Love Bites

Por Crystal910133

Having barely survived the bubonic plague as a human, John (Xiao Zhan) found himself in the clutches of a vam... Más

Back Alley
Hey, Boyfriend
Thrall
Proposing, a Deal
William Appears
Homecoming
A New Familiar
At Our Doorstep
Leaving the Light
Model Vampire
Matches
Promises
Inner Strength
War is Brewing
William's Demise
A Special Offer
Keeping Promises
New Hiccups, New Family
Meeting the in-laws
Peacekeeper

Hyde and Seek

427 33 6
Por Crystal910133

   I wake up to sunlight streaming through the windows and my brand new boyfriend staring at me. He's laying beside me on his side, supporting his upper body on his elbow, his chin resting in his palm. He's smiling down at me and he looks so adorable, I pull him close as I realize I still have an arm around his waist.

"Good morning sunshine." I say, because his smile is as bright and beautiful as the sun.

"Morning gorgeous." Beau leans his face close to mine. "Give me some sugar, to start my day off nice and sweet." He puckers his lips and winks, waiting for me to kiss him.

   I should make him wait, but he's just so damn sexy and adorable. I pull him into my arms, giving him a good morning kiss that makes me hard.

"Mm, if I got that much sugar every morning, I'd have diabetes." Beau grins and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Well, we can't have that. I'll try to hold back next time." I kiss him softly this time and sigh when we part. "I have a shoot this afternoon and I'll be busy starting tomorrow, for several days at least. Can I come by and hang out tonight?" I ask, for some reason I'm afraid he's about to say no.

"Of course you can. It's a Tuesday, we probably won't be to busy and I can give you more of my attention." Beau kisses me again and begins to slide down my body. "I'll give you my cell number before you go, but baby, you're so hard. Let me take care of you." He grins, sticking out that pierced tongue and licking my cock.

"Oh shit! Yu got pierced for this?" I ask, because damn those little steal balls rubbing on the sides of the underside of my cock feel incredible.

"Mn, and kissing. Makes them both feel better for my partner, right?" He grins and takes my cock into his mouth and my hips come up off the bed.

"Beau, shit! Ah, ahmazing! Hah, ah yeah." I toss my head back, feeling him spread my legs wider and my spine arches. The pleasure is almost to intense. "No, Beau stop. I'm about to cum, stop!" He yanks me back toward him, as I try to pull my hips away and I cum on a feral cry. "Yes! Shit, I'm sorry sweetie."

"I want to taste more of you. It's all mine now and I want to know just how you taste." Beau licks his lips and I swear my cock twitches again already.

   Before I know what's happening, he's up on his knees and my hips are in the air. I feel him lick my ass and oh my God, why does that feel so fucking good? I've never enjoyed that before, his piercings teases my hole and his tongue suddenly slides inside.

"Fuck, no. No Beau it's to much! I'm so... ahhh, ah." My ass is in the air, his mouth devouring me and I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm actually embarrassed that it feels so good. I toss a pillow over my face, clutching it tightly and trying not to moan to loudly.

"John?" Beau sounds a little worried. "Do you not like it?" He asks, gently lowering me back onto the bed and crawling up my body. I can feel him laying atop me and he tugs on the pillow. "Baby, I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I didn't know it would upset you so much." He yanks the pillow down and gives me an odd look. "John?"

"I'm, embarrassed. I've never actually liked it before, but it felt... almost to good." I swear, if blood still flowed through these veins, my face would be flushed. "It's, dirty." I can't look him in the eyes. He suddenly chuckles and kisses me.

"You're to old fashioned, gramps." Beau teases, his hand slipping between my legs. I feel two fingers slide inside me and he pulls them out, bringing them to his lips and licking them. "It's not dirty baby and I really like the way you taste." He sucks his fingers and I feel him grow hard against my thigh. "What time is your shoot? I'll make sure you get there on time." He lifts my hips, pressing his cock against my hole.

"Shit, three, but I need to stop by my place and grab my gear." I grin, wrapping my legs around him and thrusting my hips. He enters me and we both moan. I know I'm tight, maybe even a little swollen, but he feels so good. "So, you better hurry lover." I whisper, before he grins and kisses me.

                                                                         *   *   *

"Babe, where do you live?" Beau asks me, as we're both dressing.

"I live on Hyde, near Grace Cathedral." I grin, humans would never expect to find a vampire living so near a church. "Why do you ask? Oh, here, give me your number." I hand him my cell phone and he smirks.

"My boyfriend is asking for my number, but I can't ask where he lives?" Beau pouts and takes my phone, typing rapidly. He hits the call button and his own cell rings. He picks it up from the table and declines the call, but saves the number. He turns the phone to face me, My Angel is the saved contact. "I like it." He blushes and it's so adorable.

"I like it too." I take my phone and see he saved his number under Lover. "Guess you liked me calling you that last night, huh? Hmm, I think we need an amendment, due to the age gap." I'm teasing him, but watching him pouting as I'm typing is kind of cute. I turn my phone and he beams a beautiful smile at me.

"Lover boy? Not bad, but we look the same age." Beau takes my hand, grabbing his keys and a cloth tote bag. "Let's go. I'll take you home, it'll be hard to get a cab during the lunch rush. I have errands to run near there anyway." He kisses my hand, exiting the apartment.

"I usually just walk Beau, you don't need to go out of your way." My loft is pitiful compared to his apartment and I realize I'm embarrassed for him to see it.

"Babe, that's what, five miles at least?" He turns halfway down the stairs to grin up at me. "You walked that far yesterday and you were only going to look at me?" He rises onto his toe's to kiss me as I nod. "Good thing I hadn't forgotten you. But John, don't walk in Chinatown at night. It's to dangerous for you until he's gone." He's so serious, I can't refuse his request.

"Alright, lover boy." I kiss his forehead and we continue down the stairs.

   Outside, I watch my handsome young boyfriend unlock, a mini van? I say nothing, trying desperately to hide my grin as I slide into the passenger seat. He tosses his tote bag into the backseat and sighs.

"I know, okay." Beau grumbles, starting the engine. "My parents left it for me and it's pretty convenient for hauling booze and groceries. But not exactly manly."

"It's practical and the color suits you." I soothe, smiling at him. It's a deep hunter green and the interior is a dark gray.

"You think? My mom picked it." Beau laughs and I swear, it's the sweetest sound. "Anyway, how far from your place is your shoot today? Need a lift?" He asks, we're nearly to my building already.

"It's actually a baptism at the church." I chuckle, as he gives me a raised brow. "Churches and crucifix, that's all Hollywood b.s." I tell him, chuckling as he nods slowly. "I promise, I won't burst into flames entering a church. I'll see you before sunset." I point to a five story apartment building. "That's me."

"Not going to invite me up for a minute?" Beau asks, leaning forward over the steering wheel and grinning at me.

"Uhm, it's a loft. Don't expect to much, so, you wanna come up for a bit?" I ask, leaning over to kiss his lips softly.

"John, you're not embarrassed, are you?" Beau asks and I flinch, wrinkling my nose. "I don't care about stuff like that baby." He says, exiting the van and coming around to open my door. He smiles, taking my hand and pulling me from the vehicle. "Besides, I know you could own the building if you want." He winks and laces our fingers together. "So, show me how a so-called starving artist is suppose to live."

"You know, I could fall so hard for you." I mumble honestly and feel his hand tighten around mine.

"Good, that's my plan. You're going to love me one day." Beau smiles, glancing around the lobby and I nearly thought my dead vampiric heart began to beat once more.

"Let's go lover boy, I'm on the second floor." I take him to the elevator and push the button. I can feel him watching me. "Something you want to say?" I ask with a grin.

"Just that, I know it might not easy for you to love a human, but I hope you give me a fair shot. John, you know we're not dating just because of amazing sex, right?" Beau asks, as the elevator doors open and we step inside. "I want to know you, I want to love you and... hopefully, be loved by you. I'm not looking to play pretend, I want a real shot to win your heart." He frowns and bites his lip. "I sound like an idiot."

"No, you sound like a romantic." I say, kissing his cheek as the doors open again on my floor. "Why do you want my heart, it doesn't even work?" I ask cynically, walking down the hall and stopping in front of my door.

"Weather it beats or not, it's a part of you I hope to capture, someday." Beau winks and toes the door open as I unlock it. "Wow, no wonder you wander the streets. I'd go stir crazy in a place this small." He grins back at me, taking a seat on the only piece of furniture... the bed. "You're welcome to stay at my place anytime you want. It's easier for me to take advantage of you there." He winks and chuckles softly as I shake my head at him.

"A human thinking he's taking advantage of a vampire. You're cute sweetheart." I tell him, kissing him once and moving off to gather my camera equipment and pack it up. I glance at the clock beside the bed and step back over to Beau. "Are your errands time sensitive?" I ask, sitting across his lap and kissing his lips.

"Not at all." Beau grins, his hand sliding up my back beneath my shirt. "I just need to be back before the bar opens up at five. You want to cuddle?" He flops back onto the bed, holding me close.

"Mn, the thought crossed my mind." I admit, snuggling into his arms. "I know if we get started on more than this, I'll be late. Just, I like being in your arms."

"I'm glad to hear that." Beau says, kissing my forehead. "I'm happy my boyfriend likes to be held by me. This is kinda new for me baby, so I might not be to good at this relationship thing. It's been awhile, but I'm going to try for you. Uhm, let me know if I mess up."

"Beau, sweetheart, why are you so nervous? I'm centuries old and have no experience in this area." I kiss his neck, loving the way he tastes and his scent. "We've got time, there's no rush here."

"You do." Beau mumbles softly and I prop myself up, looking down at him. "I mean, you've got time to waste, so to speak. I only have this one measly human life." He pouts and it damn near shatters me.

"Beau, no sweetie, look at me." I pull his face over and he looks, ashamed. "We've only just started dating. Even if I was human, we'd still have time to take it slow and learn as we go." I lean down, kissing him tenderly. "That's what I'd like. To learn about each other and dating, together." I'm about to kiss him again, but my alarm goes off and I know I need to leave soon. "Shit, sweetie, I've got to go. Can we continue this discussion tonight? I'll see you in a few hours, okay?"

"Mn, okay baby." Beau says, as we stand and I grab my bag and laptop case. "John, thank you. For being patient with me." I take his hand and we head out.

   Back downstairs, I walk him to the van and give him a goodbye kiss. He blushes and makes me promise to get to the bar before sunset. I promise, sealing it with one last kiss before sending him off.

   Now I'm on the steps of the church, when scent an old familiar scent. I freeze, it's faint and I know he's not inside. But William has moved out of Chinatown, or maybe he's going back and forth. He was so close to my home and probably just last night, judging from the lingering scent. Did he smell me in the area? I scouted the church yesterday, he might have come here having caught my scent. I need to keep my guard up from now on, in and out of Chinatown. I head inside to meet my client, wondering if I should tell Beau about this later. He's already on edge, worrying about William finding me. Maybe I shouldn't have said he's likely to kill me when he finds me, but it's the truth.

                                                                       *   *   *

   The babies parents insisted on treating me to an early dinner. They were both so grateful I picked up the job last minute. The sun is beginning to set as I walk into Wu Ming. I returned Beau's panicked text a few minutes ago, but he nearly knocks me over when he sees me.

"John!" Beau has rushed over to me and embraced me tightly. "Thank God you're safe. You cut it to close baby." He whispers into my ear.

"Calm down sweetheart." I kiss him softly and head toward the nearly empty bar. "I'm fine and you're going to cause a scene. But, I do have something I need to tell you. Can I get a shot of Wild Turkey?" I ask, feeling like I could use a bit of liquid courage. The idea that William was that close, kind of rattles me.

"Sure baby, one fingers worth or two?" Beau asks, rounding the bar and grabbing a glass. He adds ice cubes and gives me a curious look.

"Two. Hmm, I'm not sure if I like this look or not." I say grinning and finally taking a good look at him. Unlike yesterday, he has several of the top buttons of his shirt open. There's a chain around his neck and I blindly reach to grab it, thinking of yanking him toward me. But it burns my fingers and I pull back quickly. "Shit, it's silver." I mumble, looking at the char on my finger and thumb. It's already healing, the contact was so brief.

"John!" Beau is panicked and he unclasps the necklace and tosses it beneath the bar. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispers loudly, grabbing my hand and pulling it close. The smell of burnt flesh still lingers, but my hand is already fine. He grabs at the hoops on his ears. "Shit. I can't remember what the hell they're made of." He frowns and begins removing them, but I still his hands.

"They're the same ones you had on last night sweetheart. Beau, it's okay. I think they're nickel, don't worry. It's my fault for only vaguely telling you to keep your steel studs." I bite my lip, squirming on my barstool. "I'm sorry. It's not exactly easy for me to trust humans, so telling you my weakness made me nervous, I'm sorry Beau." I hang my head, hating that look in his eyes. But I feel him tapping my chin. "Hmm?"

"John, baby, I understand. The things you're dealing with, I wouldn't be able to trust easily either. We've only just begun getting to know each other." Beau leans over and pulls me close, we meet in the middle of the bar for a kiss. "But, I'll be going through my jewelry and putting all the silver away." He winks and we both laugh.

"Oh, prime spots up at the bar." A voice says, a man taking a seat several stools down. He has a companion with him and I try not to scoff. They're both wearing the large gaudy silver crosses that mark them as members of God's Light. "Hey, it's pretty slow tonight huh?" He asks Beau, as he steps over to take their order.

"Well, it is a work day." Beau grins. "What can I get you gentlemen?"

"Two Miller Lite drafts, tall." The man says, grinning and elbowing his companion. "So, it's not like this because of the recent murders? You know anything about them?"

"Nah, it's like this most Tuesday through Thursday nights." Beau says, getting their beers from the tap. He shoots me a wink and I try not to make my contempt for his new customers obvious. "The murders, I don't really know anything there. I hear gossip, of course, but other then the fact they happen at night and they seem odd, I got no information for you gentlemen. You want to pay as you go or open a tab?" He asks, done talking to the men. He's given a bill and he turns to get change.

"What about you Mister? Heard anything?" The man turns to ask me grinning.

"Wild rumors." I say, sipping my drink calmly. "They can't be true though. Bodies mysteriously drained of blood, sounds like something outta the movies. Right sweetheart?" I say, Beau leaning on the bar before me after giving them their change. I know these God's Light creeps hate gays almost as much as they hate vampires.

"Mn. That's the biggest gossip." Beau takes my hand resting on the bar and laces our fingers together. He glances over at the men, seeing them both squirm. "But you can't really expect drunks to be a reliable source of information." He laughs softly, kissing my hand and nearly bursting into laughter as the men hurry to leave. "So, who were they? You seemed more annoyed than scared. Not his people, that hunter group?" He asks thinking and kissing my hand again.

"Mn, God's Light. Those crosses are a dead giveaway, pardon the pun." I grin as he chuckles, but he stops quickly.

"First a vampire, now these hunters. You might not be so safe here baby." Beau pouts, looking at me. I flinch and he doesn't miss it. "Something happened? John, what's going on?"

"William has moved out of Chinatown, at least temporarily last night." I say, how will he take the news of him being so close to my place?

"That's good news!" Beau smiles, but it drops immediately. "Wait. Where exactly did he move to? John?"

"He had been to Grace Cathedral last night." I say and the news nearly knocks the wind out of him. He slumps onto the bar. "I scouted it yesterday for today's shoot. He may have caught my scent, like I did his. So, can I stay at your place tonight lover?" I grin, trying to downplay things.

"John, he was practically on your doorstep!" Beau bellows and I'm shocked to see his jaw clenching and the fear in his eyes. "You said, if he finds you, he'll... don't go back. John, baby stay with me until we know he's gone. Please?" He takes my hand in both of his and I just can't say no.

"I'll need to get some clothes." I say, smiling softly and reaching out to stroke his cheek.

"No. It's to dangerous. I'll go to your place tomorrow and get whatever you need." Beau says, giving me a look that says don't argue.

"Beau, sweetie, it's more dangerous for you. Even in the daylight, he could have a familiar watching the area." I drop my hand to the bar top. "I won't risk you. So, come shopping with me tomorrow? I have my gear and my laptop. I can work from anywhere. I'm shooting for a restaurant here in Chinatown tomorrow. They want new photos for their menu." I shrug at his impressed expression. "After that, I probably won't see you for a bit." His immediate frown tugs at my heart. "I'll be working as a photographer shooting behind the scenes photos for a small up and coming production company. They're filming way up north, a small town called Weed. So, I won't be around for a few days at least." I stroke my thumb across his cheek and can't hide my smile as he leans into my touch and closes his eyes. "That's why I wanted to come back tonight and see you, before I go."

"Hey boss?" Dave says, suddenly leaning on the bar nearby. "You know this is basically how it'll be all night. Why don't you two go spend some quality time together, before your working man has to leave you? I got this." Dave gives a wink and turns to take an order.

"Thanks Dave. Remember to give a shout if you need anything." Beau comes around the bar and hugs me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Come on baby, I know you had dinner already. Anything you want?" He asks, nearly dragging me up the stairs. I have my laptop case and my photography equipment bag. He takes the laptop bag from me at the top of the stairs and grins, leaning in to kiss me. "Anything at all?"

"More of that sweet sugar for starters." I grin and he chuckles opening the apartment door.

"You got it. You can put your things in the bedroom." Beau says, heading toward the kitchen.

"You're not coming?" I give him an exaggerated pout and I really love that little laugh of his.

"Be there in a minute baby, promise. I'm grabbing some light snacks, I'm starving!" Beau says, opening the fridge.

   I chuckle and head into the bedroom, depositing all my gear in a corner. My skin suddenly feels itchy and I toss my shirt aside, looking down on the street below. For a moment, it seemed as if someone was watching from the shadows of the building across the street. I blink and they're gone, I must be paranoid. I close the curtain and turn toward the bed, just as Beau comes in carrying a tray. There's fruits and veggies, juice and water on the tray. He stops, licking his lips and ogling my bare chest and torso.

"Hmm, looks like you might need to decide what you want more. Me or the snacks?" I grin and give him a wink, sitting down on the bed and running my tongue across my upper lip.

"Mmm, you'll be gone soon baby." Beau frowns, setting the tray on the nightstand. "I can eat food any time, but I've only got you for awhile." Hu chuckles, diving at me and knocking me back onto the bed.

"You want to eat me, huh?" I grin, Beau smiling and kissing my throat. "I thought I was suppose to be the predator here. Mmm, Beau slow down." I feel him unfasten my jeans and slide his hand down my underwear, cupping me in that large hand of us. "We've got all night." I pounce, pinning him beneath me and kissing him. I think I'm growing accustomed to how much I love his kisses, I feel like I could just melt right into him. "Let's take our time, getting know each other's bodies better. Ahh, I said slow down." I chide, feeling a hand down the back of my underwear and a finger glide inside me. "Such a naughty boy."

"Mmhmm, I am. Very naughty. You gonna spank me?" Beau asks between kisses, his finger gliding in and out of my hole.

"I could, if you're into that." I answer, licking his lips and taking another pull of them with my own.

"Hmm, I've never been big on corporal punishment." Beau says, squeezing my ass in his hands. "But I could give it a try for you."

   I feel him sliding my jeans and underwear down over my ass and I'm suddenly incredibly turned on. The material gets stuck on my cock momentarily, before he yanks it down biting my collarbone. I'm so sensitive, I nearly cum from that alone. I rip his shirt open, buttons popping off and flying in different directions. He starts to laugh, but I unzip his slacks and grab his cock. Now he's moaning as I stroke him, his hips moving with my hands movement. He yanks my jeans and underwear down to my calves and I kick them off, kissing him. I want to feel more of him, I need to feel more of him. I finish unfastening his slacks and begin pulling them and his underwear down. I get them halfway down his thighs, but he smiles and rolls on top of me. He wiggles out of his clothing and strokes a hand over my hair and face, leaning in to kiss me so passionately. This human undoes me. The walls I've so painstakingly built, he simply charges over the top. Will I be able to keep my heart from falling into his hands?

   His kisses are like a drug and as he begins to pull away, I rise up and bring those beautiful lips and that talented tongue back to me. He's laying atop me, our cocks grinding together on our stomachs and our kisses becoming more frenzied. My hands are roaming over his back and they stop to squeeze his ass.

"Haah, wait. John, baby hold on." Beau grins, panting heavily. "You might not need to come up for air, but I do."

"Breathe through your nose, you adorable fool." I say, pulling him back for more of those intoxicating kisses.

"Mm, mmm. John, baby, shit. We've barely started and you're already wearing me out." Beau says, moving to kiss my neck.

   He licks my Adam's apple and I shudder, hearing him moan. As he's licking and sucking on my neck, I realize that I want to bite his. Not to feed, but to mark him as mine while I'm away. He must sense something, he pulls back and looks down into my eyes.

"What is it? Did I hurt you?" My human boyfriend asks, having bit my neck.

"No Beau. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone and... nothing. Kiss me?" I say, feeling like some jealous school boy.

"Not yet. Tell me what's on your mind first. Are you worried about your sire being so close?" Beau asks and I just shake my head sighing.

"I know you asked me not to, but I was thinking of biting your neck before I go. Branding you as mine, so no one else touches you." I try to turn away embarrassed, but he won't allow it. He pulls my chin back, searching my eyes for something. "It's okay, I'm just being stingy and jealous. Can I have that kiss now?" I pout, grinning as he shakes his head and caves. I'm going to miss these kisses while I'm gone. How have I already become so greedy for him?

"John, go ahead baby." Beau says, presenting his neck for me. "I kinda like the idea of having your bite mark on me, even when you're gone. So, bite be baby." He chuckles and I lick my lips.

"I could really fall so hard for you." I lick my favorite spot on the side of his neck, right beside a tiny mole. I suck on the spot, not wanting to hurt him and I feel my legs spread wider. He glides inside me and I bite down reflexively. "Mmmhmmm, mn." He's moving slowly inside me, giving me time to savor the taste of him on my tongue. "I think I'm going to miss you, you know that?" I whisper, not really sure I want him to know how much he's getting to me.

"Mmm, I was just thinking the same thing." Beau grins, leaning in for another kiss. I'm sure he tastes his own blood lingering on my lips, but he doesn't seem to mind. He just drives me wild, gently thrusting and whispering sweetly in my ear. "I wish I could mark you as my prey too. You're all mine John, I won't share you with anyone."

                                                                             *   *   *

   The next morning we wake up and Beau is eager to take me shopping. He's afraid I'll go home and William will 'catch' me. We have a quick breakfast and he dresses in jeans and a fitted black t-shirt. He looks so tasty and my bite mark is perfectly visible on his neck.

   After picking up everyday essentials like a toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant, we're now in a clothing store. I'm searching through a rack of jeans for my size and Beau steps up with a big smile on his face and a blood red sweater in his hand.

"Come on, red is so your color baby." Beau winks, holding the sweater up to me.

"Hmm, but that shade? You might as well just announce what I am to the world." I tease, but it is very soft and I can't say no to those puppy dog eyes. "Alright, I'll think of you when I wear it." I kiss his cheek and watch him squirm.

"Uhm, John? Do you think you might have time to text or video call while you're gone?" Beau asks, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at his combat-style boots.

"I'm pretty sure I can make time, for you." I take his hand and wander around collecting items. "Come on, let's finish shopping. I should buy a suitcase too. I'll need to leave you soon for the shoot." I sigh, squeezing his hand.

"And you're taking an evening flight out right after?" Beau frowns, pouting slightly.

"Mn, sorry sweetheart. I wish I had more time with you." I pull him into my arms, rubbing our noses together and grinning at his embarrassed laughter. "I'll be back as fast as I can. Remember, keep your guard up. Vampires and God's Light have both been to your place recently. Call me when you can and stay safe. Put that silver necklace back on while I'm gone."

"I will. I'll burn any vamp but mine that tries to touch me." Beau grins and kisses me. I don't really like leaving him, but I don't have much choice.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 494 20
Yibo, a slave who is being sold in the black market, is bought by a devilishly handsome Vampire Sean Xiao Zhan, who calles Wang Yibo as HIS MATE. Yi...
355K 22.3K 58
Completed!! Two people from different background were brought together through an arrange marriage. Wang Yibo is man filled with dark secrets, his so...
138K 8.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Rated R "Xiao Zhan is a professor in the most prestige college of the country. Despite his age (28), his looks are beyond ethereal. Stude...
71.3K 6.9K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...