For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

18 4 2
By FeetPepper

Killian POV

Today was the day of my mother's execution. It was a somber occasion. All of the family has gathered for Sunday dinner though there wasn't much conversation. The menu was roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables, Catherine's favorite.

Dad was eating with us. It was going to be his last meal before imprisonment. His spirits were up.

"Just so we're clear, none of you are going to execute your mother. That is my job," my Dad says.

"No. Killian is Alpha. It's his job. You shouldn't have to kill your own mate. You can't get a closer relationship," Catherine says.

"Just wait until you have kids," he says. "You'll see what a close relationship is."

"She's right though," I say. "It is my duty. I can do it Dad."

"Over my dead body," my father says.

"I'll do it. I have no attachment to her plus I'm the reason she's dying," Ronan says.

"She's the reason she's dying," I say. "She brought this on herself by her actions."

"Why don't you guys draw straws? Lila asks. "That way it's fair and equitable."

"I'll get them," Catherine says.

She runs in the kitchen and returns with straws. "Short straw is the executioner."

My father drew the short straw right away. Everyone got extra quiet after that? I saw Lila trying to comfort Ronan. He probably really wanted to execute her. Then she reached out and grabbed my hand.

We wrapped up dinner and all headed outside. None of us knew how he was going to do it. The guards had her tied to a post. The pack gathered around with us in the front.

"We are here to witness the execution of Luna Angela. She has been sentenced for faking the death of her eldest son Ronan Monroe who is with us this evening," I say.

"Do you have any final words, Luna Angela?" I ask.

"You're all going to regret this someday and I will be laughing in my grave," she says.

"Executioner, take your place," I say. "By your leave he shall carry out her sentence. What say you?"

The pack all screamed for her death.

"May it be so," I shout.

My father extends his canines and tears out her throat. A cry is heard like a wounded animal and my father falls to the ground. I notice that the noise is not coming from him. I look around and see Lila comforting a crying Ronan.

I immediately run over to him and help her. I begin talking comforting words in his mind while Lila says them out loud. I hold them both tightly and wait for his cries to subside.

He crawls over to our father and hugs him.
I mouth to the guards to get her down and out of the way. We all knew this would be hard but I didn't expect this.

My father embraces Ronan and they both cry hard. The pack all have sympathetic looks on their faces, but I ask them to disperse. We waited as long as it took for them to compose themselves.

Ronan wiped away his tears and then stood up. "I can't let you imprison him for three years," he says.

"It's okay son. I deserve so much more," my father said.

"Please Dad, don't do this. I need you more than I thought," Ronan says.

"It's okay son. You can always visit me. I'll be around," he says.

Before I sentence him, do we want to vote again?" I ask.

There was a resounding"yes".

"I feel that Dad has already carried out his punishment," Ronan says.

"Joey, Catherine?" I ask.

"We agree," Joey says as Catherine nods.

"Then we're done here," I say.

Dad starts crying again and Ronan comforts him. Joey goes behind him and hugs him too. He reaches out a hand to me and I get in there. Catherine shoves her way through.

Everybody else left and gave us privacy. It was a tear filled event that we would remember forever.

Later that night, in the bedroom, Ronan was rough with Lila. I didn't interrupt because she seemed to be enjoying it. To me, it seemed like he was punishing her with the hair pulling and biting. Ultimately, I had to leave the room.

I went to my office to continue my work. I have proposals from contractors that I need to go over. Ronan should really be here for this. I also had blueprints for the new pack house. Construction was already under way. We just needed to decide which plans we liked.

Ronan: Where'd you go?

Killian: I'm in my office if you're done abusing our mate.

Ronan: I wasn't abusing her. Just because you don't like it rough doesn't mean we can't.

Killian: Don't 'we' me. Come here and help me finish this. We have to make a decision by Friday.

Ronan: I'm beat. I just wondered where you went. See you in the morning.

He cut the link before I could say anything else. Lila came into the office shortly after. She came in and straddled me.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"I'm fine. Why?" She asks.

"Because he was being rough with you. Is he always like that?" I ask.

She nods then puts her head on my chest. I wasn't sure how to handle that. It disturbed me but she seemed to like it.

"Do you enjoy it when he's like that?" I ask.

"Most of the time. We have a safe word for when he goes too far for me," she says.

"Have you ever used the safe word?" I ask.

"No. Not yet. It feels a different kind of good. You should try it some time," she says.

"I'm not going to bite you," I say.

"I really like the bites," she says. "I'm leaving tomorrow so I figured I would check in and see if you wanted me one time."

"You didn't get enough with that?"

"He never lets me be on top. You do," she says.

"So you want to fuck me?" I ask.

She nods her head again. I pull her head up and kiss her, allowing her to be on top like she likes.

Lila POV

I woke up sandwiched between two hot Alphas. They were pretty warm too. I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Ronan woke up and stretched.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says. "Come here."

I walk over to him and he grabs me and places me beside him. He starts tickling me and I flail around waking up Killian. He's pissed. He gets out of bed and slams the bathroom door complaining about people not letting him sleep. I hear the toilet flush and Killian comes back out.

"What do you say about switching positions this time?" Ronan asks.

"I'm not in the mood for you. We have work to do so let's get that done and you two can be on your way," Killian says.

I feel completely rejected. I know I must have made a face because he says, "Lila, we need your input on the pack house too."

That perks me up a bit. Once that is completed, we'll all be living together. We all went down to his office. I satô on the couch bored while they decided what roads to build, land to clear and the like.

"Can we go get breakfast," I asked.

"Go ahead. We're almost done," Ronan says.

"No we're not, but you should go," Killian says.

I'm just sit back down. Eventually they get to the blueprints for the pack house. There's lots of details I had no idea about. Thankfully in all of them I get an office with its own door. The biggest dispute was the number of rooms. I wanted the largest number so my kids had their own rooms.

Ronan suggested the middle number and have guests use one of the old pack houses. Killian wanted them torn down. The arguing continued for more than an hour so I left to go get breakfast.

When I returned they decided on a mix so everyone gets something. I get my bedrooms, Killian gets to tear down a pack house and Ronan gets to keep one.

A lot of compromises had to be made. Halfway through construction, it was time for me to have my babies. Ronan and Killian were both in the room with me as I pushed and strained to have these kids. We named our son Evan and our daughter Elise. She was born first and would be Alpha unless she chose to rule with her brother.

Ronan came to stay with us since Killian insisted that I stay in one place with the kids. Since he was the father, his place was where we stayed.

I couldn't wait until the new pack house was built because that would be our home and not just Killian's or Ronan's. We decided that we were going to knock down Ronan's pack house because Killian's was more modern. We had to move all his stuff and got on with the demolition.

The new pack house was almost built. They were just putting in the finishing touches. All the new furniture was being installed and I was happy to see everything come to fruition.
We moved in shortly after.

Life became routine after a while. I was growing restless until Killian got a call one day. "Alpha Killian," he says. "Is that right? Yeah. Bring him here. Okay. See you soon."

"Who was that?" I ask.

"One of my warriors. They captured Alpha Marvin," he says.

"And you're bringing him here? Why not his own pack?" I ask.

"We're one in the same now," he says.

"I don't want that man near my kids," I say.

"Calm down. They'll bring him to the old pack house. They don't know about this one yet. They've been on the hunt since before we started planning," he says.

"Are you going to tell Ronan?" I ask.

"Tell me what," Ronan says walking into the room.

I keep my mouth shut. This was Killian's deal and I was not getting involved. Though I am apprehensive about his reaction, I stay in the room.

"My scouts have located Marvin and my warriors are bringing him in," Killian says.

"Is that so? What are you planning on doing with him?" Ronan asks.

"I think we're past fighting. What would you have done to him?" Killian asks.

"Me? I'd just kill the bastard. I'd fight him to the death. I would love to tear his throat out with everyone watching," Ronan says.

"Am I to take it that you want to be the one to take care of him?" Killian asks.

"I absolutely want to be the one to take care him. He's worse than the monsters under the bed because he's real. He tormented me my entire childhood," Ronan says.

"Well if that's what you want, this is where we will leave it," Killian says.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea guys," I say.

"What do you mean," Ronan asks.

"Killian still has a challenge out on him and if he doesn't fight him he'll give up his pack," I say. "The way that's set up it sounds like you two will be fighting."

"The challenge was issued to an individual, not just the Alpha of the pack. Just because I kill him it won't mean I'll have to fight Killian, Ronan says.

"Are you sure about that," I ask.

"I'm sure. I'm the one who challenged him and I was very precise in my wording," Killian says.

I don't want this man anywhere near my family. Just get it over with," I say. "It doesn't seem like it would be a very fair fight but I'm so done with it."

"He won't be coming here. You won't have to worry about that," Killian says. "Just stay here when they arrive and you won't even have to hear anything."

"I don't like this. It feels off," I say.

"You're just being paranoid, babe. Everything is going to be fine," Killian says.

A/N the photo is of the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.1K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
362K 7.7K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
603K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
414K 16.1K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...