Nineteen - Twenty Seven || JJ...

Por Miminshi_07

"All this time you hid her from me... You knew my story still you hid her from me. Why did you do this to me... Mais

CHAP 1: At School
CHAP 2: The fight
CHAP 3: Happy Jungkook
CHAP 4: Jungkook's Past
CHAP 5: The first meet
CHAP 6: Love in the air
CHAP 7: Caring
CHAP 8: Jealous
CHAP 9: You are mine
CHAP 10: Missing you
CHAP 11: Only you and me
CHAP 12: The dress
CHAP 13: Lia's lesson
CHAP 14: The Date
CHAP 15: The bitter past
CHAP 16: Not okay
CHAP 17: Heartbroken
CHAP 18: The pain of separation
CHAP 19: Hello Sister
CHAP 20: Reunion
CHAP 21: Locked up
CHAP 22: Without you
CHAP 23: Hospital
CHAP 24: Death
CHAP 25: Trauma
CHAP 27: Final Date
CHAP 28: Don't go
CHAP 29: Got you
CHAP 30: Hurt
CHAP 31: Anger
CHAP 32: Together Again

CHAP 26: Far away

21 4 1
Por Miminshi_07

Jungkook's POV:

They all gathered for dinner near the dining table. Jin placed the dishes and calls everyone.

"Namjoon, go and bring Jungkook." Jin said arranging everything for the dinner.

"Okay!"

"C'mon dinner is ready." He said looking at me and I just nodded and followed his steps slowly. I was still feeling weakness, I couldn't slept when Y/N left my room few hours ago. All I did was just think about her and me, how happy we were back then. And suddenly in a blink of an eye everything changed.

As soon as we reached downstairs, my eyes searching for only one figure but couldn't find it.

"Did you sleep well? How are you feeling now?" Jin asked, his voice sounds worried.

"Mhm, still feeling a little weak." I replied not looking at him as my eyes were searching for her.

"Are you looking for someone?" Jin asks, my obvious face tells him the answer.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked.

"She is in her room."

"Isn't she going to eat?"

"No, Namjoon tried to convince her but she denied."

After that I didn't speak a word, a tired sigh leaves my mouth and I nodded. I wanted to see her. And then Jimin came scratching the back of his neck, still sleepy.

"Ohh Jungkook you are already here, lets eat...I'm starving."

"Yes, come and sit." Jin said when Jimin smiled and mouthed him thank you.

"No, actually I'm still not feeling good, I don't have an appetite." I said and was about to leave when Jin held my wrist, I turned to look at him.

"Jungkook look at your condition, you need to feed you stomach in order to open your eyes tomorrow."

"I'm sorry Jin. But I don't want to eat now. I need to sleep some more. Thank you for asking." I said trying to be polite giving a fake smile and walks upstairs.

"Why doesn't he wants to eat! He hasn't eaten anything in the past three days. He's insane." Jimin said, arching his shoulders and sighs.

"Because Y/N is not eating."

"What?"

"Mhmm..he asked me about her as soon as he came down and I told him that she doesn't want to eat."

"Aish this boy, he will die like this. Why he is so stubborn!" Jimin said running his hands through his dark hair locks in frustration.

"Go and convince him to eat. He will listen to you only." Jin said when Jimin nodded and sprinted upstairs.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" He yells at top of his lungs making me look at the angry bird with a confused expression.

"Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf." I said not knowing what's the reason of his sudden change in behavior.

"Why don't you want to eat? Do you want to starve yourself and die?"

"I told you I don't have an appetite."

"Stop fucking lying to me. I know why you don't want to eat."

He heaves a deep sigh before speaking again and ran his hands through his hair tiredly. He looked at me and his gaze soften as his eyes met mine and walked closer to me and sat beside me.

"Look I'm sorry Jungkook. But please eat something, you look like you are going to die any moment. You need energy, you need to feed you stomach to keep living. Don't torture yourself anymore."

I understood why he reacted that way, I know Jimin only wants good for me. He is the only person who has been with me from the day one. I smiled at him weakly and hugs him tightly, Jimin hugged me back.

"I'm sorry for making you worried Jimin-ah, but how can I eat when I know she is not eating."

"But--"

I pulled away from the hug and held Jimin shoulders "I'm okay brother. Stop worrying about me, she's here so I'm okay. You go and join others."

Jimin knows its no use to argue with me. I won't eat no matter what he says. So he gave up and walked to the door, before leaving he turned back "If you need anything just call me okay. Rest now and don't overthink."

I nodded and gave him a small smile with that Jimin left the room closing the door.

I laied back in the soft mattress while holding a pillow against my chest tightly. I drifted to sleep while being lost in my thoughts.

<~~~~>

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, please eat something!" Taehyung said, I wasn't feeling good nor I wanted to eat. I stood beside the window with my hands crossed against my chest.

"Y/N until when you are not going to eat? You will get sick like this, please don't do this and come eat."

"I told you taehyung, I don't want to." I said not making an eye contact with him.

"But-"

"Taehyung, I'll eat when I want to. Don't worry about me, I just need some time alone."

"Fine, call me if you need something and take rest."

"I'll Taehyung." I said looking at him, while taehyung sighs and pad down the room to the door.

After he left my room, I was about to lock the door when I heard something but couldn't recognize what the sound is. I followed the sound and I stopped in front of the room where Jungkook is.

I peeked inside as it was not locked, I saw him siting on the floor holding a pillow against his chest as if he was holding his dear life.

He is crying? He didn't joined others? But why? He needs to eat.

"Y/N, I miss you so much. I'm sorry for what you have been through. I promise I'll help you and will go to any extent to protect you. I'm sorry I failed again. I never knew my parents would do this, I'm really sorry my love. It hurts so much, I can't see you like this. I miss my old Y/N who always used to smile, I took your beautiful smile from yours. I'm so sorry love."

"I hope you'll forgive me. I just wish and want you to be happy weather its with me or not. I just want to see you smile and never cry again."

I heard everything, every word his mouth left. I felt like someone stabbed my heart and now its bleeding without stopping. Deep inside I know Jungkook is not at fault, but the situation is making me act cold towards him. I still love him and cares for him but my mind just can't accept what my heart says. I don't have time to be in love and I don't deserve to be happy anymre.

I made my way back to my room weakly. I laid down as tears started to well in my eyes, I shuts them tight to not make them fall. I clutched the cloth near my heart and let my emotions flow.

Why my hearts hurts? Why do I care for you? I hate you but my heart says something else. Why does it hurts so much when I see you crying. If I never met you then none of could this have happened.

It was my fault when I looked at you back then.

After sometime, someone knocked. I looked at clock as it reads 10:20pm. I wobbled to the door and opened it so see who is it at this time.

"Come downstairs, we need to talk" Namjoon said with a serious tone.

"What is it this late? Can't we do it tomorrow?" I replied not wanting to join others.

"No, its important so move your ass down now."

"Okay okay lets go."

We both were walking down the stairs when Jungkook came out from his room at the same time we did. We both looked at him, he looked like a red tomato because of all the crying. He wiped his tears with his shoulder and joined us to go downstairs where others were already there waiting.

Was he still crying? His eyes are swollen so bad and his face is all red.

The three of us joined others in hall. They all were looking hella serious as if they were planning to do a war. Namjoon sits just beside me and Taehyung joined me on the other side. Jungkook sits near Jimin and Jin.

"So, why I called all of you I guess you all know it." Namjoon said first looking at them.

"Yeah we need to win this case." Jin said looking at me and then Jungkook.

"Jungkook-" Jin was about to say when he cuts his words.

"Its okay even if they are my parents, they did wrong and I'll do anything to give justice to my beloved sister."

His reply made everyone smile. He looked at me, and our eyes met. I don't know why but I felt pain and betrayed in his eyes and I couldn't look away. Suddenly tears started to roll down from my cheeks, I wiped them with my sleeves.

"Hey, its okay precious, we all are here with you." Taehyung said moving his hand up and down on my back.

"So Jungkook, you are the only witness we have. If you speak for us in the court then we will definitely win the case." Namjoon said looking at him with a positive look.

"Yess I'll."

"Okay then, we have time for the final date to come." He said when everybody nodded.

"Y/N, don't worry everything will be alright soon. Our Yana must be so proud of you." Namjoon said holding back his tears giving me his usual dimple smile.

After the serious conversation ends, everybody went to their respective rooms leaving Namjoon, me, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin in the hall.

"You should eat something Y/N." Namjoon said walking to the kitchen.

"Joon, I don't-"

"No arguments!" He yelled from the kitchen while warming up the food which Jin saved for me.

"And Jungkook you too."

Jungkook looked at him then at me not knowing what to answer.

"Yes, you should eat something too." Taehyung said with a straight face.

Jungkook's POV:

I saw both Y/N and Taehyung together this close for the first time and I couldn't bear the closeness between them. I can't seem to tolerate the stinging pain in my heart, seeing the love of my life in someone else arms hurts me the most. I don't know what's their relation is but they seem so close to each other. Y/N looks at him with such loving eyes and him looking at her with the same emotions. The way Taehyung looks at her is nothing but pure care and love, I can see that.

I was just staring at them when she caught me staring at them, I retract my eyes and my hands balled into fists in jealousness.

You are so close to me but still so far away. I guess you are moved on and you seem happy around him.

I wish I could hold you in my arms for the last time and say 'I love you'.

But I guess I can't do that anymore.

I just want you to be happy. I'll never disturb you again. Be happy my love.

I whispered something into Jimin ears and he immediately stood up from his spot. I saw from the corner of my eyes Y/N looking at us when we got up.

I followed him to his room, when Jimin gave me my pills. I took some of them and swallows them at a time. Jimin bought them just in case of emergency. He knew I might need them.

The pills helps me calm down and I sat there for some minutes gathering my thoughts, I opened my eyes when I heard namjoon calling me for the dinner.

Jimin and me quickly made their way to hall where Namjoon, Y/N and taehyung are already sitting and waiting for us. We joined them and started eating. I felt at ease when some food reaches my stomach, I looked at Y/N who was silently eating and her eyes were on the food only.

I smiled and then finish rest of my food quickly. I helped Namjoon doing the dishes.

"Namjoon... actually I wanna tell you something," I said looking at him with a serious face.

"Yes go ahead." he replied but he kept his eyes on the dishes.

"I want to move back to my hotel."

"Why? Are you not comfortable here?"

"No no, all of my stuffs are there only. Me and Jimin will go back to our hotel and we will meet at the court when the final date comes."

"Are you sure? Like you can stay here as long as you want to. And I can move yours and your friend stuff here."

"It's okay Namjoon, you all have done enough for me. Thankyou for saving me. Don't bother yourself anymore."

"Don't thank me. And call me if you need something okay!"

"Okay." I said giving him a thank you smile.

I went back to the room where Jimin was, I told him to move back and Jimin agreed instantly. Jimin didn't argued nor questioned me back as he knew why I wanted to move back. We both came downstairs after getting freshen u.

"You can stay here Jungkook along with your friend." Jin said, his voice filled with concern.

"It's okay, you all have done so much for me. We both will stay there until the final date."

"Okay and take care." Jhope said sending a wink on our way as we both smiled at him.

I looked at Y/N for the last time, her face tells how confused she is and a lot of questions are going inside her head. I gave her a weak smile while tears started to well in my eyes. We both bid goodbyes to everyone as all of them did the same and we walked to the cab I booked before.

The cab drives off of the long street.

Be happy Y/N. I love you!

.........................................

Y/N's POV:

Why did he leave suddenly? When he looked at me, his eye held so much pain and hurt. His eyes were telling me he doesn't want to go, those eyes said so many unsaid words. His small doe eyes were all swollen because of all the crying he did. Maybe its the best this way. This way we won't hurt each other.

I stood there silently looking at the empty road holding a blank expression with my arms across my chest.

But why does my heart feel bad about it. It isn't like am missing him, he is responsible too for my daughter's death.

Why should I feel bad about him. I will never ever forgive the person who made my daughter suffer.

I don't miss him nor do I love him, but still it hurts so much.

"Y/N, you should rest now." Taehyung said patting my back when he notices me staring at the empty road.

"Y/N?!" He called my name once again.

".....Yes" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him looking at me with a confused look.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes yes am okay." I said hesitantly.

"You don't seem to be okay, go and take some rest. I'm here if you need something."

"Okay, thank you taehyung." he nodds and walks past me to his room.

I too walked to my room and laid down on the bed with thoughts clouding inside my head.

_______________________________________

"No matter what I will always love you"

It's coming to end. I hope you all are liking it.

See you all in next chapter ♡⁠‿⁠♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
25.1K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
2.9K 168 23
How many times you are gonna break my heart..why are you being like this what wrong did I do to...ohh are you taking revenge when I rejected you?!do...
2.5K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...