For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

17 4 6
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

The baby furniture was delivered and assembled ready to meet the baby. Killian was painting the other walls while I assembled the mobile to go on top of the crib.

I was sitting in my rocking chair watching him now. How many more days did we have left together? I try to remain positive but I know my old Alpha. I know his tricks and then I thought wait a minute I could help Killian. I went over to him and said, "if you want to beat Marvin, here is how you do it."

With the baby's room complete, it was time to move on to something else. I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon.

"So what's next on your list to accomplish?" Killian asks.

"I can't think of anything," I say.

"Then if you don't mind, I'm going to get started on this school for Joey," he says.

"Just don't forget about my doctor's appointment this afternoon," I say.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he says. "You want to help me?"

"What are you going to be doing?" I ask.

"Well first I have to call around and see who's interested in attending. I won't have my answer to that today so I can't really do much else," he says.

"I can help you get that done I suppose," I say.

"Great. Let's get you set up in your office," he says.

"Where's my office?" I ask.

"Come on. I'll show you," he says.

We walk down to his office and goes to the book shelf behind his desk. He pulls a book called, "Mates for Life" and a door behind his desk opens.

He walks through the door and I follow. There's a small office back there. I walk through and take a look around.

"If you want to change anything, let me know," he says.

"I definitely want a different chair. That one is big and bulky. Makes the room smaller," I say.

"We can take out some of these bookcases to make the space larger," he says.

"I would like that," I say.

He mindlinks and people instantly show up with boxes ready to move the shelves. Once that's done the room doesn't feel so claustrophobic.

"Do you want to paint?" He says.

"Yes but not today. I'd rather get to work now," I say.

He gives me a list with five names and numbers. I see they're from neighboring packs.

I pick up the phone and dial the first number.
It rings and someone picks up on the fourth one.

"Alpha Tanner," he says.

"Hello Alpha Tanner. This is Luna Lila from The Black Rose Pack. I was wondering if your pack would be interested in joining an all werewolf school we were thinking of building."

"I think that sounds like an excellent idea. We have about fifty students and eight on the way."

"So I can add your pack to the list?" I ask.

"Please. And while you are at it, wish Alpha Killian luck with his upcoming fight. We're all rooting for him," he says.

"Thank you so much. I definitely will. Have a nice day," I say.

I moved on to the next name. Every alpha was interested with various numbers for students. When I was finished, I took my paper with my notes back to Killian.

He was on the phone and pulled me down to sit in his lap. He kept trying to get his hands up my skirt but I wouldn't let him. Then he moved to my shirt.

He started rubbing my belly. It was around that time that I realized I was hungry. I tried to get off his lap but he held me firmly. I turned around to straddle him and reached to undo his button.

I get up to remove his pants then run for the door. I ask Anna to make me an entire box of mac and cheese with extra cheese. I'm so hungry that I eat a banana while I wait. Then I remember my chocolate covered strawberries. I pull them out of the fridge and start munching.

Killian comes down after a while. Anna serves me in a large bowl. Killian takes a seat next to me. He gets a submarine sandwich.

"Sorry for teasing you, I was just so hungry," I say.

"It's ok. I wasn't going to let you go," he says.

"Did you have any luck with the Alphas?" I ask.

"Yes, I got five yeses and four we'll get back to you," he says.

"I got all yeses. I guess I am better on the phone then you are," I say.

"Believe what you will," he says. "I gave you guaranteed yeses. You want a challenge? Try one of the packs I have left," he said. "Most of them just want to wish me luck. I guess it's all around now. Probably on wolf news."

"All of mine wished you luck too," I say. "Oh no. We're late for my appointment."

We ran to the hospital. We were shown to our room where Dr. Nguyen clucked at us. We were going to find out the sex today. He put cold gel on my belly then uses his machine to see inside.

"Well this is unexpected. There's a girl and a boy in there. I guess they get to fight it out for the Alpha position," he says, chuckling.

"Two babies? I wasn't prepared for two," I say freaking out.

Killian took my hand and kissed it. The doctor cleaned me up and I sat up. He left the room while I got dressed. We made another appointment for a month.

Killian POV

If one baby was stressful, two was doubly so. I can't lose this fight. I want to see my babies grow up.

We left the hospital and went back to the pack house. Kelsey was there waiting for Lila. They were gabbing about the babies so I left them to it.

What could I do for her that would be lasting if something happened to me? My brain was not working today. I guess the babies would do it.

Me: Greg. I need a ride to a car dealership.

Greg: Alright Alpha. Be right there.

I told Lila I would be right back then went outside to wait for Greg. He was there within five minutes.

"Greg, I just want to thank you for all that you've done and all that you are going to do," I say. "I've been doing things with everyone else but haven't asked you what you would like to do."

"I'm good, Alpha. It's my pleasure to serve," he says.

"You're not my servant. You're my best friend. I am just needy. What do you need?" I ask.

"I need you to survive this fight. That's all I need," he says.

"Lila is carrying a boy and a girl. If the girl is born first, you need to make sure she becomes Alpha," I say.

"Will do. How about we get drunk together one more time? Bring out Alpha Whiskey one more time, but have your lady there," he says.

"To keep Susie company?" I ask.

"No. So she gets to see every side of you," he says.

We arrive at the dealership and Greg heads back home. I bought her a cream colored Subaru Crosstrek. I went to the baby store and bought four car seats and duplicates for everything else.

I drove the car home and installed the car seats in both of our cars. Then I had Lila close her eyes as I led her out to the car.

"Okay. Open your eyes," I say.

She does and sees the car and a look of delight plays across her face.

"Oh Killian, I love it," she says. "Let's go for a ride."

I hand her the keys and get in the passenger seat. She climbs in and starts the car.

"You put in the car seats too? You're the best!" She says with enthusiasm.

She actually wasn't driving like an old lady for once. She took us to a place in the woods. She stopped the car then got on top of me.

"I want to have this memory of us in this car," she says.

She starts kissing me and I respond immediately. I pull down my pants and release my erection. She pulls down her panties then sits down on me.

She slowly slides down my shaft and I squeeze her hips. Just as she finds her rhythm, I notice something out the window. There's a man watching us. I shift us so she's on the seat and pull up my pants, never taking my eye off the man.

I ran out of the car after the man. He's an older gentleman so I was much faster than him. I tackle him in the brush.

"Why have you been following me," I ask angry.

"Please. I just wanted to talk," he says. "Alpha Marvin, he's my son."

Lila POV

I put my panties back on and then ran after Killian. He was so fast I couldn't keep up. In the distance I see him standing over an old man. As I got closer, I recognized who that was. He was Alpha Frederick, Alpha Marvin's father.

"Alpha Frederick, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Trying to persuade your mate to not kill my son," he says.

"I think it's a little too late for that," Killian says. "On top of trying to take my mate, he's an unfit Alpha."

"I know my son's faults. Better than anyone. But you have to understand. He was a different person before he lost his mate," Alpha Frederick says.

"That's no excuse for what he's done or plans to do. If I don't take care of him now, there's no telling what he'll do next," Killian says.

"I'm not making excuses. Just let me take him far from here. I know I can get through to him," Alpha Frederick says.

"Why are you talking to me about it? Why not just go to him?" Killian asks.

"Because I need you to remove your challenge," he says.

"I can't do that," Killian says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because I would forfeit you and my pack if I backed out." Killian says.

"This man is just a distraction. Let's go," Killian says.

"I'm being serious here. Please help me," he begs.

"Your son challenged me too. Why don't you have him take it back. Then I'll know you're serious," Killian says.

"I'll see what I can do," he says.

"Good luck with that," Killian says.

We walk back to the car hand in hand then drive back to the pack house. I parked away from the public eye and finished what I started.

We went back into the pack house to see everyone gathered for dinner. I'm a little embarrassed by my smell but I sit down and join them.

Josephine shows up with a handsome man who smells like a human. I look at Killian and he is watching them smiling.

His mother and father begin sniffing around. I know they can smell what I just did but hope the human covers up my smell.

"Mother, father, this is my mate. His name is Benjamin Davies, she announced. "Yes. He is the father of my child and he is also a human."

"This is unacceptable. She needs to reject him right now?" Luna Angela says.

"He is her mate. She is not rejecting him. Either get on board or prepare to not be a part of their lives," Killian says.

How dare you speak to your mother that way. After all I sacrificed for you. All of you," she says.

"You did your job as a mother but now it's time for us to live our lives. You would never ask me to reject Lila nor Catherine Tomas. How do you justify asking Joey to?" Killian asks.

Well Lila is a lovely girl and Tomas is an alpha not some low rent, what do you do?" She asks.

"I was a principal but I think I'm going to head out," Benjamin says.

"No. You will sit right there. There's things you need to understand about our family," Killian says. "Tomas, show him."

A/N the photo is of Benjamin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44K 52
#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. One of the...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
1.7M 50.5K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
4.1M 126K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...