For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 15

22 4 1
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

There wasn't much to do since I couldn't freely move around the pack. Here I am straddling my mate while engaged in a heavy make out session at eleven in the morning.

He's been neglecting his work to keep me company until everything settles down. I can't keep my hands off of him and he which he doesn't mind. His phone rings bringing everything to a stop.

"Hello. Yes, this is Alpha Killian. I am aware of that situation. I can't do anything about it right now. No. That won't work. What's your name? And your number? I will get back to you if I hear anything else. Thank you."

He's writing down notes and putting them into piles. The phone rings again and I get off his lap. I go to sit on his couch. There's a knock on the door and Catherine pokes her head in.
She wags her finger at me to say follow her.

I walk into the hallway and Tomas is there. "I wanted to talk to both of you so I can settle my mind," she says. "I know you were lovers so how far did you go?"

"It's really not a big deal. We dated and I had decided to sleep with him when Killian showed up," I said.

"You did?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter! As I told Killian, the most we did was oral. And it was only a couple times," I say.

"Did you love him?" Catherine asks.

"I did, but it's nothing compared to Killian," I say. "Not even close. Tomas is a really good friend."

"Did you love her?" She asks.

"I did. I loved her a lot. I did more to bring her pleasure than she did, but honestly, it was bland compared to how I feel about you," Tomas says.

"This is so awkward. It's in the past and doesn't matter. Do you love him?" I ask.

"I do," she says.

"And does he make you happy?" I ask.

"Yes he does," she says.

"Then that's all that matters. Everything else is in the past and you should leave it there," I say.

"But you were mad at Killian for Tara," she says.

"No. I was mad because he lied to me and she was rude. How could I be mad at him when he wasn't my first?" I point out. "He doesn't hold that against me even though he could."

Killian comes out and gives me a kiss. "That's because my Luna is perfect in every way and made just for me. I thank the Moon Goddess everyday for her."

He kisses me again and I'm blushing like a schoolgirl. "I have to go down in the dungeons. Have lunch without me. I might be late." I watch as he walks away. He looks back and smiles.

"You guys are so cute," Catherine says.

"Mating made a world of difference, but if I'm honest, your brother is easy to love," I say smiling. "I have the best mate. Hopefully he marries me and we have babies soon. Don't tell him I said that."

"Why do you want to get married? You're already marked and mated," Tomas says.

"It's just another way to be closer to him. Another bond I can tie myself to him. Plus I want to call him my husband," I say.

"That's such a human thing to do," he says.

"My brother and sister are coming home soon. I can't wait for both of you to meet them," Catherine says.

Catherine jumps on Tomas and I take that as my opportunity to leave. I don't like being caught in those conversations so I take the opportunity to leave.

I decided to go back to my room and call Daniela. I press the bottom to call her and the phone starts ringing. She picks up on the third ring.

"Lila! How are you? It's been too long," she says.

"I'm a little pissed at you," I say. "You didn't tell me you were moving here."

"It was supposed to be a surprise for our new Luna. The entire pack decided to come. They don't agree on anything like that," she says. "Tomas spilled the beans?"

"He sure did. Anyway, when do you get here? I know the perfect spot for you to open up your bakery," I say. "Tons of foot traffic. Plus I may be able to help you again."

"That's terrific! I miss working with you. We will be there tomorrow actually. I'll send you my address so you can meet us and show me the shop," she says.

"And help you unpack?" I ask.

"That too," she says. "I better go. We're hitting the road again. Love you.

"Love you too! Safe travels. Bye," I say.

"Bye sweetheart," she says.

Dad: Lila?

Me: Yes dad?

Dad: Your mother wants to know if you guys want to come over and make pizzas. She threw out all of the cinnamon after you left last time.

Me: I'll have to check with Killian.

Dad: Do it now. We're buying the dough.

Me: Killian.

Killian: Shoot.

Me: My parents want to know if we want to go there to make pizzas tonight.

Killian: Your favorite. I had something else planned but I guess that can wait.

Me: Aw. We don't have to go to my parents.

Killian: It's fine. I love you. I'll see you later.

He cuts the mindlink before I can say anything else.

Me: Dad

Dad: Lila?

Me: We'll be there for dinner.

Killian POV

It was almost time for me to meet Lila to go to her parents house and we got nothing. Whatever Alpha Marvin has done to his men works well.

All we got out of him was his name. We're going to have to apply more pressure. Light torture was nothing to this man.

Tomas actually caught another man who was also from Alpha Marvin's pack. He was just as quiet as the first.

"Stand him up," I say to my Beta. "Hang him by his arms."

Beta Gregory quickly does as I've asked.

I walk over to the other man. "Remove his finger nails then work on the toes. I have to leave now but mindlink me when they're ready to talk.

I hustle upstairs and take a shower. I don't want to smell like that filth around my mate. I immediately get a mindlink.

Gregory: Alpha the finger nails worked. He's ready to talk.

Me: You take care of it. Let me know if he has anything important to say.

Gregory: Will do Alpha.

I cut the link, step out and dry off. I dress casually in a gray t-shirt and black jeans. I lace up my sneakers and I'm ready to go.

I walk down stairs and find my mate waiting by the door. She looks beautiful wearing the same as me, light makeup and a ponytail. I wrap my hand around that ponytail and pull her in for a kiss.

"Good evening, beautiful. Are you ready to go?" I ask.

"With that greeting I am ready to go upstairs," she says with a sexy smile.

I kiss her deeper as our tongues play in her mouth. "You're making it hard for me, but that's for later," I say. "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh? Can I get a sneak peek?" She asks, batting her lashes.

"Not a chance," I say.

She puts on a pretty pout as I open the door. There's men standing out there wearing the King's code of arms.

"Alpha Killian?" One says.

"I'm Alpha Killian. What can I do for you?"

"You have three days to report to the Palace for your trial. List of offenses are as follows. Alpha Killian willfully stole the mate of Alpha Marvin. Alpha Marvin tried to retrieve his mate and was rebuffed by Alpha Killian. Alpha Killian refused to release said mate one final time," he says.

I looked at him incredulous. This is absolutely false. I mindlinked our representatives so they could listen in.

Should you fail to report you will be arrested. Should you attempt to run, you will be put to death. If you do not bring the aforementioned mate, you will be fined. Should you attempt to hide the aforementioned mate, you will be found guilty and put to death. That is all," he says. With that, they left.

Mr. Willis: We will meet at the Palace in three days.

Mr. Henderson: Don't worry. We got this.

Me: Okay fellas. See you then.

I took Lila by the arm and guided her to her parents house. She seemed too shocked to say or do anything.

I turned to face her. "Look at me. Don't let this ruin our night. We have representation and right on our side," I say. "We knew this was coming and we prepared, okay? Tell me you're okay."

"But I'm not," she says. " This is all so overwhelming. I never wanted to see the King and now I might lose my mate because of it."

"You can't think that way. We have this, Lila. No one is going to tear us apart," I say.

She starts crying so I hug her. "Do you want to skip visiting your parents?" I ask.

"No. Let's just go," she says.

She looks so unhappy it is breaking my heart.

Lila POV

This is my nightmare come to life. I didn't believe the King would indulge in this nonsense, but now it's my reality. I hold on to Killian as we walk to my parents. I don't want to worry him more than I already have so I put on a smile.

We make it to my parents and they are in the kitchen. We can hear a commotion. I burst through the door to see my mother on the kitchen floor crying.

"Mom, what happened?"

Killian goes to help her back on her feet but she screams. "No! My water just broke. It's too soon."

Killian pick her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"Where's Dad?" I asked.

I sent him to the store for some peppers. I forgot peppers. Can you believe it?" She asked.

I can run you to the hospital if you want," Killian says. "It's not far."

"I'll tell dad where we are," I said.

"Okay. Thank you guys," she said.

Killian picked up my mom and ran for it. He was much quicker than me.

Me: Dad, we took mom to the hospital. Her water broke.

Dad: What? When?

Me: Just now. We're almost there.

Dad: Okay. See you in a minute.

By the time I made it to the hospital my mom was already in a room. Being Alpha has perks. The doctor was looking her over.

"This is Dr. Nyugen. He's the best we have," Killian said.

We have to get you into surgery. That's the best chance we have," Dr. Nuygen said. "Your husband can join us when he gets here."

"Oh Goddess please. I can't lose another one," my Mom says.

"We're going to take good care of you Mrs. Daniels. Don't you worry," Dr. Nuygen says.

They wheel my mother out of the room and we're alone again. I can't believe this is happening on top of everything. Then Tara walks in.

"Do you want me to walk you through what's going to happen?" She asks.

He says "yes" while I say "no".

"You can listen. I'm going to the bathroom," I say.

"Don't you want to know?" He asks.

"No thanks. I just want to know everyone is alright," I say.

I leave the room and look for a public restroom. I do my business, wash my hands and leave to see my Dad being led to the back.

I go back to my mother's room and Tara is still there. "Then we sew her up and most likely place the baby in NICU. They'll be fine. This is a routine procedure," she says.

"Thanks for telling me," Killian says.

"Not a problem. Anything else you want to know?" She asks.

I don't know why but I burst into tears. Killian immediately hugs me and I cry harder. "If one more damn thing happens today I am going to lose it," I sob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
2.6M 63.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
113K 7.8K 46
Shade Shadows is what the pack calls a Keffer, a cursed name for a being without a wolf and therefore denied the moon goddesses' greatest gift, a mat...
497K 10.8K 58
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.