Owned by a Rich Man |19+|

Od xxlettricexx

On an isolated island stood a tall tower, where a Goddess of luck was kept by a rich man. When the Goddess re... Více

Chapter 1- Goddess of Luck
Chapter 2 - The Albrecht Family
Chapter 3 - The fateful meeting
Chapter 4 - Call my name |19+|
Chapter 5 - Owning her |19+|
Chapter 6 - She's gone
Chapter 7 - Four years
Chapter 8 - The Little Goddess
Chapter 9 - Craving |18+|
Chapter 10 - I remember |18+|
Chapter 11 - Anika
Chapter 12 - Escape
Chapter 13 - Mother's Protection
Chapter 14 - New home
Chapter 15 - Adelaide
Chapter 16 - Wash you
Chapter 17 - Bathroom Play |18+|
Chapter 18 - Full |18+|
Chapter 19 - Pretty dress
Chapter 20 - Happy breakfast
Chapter 21 - Pride and honor
Chapter 22 - A treat
Chapter 23 - Other woman?
Chapter 24 - Reality
Chapter 25 - To help
Chapter 26 - One and only Wife |18+|
Chapter 27 - Intimate Wedding
Chapter 28 - Novel things
Chapter 30 - Private things
Chapter 31 - Office Play |18+|
Chapter 32 - Unworthy
Chapter 33 - Parent Meeting
Chapter 34 - Family of three
Chapter 35 - New Friend
Chapter 36 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 37 - Esther
Chapter 38 - Anika's education
Chapter 39 - Getting close
Chapter 40 - True face
Chapter 41 - Sneak out
Chapter 42 - Retaliate
Chapter 43 - Give in
Chapter 44 - Gifts
Chapter 45 - Grand Wedding
Chapter 46 - Honeymoon |18+|
Chapter 47 - Beach
Chapter 48 - Shenanigan |18+|
Chapter 49 - Virtuous woman
Chapter 50 - Hate
Chapter 51 - Fire!
Chapter 52 - Framed
Chapter 53 - Take her away
Chapter 54 - Make them pay
Chapter 55 - Verdict
Chapter 56 - Business trip
Chapter 57 - Banquet
Chapter 58 - Tsundere
Chapter 59 - Get lost
Chapter 60 - Power
Chapter 61 - Girl's day
Chapter 62 - Kidnap
Chapter 63 - A felt presence

Chapter 29 - Teach her

5.8K 284 8
Od xxlettricexx

"Mommy!" The sound of the little girl rang in the living room.

Anika opened her arms wide to welcome her daughter, who had just gotten home.

It has already been several days since they lived in the mansion. And three days ago, Leon enrolled the little girl in nursery school.

"How was school, sweetheart?" Anika asked her as she gently caressed her hair.

"Today, we learned letters! My favorite is A!" The child babbled.

She continued to tell her mother the contents of her day.

Anika patiently and eagerly listened. After a while, she carried little Addie upstairs to change her as they continued talking.

Leon finally came home, and shortly it was time for dinner. Adelaide repeated the tales of her day to her father. With that, the table was filled with happy chatters.

..............................................

After dinner, Anika was in Adelaide's room coaxing the child to sleep. Leon still had some work finishing up in his study.

Anika watched her daughter's breathing become steady, falling asleep hugging her doll. She smiled gently and placed a kiss on her forehead.

She stood from the bed and turned to the little pink bag on the princess couch in the corner. She gently approached it and sat down. Taking the small bag, she took out the books in the bag.

Every night since the little girl started school, this was also her little activity. Taking out her books and looking through them.

Anika gazed over the series of characters and letters in the book. She doesn't understand anything, but she still feels happy looking at it. Her phone also had lots of words she didn't understand, and she could only remember the actions Leon taught her for her to play on her phone.

She didn't know how to read and write, so she was very happy that her daughter could learn it. Her little Adie promised her that she'd read some words for her after she learned some, and Anika was looking forward to it.

As for her, she was already happy just looking at these books.

And this was the scene Leon saw as soon as he opened the door of his daughter's room. After finishing some work in his study, he went straight to Adelaide's room.

And in there, he saw Anika holding a book.

The woman probably felt the presence and turned to him. She smiled as she closed the book.

Leon watched her as he strode over. He sat beside her on the small couch and stretched his hand.

"Can I see?" His gentle voice rang.

Anika held the book and handed it to him obediently.

Leon looked at it and sighed in his heart. He wanted to hit himself as he realized he had been neglectful. He was too busy these days as the company was still in transition to his leadership. This led him to overlook this matter.

It seems his little wife wants to learn too.

"Want to learn words?" He asked deeply.

Anika heard this and couldn't help but blush slightly. She doesn't know much about the world, but she knew that people learn words at a young age. She was already this big and didn't know how to read and write.

But looking at the man's eyes, they were those eyes again that always seemed to assure her that she could ask for anything she wanted.

So slowly, she nodded her head.

Leon smiled gently and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Alright. Is it okay for the student having me as a teacher for now?"

Anika's eyes instantly brightened when she heard this.

"Really? You'll teach me?" She asked, obviously pleased.

She can even have Leon teach her personally?

Leon also smiled hearing her question.

He pinched her soft cheeks and responded lightly.

"Of course."

She doesn't have any foundation yet, and hiring a teacher now might make her uncomfortable.

It was not hard for him to already formulate some plans. It was not too late for her to receive education. She was still young, and in the future, he wanted for her to have a normal life and hopefully go to school too.

But for now, he would teach her the basics and foundation, then hire a private tutor for her further learning. And they can decide when she'll be ready to enter a college program.

Leon planned fast, and shortly he had already decided these things. He took his little wife's hand and went to kiss his daughter good night.

Then he took Anika to his study.

Inside the room, he sat on his swivel chair and placed the little woman in his lap. With his hands around her, he held the book they borrowed from Adelaide's bag, placing it in front of them.

In a deep but gentle voice, he introduced Anika to the letters.

He also played the alphabet song for her on his laptop. His little wife was fascinated by the song and obediently followed to recite it.

Time passed by as the two snuggled, one taught, and one actively listened.

"How about this?"

"G," Anika responded softly.

"Good job," Leon praised as he affectionately pressed a kiss on her smooth cheek.

Anika's eyes were brightly receiving the praise. She looked up at him eagerly.

Leon chuckled amusedly.

So adorable.

He continued to point out some letters, and Anika successfully answered right. His little wife was a very fast learner.

After familiarizing the characters, he then took a pen and paper. He wrote Anika's name on the clean sheet.

"This is your name," Leon pointed.

Anika looked at it.

Her name..

She then turned to the man behind her.

"Yours?" She asked softly.

Leon raised a brow but also wrote his name.

Anika caressed it lovingly.

"Let's try writing, okay?" Leon whispered gently.

Anika pursed her lips and pointed to his name.

Leon watched her small move and chuckled.

"Want to write my name?" He asked teasingly.

Anika raised her soft eyes and nodded.

Leon pinched her cheeks.

"Is it because it's shorter?" He said and pretended to be strict.

Anika looked down shyly. It was indeed shorter, but she wanted to write because it's his name...

Leon saw this and didn't tease anymore. He stole a kiss once again and held her small and soft hand.

He guided her to write slowly.

L-E-O-N

For a while, they spent writing together and filled half of the sheet. Until he let go and told her to write on her own.

Anika held the pen and worked hard to write. She saw the crooked word and went to write again.

Until she wrote the four-lettered name more pleasingly, she turned to Leon, her eyes asking for praise.

Leon's heart was tickled as he scratched his little woman's chin.

"My baby is so good," He praised eagerly.

Anika was delighted about this and smiled brightly.

She once again looked back at her writing.

Her heart right now was full. Learning is fun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

113K 8.5K 29
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Disclaimer- The story contain mature as well as violent content and also strong language that may be disturbing to some people. This book dose...
2.7M 81.4K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
827K 34.1K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...
316K 10.5K 40
Emma has no identity. She's a vessel for her mother's greed. It has been long embedded into her head that she has no one but her mother. And if she w...