Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧The Revelation♧

739 19 1
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One:
🌬Air💨

Chapter 3:
🌬The Revelation💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A chance encounter turns Korra from Pro-Bending Spectator to Pro-Bending Star, with her new teammates, Mako and Bolin, the Fire Ferrets earn a place I'm the Championship Tournament.

But meanwhile, an anti-bending revolution brews in Republic City.

Who are the Equalists, and what nefarious plan does the mysterious man behind the mask have in store for our hero?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After a minute of waiting Amon called back but this time Y/N answered rather than Mr. Sato.

Y/N: Amon!!~ You called, now tell me what you're planning?

It was silent on the other line. Y/N was getting impatient but still held his smile, but his aura around says differently.

Y/N: Amon~ You better speak or—

Pausing looking behind him looking directly at Mr. Sato. He knew if he did anything to him it probably wouldn't cause much damage.

He turned back to the telephone smiling once more and squinting his eyes.

Y/N: Don't tell you're concerned that someone found out so quickly. I know Mr. Sato is good point your game but why not add— more pieces?

Still silent but finally someone spoke on the other line.

Amon: Enlighten me. What are you proposing?

Smiling he made a small laugh and began to explain the 'master plan' to Amon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leaving the estate or work department Y/N began to walk away ro his apartment.

While walking he saw Bolin out sitting with his pet red panda, Pabu, doing tricks?

He watched from afar snickering that not many were interested in watching and seeing only one person gave him a single yuan.

Then all of a sudden he saw some shady, sketchy people come out of a car talking to him. Still not making any kovemt watch the scene play out and see Bolin go with them in the car.

Y/N: Oh Bolin~~ you sure are stupid. But let's wait and see a little long for the Avatar shall we...Amane.

He took the photo out showing his younger self and his twin older brother.

Walking away he headed back to his apartment.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Korra: He has to be around here right?

Mako: Of course he should. He usually comes here.

Mako remarked back to the tan women in front of him.

She sighed and hopped off her large animal friend. She saw a bunch of kids even more a semi-tall man with black hair and orange streaks.

He was smiling at the kids asking for something.

Mako, a semi-tall and dark haired boy, walked over.

Mako: Hey Skoochy, have you seem my brother.

Skoochy: Maybe.. my memory is bit— foggy.

Mako sighed and he was about to hand the kid money til the other tall man stopped him.

???: No need. I can help, I got the information.

Mako looked at the other guy seeing he was smiling and found it oddly sketchy and suspicious.

Korra looked at him seeing he was almost the same height as Mako but also slightly taller than Bolin.

Mako: And who are you?

???: I'll tell you later. You said you needed help finding Bolin correct? I think I know where he might be.

Smiling he showed he closed canine teeth at both teenagers. He began walking and saw the rather large animal.

???: Well aren't you big. You look even tastier than the small animal.

The larger animal growled at the other male but was surprise when he randomly touched its cheek.

Y/N: Haha!! I'm kidding, I'm not gonna eat you. Now~ how about you take us somewhere near the place I'm going to tell you.

From afar Korra heard what the other dark haired male said to her animal friend, Naga.

She saw Naga growling but then stopped when she saw him rub her fur. Then got on her.

Y/N: Well aren't you being very cooperative.

Looking up he saw both people still standing at the same spot.

Y/N: Aren't you guys coming? Or should I leave you behind.

Korra and Mako glared at the male.

Korra: As if!! Naga wouldn't do that to me!!

Not fazed at all he looked down at the large white animal. Smiling and laughing like a child he began to rub Naga's head.

Y/N: So your Naga, huh!! That's a nice name! I'm Y/N Naga!!

Korra still having a glare at him seeing Naga calming down from the head rubs he was giving. She sighed heavily and walked over to him and Naga.

Pushing Y/N off Naga and getting and Mako following setting behind Korra.

Y/N pouted and sighed but ignored it and got on either way behind Mako.

Y/N: Okay Naga! Head straight forward to an empty warehouse!!

Naga slowly turned around and headed straight forward to where Y/N asked.

Korra was surprise that Naga obliged to the strange man. But ignored it for now only focusing on saving her teammates brother and friend.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Finally reaching the destination they all saw a warehouse with people going in and out.

Y/N: Alright Naga, you can stop here. We'll walk the way there.

Mako: And why should we listen to you? Even more, how do you know my brother?

Mako interrogated Y/N in slight annoyance and anger in his voice.

All Y/N did in response was grabbed Mako's shoulder pulling him back towards him. Making direct eye contact and nose few inches away.

Smiling and squinting his eyes.

Y/N: No need to hostile. I just know him and don't you want to save your brother? Or— aRe YOu gOIng to LEave hiM Behind?

Mako froze from the last statement. He loved and cares for his younger brother. Korra watched what was happening hearing the last statement.

Korra pulling Mako by his collar glaring at the male with a black patch with red writing on his left.

Korra: We are not leaving Bolin behind! We're his friends and family, and we don't leave them behind!!

Unfazed by this he still held smile looking at Korra and Mako.

Y/N: Maybe, buy how would I know when my own twin brother died. Haha!!

Laughing at this both Korra and Mako looked at each in concern and shock. Pulling them from their current thought, they saw him walk away.

Mako: That was offly—

Korra: concerning? Yeah, but right now let's focus on rescuing Bolin.

Nodding they followed Y/N not far behind in pursuit.

A large stopped them from entering any further in question.

Large Man: Invitation?

Mako and Korra looked at each then the large man Co fused and slight worried about the 'Invitation.

Y/N taking the sheet of paper with the picture of Amon out of his pocket and showed it to the man.

Y/N: It's this correct?

The large man looked at the flyer in Y/N's hand nodding. Then looked behind looking at Korra who had Mako's red scarf and a hat on her head.

Y/N: They're with me big fella!

Nodding opening the door for all three people to enter.

Large Man: The revelation is upon us my brothers and sister.

The man smiled letting in Y/N and the suppose "couple" inside the warehouse.

The moment they've entered they saw a lot of people in here then both Korra and Mako expected it to be. Y/N wasn't fazed as he knew what Amon was planning.

Y/N: I guess you like putting on a show don't you. Well hope you don't mind having a bit of trouble here.

Getting close to the front they heard a man's voice.

Random man: Please welcome your hero, your savior Amon!

Y/N rolled his eyes at this, side eyeing both Korra and Mako watching their facial expressions.

They all saw Amon rise from the floor with a few men behind him standing in a certain position with their heads low and arms behind them with legs spread slightly.

Amon walked forward to the microphone on the stage.

Amon: My quest for equality began many years ago. When I was a boy, my family and I lived, on a small farm. We weren't rich, and none of us were benders. This made us very easy targets for the Firebender who extorted my father.

Amon explained his backstory to rhe people who mainly a bunch of Non-Benders.

Y/N could care less about the backstory, he began to walk away catching Korra's and Mako's attention.

Korra: *lowers voice* Hey! Where are you going?

Stopping and turning showing his smile.

Y/N: We don't have time to listen to sappy backstory. Just find Bolin I've got some things to do.

With that he left leaving Korra and Mako behind. They looked at each and nodded ready to rescue their friend/brother.

Y/N on the other hand looked at one of the unprotected person who works for Amon.

Walking to him he caught the man off guard, placing one hand on his mouth to muffle the sound and the other grabbing his hand.

Y/N smiled so devious and sadistic making the other male scared, probably even more scared than Amon.

Y/N: Now~ be a good boy and let me use you and this suit for this 'mission' of mine.

The man hesitantly nodding and getting pushed to the wall only to be round house kicked in the face to unconsciousness.

Smiling at the unconscious man he took off the uniform on him and putting on him inside. Grabbing the electronic batons and placing behind his back.

Y/N: Let's put on a show shall we— Amon~~ Hehehe!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Pictures of Tsukasa on the facial expressions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...
39.2K 1.6K 17
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜...
47.1K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
2.8K 188 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...