His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

By Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... More

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Dancing with the Devil
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
During the storm Part II.
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

Re-written

4.7K 105 123
By Sakunasgirl

Your head is ringing from last nights bender, and your stomach is all over the damn place. After the little situation with Ryo you met up with Maki and Nobara again in which you three decided to get extremely shit faced, especially Nobara who Maki had to take home after she puked In a bush outside, Despite all of that though you guys had a blast.

You knock on Satoru's door a second time hoping that he'll answer as he's been acting extremely weird for the past two days, what worried you the most is his lack of texts, Gojo loves sending memes and he hasn't sent one ever since that whole attack ordeal went down and aside from that something just feels completely off with him.

You realized that maybe it's too early to be knocking on his door especially on his day of rest, but just as you're about to walk away his door opens and there stands a shirtless six foot three muscular Satoru rubbing his eyes.

His hair is messy and scattered covering his brows and his blindfold isn't on, the only thing on him is a pair of black sweatpants hanging right below his V-line, he rests his elbow on the door and leans against it squinting his eyes at the light coming in from the hallway.

"Hey" You tell him with a smile on your face, while also trying not to drool at your bestfriends body.

"Hi" He says.

"I'm sorry I know it's early" You tell him. "I can come back la-"

"what's up?" He interrupts hoping it's nothing serious so he can go back to bed.

"Just wanted to check up on you, you haven't answered any of my texts so I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." You trail off.

"I don't have to answer your texts all the time y/n" He tells you seriously.

A small feeling of sadness  hits you in your chest hits you, but you choose to ignore it. Maybe your bestfriend is just having an off day right? you tell yourself.

"right..yeah um..so how are you?" You say chearfully, changing the subject.

"I'm fine, I'd be better if I was still asleep" He says.

"Right..so do you want to do something later today? Just us? we can go get some food or maybe hit the arcade or the movies?" You smile.

"I'm busy today" He lies to you.

"Oh.. well what about tomorrow after training? There's a carnival in town maybe we can go there"

"y/n.." He says pinching the bridge of his nose trying to figure out how to lie to you gain, though to you it looks like he's plain annoyed and Irritated with you.

"Did I do something?" You blurt out.

"What?" He says.

"Did I do something? because ever since we got attacked you've been acting weird, almost like you've been avoiding me" You tell him.

You're already an overthinker as it is, and you can't help but to start replaying every moment you've had with him since the attack until you spot something that you may have done or said wrong but nothing comes to mind. You look down fidgeting with your hands nervously as your anxiety starts to take over.

"Can you just tell me if I did something to you or said something wrong to you?" You say feeling the nausea from your hangover getting gradually worse.

"You didn't" He says. "You didn't do anything wrong" he admits.

"So why are you acting like this?" you ask him.

"Can we not do this right now?" He sighs.

"So when will we? When you finally get tired of avoiding me?" You ask him holding your stomach feeling your guts turn.

"Can we talk about this another time?" He says.

"Satoru." You tell him settling on a conclusion that your anxiety has developed. "Are you tired of me?" you ask him truthfully. "Am I just not a good friend anymore?" you ask him with beads of sweat running down your face as your stomach gets worse.

His face goes from serious to hurt in a matter of seconds, he could never get tired of you, he wants to spend every second of the day with you. All he ever does is think about you and how amazing you are. Has he been that much of a dick to you in the past two days that this is what you think is going on? and how could you ever think that you're not a good friend to him?

"y/n I-" his words get interrupted by you darting back to your room. Leaving him there stranded and confused until he hears you retching and dry heaving from two doors down, he wanted to go after you  to make sure you were okay but instead  he shut his door and he got in the shower.

You hunch over the toilet spilling your guts out violently. Thankfully your hair was already tied back.

After a few seconds you sit back taking a deep breath but that's cut short when your nausea comes back again and you're over the toilet again puking.

"God please, Ill never drink again" you whine lifting your head up when you're done. You lean back against the wall as you sit on the bathroom floor, you don't want to move incase the feeling comes back and you now realize that maybe confrontation while being hungover isn't the best mix. You feel yourself start to get cold but at the same time feel yourself sweating bullets, you've always hated this part about hangovers, it's always the worst for you.

Satoru probably thinks you're insane now for taking off in the middle of him talking you think to yourself, not like he would seem to care anymore. He made it very clear that you annoy him now, he didn't even have to really say it to actually say it but you can't seem to understand why, you don't recall doing or saying anything wrong for him to treat you the way that he did at the door.

After what seemed to be about twenty minutes on the floor, and feeling confident enough that you wouldn't throw up again, you cleaned up your bathroom and stepped into the shower, the scalding hot water making you feel better than you expected. You scrubbed your body thoroughly and stood under the hot water until you felt like you were on the verge of passing out.

After throwing on a hoodie and some shorts you turned your lights off and closed your curtains. You turned on your AC on full blast. You decided that a nap would probably help you right now and you also decided to leave Gojo alone for the time being until you felt better.

You sit on your bed but quickly get up when you hear a knock on your door. Opening your door you see your best-friend standing there with some soup from your favorite restaurant and a Gatorade with a hoodie over his head.

"Hey" he says shamefully.

"Hi" you reply.

"A little birdie told me you were hungover" he says holding up the bag

"Does the little birdie happened to be named Maki Zenin?" You ask.

"Maybe" he says.

"Can we talk?" He adds after hesitating awkwardly  for a few seconds.

"Yeah" you say opening the door and stepping to the side.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asks.

"No, I'm too scared I'll puke again" you laugh.

"Well here- just eat this slowly" he says putting down the items and taking the soup out of the bag as you close the door and lock it behind you.

He pulls a chair out for you next to him, he helps you slowly sit down and hands you a spoon. You take the spoon and take a small spoonful of the hot broth, exhaling a sigh of relief when the warm liquid hits your stomach.

"Mmm"

"Good?" He asks.

"Mhm" you nod your head with your eyes closed in bliss.

"I'm glad" he says awkwardly watching you take a few more spoonful's of the soup before speaking again.

"So about earlier, what I wanted to say before you-you kn-"

"Vomited my brains out?" You interrupt.

"Yeah that, what I wanted to say was I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been such a dick that you started to feel like I was sick of you or something.. I'd never ever get tired of you"  he says.

"I didn't mean for you to feel like that, I know how bad your anxiety gets so I should've said something" he adds.

"It's okay" you tell him.

"It's not, and I'll make it up to you I promise" he says.

"I know you will" you say to him genuinely.

"I just want to know why.." you say clearing your throat softly. "Why were you avoiding me so much?" You ask him.

He looks down , clearly not wanting to answer the question, but he's a man of his word and he promised that he'd make it up to you and the only way he can do that is by telling you the truth.

"I wanted to keep you safe" he says.

"Keep me safe? " You ask.

"The night we got attacked, the cursed spirit I exorcised..it could speak-it was speaking to me and comprehending everything I said back"

"Huh?" You say in visible shock. A cursed spirit that can actually speak words or even understand them is something you've never heard of.

"Yeah, insane right?" He says.

"What exactly does this have to do with you avoiding me?" You ask, your phone dings but you don't pay it any mind.

"The fucker got cocky and started talking about how their plan was to get rid of me" he sighs.

"I didn't take it serious at first but then it said something that got me all kinds of pissed off"

"What did he say?" You ask him intrigued taking another spoonful of soup.

"It's exact words?" He asks and you give him a nod. He goes silent for a few seconds not wanting to actually say what was said, but he knows that he wouldn't hear the end of it when it came to you pressing him about it.

"You  will be dealt with and that little stripper of yours will be dealt with too if she gets in the way" he puts his head down.

"What" you whisper not in a question.

"Yeah" he says in thought.

"How does it know that I'm a dancer .." you say in thought. "How is that even possible?"

"I don't know, but I think you're being watched or, followed or worse there's someone in our group leaking info" he says.

"I'm still trying to figure that out" he adds. "Either way, I believe that there's something bigger happening and that it wasn't just some random attack" he says.

"Me too.. I was talking to Maki the night that it happened and I told her that It felt like an ambush" you tell him agreeing.

"Anyways after the fight and seeing you all injured and bleeding from your leg I decided to keep my distance from you.. I can't imagine what would have happened if you got hurt trying to help me" he sighs.

"Satoru they were just minor injuries.." you say placing a hand on his arm.

"It would've been my fault if something  worse would've happened to you" he says.

"Hey that's not true"  you reassure him

"I wanted to push you away because I knew that the more I pushed you away the less you'd be around and if I got attacked again you wouldn't be in danger if you weren't there" he sighs.

"Well you shouldn't have tried to do that." You tell him.

"I know" he says

"And it gets worse" he adds hesitantly.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is yesterday on my way to a meeting with Masamichi I got attacked on the highway"

"Again?!" You say loudly "Why didn't you tell me?!? You should've called me!"

"I didn't tell you because I knew I was going to win and because I couldn't risk you getting hurt"

"Did this one also speak ?" You ask curiously.

"Yeah" he nods. "It also wanted to take me out too"

"Did you win?" You tease him.

"Do you know who I am?" He smirks.

"Yeah, yeah the most powerful sorcerer blah blah" you   both laugh feeling the tension slowly disappear.

"My point is I wanted to keep you away to keep you safe, but it was just fucking torture not talking to my best-friend for two days" he says.

His heart flutters when you rest your warm small hand on his. "It was torture for me too, but please just tell me next time.. We can protect each other without having to avoid anyone" you smile at him.

"Yeah, you're right" he smiles. "I'm sorry"

"Apology accepted" you tell him. "But you still owe me asshole" you tell him.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

"So I'm guessing you had fun last night" he says rubbing your hand that was resting on his.

"Yeah we did, I was third wheeling for some time but it was fun!"

"Some time? Not all the time?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah I just danced with some guy for most of the night" you tell him leaving a certain  part out.

"Right" he says clenching his jaw and looking away. He doesn't even want to think about another man touching you.

"Did you do anything fun yesterday?" You ask him.

"Yeah I went out to eat with Mai and Todo" he says causing a small hint of jealousy to spark inside of you.

"With Mai." You repeat.

"And Todo, mostly with Todo" he assures you not that he needed to but he knows how much you and Mai don't get along.

"Hm right" you say giving him the side eye jokingly.

"Finish your soup so we can watch some movies!" He says and you do just that.

Your stomach feeling better from the soup and your anxiety completely gone now that you know that your best-friend was just trying to protect you. Yet as good as you're feeling  now, in the back of your mind you can't help but wonder why that spirit said what it said and most importantly how  it knew who you were.

Ryomen Sukunas POV.

After sending her a text you put your phone in your back pocket and walk through your  domain as the others wait for you, quietly and patiently seated waiting for you to speak.

You are their god, their beloved King that they would never disobey isn't that right Sukuna? At least that's what you thought, until you spotted a particular idiot dancing with y/n. Your fiesty, beautiful y/n, she was just your temporary fuck toy  until the time was right to kill her, but regardless she was yours for the time being and only yours.

"Have you gotten rid of the blonde boy?" You ask, the depth and rumble of your voice causing everyone to sit up quickly.

"No sir" Mahito says.

"No?" You ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Two nights ago we sent out Rishu and Matayi" Haniso mentions leaning back in his seat, his huge red body almost swallowing the chair whole. Haniso is a  grade 2 cursed spirit, he's strong but not strong enough.

"You needed two grade 4 cursed spirits to take down one person?" You scoff.

Your question was answered with nothing but scattered looks around the room and silence which you despised.

"We sent Jogo out to get him the next night as well  but that didn't end well.." he says.

"He defeated Jogo?" You ask.

"Not really... He only ripped his head off as a warning. Jogo is in recovery right now he shall  be out of battle for a while" Mahito adds.

"Hm" you say walking around slowly in circles. You knew that Gojo was strong, strong enough to take you on if he had the chance.

"Had that girl  not gotten in the way the first time we would've had him" Haniso says making you turn your head to him.

"What girl?" You ask.

"THE girl" he repeats sparking your interest.

"She was with the blonde boy three nights ago when we followed them into the park" He says.

"That's why we sent both Matayi and Rishu and we watched from afar as it all went down" Haniso mentions with a smirk on his  stupid face.

Haniso was a young curse in his early 200's, almost like a frat teenage boy with muscles, long hair and  an IQ of a stop sign, he looked tough because of all of his tattoos but he was truly an idiot.

You feel your face get hot as the rage starts to build up in your body, what the fuck does he mean that she got in the way?

"What do you mean in the way?" You ask.

"They were  together in the park, they seemed real close...you could tell by the way the blonde boy looks at her that he's got a thi-"

"That's not what I fucking asked" you interrupt him getting irritated.

"Okay, Okay" he smirks "all you need to know is that the girl had some guns on her so Rishu tried to take her out..it's nothing too serious boss"

You're ears start to ring in rage and darkness. The ringing is so loud that Haniso's voice is now muffled from the anger, an anger you're about to resolve real quick.

"She was mine" you say flat out.

"sir?" Mahito says.

"I told you all that she was mine to kill" you say again emotionless.

"We know boss but I thought it'd be easier ya know? Two birds one stone kinda thing?" Haniso says proudly.

"Who gave the order to take her out?" You ask.

Once again you receive nothing but silence in return including from Geto whom you have to have a couple of words with later.

"WHO GAVE THE FUCKING ORDER?" You yell, your voice booming through your domain.

The others look around each other, some in genuine curiosity and others in fear. Haniso stands up slowly  walking around the table and stopping infront of you with a knot caught in his throat from the fear of speaking up.

"I-I did s-sir" he stutters.

"You?" You say angrily, as you suddenly burst into a maniacal laugh increasing the eeriness of the situation.  "And who gave you the right to call the shots?" You ask him walking around him in circles as Haniso's body stiffens.

"N-nobody I just thought tha-"

"Tsk. Tsk. see that's your problem Haniso.. you thought and we all know that thinking isn't your strong suit" you interrupt still chuckling evilly.

"I'm sorry boss it won't happen again" he says in a pleading tone.

"You're right" you say lifting a finger in the air "it won't" you add flicking your wrist to the left. Haniso's head slices clean off of his shoulders, falling and crashing onto the concrete of your domain. His body follows behind seconds later after the initial shock.

"Would anyone else like to disobey me?" You ask looking around, you get scattered nods and "no's".

"I'll say it one more fucking time for you incompetent idiots.. The girl is MINE to get rid of" you sigh in irritation.

"Sir may I speak" Sochu raises her hand after a couple of minute of silence.

"Speak" you order her taking a seat on your throne and resting your elbow on the arm rest.

"We were able to negotiate with the other woman from the club" she mentions.

"Interesting" you say.

"She had her terms..terms that I believe would benefit us very soon" she says.

"Which are?" You ask her resting your chin on your fist.

"She will do everything in her power to get Gojo Satoru to turn on y/n/l/n and all she wants in return is for the girl- I mean y/n/l/n to be wiped off of the face of the earth" she says.

"She wants the same thing that we do?" Mahito asks surprised.

"Yes, it's clear that she despises y/n" she smirks.

"That's all she wants?" You ask willing to negotiate this one thing.

"Yes" Sochu nods.

"It's a deal" you tell her giving her the okay to agree with the other sorcerer that works at the club. The more emotionally destroyed she is the better, not to mention you don't have the time to destroy both Gojo and y/n and they might actually have a chance with you if their together.

"I will meet up with her tonight then" she smiles seeking my approval.

"Do as you should. Is that all the updates we have for now?" You ask.

"Yes sir that is all" they all say in unison.

"Meeting dismissed, everyone get out except for Geto" you order.

They all bow down to you and you look down at them as it always should be, let's just hope that they learned their lesson about disobeying you like Haniso did, you think to yourself.

After their bows you open your domain slightly to let them out and quickly shut it back up as Geto stands at the bottom of your throne.

"Care to explain last night?" You bark at him as soon as the others are gone.

"I don't think there's anything to explain" he smiles.

"What the fuck were you doing with her?" You ask feeling yourself getting heated again at the thought of him even breathing near her.

"It was just dancing" he says plainly "I also wanted to see what was so special about her —I wanted to see why you were so infatuated with the girl when you've only known her for all of a week" he smirks.

"There is no infatuation" you say.

"I'd say there is, otherwise you would've killed her already" he says as you get up from your thrown and make your way down to him.

"It's all part of my plan" you say.

"Is it though ? The plan was to kill her yet you've been fucking her..you sure it's not an infatuation?" He asks with every intention of provoking you.

"The plan is going to be executed how I want, and I don't have to explain shit to you" you tell him angrily.

There was some truth to what Geto was saying but you refused to admit it because you weren't infatuated with the human at all, you're just having your fun with her until the time is right to get rid of her, but despite all of those things you didn't have a so called infatuation with her.

You were there to kill her the first night you went to the club, but something about her challenged you to stay and explore her and you're not known for ever backing out of a challenge.

"You're right. You don't have to explain anything to me sir, I'm just here to hold up my end of the deal of getting rid of Gojo Satoru" He replies as you stand In front of him in a challenging manner.

"Good I'm glad you know your place" you tell him to his face, then turning around to go back to your throne until his next words that make you stop in your tracks.

"If you're not infatuated with her then I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I had my fun with her right sir?" He chuckles on purpose.

"It's just a woman like that—who wouldn't want to have fun with all that" he says.

In a snap of a second Geto is slammed into a wall by you. Your large hand wraps around his throat and you lift him up into the air watching the life start to leave his eyes as you strangle him mercilessly.

Your thoughts are telling you to put him down because you know that you could use him to end Gojo. Not because you need Geto but because it would make your job easier and because one hundred percent of your focus would be on Y/N.

You let his throat go and he drops onto the floor and gasps for air holding his throat as you walk away back to your throne.

Geto knows that he could take you on, he probably wouldn't win against you but he also wouldn't lose too quickly. He stands up slowly, still struggling to breathe and letting out a few dry coughs before straightening up.

"I'm guessing that's a no" he sighs out.

You sit back on your throne comfortably leaning back and opening the portal between your domain and the outside world.

"You touch her, you die" you tell him seriously.

"Understood" he replies, walking to the portal and giving you one last look before stepping through the portal.

Your phone dings as you close the portal. You quickly take it out to see a text from her. You've decided to start the process of getting close to her, close enough to get her to feel like she can be vulnerable around you and most importantly like she can trust you enough for her to fall for you and what better way to start that then by asking her out on a date.

That's what humans do right? They go on dates and all those other disgusting things. You think to yourself.

You open her message and see that she has agreed to meet you tonight for a movie. You can't risk stepping into a building full of sorcerers so you tell her to meet you there which she quickly replies with an okay and a red heart.

You'll soon have her wrapped around your finger, to the point where she'll be begging for you to never leave her, you'll destroy her and anyone who will get in your way of ruling the world.

You can't wait to see it all unfold..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.4K 21
After succumbing to your curiosity, you try to summon a demon, only to summon the worst one of all: Ryomen Sukuna. The demon is now bound to you till...
50.8K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
77.8K 2.2K 20
Soulmate AU "You're mine" Bound by the fate of her clan, tied between duty, love and fate (y/n) has to decide what matters to her most. She has never...
283K 9.2K 61
Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorcerers give them in to defeat the immortal...