For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

17 4 2
By FeetPepper

Killian POV

I woke up early to get ready for the fight. Lila was still asleep, thank the Goddess. I didn't want to have another fight with her before I left.

I took a long leisurely shower and then dressed. I went downstairs and was greeted by Greg. He, of course, is always ten steps ahead of me and had breakfast ready for me.

"I heard you take a shower and I figured you could use some protein," he says.

Thanks Greg. So what are the odds of me winning?" I ask.

"I put you at 58%. I wish it was more but he's kind of crazy," he says.

"Is the weather going to hold out?" I ask.

"You really want to talk to me about the weather?" He asks.

"No," I say. "I would much rather be upstairs sleeping with my mate.

Tara walks in and she looks a little disheveled. I can't help but wonder what she was doing before she got here. Probably the same thing I was doing last night.

"I came over as soon as I could," she says.

"Thank you Tara," I say. "I just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Make sure you tell my mate I love her too."

"Will do Alpha, she says. "Hey Alpha, make sure you come home in one piece."

I give her a tight hug. She hugs me back. I let go before she starts crying. She's a brave woman but everyone has their limits as I saw last night with my mate.

I didn't want to be thinking about that now. I wanted to remember how we were after that. When she was laying in my arms asleep. Seeing her small baby bump rise and fall.

It was time to get going. I opened the door to seeing what looked like my entire pack standing out there. They gave a cheer and I try to quiet them down.

"Thank you for coming out to show your support," I say.

"We love you Alpha," came a shout.

"Good luck Alpha," came another.

"There's no time for a big speech so thanks again. Let's go if you're coming," I say then make my way into the passenger side of Greg's SUV. We are followed by fifty cars.

I just want to run back upstairs and climb in bed with my mate, but I'm doing this for her.
My father climbs into the back and we take off.

It's only a twenty minute ride to Marvin's pack. It looks pretty quiet. No one is out and about.

We park the car and I run up to the pack house. I knock and wait. No one answers so I go back to the car.

Greg knocks on the nearest house to see what is going on. All of a sudden the door opens and out walks a man. A man I've seen before. A man I saw just this morning.

He smiles as he slowly walks down the stairs. "Hello brother," he says and I'm struck dumb.

"Where is Marvin?" I ask. "And what the fuck are you doing here? We all thought you were dead."

"Nevermind all of that. Where is my mate?" He asks. "I will fight you for her. To the death if need be."

"Answer my questions," I demand.

"And why should I do that? You guys didn't want me. Just gave me to Alpha Frederick like I was nothing. I lived my entire life knowing I was unloved and unwanted," he says.

"That's bullshit," my father says. " Come home and I'll prove it."

"I am home, father. With the people who love and want me. All I need is my mate. Where is she? Bring her to me," he says.

Alpha Frederick came out of the door and said, "you won't find Marvin here. I have taken him somewhere you can't find him. He has released you from this challenge and it's time for you to release him. Your fight was never with Marvin but with your own flesh and blood. He saw her before she ran off and he knew she was his. We couldn't figure out where she went. Where they took her. Then one day we found out. When you sent out those missing flyers. Marvin tried to handle it he wanted to get his brother his mate."

"He is not his brother. He is mine. You stole him from us," I shouted.

"You better talk to your mother, young man," Alpha Frederick says.

"She did this? She gave you my son?" My father asked.

"She said you guys were overwhelmed and couldn't handle all the kids," Frederick says.

"But I didn't know. I had no idea. We've been mourning you for years. The loss of you nearly destroyed our family. You were only eight years old." My father says.

"I know how old I was and don't act like you wanted me," Ronan says.

"You're my son. My eldest son. Of course I want you. I always wanted you," my father says.

"I had to live in your shadow. You don't know what it was like. You don't know what it was like to look in the mirror and see you knowing you were gone and you weren't coming back. I hated myself. I still hate myself, but you're alive and you were here this whole time," I say.

"She disoriented me. I didn't realize how close I was not until he went for my mate. Enough of this," Ronan says.

"Just come home and you'll see. You'll see how much we loved and missed you," my father says.

Just then, Catherine and Joey come running out of the crowd. They stop short once they see him and I.

"Ronan?" Joey asks. Her face splits in a grin and she goes to hug him. He blocks her attempt. "What is going on? How are you alive? Did you swim far away and get lost?"

"That's not how it happened," my father says. He was given away by your mother. I will kill her."

Catherine and Joey gasp, putting their hand up to their mouths.

"She wouldn't dare," Joey says.

"I said enough of this either bring me my mate or prepare to die," Ronan says.

Lila POV

After visiting with my parents, we went back to the pack house. It felt like nobody was around. Greg pulls up and says, " get in and come with me. You too Tara. Killian needs our help."

"But I thought he wanted me to stay. We fought about it all night," I say.

"You have to see. It's not my place to say," is all he says.

We arrive at Marvin's pack house and see there's a fight. Killian is fighting someone but it's not Marvin. The vicious display continues and they are both covered in blood. Who was that. Then my wolf says mate and I know.

"Oh my Goddess, Ronan," Tara says.

I look closer and he does look just like Killian Why are they fighting? What's going on?

"Stop," I shout. "Stop it right now. I try to get between them and get knocked down.

They're so intent on killing each other that they don't even notice me. I try again and Killian punches me right in the face.

"Lila," he shouts. "What are you doing here?"

Ronan is faster than him. He picks me up and he looks me over. I am overwhelmed with the urge to kiss him. I feel like a cheater when my body becomes aroused.

"If this is how you're going to treat our mate you don't deserve her," he says.

"It could just as easily have been you," Killian says.

"You know it wasn't me," Ronan says.

"I know you're a dick. I don't know what they did to you, but this is ridiculous," Killian says.

Tara comes running up to Ronan. "Where have you been? I knew you weren't dead. I knew it! I knew you would never drown. That story was bullshit from the start."

"Get off of her. Let me see," Killian says, elbowing Ronan out of the way. He brushes my face tenderly. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to hit you."

"The world is still spinning but I think I am fine," I say. There's four of you? Is that your brother? Why are you fighting?"

"We don't like to share," Ronan says.

"Speak for yourself. I would love the opportunity to share with you again," Killian says.

"Then leave her here with me tonight," Ronan says. "I'll take real good care of her."

"Not a chance. Come home with us," Killian says.

"That's not my home and hasn't been for a very long time," Ronan says.

"We'll fix that," my Dad says. "Let's just go home and sort this out as a family."

I sat on Killian's lap as everybody piled into Greg's car. Ronan was sitting on the other side of Tara. Killian kept kissing me and I couldn't help but notice Ronan watching. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him and then I felt the guilty pang again. Why should I feel guilty. They're both my mates.

We got to the pack house and Greg went to find Luna Angela. Everybody else couldn't be trusted to remain calm. Even the pack members were outraged.

We all sat down around the dining room table. I, of course, was hungry again. Joey joined me in some lasagna. Ronan looks very uncomfortable sitting there. He sat on my right while Killian sat on my left. I found Ronan's hand and held it. He gave me a small smile.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks.

"Yes," I say wondering how he knew until he said that he could smell it.

"It suits you. You look beautiful. How far along are you," he asks.

"Just over seven weeks," I say.

"That's not very far at all," he says.

"Don't tell me that. It feels like an eternity," I say. "I'm always hungry. Always horny. It's killing me and the nausea. Don't get me started on the nausea."

"I can help you with two of those problems," he says with a wink.

Killian starts to squirm.

Killian: You can fuck him if you want to. He is your mate. I won't be jealous.

Me: I wasn't thinking about that.

Killian: Yes you were. I could smell your arousal back there. Just take him upstairs.

Me: Would you stop? We're waiting for your mother. I doubt he's even thinking about that.

Ronan: I'm very interested. And have been thinking about it for a long time now.

Me: How are you doing that?

Ronan: We were always in each other's heads.
I guess it's a twin thing.

Me: Why haven't you mindlinked him before then? You could have clear this up years ago.

Ronan: We used to before. He was always talking to me even after he thought me dead. I just didn't believe him so I shut it down. I just opened it up to see what you were saying.

Me: That's sad. You could have told him and he would have helped you. He missed you so much.

Killian: When we're done here. Take him upstairs. Show him what he's missing.

Me: I can't do it. I barely know him.

Ronan: We have time now. You will get to know me.

Greg comes in with Luna Angela and all conversation stops. Ronan looks livid as does Killian. They wear identical faces. I try to squeeze their hands to calm them down. I crossed my leg and laid it over Ronan's leg. He looked down at it and then started rubbing it with the hand I wasn't holding.

"What is the meaning of this? Why is everyone here?" She asks. She looks over at me and then Killian and Ronan. She looks shocked but then she tries to bolt. Greg catches her and brings her back to the room.

"Who is that over there, Mom?" Catherine asks.

A/N the photo is of Ronan in case you forgot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 16.4K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
142K 7.6K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
604K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...