Kind of a Pretty Boy isn't he...

By GreteL11s

Brance Lovestory More

! Disclaimers !
I "hate" him?
Soft soft spot
Sunshine
Lie?
Apology
Hug
School
Hospital
Bruce
Kiss

;)

685 3 10
By GreteL11s

Bruce's POV:

I wake up feeling great. I hope to see Vance at school more then just in the fourth period. I get dressed in some of my best clothes and get my brown school bag. I went down the stairs to my mum calling for breakfast.

"Good morning mum." I greet my mum as I'm giving her a little hug. "Yes yes to you too, but now come eat breakfast already. I bet you don't want to be late, do you?" "No." I eat my toast and orange juice breakfast, thank my mum and go outside with my dark blue coat. I unlock my green bike, I thenk take the bike and start going to school. It doesn't take longer then 10 minutes scene school is near me.

While biking to school I see Vance locking the door to his house. A little weird to think that Vance lives all alone, but oh well. It's really not my business. "HIIIIII!" I happily yell to him, he turns around and smiles. "Well hello! What has made you so happy today?" He asks while laughing. "You;)" I start laughing and biking faster and soon get to school.

Vance's POV:

I turn around and I'm surprised to see Bruce biking and greeting me. "Well hello! What has made you so happy today?" I laugh. "You." Bruce answers winking at me while laughing, then bikes away. My heart instantly starts beating faster as he does that and my cheeks turn red. I start walking to school blushing the whole time.

I'm at school and see Bruce's bike on the bike stand.
A little time passes and I'm going to my third period, biology. It's quite a boring class and I was actually about to fall asleep but luckily Finn tapped on my shoulder.
Finn is a really good friend, he sometimes helps me when I'm stuck on a question. I usually don't need or ask for help but rarely I really do. "Vance, you were about to fall asleep again." I shiver while putting my head up. "Thanks bro. Oh and could I talk to you after class? Its about Bruce." I wanted to ask him if he knows that is Bruce gay or just does he like boys, scene I know he's best friends with him and they both play baseball together. "Yeah sure." We both nod and get along with the rest of the class.

The class ends and me and Finney go into the quiet nook of the hallway. "So what's up? Is everything fine? I didn't even know you guys talked." Finn question's me surprised. "Well first of all yes I'm fine I think and second we know each other cause he helped me after the fight, well that's how I got to know him better atleast. The thing is that I want to know if Bruce likes uh- um you know, guys.," I ask Finn stumbling with my words.

"Oh. Well actually Bruce has his eye on someone from school for a long time now but he won't tell me who it is, but what I do know is that the person he's talking about is a he, so I think that answers your question." "Thanks Finn. See you around!" I say as I'm going to my next class slowly running, basically just walking with a little more speed. The next class is English, it's with Bruce.

Sence he sits behind me I think I want to pass some notes to him in class.
I walk into class and see Bruce sitting in his seat scribbling something on a piece of paper. I sit in my seat infront of Bruce. I decided to pass him a letter.

"What are you scribbling?"
-Vance
I pass the note to him.

"Just something, and I'm not really scribbling, drawing to be exact:)"
-Bruce

I really wonder what he's drawing. Now I'm eagerd to know.

"Hello class. Today we'll be learn verbs again. Open page 36 to 37 of your workbooks and do exercise 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7." Mrs. Jill told us.

Twenty minutes after the teacher stopped teaching us verbs again the class starts doing the exercises. I'm doing quite well but stuck on exercise 6. I bet Bruce knows the answers to this.

"HellOoOo."

"What?"

"Do you have the answers to 6? I'm stuck on it."

"Yes I do but I won't give them to you."

"Bruce WhhYyYyY?"

"You have to do them yourself, that's how you learn stuff."

"But pleaseee, pretty pleaseee. I'll cry and that's on you."

"Vance. You don't cry. And if you surprisingly do then I know you won't cry at shit like this:/"

"Okay fair point and kinda hurt but please. Be a Good Boy and give me the answers;)"

After about a minute or two he finally passes me a note. I really hope it's the answers. I really really wanted to see
Bruce's face when reading that lmao.

"Oh god. Fine.
Bear, bore, born.
Beget, begot, begotten.
Bereave, bereft, bereft.
There, Happy?"

Hah he gave up. Wait. Did he just give up because I called him Good Boy or am I just crazy. A bit fruity but oh well.

I put the answers in my workbook. And write another note.

"Yes I am actually. Thank you Darling."

I giggle as I give him the note.

Bruce's POV:

"Okay fair point and kinda hurt but please. Be a Good Boy and give me the answers;)"

I read off that note. WHAT, "Good Boy" who does he think I am? A simp? Hell nah. Okay maybe.. but at this point my heart was beating really fast and I was blushing so hard. Fine I'll give up but only for him.
After writing the answers on the note and passing it to Vance I felt this weird feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before, more then just butterflies. God I just Love Vance so much..

After I passed him the note I see him writing the answers in his workbook.
I look at the clock, 11:37. The class ends in 11:45, only 8 minutes more.

Looking back at Vance I see him folding the note, he passes it to my while giggling. Giggling? Vance Hopper giggling, what has happened to the universe. Anyways.

I start reading the note. DARLING. Oh I'm gonna get him back. I know that he absolutely HATES pet names himself.

"Well I feel very great to make you happy Vancey;)"

Hah! This better be good. I think to myself.

Vance's POV:

I feel really energetic right now it's crazy. I'm too happy to tease Bruce. I suddenly see a crumbled up paper thrown at my desk. I didn't expect another note. I read it. Oh no he didn't. Vancey!? Really?? I Hate when people call me pet names.

"Oi shut the fuck up, thanks."

I write on the note. I then crumble in my fist and throw it to Bruce.
I suppose he read it already cause after that I didn't get a note back.

It's 10:42, schools so stupid.

Bruce's POV:

The bell finally rang and the class ended. I pack my things and started to go out the classroom to go to my fifth period, maths. Just when I pass the door I feel someone putting something in the side pocket of my bag where my water was, it was Vance. I look at him and he just winks and leaves for his next class. What the-. I think to myself but drift it away and keep walking.

After School.

I take my bike off the bike stand and go home. Last time I saw Vance was when I went to get lunch and he sat in the far back but I was sitting at front, he was still as beautiful as always. I get home and put my bike beside the house. The house is locked to I took my key and unlocked the door. I went inside to find that no one is home. I make myself a toast and go upstairs to my room.

After I ate the toast I was thirsty so I wanted to drink something. Oh yeah I have some of my water left from school. I think to myself. I take the water out of my bags pocket. What. Something fell out while I was taking my drink. Oohhh its Vance's note, why haven't I read it already? Probably because I got distracted by him winking but oh well.

"Love your outfit today btw. The hoodie is probably my favourite."

I read off of it. Vance noticed my outfit. This morning I was wearing my best clothes and he noticed. That's so cute. I think to myself. Now that Vance loves the hoodie I love it too.
I taped the note to my wall that was beside my bed and the other notes that stayed with me after class.

I do my homework and go to sleep thinking about Him. Again.

1506 Words

MY WORDS:
This one is longer so you have to give me a little more time for the next one. Byebyee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.1K 19
i started writing this as a joke and probably won't be updated, enjoy <3 started 08.17.22 from the black phone top tags: #1 - #bruceyamadaxvancehoppe...
30.6K 300 27
BRANCE? BRANCE, BRANCE BRANCE? BRANCE🤭
82.9K 931 28
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ?" "ɴᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ⵊ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ǫᴜᴇᴇʀs<3"
4.8K 120 20
another brance bc I say so 😗🧟‍♂️🙏🏻😛