖̪̠̗͕̳͇̗͎͈̮͚̹̦̰̖̰̤̓͋̔̋̌̆͆͒̇̈́͒͆́͗͛̑̔̔̓͆́̐̈́̍̕̚͘̚͜͠͝͝i̢̧̛̥͚̘͎̮̥̦̯̝͎̻̰͍̟͙̬̭̹͍̼̩̖͙̣̟͌͒͑͋̍̍͐̉͆̓̒̓͂̉̑̇̂̿̀̀̾͂̒́̌̚͘̚̕͟͟͝ͅͅȩ̧̛̮̩̬̬̻̹͚͓̼͍͙̥̯̙̰̱̭͎͕͚̩̜̘̱͊̌̿̀͂̂̇̋̐̑̍̆̌͛̊̀̀̒̈̊͐̎̐̾̓̈́̚͢͜͜͢͡͠͡ͅs̢͎̩͓̲͍̦͎̼̻̮͓̳̹͉̺̞͎͖̘̝̞̞̙͔̿͋̋̇́̀̇̃̂͒̋̓̅̾̔̏͒̏͛̀̅̈̈́̾̊̚͢͢͟͜͜͠͠͠͡ͅ ̨̨̨̨͚̘̳̠̙̼̣͈͍͖̥̫̘͙̘͍̰̘̜̦̜͖̳̈́̅͊͛̽̿̽̊̆͆̂̃͗̅̇̈́̾̒̋̍̐̿̓͑͂͑͟͟͝͞͞͠͡ͅͅa̢̨̛͕͈͈̼̹̙̱̣̦͇͔͍̠̘̦̖͇̥̝̮̭͎̼͍̹̯̗͈̫͒́͂̍̔̉̑̅̓̄͛̐̉͊̆̽̆̇̓̓̈́̔̔̕͘̚͠͠͠͡r̡̨̧̹̥̭͔͖̻̪̭͍̼̰̝͎͇͔̭̭͈̤͕̦̠͙̟͖͌̍̑̃̈́͑̃̽͑̐̃̅̓̃͊̄̈́͛̈́̿̏̐̊̉̀̆͊͛͜͢͠͝͡ͅơ̢̡̧̦͉͉̖͎͖̗̩̰̫̞̘̩̦̳͎̯̺̲̰̳͈̳͖̥͇̿͋̎̂̓̿̍̂̊͐́̎̽̓͑̂̐͆̉̄͋̀͘͘͘̕͞͝͞͝ͅͅư̢̧̡̧̧̛̛̛͈̣̟̺̰̣̭̣̘͓͕̞̥̬͙̣͓̙̳̩͚͎͔͎̟͂͆͑̂̒̓͆̔͗̃̐̂͐̓͒̉̉̑̐͂̕̚͘̚̚͡͡ͅņ̨̛͍͚̘̭͈͙̦̪͉̭̣͚̮̱̰̱̬̪͍̖̲̫͇̮̞̯̝̪͗͂̃̉̃͊͆̉̂̎̋̓͋̿̂̉̂̅͆̐̄̒̀̇́͂̈͜͝͠͡d̡̡̛͚̯͖̦̣͕̱͙͎̫̬̰̱̫̱̲͕̤̥̘̮̬̙͉̦̅̽́̆̌̈́͐͌͆̆̆̏̓̐̓́̌̅̀̆͘̕̕͘͘̚͟͜͠͠͠͞ͅͅ ̡̧̝̹̘̳̼̦̘̥͖̫̟̦͇͖̫̮̖͓̤̙̺̯̜̠̗̓͌̌̾͆̈́̃͂̾̓͆͂̋͂̓̌͆͂̿̌̌̉̀̚̚͟͢͢͢͝͞͠͝͡͡h̡̢̡̧̤͙͉̮͚͙̘̞̭̙̻͍̫̬͈͕͍͍̣͕̫͔̩͍̆͂͂̉̉̇̅͗̓̑́̆͐̿̌͊̇͐̿̃͐̄͆̄̚͜͝͠͞͡͠͡ͅͅḭ̢͙̱̲̹̯͇̰̯̲͓̘̗̜̦̙̭͙̲̦͉̪̻͍̝̮̬̻̬̘̓̍́̍̇́̎͊̍̿̃̉͒̓̍̓̆͂́̎̆͗͛̚͘͘͝͡͝͝͞m̨̨̤͇̭̲̞̫͖̠̞͍̙̗̱̟͔͓̰̳͉̲̫̜̝̩͎͈̹͚̍̀̾́͊̃̈̑͂͌̀̅͂̾̌͊͆̋͑̒̈́̉̐͐͊͑͋͒̐̒͢͠.̢̢̢̠͓͕̼̪̮̠͔̣̹̞̞̼͈̟̜̲͕͚͕̗̲̻̼͐̋̾̅̎͂̆͒̐̄͂̀̉͒̇̒͋̈̊̽͗͛͌͐̎͛̑̋̈͢͢͟͢͠͠ ̡̨̡̛̯̟̳̜̳͔̬̟̖̮̣̰̜͈̙̮͓͓̩̟̯͎̳̹͗͆̈́͌͒͆̿̓̋͐̍͑͊̈́̾̇̂͊̏͛͊͛̉̓̓͋͘͘̚͜͡ͅͅͅO̧̧̨̮̙͇̻͚̖̫͕̱̪̣̳̲̼͔̺̝̺̞̻̜͉͇̽͆̐͊̿͌̀̾́̑̀̈́̃̌́̿̆͑̓̓͆̾̋̓̂͂̓̒̚͢͟͢͜͜͝͞ṋ̢̨̢̨̨͙̠͔͍͙̣̭̗̰͓̻͚̮̣̤̫̳̲̠͖̯͍̺̞̂̓͆̀̋̓͆̑̿̃̑̐̑͒͑̅̋̔̓͆̓̆̒̈͛̾̊́͢͡͞͠l̨̧̡̡̨̫̫̙̲̣͕͕̺̝͇̙͉̜̩̺̯̰̖͙̻̗͖̫̓̀̑̔̉̆̍͌̿̊̌̽̐̓͒̀̽̓̆͆̌́̓̎̄́̾͑̎̕͢͜͝ͅy̧̨̧͕̬̦͍̙̱̤̣̼̱̙͎̮̰̞̝͓̲̞̯̰̗̬̝͛̀̃͗̑̌̎̿͛̏̓̔́͋̎̊͂̅͋̌̋͊͗̈́̂̓́͋͆̚̚͜͢͟ͅ ̧̢̛̛̹͚̫͓̭̰̹̻͔̲̺̗̹̱̘͉̙̖͈͙̥̘̠̪̻̀̈́͋̀͗͐̃͛́̃͑͒͊̿̽̅̎̀̿̔͋̿̀̚̕͘͜͢͜͢͞͝͝w̨̢̬͔̖̣͎͔̱͚̣̭̦̲̜̩̞̯̮̮̫͓̬̦̱̱̟̰̑̓̂̇̔̽̾̓͆́̇͌͊̅͐̇͌͑̆̋͛͛̎̔̀́̈͘̚͜͟͠͞ͅi̧̛̬͚̤̗̘̮̯͔͚̣̝̲̞͓̘̲͇̦͕̲̗̜̮͎̖̳̬͙̻͑̿̏̽́̑͆̎͛̿͌̀̓̑̈́́̂̀̌̃̒͛̃̑̎̓͜͝͠͝͠ţ̣̦̠͓͇̤͎͕̮̪̳̘̩̺̦̗̣̹̹͖̖̤͎̟͇̹͍̦̈͋̆̔̃͐̀̓̀̽͋̉̑͐̆̍́̈́̓́̋͋̀̇̊͂̀̾͟͜͠͝͝h̨̡̛̩̗̪͚͎̥̮̜̭̭͇͎̖̠͈͔̦̝̥͎̞͎͚̳͍̦̖́̿͛̆͗̆̋̿͗̀͒̈͌̂̉̔̽̈̇̄͆̇͂̀̊̆͢͡͡͝͝ͅ ̧̧̢̢͇̥͕͔͉͍͙̺͎̭̟̬̤̪̘̱̖̖̗̙̘̞̟̖̩̔̂͑̑̃̊̄̓͗̋̒́̏̊̓̒̏̿̓̋̏̽̔̂̚͘͢͜͞͡͡͝͡m̧̢̢̡̡̨̛̙͕͓̙̳̭̺͈͖̖̳̟͕̻̟̖̗̗̺̳̲̬̻̟̊̀̋͌̌̈̉̈̏̓̄̒́̄͗͊͌̾́̋̉̔̇̏̀́̚͟͞͞͝ư̡̨̥̼̮̙̞̫̯̩͓͚̜̟͓͓͎̖̞̣̺̮̞̞̰̘̟͈̤̍̽͗̈́̀̐̈̃͂͆͂͒̐̋͆́̋͗̈̍͛́̈͆͂̉̚͟͝͠͠ͅc̨̨̛̛̠͔̘̰̱̯͓͇̯̦̤̰̘̙̯̞̹̪̘̳̰̯͓͚̟̞͖̱̮̔̽͑̂̆͌̈̋̓͌͗͊́̍̓̌̐̀̓̀̄̽̎̃͂͘͝͡͞ḩ̨̨̛̮͎̟̤͍̹̪̺͎͕̗̲̠̺͍̪̞͓̟͔̗̜͉̱̜͐̓̾́͛͗̈́̆̓̔̐̈́͂̓͂̀̀̅̎́̍̋̐̊̕͟͟͞͠͡͞͞ͅ ̢̧̡̡̛̞̙͓̩̺̼̰̣̳̯͖͎̯̥̯̙͓͚̟̣̩̰͍͑̈́̎̐̋̓̂̑̈͐͛͛͌̽̃̍̆̆̌̀̑̽͑̿̀͐̎͘͘͢͟͜͠ͅm̨̧̛̭̥̳̞̞̙͕͈͓̝̮͉̺͇̠͎͙͍̩͓͇͍̝͔̹̼̹͖̬̓̇̅̈͐͊͋̌̽̍͂̏́̀̎̽͂̀͋̐̌̿̅͊́̒͋͠͝͝ȍ̧̡̨̨̻͖̩̫̫̠̥̬̤͙͈̦͎̩̯͕͈͔̺͎̖̥̺̀͂͗́̎̆͌̈́̉̐͗́́̒̈́̍͌͗̔͆̓̒͊͂͒͌̒͜͟͢͟͡͞͡ṛ̢̨̧̢̞͇̺͚̤͖͙͖͔͚͇̯̺̮̯̩̰͓͓͕͉͚͓̹̲̙̊̐͋̍̃̿̃͌͌̈̀̋̇̀̌̉̒͆̓̃̌̒̕͡͡͝͡͠͠͞͡ȇ̡̢̢̫̱͖̪̙͉̠̜̹̘͕̖̻̰̻̻̫̰͉̦̤̬̤͉͌̾̓̓̀̈́͂̒͋̇͒̔͊̈̅͊̇͆̏͆͗͘͘̚̚͘͜͢͜͟͡͡͝͡ ̧̡̨̢̧̰͓̖̘̜͖̦̠̞̗͍͖̱̫̱͚̮̣͙͎̤̮͌̊͛́̓̒̌̀̔̎̿̊̓̉͗̆͐̉̄̓̑̑̄̐́̌̚̚͘͟͜͜͞͡ͅr̢̢͈̩͎̮̤̬̝̤̣̫̜͖̰͇̜̱̦̦̹̦̦̜͙̪̽̀͊̋́̏͋̈̀͂͐͐̈́̋̃͒̈́̆̃́̊̈̈́͘͜͟͢͝͠͝͠͝͡͞ͅͅä̡̢̢̧̟̫̦̭̖̳̳͎͇̘͉̯̲̜̱̘͉͕̮̙̯̳̜̤̼̬͛̑͆͋͂͆͋̿̄̀̄̄̎̄̑̈́̿͗̍̊̈́̿̒̚͘͜͞͞͝͡͡ṇ̨̢̧̛̛̩͚̬̤̱̣͇̳̤͚̹̳͇̯̹͚͕̗̘͔̻̰̗͎̙͌̂̃͊̅͆̅́̃̇͌̔͊̂̓̀̎̍̈͂̈́͐́͘͜͜͝͞͡͞͡g̨͙̞̺̼̫̮̪̦̹̞̼̱͇̘̲̻̝͚̖̟̣̝̜̦̪̣̜̗̥̃̿̽́̄̋̒̉͋̅͌̄̊̌̈͆̐͐́̔̓̓̉̑͐͐̎̾͊̽̕͜e̢̢̛̖͙̙̣̬͍̦̘̣̘̻̦̠̮̭̠͎̗̫̯̥̺̫̟̯̹͔̾͊̋̎̔̋̐̆̊̃̀̉̋̏̾̾͆͑̉̄̊̈́̓̿͗̀̇͘̕͜͢͝.̧̛̥͕͙̮̼̭͔̜̰̦̦̖͚͉͇͕̫͔̯̠̳̜̰͚͎̣͗́͊̓̆̀͆̆͋̈͊̅̍̾̇͂̇̿͋͆̀͗̒̑̔̈́͘͢͜͟͝͡͠ͅ

[DATA UNAVAILABLE DUE TO FILE CORRUPTION - SKIPPING FILE.]

-

U.W.H. [Unidentified Weightless Humanoid] - Pending Specification Classification | Gravity:

Description: [CLASSIFIED]

-

Oh and while I'm at it, here's a picture of what you look like:

Yeah just pop in your right eye and your left hand and we're all set - we don't need to go through that ordeal all over again-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
213 54 18
Shota was in his twenties when his family told him the news. They adopted a nine year old boy. After their parents died, each other were all they had...
19.9K 715 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
85.1K 2.1K 60
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...