For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

19 5 3
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

I don't know I was getting so enraged about Killian siding with Tomas, but it's really pissing me off. He never liked Tomas and now he's got his back. What Tomas did was disgusting and selfish. His story taints my entire time with him. I was about to give myself to him and he was fucking Daniela the entire time.

No. I'm not going to forgive him. It's alarming that she killed her mate. She could have easily hurt me at any time and thanks to his keeping it all a secret, I was a sitting duck.

"Tell us how you really feel," Killian says. "You were ranting out loud.

I tried to walk out the door but Killian stopped me. He can be so annoying sometimes. I try to shove him but he won't budge.

"Lila, I am so sorry for what I did. I know I can't make it up to you, but try to see where I'm coming from," Tomas says.

"Daniela was a great friend to me and you made her into a monster. You should never have treated her like that. Then you call her rough. Why? Because she spoke her mind. She didn't use pretty words. What was it that made you reject her?" I shout.

"Lila, she really wasn't like you-" he says before I cut him off.

"So what? I'm not so great. What was it?" I ask again.

"When she thought she was going to be Luna she started abusing my pack members. I'm talking physically abusing them. That's why I broke things off. She was cruel and dishonest. I thought about banishing her and maybe I should have," he says.

There's a knock on the door. Our food had arrived, but I'm still fuming. Killian pays the delivery person then passes out the food. Catherine and Tomas share his table while Killian and I take the one from the empty bed.

I'm so angry I can't eat. Then it hits me that I might be taking it out on the wrong person. Maybe I am raging at Tomas because I can't rage at Daniela. I'll never rage at her again. She's dead. That's when I start crying. Killian stops eating and hold me, rocking me softly.

I cry for everything that has happened since I left the pack. Killian holds me so tight. I feel so much better in his arms that my tears start to subside. Then I am exhausted.

Killian picks me up and puts me on the empty bed. "Take a little nap. I promise to wake you up in an hour, he says.

I lay down and closed my eyes, listening to their easy conversation. Eventually, I fall asleep.

When I wake up, Catherine and Killian are gone. It's just me and Tomas. I don't feel like talking to him and I can see his eyes are closed. I try to tiptoe out when he says, "I really did try to make her happy. I loved her. I thought she was my person. I was devastated when she wasn't my mate. Once I saw who she really was though, I couldn't turn a blind eye."

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry you went through that. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. My view of you is just different. I really don't know you like I thought I did," I say.

"Can we start over again? As friends?" He asks.

I go over and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Stop playing girl you know I can't no matter how much I want to," he says.

"I guess you're going to have to be more creative with your hands or your tongue," I say giving him a coquettish smile.

Killian walks in enraged. "What the fuck?"

"It's just how we flirt," I say.

"Why the fuck are you flirting with him?" He asks.

"We just made up and decided to start over. Calm down. It's just words," I say.

"You need to find better ways of communicating with each other as friends because it sounds like you were going to fuck," he says. "I'll go warm you up some food."

He left the room and we burst out laughing. I was sure he could hear us down the hall. I hugged Tomas again. "You know I loved you too, right?"

"That I did. I was prepared to die trying to get you back," he says. "But everything worked out for the best. You have one hell of a guy there."

"And you one hell of a lady," I say.

"We're very lucky." He says.

"Yeah but let's keep that between us," I say.

Killian POV

I just got the word that the mural is done. I tried to discreetly leave to check it out but Catherine came with me. She loved the mural and was sure Lila would too.

When I was on my way back to the hospital, Josephine shows up. She looks so happy. 

"Hi Killian. I'm moving out," she says giddy. "Things went great with Brandon's parents and they asked me to move in."

"And is Brandon your baby's Daddy?" I ask.

"Yes, silly. I told you the other day. Oh wait, that was your mate. She's adorable by the way. We'll be home for Sunday dinners so don't skip them," she said.

"Do you need help moving anything?" I ask.

"No. I'm just bringing clothes. I don't want to be a bother," she says.

"It's no bother but are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to leave. We can help you raise the baby," I say.

She comes over and hugs me. "You're a great big brother and I know this is unconventional but I love him. I wouldn't want to do this without him. If he wants to go to college I still have a huge support system including his parents so I will be fine."

"College? I thought he was a coworker," I say confused.

"Lila didn't tell you? He's my seventeen year old student. Finger crossed he's my mate," she says.

"That's beyond unconventional. How are you not in jail?" I ask.

"With the help of a witch. That reminds me. How do you feel about building an all werewolf school?"

"We don't have enough children to fill a school," I say.

"That's why Lila suggested we invite surrounding packs. I think it would be interesting. I'm going to figure out interest levels and we'll see how it goes," she says.

"You do that. Then get back to me with your proposal," I say.

"Thank you brother," she says kissing my cheek.

"I have to run but let me know if you need anything," I say.

I get to the hospital just to hear my mate coming on to Tomas and he sounds interested. I open the door shouting only to leave to warm up her food. I hear them laugh and feel a pang of jealousy.

When I return to the room they are hugging. Seeing her jump I feel the stirring of rage again. Why did she jump? What were they doing?

"Thank you so much Killian. I am so hungry," she says.

"Can you warm up my food too," Tomas asks.

"Eat it cold," I say and he frowns.

I grab his food and take it to get warmed up. I run into Tara who is using the microwave.

"Sorry Alpha, I'll be just a minute, well three," she says.

"It's fine," I say. I stand looking at the clock.

This has been a really long day. I couldn't wait to go home and lay down with my mate. She at least got a little nap in. I'm exhausted.

"Is everything ok?" Tara asks.

"With me? Fine but what about you Tara? How are you?" I ask.

"I don't know actually. Apparently I have been behaving like a hussy," she says.

"Like a trollop," I say. "Why do you do that to yourself?"

"I can't have who I want so I go for what I can get," she says.

"Why don't you just go find your mate?" I ask.

"I have a feeling my mate won't want me. I haven't exactly been virginal," she says

"My mate wasn't a virgin and I accepted her. The Moon Goddess doesn't make mistakes. She gives us exactly who we need," I say.

"Food's done. Thanks for the pep talk. Lila is very lucky to have you," she says.

"Not as lucky as I am to have her. Why don't we do something together? We'll have dinner with Greg and Susie.

I don't know. I haven't been too kind to your mate," she says. "If she doesn't want to go will you still come out?"

"Yes," I say.

"Okay then." She smiles as she walks out.

Am I breeding another Daniela? I warm up his food and head back to the room. Catherine has returned. I give Tomas his food and he starts eating.

I really want to leave and show Lila the mural, but she's finally eating. I sit down and patiently wait to leave.

Lila POV

"Lila, how would you feel about having dinner with me, Greg, Susie, and Tara," Killian asks.

"Who's the fifth wheel, me cause I am new or Tara for not being in a couple?"

"There's no fifth wheel. I would like you to get to know my friends better," he says.

"Then I'll do it. For you," I say.

Once I am done eating, I am ready for sleep.
Killian looks bored out of his mind. I think he'll be ready to leave.

"Ok Tomas. I will be back to see you tomorrow. I'm ready for bed," I say.

Killian is immediately on his feet. Catherine has a dazzling smile and shares a knowing look with Killian.

"Why are you guys looking like that?" I ask.

"Like what?" Catherine asks innocently.

"Like you know something we don't," I say.

"Because Josephine is moving out. Maybe we can do something fun with her room," Killian says.

"Whatever. Let's go," I say.

Killian takes my hand and we walk back to the pack house. It's a warm night and I realize I forgot to ask Dr. Nguyen about shifting.

We get up to our room and I smell something funny.

"What's that smell," I ask. "It's making me nauseous."

"I don't know. Where's it coming from?" He asks.

"I think it's over here," I say.

He comes over and starts sniffing with me. He goes over to the nursery and suddenly I know what that smell is. It's paint.

"You didn't," I say.

"I did. I guess now you know what I was talking to Greg about," he says.

I open the door and walk in. There's a spectacular mural on the wall. It looks like an enchanted forest. With faeries.

"I love it so much," I say, running over to him and jumping up. "I'm sorry I'm too tired to fuck you."

"Thank the Goddess because I might just pass out here," he says.

We get to our bedroom and pass out with our clothes on.

For the first time, I had a nightmare. Daniela was waving a gun around and pistol whipping me while Alpha Marvin watched. He kept saying "watch the face". Then faeries appear and poop on my head. When Daniela shoots me in the face I scream and wake myself up.

Killian is awake too. I guess I must have screamed out loud. He pulls me to him and rubs my back. Slowly I go back to sleep.

In the morning, Killian kisses me awake. He reaches under my shirt and caresses my breast pinching the nipple. I moan and kiss him deeper.

"Wasn't there something you wanted to do last night? Something I wanted to do too?" He asks.

"I thought you wanted to kiss me, but you didn't say where," I say.

"Let me see if I can guess," he says.

He moves his kisses to my neck nipping and sucking. Then he lifts my shirt nipping and sucking on my erect nipples. He pulls down my pants roughly and throws them. I moan as he kisses my stomach.

He lifts my legs and dives in between. Once he gets going there's a knock on the door.

"Son, alpha Marvin is here," his dad says.

A/N the photo is of the nursery mural.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
423K 16.5K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
555K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
143K 7.6K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...