𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟 | 18+

By Ayesha_kennedy

"Ellie.. " he warned when I gently squeezed his hard bludge over the slacks causing him to cursed underneath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
AUTHOR NOTE!
41
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
42
43
44
AUTHOR NOTE!
45
46
AUTHOR NOTE!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (End)

47

87.8K 1.6K 563
By Ayesha_kennedy

Ellie Rose__

Few weeks later.

"Ellie I'm taking the kids with me outside for lunch" Mom said while painting her lips with the gloss. "Get your ass off the bed and get ready. You're coming too"

I groaned before rolling into my stomach.

"I don't want to go mom. Please you take the kids with you"

She rolled her eyes before turning to face me.

"I don't want to hear anything. You've been in the bed for 24 hours. Get your lazy ass off the bed. NOW" She glared at me. I covered my ears with the pillow getting annoyed.

"I'm not feeling well Please"

"Stop giving me this excuses. I just want to spend sometime with my daughter and the kids "

"Mom last night I was working until 4 am. I'm really having a painful headache. I just need some sleep and rest please" I groaned as I watched her pressed her lips together.

Of course she got disappointed.

"God.. I'm so tired of you baby" She let out a sighed then walked out from my room shutting the door closed behind her.

I remained silent shutting my eyes closed. A drop of tear rolled down my left cheek. No one knew how damn broken I was from inside. I wished they could understand me.

"I need you Mason. Please.. I miss you" I whispered.

_________

Once I'd done with my shower and changing clothes. I brushed my wet hair before using towel to dry it. I was looking a whole mess and lifeless being on bed for 24 hours without any food or anything. I was starving. Mom, Diana and kids were already gone. I was kinda regretting now for saying no to Momma.

Ring Ring*

I grabbed my phone from the bed to see Marcello's call. I quickly picked up the call and hold it to my ear.

"Hello Sweetheart"

"Hi Marcello. Do you've any news about Mason?" I asked curiously. "Did you find him?"

"Calm down Princess. I called you for something else" he replied causing my eyebrows to slightly come together.

"What?"

"I miss you" he whispered.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for this Mr Rossi" I answered while painting my lips with the light nude tint.

He let out a hot chuckle.

"I like it when you call me by my last name"

"Did you actually called me for flirting?" I asked raising one of my eyebrow. "If yes then have a nice day Mr Rossi"

He let out another chuckle.

I was getting mad and he was really enjoying it.

I rolled my eyes and hanged up. I couldn't helped but smiled.

I walked downstairs to see no one.

Where are the maids? They didn't also went out with Momma for lunch right?

I think I've lost my mind.

I let out a sighed and went to the kitchen to see a man wearing black suit jacket sitting on the stool doing something. His back was facing me. My eyebrows slightly pushed together in confusion.

Daniel, Ryan wasn't home too then who was he.

Who the hell is he? And what was he doing inside my home? And in the kitchen?

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Finally you decided to wake up Principessa"

I flinched a little hearing the voice. It was so familiar. Just like Mason's voice. Deep, dark and enchanting hot.

"I was waiting for you to wake up"

"W-who are you?" I asked. My voice shaking. My mind getting blank as I felt like my doubt was about to get right. What if it's really Mason. My heart was beating so fast. He got off the stool sliding his hands inside his pocket, he turned around making my whole world stopped. My heart beat stopped. My eyes grew immediately widened as I stared at the man standing in front of me. Those beautiful dark blue eyes.

I felt as I couldn't breathe anymore. Tears filled my eyes threatening to come out anytime.

"Mason.. "

"Well.." he started slowly coming closer towards me. My legs were glued to the floor. All I could do was just watched as he stand in front of me. Close.

It was him. Mason. My Mason. The man I thought I lost 7 years ago. The man I love with all my heart and soul. The man I was waiting for to come back to me.

"Mason you're back" I whispered. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as smile was playing all over on my face.

"How do you know me Principessa?" He asked tilting his head slightly. He was confused.

Wait what-

"What do you mean by how I know you? Mason what's wrong with you??" I asked. My eyebrows coming together. He stayed silent. His those dark blue beautiful eyes never left mine as he was searching for something in mine. But I couldn't see any love in those eyes anymore. He was acting as I was a stranger.

"Mason please stop joking. I'll kill you I swear to-"

"I'm not joking Principessa. How do you know me?" He asked seeming confused as hell. "Because I don't know you"

My heart stopped. What the hell is he saying??

"Shut up! What's wrong with you?! It's me Ellie-"

"I know you're Ellie Rose. So what? I'm here to take you with me" he simply answered with shrug.

I was just staring at him with shocked, hurt.

Unbelievable.

"Mason please I beg you please stop. Enough of this jokes! I'm serious" I whispered cupping his face as tears kept rolling down my cheeks. "Please stop this. I missed you so much God.

"You're getting it wrong Ms Rose" he replied moving my hands away from his face. "I'm here to take you because you're important for my mission"

"Your mother and kids are already taken to my mansion"

My eyes grew widened. If he doesn't know me then how does he know about my mother and kids?

I was feeling so angry. He was back after 7 years later but now he was acting like he doesn't know me? He doesn't remember me?

"Bullshit! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?! I'M NOT FOOL! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS!" I scoffed. He rolled his eyes.

"I'd enough of this jokes-"

"Will you please shut up? I'm not fucking kidding here, okay?" He scoffed. Anger was clearly seen in his eyes. There was no love. It was as If I was just a stranger to him.

"You can't be serious" I whispered unbelievably. "Mason it's me! Please! Look at me! How can you forget me?? Please" I whispered trying hard not to break into tears.

He looked away from me.

Hurt, pain, betrayal hits me hard.

"If you don't know me than how do you know my mom and your kids?" I asked.

"I'm not a simple man Ms Rose.. I know everything about you. It's nothing for me to find about one's background, identity anything" he smirked.

Of course it's nothing to him.

"And my kids?" He let out a dark evilish chuckle. "I don't have any kids Principessa"

I still couldn't believe it. Please someone tell me I'm dreaming. Please I want this to be a nightmare. God.

"Stop!! WE'VE BABIES MASON! OUR KIDS! YOUR FUCKING BLOOD!! How can you deny it?!" I yelled. My blood was now boiling inside me. He'd enough. "The day I gave birth to them I got the news that you are no more!! YOU WERE SO FUCKING HAPPY-"

"Enough of this shits" He snapped. "I was listening until now but not anymore. Stop your fucking shits"

"You bas-"

"Don't you dare to finish that Principessa" he warned wrapping his knuckles around my chocolate looks. His face was so close to me. His lips were only inches away from mine. God how badly I want to kiss them.

"I'm trying to be gentle but you're pushing my buttons" he growled. "I won't think for a second before killing you but.. I need you for my work"

"Where have you been in those 7 years?" I asked bitterly. My anger reached to its imit. He rolled his eyes before letting out a scoffed.

"I don't have to answer your every fucking question" he answered bitterly. "Who are you to ask me questions? Hm?"

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Nothing" he whispered. "You're nothing to me"

God- It hurts. It hurts so bad. Why didn't I die before hearing this. I was waiting for him for 7 years to hear all this?

"STOP-" But I cut off as he pressed my mouth with a cloth. I tried hard to push him away but he was so fucking strong.

Stranger. He was as stranger. I couldn't see my Mason in him. He wasn't my Mason.

"You're not my Mason!! Why are you doing this?!!" I screamed slapping him hard on his cheek. "Why are you changed?!"

He shut his eyes closed taking a deep breathe. As he was trying his best not to kill me right here.

I threw all the glasses, vase whatever near me on the floor letting them break into pieces. Mason immediately wrapped his strong arms around me pulling me into his hard chest calming me down.

"Let me go!" I yelled before pushing the large vase on the floor. It smashed to the floor and immediately break into pieces.

"Stop! You'll fucking hurt yourself!" He yelled. I was crying so hard. I tried hard to move away from him.

"I said FUCKING STOP! You'll fucking hurt yourse-"

"Why do you fucking care?!" I yelled. He looked away from me taking a deep breathe.

"Please stop. Please Mason. Tell me you remember everything. You're pretending only"

He remained silent gently running his hand through my hair.

"Please I love you. Please don't do this" I leaned my forehead against his chest crying. "Please stop pretending like you don't know me. You don't remember me..' you don't remember about anything"

He gently cupped my face forcing me to looked up at him.

"Shh.. everything will be fine"

"I love you s-so much.. please don't break me. Please I won't be able to live without you" I whispered. I was feeling so dizzy. My mind was getting blank.

"Go to sleep Principessa" he whispered as suddenly my vision started to get blury.

"Mason.. "

"I'm here.. and I promise I'll never leave your side again"

ey my birds!

So here's another update. I'm trying my best to end the story. Keep showering your love and supports ❤️ 💕 More interesting Chapters are coming with lots of sex!

Thank you so much for reading.

Keep reading "His Amor"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 42 21
Sawyer I moved into town a year ago. I've been put through hell, but when the dark hair stranger comes to my rescue my whole life gets flipped. He sa...
1.3K 83 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
1.5M 32K 51
| COMPLETE | After graduating from high school, Delilah Kingston gets a job at her brother's best friend's company. She thinks that her life is absol...
643 84 10
"Shhhh," he cut me off, his palms spreading on the revealed skin of my abdomen. His index fingers made their way into the waistband of my sweatpants...