š‡š¢š¬ š‹ššš°š²šžš« | 18+ COM...

By honeywriites

BOOK 2 IN THE INCONSTANT SERIES ā™„ļøŽ š„š„š¢š£ššš” šŒš¢š„š„šžš« ā€¢ Leader of the American Mafia is fighting for c... More

š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž + š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœš¬
šš«šžšŸšššœšž
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ
šŸŽšŸ‘
šŸŽšŸ’
šŸŽšŸ“
šŸŽšŸ”
šŸŽšŸ•
šŸŽšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ
šŸšŸ‘
šŸšŸ’
šŸšŸ“
šŸšŸ”
šŸšŸ•
šŸšŸ–
šŸšŸ—
šŸ‘šŸŽ
šŸ‘šŸ
šŸ‘šŸ
šŸ‘šŸ‘
šŸ‘šŸ’
šŸ‘šŸ“
šŸ‘šŸ”
šŸ‘šŸ•
šŸ‘šŸ–
šŸ‘šŸ—
šŸ’šŸŽ
šŸ’šŸ
šŸ’šŸ
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

šŸŽšŸ–

12K 320 69
By honeywriites

I would leave everything like I am to spend every minute with my daughter. Sometimes leaving the mafia to Seb isn't the right thing to do but when Dalia needs me, I leave everything behind. She's been sick for the past few days and I've been at home ever since.

"Baby, dada needs you to have this medicine. Can you open your mouth, my princess?" Pressing my hand onto my burning daughter's head, my heart trembles at touching her and knowing she has a high fever.

"N-No dada. I don wunt." Her voice was barely coming out, the little coughs coming out of her mouth only makes me want to have a fever instead of her.

"Come on, my princess. It's strawberry, your favourite." I whisper, kissing her forehead which makes her groan. "Baby, my sweetheart. Listen to dada please."

"Dada."

Her voice was so quiet, tears welling up in my eyes as I see my poor sick baby lying in my bed. "Yes, my princess. Tell me." I take her small hands and she somehow opens her mouth to let me spoon the medicine.

"Can you sweep wit me?" She asks and without hesitation, I climb over to the other side with her. I notice the tears in her eyes, along with her sniffling.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I whisper, picking her up and placing her on my lap. Wiping her tears, she snuggles into my chest, feeling the high temperature seeping through. "Sh my princess. Don't cry."

"Dada I ill."

Damn it. My heart gripped together in one, breaking down into a million pieces.

"I know princess. I know, but you're going to get better, my baby. You're a strong girl, remember." I take her hand and press multiple kisses on them. "How about we plan something to do once you get better hm? You tell me what my little princess wants to do."

"Uh, dada I wunt go to the park." Her voice gets a little excited, timid to jump up but I knew she was ready to go.

Chuckling and kissing her head, "Of course, my love. We'll go to the park. Me and you, okay?" I tell her and she bobs her head up and down but is tired of moving around a lot. "But you've got to rest up quickly."

"Dada?" She whispers, clinging onto my shirt.

"Mhm." She doesn't say anything back so I slowly run my hands through her hair, hoping that she would say something. "Princess, what's wrong?"

"My hed hwrts." I watch her small tears fall as she presses her head onto my chest. Frowning and aching, I place her down on the pillow so I could put a wet towel on her forehead.

"I know baby, I know. Let dada put a wet towel on your head so it can feel better." Reaching over the bowl of water, I take out the towel to place it on her head. "And my darling, don't cry. It will hurt if you cry even more."

She flinches as the towel is resting on her forehead. I wipe her eyes and keep an eye on my baby girl. She holds onto my hands, whimpering from feeling cold so I tuck the blanket so she was comfy.

"I luv you dada."

"I love you more, my sweet princess," Laying down beside her, I place my arm around her small body just for that extra warmth, "Baby, do you want to go to sleep?" I ask her, playing with her hair but only finding her closing her eyes.

"I sweep dada." She yawns and moments later, my beautiful girl falls asleep.

Heading out of the room after a while, I walk down to my office to complete some work. A monitor was kept in my bedroom so I could watch Dalia. She's never been this sick and it makes me at fault for not taking care of her. Do I though? Do I give enough attention to my daughter?

My eyes were glued to the monitor, watching my sweet baby girl sleep. Her cheeks were blushed pink from the fever, she held on tight to her blanket with her hands against her mouth. Sighing,turn back to my work, trying to figure out the next shipment of alcohol.

On top of that, my mind stresses thinking about the Stanleys who are trying to get Dalia with them. They call me dangerous, they're ten times worse. For the time they couldn't handle their fucking spoilt daughter, they'll ruin my own.

"Mr Miller, there is someone here to see you." My office door creaks open, seeing Collen stand in a prestigious manner, not overstepping my boundaries which she knows off.

"Who is it and why have they come at this time?" I question, raising my brows to see the person behind her.

"I'll let you see for yourself. I'll be in the kitchen, cleaning."

When Colleen steps away, my eyes are mesmerised by the beauty in front of me. Leaning back on my chair, I watch her, walk in with a Chanel bag which was carefully held in her hands, she sways her body in such a perfect motion in her white coordinated suit, and the sound of her familiar heels makes its way towards me with her lips turning into the fakest smile.

"Home visits. I hope you didn't forget Mr Miller." She clicks her tongue, taking a seat in front of me. It was like I was mute for a second, I couldn't find the right words to say back. Fuck, I was just taken aback by her beauty.

"Hm, definitely didn't forget. And aren't you supposed to call for a home visit? You just turned up unexpectedly. You could've walked in on me-"

"Having sex? Elijah, you don't have sex when your daughter lives in the same house. And from what you did the other night at the restaurant, you haven't had sex in a while. Am I right?" Smirking at me, she wiggles her brows because she knew she was right again for god knows how many fucking times.

She has an answer for everything.

Standing up from my seat, I make it over to her. Spinning her chair, she lets out the smallest gasp and I wrap my hand around her throat. "Darling, you don't want to cross the line. Watch your mouth." Whispering close to her lips, she chuckles, shaking her head.

"So I am right," She breathes, pushing my hand away from her throat, "You watch where your hands go. You're messing with the wrong woman."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. But don't worry, I'll let you know the next person I fuck." Scoffing, I walk back to my chair, watching Scarlett fix her hair. "Now tell me what this home visit is otherwise you know where the door is to leave."

"Where's Dalia?" Instead of answering my question, she asks about Dalia. Rolling my eyes, I show her the monitor where Dalia was sleeping.

"I don't know why you're showing me an empty bedroom." She whispers, turning the monitor back my way. My body tenses while my heart beats, standing up immediately in worry for my daughter. "Where is she, Elijah?" Scarlett's voice rings in the back but I wasn't focused on her voice.

As I rush to leave the office, my little girl waddles crying whilst holding her blanket. Dropping my knees to the ground, I pull Dalia into my arms straight away, making sure Scarlett was looking at the both of us.

"Baby, hey why are we crying again? What did I tell you?" Kissing the top of her head, her tears roll down her fevered cheeks and onto my shirt.

"Dada m-m- my tumy hwrts." She moans into my chest, watching her place her hand over her stomach.

"Oh, my poor baby. Come on, let me pick you up and we can go sit on the chair. There's someone here to see you too." I whisper to her and as I stand up, my eyes make contact with Scarlett who looked surprised at my actions.

"Dada-" I could hear her call out my name, she holds tight around my neck and buries her burning face in my neck.

"It's okay, princess. Dada' got you." Rubbing her back gently, I sit back on my chair and move my hand to her stomach area so she doesn't feel any pain. "Does that feel good, princess?"

"Yes, dada." She gives me the smallest smile, letting me see those perfect blue eyes before moving them to where Scarlett was sitting.

"Hi, Dalia. Do you remember me?" Scarlett smiles at her and while she was talking to Dalia, my eyes were glued to the way she was moving her red lips. I feel Dalia bob her head which meant she did remember Scarlett.

"She's sick." I blurt out before Scarlett could question why she's like this. Continuing to rub my daughter's stomach, I could feel her gaze and maybe a hint of guilt. She clears her throat, still smiling at Dalia before looking back up at me.

"Can I help with something? I know a way to get rid of her stomach ache." She asks, almost afraid of wanting to help.

"What is it?"

"Honey mixed with water. My mother always used to give it to me whenever I was sick, and it helped a lot. It might help with her stomach." She speaks, playing with her hands as soon as she mentions her mother.

"I'll show you the kitchen. Follow me."

Moments after making whatever she wanted to make, she walks back into the office where I kept Dalia. My princess was hurdled up against the sofa and Scarlett bends down with a glass of warm water and some sort of oil in her other hand.

"Dalia, sweetheart. I made you this and if you have it, your tummy will get better." She whispers to my daughter, so calm and gentle. Dalia shakes her head, turning away from the glass, only hearing her small cries.

"Baby, if you drink that then you'll ger really quickly. Remember we still need to go to the park." ift her up, placing her on my lap so that it was easier for Scarlett.

"It's just water with a little honey. And then I've got some oil to rub on your stomach so it feels nice and warm. Is that okay sweetheart?" Scarlett asks, giving a small tipped smile which in return Dalia nods at her.

"That my good girl." I kiss the top of my daughter's head, feeling her burning gaze of Scarlett.

Now watching Scarlett, I watch her help Dalia sip on the honey water and to a surprise she was drinking it. Dalia takes my hands, playing with my fingers and as she does I couldn't help but stare at Scarlett. Why was she doing this? I have no idea. But staring at the bronzed-skinned figure makes me think she was acting as a mother figure and had sympathy for us.

But- she's only a lawyer.

"Good girl, Dalia. You finished that all. Now, do you want your dada to rub your tummy with oil or do you want me to?" She asks and Dalia points to Scarlett. "Alright then sweetheart, get on your back and I'll be as gentle as possible."

Stepping back, I walk over to my desk to check any messages but from the distance, I eye both of them. Hearing her laughter sounded so pure and free, almost childish as if she's buried it so deep within her and is finally letting it out. It plays in my ear so angelically, it came as a tickle bouncing around and I wanted to hear it over and over. It was like summer rain, brightening everything, it was as if her laughter waifting up a veil of sadness, rumbling to my soul.

"Dada stwring at you ,-Scarlett," Dalia speaks pretty loud making Scarlett snap her head towards me, catching me off guard because I was staring at her. Scarlett only smirks back, warmth becoming visible on her cheeks as my eyes fall into an illusion of her.

"I should go now. It's getting late." She clears her throat, standing up and fixing her blazer. I make my way to her and as she says goodbye to Dalia, for some reason I didn't want her to go.

Standing by the door and watching Dalia at the same time, I wait for her to say something before she leaves.

"First home visit, wasn't so bad was it?" I ask her, hiding my smirk beneath my fake smile.

"I've never seen a calming parent like you. I hope she gets well soon." The rosy cheeks on her made me realise she was blushing because she was nervous speaking to me.

"I hope this changes your thinking, Miss Ester. I'm not what you think I am." Leaning in, I whisper making sure my lips gazed over her ear lobe. "Do you understand, darling?"

"I'll find out what you're really like, don't worry. And when I do, then I'll tell you if I understood." She lean into my ear this time, whispering so coquettish making me tense up around her. "I'll see you soon, Mr Elijah."

a/n:

The tension between them two >>>

What did we think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...
503K 13.2K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
277K 7K 49
Ā¦ Mafia Ā¦ Scarlett Mazikeen Black, after six years of training, finally has the chance to make revenge for her dead family. Mason Xavier Matteo, afte...