For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

23 4 3
By FeetPepper

Killian POV

Her mother came out of the surgery just fine. The baby was five pounds but shouldn't spend much time in the NICU. They were taking extra precautions.

"I'm starving," Lila says.

She's looking a lot better than she did earlier. I guess her mother coming out of surgery was enough to make her feel better.

"Do you want to get something from the vending machine or go home?" I ask.

"I think I'm ready to go home," she says. "It's almost one a.m. I need some food and my bed," she says.

We say our goodbyes, promising to visit tomorrow to see the baby. The walk back to the pack house feels like a long one. I made us boxed Mac and cheese when we got back.

"I still have that surprise for you. Are you up for it?" I ask.

"Is it something quick?" She asks.

"It's as quick as you make it," I say.

"Okay. Let's do it!" She says.

"Close your eyes," I say.

Once she has her eyes closed, I picked her up and carried her up to the fifth floor. I opened the door to our suite and set her down.

"What is this?" She asks.

"It's our room. Open your eyes," I say. "I had it completely remodeled for us. Anything you don't like we can change."

She ran around the room looking at everything. "Come open this door," I say standing next to it.

She opens the door and finds a fully furnished nursery. She starts to cry. I wrap my arms around her from behind. "I can't wait to fill this room with you," I say.

"Really," she says, turning around to face me.

"Really," I say.

"Let's try now," she says.

I kiss her while walking her back to the bed. I take off my shirt and throw it then take off hers. I pull her to me by her pants and she jumps up wrapping her legs around me.

Gregory: Alpha we got something. We need you down here.

Me: Be right there.

"We're going to have to put a pin in it. I have to get down to the dungeons," I say.

"No. Please," she says.

"I'll try to be quick but I can't make any promises," I say, kissing her between words.

"If I fall asleep just wake me up," she says.

"I'll see what I can do," I say.

I race down to the dungeons wanting to know what they found out. I see Gregory has let the one man down and the other one is missing two finger nails.

Me: Are they both talking?

Gregory: Yes Alpha.

Me: Change out the guards and go home.

Gregory: But Alpha-

Me: It's ok. We'll exchange notes tomorrow.

Gregory: Yes Alpha.

I wait for Gregory to leave before saying anything. The men are looking at me with apprehension. As soon as the new guards arrived I asked, "So who wants to talk first."

They both raised their hands like it was school. I did a school song to pick one and landed on the hanging man.

"You. What's your name?" I ask.

"John." He said.

"John what?" I ask.

"John Whitmire," he says.

"What do you have to say to me Mr. Whitmire?" I ask.

"Alpha Marvin sent us here to kidnap your mate as soon as you left for the trial," he says.

"Alright. You go tell Alpha Marvin that MY mate is joining me for my trial and if he tries to get in the way he will have me to deal with," I say. "Guard! Escort this man off our lands."

"You. What is your name?" I ask.

"Fred Stevens," he says.

"Alright Mr. Stevens. Let's talk logistics."

Lila POV

I woke up with Killian lying next to me. I don't know what time he came to bed but it must have been late.

As soon as I move he grabs me and pulls me to his chest. I tried to struggle, but his grip is solid.

"Stop moving," he says.

"You're crushing me," I say.

He loosens his grip and asks, "what time is it?"

"Seven thirty," I say and he groans.

"I have to meet with Beta Gregory," he says.

"I think I'm going to go see my Mom," I say.

"Okay. Tell them I said hi and I will join you as soon as I am done," he says. "Want to take a shower together? There should be bathrobes in there."

"I would love to," I say, giving him a kiss.

We brushed our teeth then got into the shower. It was huge. Water was coming from all sides. I stood in the middle with my arms up while he searched for the remote. Once he found it he changed the pressure so we could have a nice shower.

We washed each other kissing as we went. I got soap in my mouth a few times. He massages my head as I went down on him. Then he lifted me up and fucked me right against t4he glass. I had two orgasms before he was finally done.

We dried off and put on the plush bathrobes and went down to our old bedroom to get dressed.

I put on a pale pink sundress and headed to the hospital. My Mom was in her room and the baby was in there with her.

"I guess they weren't lying about him not being in the NICU long," I say cheerfully.

"He tried an experimental treatment and the baby gained two pounds!" My Mom says. "Can you hand him to me?"

I picked him up and fell in love. I wanted a baby so badly. I checked out his fingers and toes. He had a tiny little diaper and smelled wonderful. I handed him over to my mother.

She started crying, "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy to have both of my babies here. Who would have thought that I would get to have another one after all that struggle?"

"You did an amazing job, Mom. I hope I'm half the mother you were. Now you get to do it all over again. Through menopause.

"Oh stop. I'm trying not to cry," she says.

"Where's Dad?" I ask.

"I sent him home to get some sleep. He was driving me crazy," she says. "He just wouldn't sit down."

"What did you name him?" I ask.

"Christopher Scott Daniels," she says.

"It suits him," I say.

Once she's done feeding him, she hands him back. "Do you mind watching him while I take a nap?"

"Of course. Get some sleep," I say.

I took a seat in the rocking chair and rocked him while he held my hand. He was such a sweet child. I look up and Killian is standing in the doorway watching us.

He quietly makes his way over. I hand him Christopher and get up so he can sit down. He rocks him for a while before he makes a face.

"What?" I whisper.

"I think he shit," he whispers back.

"Don't curse in front of the baby," I say.

I quickly locate the diapers and wipes to change him before he starts crying. He coos.

"How did you know how to do that?" He asks.

"I used to work at a daycare center when I was a teenager," I say. "And you better learn because you will be on diaper duty from time to time."

"Roger that," he says. "Have you taken a test lately?"

"No. Why?" I ask.

"Nothing. You just smell different lately," he says.

"Different how?" I ask.

"I don't know how to explain it. You smell more like me," he says. "It's faint."

Tara comes into the room at this point.

"Is everything alright in here?" She asks.

"My mate needs a pregnancy test," he says.

"No. I'm fine," I say.

"Are you sure? I can get you a cup. It won't hurt," she says.

"Fine," I say.

She gives me the cup and I go to the bathroom to pee in it. I give her the cup back when I am finished feeling weird about it. She obviously is in love with my mate. I don't want to rub a baby in her face even though she is a bitch.

I switch places with Killian and wait for her to come back. I put Christopher down when I see her coming back. She enters the room with a smug look on her face. She hands a piece of paper to Killian and walks out.

He takes his time reading it. I try to look but he's holding it up too high.

"What does it say?" I ask

Killian POV

I can't believe what I'm reading. It's one thing to suspect but to know and to see it in writing. It gives you a whole other feeling. I handed her the paper without saying anything. Let her see for herself, with her own eyes.

What are we going to do with a kid? I can't wait to see Alpha Marvin's face when he finds out. He won't want my mate when he finds out she's pregnant.

"Oh my Goddess. We did it," she says. You're really going to let me have this baby?"

"What's that supposed to mean? I never told you we couldn't have a baby. I said I preferred if we had it later," I said.

"Yeah but you were giving me so much shit about it," she says.

"I did not give you shit about it," I say

"Say what you want to. Now I can't believe it," she says.

I put my arms around her and gave her a hug then I looked up to see Dr. Nguyen waving us over. "You go I'll stay here with the baby," I say.

"His name is Christopher," she says leaving the room.

I saw her talking with Dr. Nguyen as they turn the corner. "You're going to be an uncle little guy," I say.

"He's what," 

"Well now your mom's awake. I didn't say anything. Please just pretend I didn't say anything," I say.

"But that's great news when did you find out," she asks.

"Literally just now. Please, please don't say anything," I beg.

"I won't say anything. I know how badly she wanted this. I'm very happy for her," she says. "Can I see my son?" I hand Christopher over.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I can't complain. My husband's on his way back. Oh she gets to tell her news to both of us. New Mom and Grandma all together. Who could ask for anything more?" She says. "I just know you're going to make a great father."

He's going to make a great what?" Scott asks walking through the door. "Is Lila pregnant?"

"Scott, pretend you didn't hear me say that," she says.

"Say what? It sound like you said Killian was going to make a great father," he says.

Just then, my mate walks in saying, "you told them?"

"It was an accident sweetie," Rebecca says. "He was talking to Christopher when I woke up and I happen to hear him. Then your father walked in while I was telling him he's going to make a great father. It's nobody's fault.

"Sound like it's Killian's fault," Lila says. "There goes telling my parents."

"You can tell mine," I say, trying to console her.

"It's not the same," she says dejectedly.

"I'm very very sorry. I didn't mean to take that from you," I say.

"I know you didn't. It's just- it's just I'm five weeks along," she says. Everybody cheers.

"I'm so sorry because I have to run to meet with my Beta about something. Everything's okay. Don't worry," I say, noticing the look on her face.

I leave the hospital and go back to the pack house. I enter my Beta's office and he's there on the phone. I wait until he gets off.

"Gregory, I need you to do me a favor. If I'm killed by the King, I need you to take care of Lila and our child. She's pregnant."

"Congratulations,'' he says and I stop him.

"I didn't come here for that. I'm serious. I think the King is going to kill me. Should that happen, I need you to promise me that you'll do whatever you can to get Lila back," I say.
"I hate to ask but I need you to swear Blood Oath on this."

"Of course, Alpha. Anything you need.

A/N new bedroom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.7K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...
358K 12.9K 42
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
10.3M 368K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
37.7K 679 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...