𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

trece

2K 57 20
By teddybearbad

"whats his name Mani" he growls closing his eyes.

Kheumani eyebrows frowned together as her head tilted, anger racing her body as he tried to manipulate her into thinking this was her fault.

"Nigga I've never another man touch me, please me, or even look at me without shutting shit down immediately and
informing them on who my cheating ass husband was.
but looking back. if i had that fucking opportunity i-" Kheumani stopped herself.

Kheumani regretted that comment from the moment of anger, sighing she looked away.

"YOU'D WHAT?!" he yelled jumping out of the seat walking over towards you.

you watched him swallowing thickly as you slowly got up from your chair.

"you wish you would have fucked one of them cheesehead ass niggas? know damn well they could never fuck you like i
could. have you on your six round but you had already came 12 times before that... have yo ass screaming they name and shit? I gave yo ass the business for real!" he grits, his breath fanning her face as her eyes never leave his.

"They'd probably would appreciate me more then you did, everywhere I go a Nigga wanna holla" She shrugged her shoulders as the door opened as the two turned there heads seeing Dianne.

"Are y'all ready?" She asked as Kheumani nodded.

A wave  of defeat falls within him as he throw his hands up
backing away before they ball at his sides again. "you know
what fine. you wanna do Kheumani, go' head."

Kheumani's heart drops at his words as she watched him sit down back into his chair as the lawyer came back in. She took a seat playing with her fingers secretly sighing that she was uncomfortable.

"Okay so I have the papers here, the only thing you have to do is go through the papers and sign the dotted lines" Dianne told Duke has violently flipping through the
papers as he picks up the black pen, scribbling away on
each one as your heart rate increase with each stroke of the
pen. the man she wished to spend her forever with, the
one you wished to finish her family with. Was now signing away on your life forever.

Duke looked up quietly at Kheumani as she saw the tears forming in his eyes, his lip trembled holding back tears.

"Duke" She whispered

"I love you" He whispered before dropping the pen walking out of the conference room.

Kheumani eyes closed at her head fell into her hands as the two lawyers watched her.

"Thank you so much, Umm can we have another meeting that covers custody and visitation type?" She asked as Dianne nodded.

"Next Saturday is best, James please let Mr.Dennis know and see if he's available please" Dianne spoke.

"Will do"He said before grabbing his

"Thank you Dianne" Kheumani thank making Dianne smile.

"Your welcome beautiful, heal but don't stay too long"

Khuemani walked out of the conference room as she pressed the elevator button that goes downstairs, seconds later the elevator opens letting her walk in. Pressing the 1st floor which was the lobby, she was on the fifth floor, She watched as the numbers decrease until the elevator dinged opening.

Kheumani walked out as she removed herself from the building, she looked around for her car but stopped until she seen Duke's car.

"Here we go" She mumbled walking over towards the car, she knocked on the driver seat window making him jump.

Duke looked at Kheumani confused before opening his car door, she stepped back as he got out the car wiping tears from his face.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for doing this... And that I still love you"

"Please give us another chance"

"Duke you hurt me to the point that  I beat you with a bat, I never should have did that. If you just remained faithful, Kai warned me about you Duke but I still didn't listen." She said calmly .

"Please baby please" He wrapped his arms around her waist looking down at her, she didn't hug back.

"Duke no we not doing th-" She stopped when she felt him press his lips into hers, her eyebrows frowned upon the kiss.

She couldn't pull away, she didn't want to. She melted into his arms, he was taking advantage of her, and she couldn't see it at the moment.

his taking advantage of you

You can't let him back in, he fucked up

Leave now Mani

Leave now Tyanne

LEAVE NOW.

She hummed into the kiss pulling away. "Duke no, We can't And We won't" She said quickly walking away towards her car.

Getting into her car she quiet sobs released from her mouth at the pervious moments that happened in the conference meeting.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" She sobbed ruining her soft glam makeup.

A WEEK LATER

"Mommy have you talked to grandma?" Dion asked taking a bite of the homemade brownie.

"Which one? Daddy's mama or Mommy's Mama?" She asked scooping the vanilla ice cream into the small bowl, pacing it towards Dion.

"Thank you." He grabbed the bowl.

"Daddy's Mama" Kheumani stopped thinking about Duke side of the family, she wondered if his mother knew.

"I haven't talked to her in a while, Why?"

"She asked about you today"

Kheumani's face scrunched together. "She called today, When?"

"When we was at the grocery store, you was tryna g-get the spray butter stuff" He said as she nodded as the conversation fell short.

"Are you and Daddy getting back together?"

"Actually we are not baby. Me and Daddy decided to see other people" She told scooping her ice cream and putting it in a bowl.

"Like you get another boyfriend and daddy gets another girlfriend?"He asked with his eyebrows frowned.

"Yes"

"That's dumb" He mumbled.

"How?"

"When I see you and daddy you two are always kissing and happy, now your seeing new people."

"Well.. Kissing doesn't always mean your happy, sometime Mommy wasn't happy"

"And why was that?" He asked while she put the ice cream container back into the freezer.

She really wished her head could stay in the freezer at the questions he was asking her, they where so random.

"Daddy sometimes would hurt my feelings with certain stuff, no biggie" She shrugged wanting him to let it go.

"If it's no biggie, why are y'all seeing other people?"

"I have a question?" Kheumani quickly changed the subject sitting next to him.

"Yes"

"What makes you feel loved?" She asked.

"You"

"Me! What do I do to make you feel loved?"

"By your hugs and... your kisses" Dion said hugging his mother who smiled brightly.

"What else?"

"That's it"

"So my hugs and kisses are the only thing that makes you feel loved?"

"And Daddy"

"If you could talk to God and ask him for three wish, what would it be?" She asked curious of her son's answer.

"One for Cousin Monique to come back to life, Also Jahseh too, And for you and Daddy to work things out"

"Have you been listening to X?"

"Yes, Auntie Sincere let's me and Zan listen! His music is really good!" He said which made her smile.

"I agree, I love his music"
"And I wish him and cousin Mo came back to earth also."

"When you grow up, what do you wanna be? And tell me why."

"Rapper"

"Why?" She asked.

"I really like music. Why did you pick modeling mommy?"

"I've always love taking pictures and looking pretty, so I decided to make money from it."

"I remember when we seen your face on the time square thingy" He said making her gasp, that day was one of Kheumani's happiest moments.

"I remember that too, it was cold though."

"When you wake up in the morning, what's the first thing you think about?" She asked mixing her brownie with her ice cream.

"Food" He said before laughing which made her laugh also.

He is Truly my son, ohh lord haha Kheumani thought

"Food... seriously"Kheumani said in between laughs as the sound of his small giggles sounded like music to her ears.

Dion and Kheumani haven't had there regularly talks like usual which Kheumani missed, which is why they are here right now, eating Brownies and ice cream.

"Dion I love you" She told her son admiring his facial features, wiping away the ice cream from the corner for his mouth with her thumb.

"I love you too Mommy" 

TWO DAYS AFTER

"MAMA!"Dion shouted from downstairs as Kheumani frowned dropping her eyebrow pencil, leaving her room and walking down the stairs.

"Dion why are you yelling?" She asked confused looking at him from the bottom of the stairs.

"Grandma's Here" He told running into the living room as she followed behind him, Dukes mother.

"Hi Ms. Dennis! What are you doing here?" She asked awkwardly not wanting her into her home.

"I came to visit Duke, and wanted to stop by to see how you where doing since he broke the news towards us."

"I'm doing fine Ms. Dennis thank you"

"May I ask how you got in?" Kheumani asked as she pointed at Dion.

"Dion let me in, plus I texted his phone letting him know I was on my way." She said as Kheumani looked over at Dion who had a nervous smile on his face.

"How long are you supposed to be in Atlanta?"

"Just for Three days, Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Um Dion can you go upstairs while Grandma talks to yo mama?" She asked as Dion nodded before walking towards the hallway, as they heard his small feet going up the stairs.

"Is what true Ms. Dennis?"

"That you cheated on Duke? That's why your getting the divorce right?"

"What?!" Kheumani face scrunched together.

"Duke cheated on me with multiple women and two women has come to me saying that they are pregnant by him. And by the looks of it, it's true. The babies look exactly like him, I'm divorcing him because he cheats and lie, even had them around Dion." She said taking a deep breath chocking on tears, quickly wiping her face not wanting tears to fall.

"Believe him or not but I loved Duke and I never cheated, I've lost multiple babies trying to give him a child, I've almost died during labor trying to give him a child, I've lost relationships with family because of him, I've stood by his side from right and wrong just for Dion and trying to be a good wife."

"I been so indecisive in that marriage, so depressed, but I continued to try for the seek of Dion. But I'm tired Ms. Dennis, he pushed the thought of me away, every single time he got the chance, Our marriage is over. I'm not Kheumani Dennis anymore it's Kheumani Braxton"

Kheumani walked away from Duke's Mother walking up the stairs, running into her room as she slapped the door locking it. She slide down the door with tears finally releasing from her eyes, at the emotional feeling of hurt; she hated the way Duke treated her. But in the end he'll hate how she treated him.

9/4/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 552 21
'𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝' Session 32, the story in which t...
1.2K 45 11
If I could make this moment last, I promise that I'll be your last lover დ~~ If you take an interest to this story pls vote lol I'd appreciate it 🫶�...
22.9K 439 25
Just a book full of short oneshots ! ||Started: 8/29/22|| ||Ended: 12/10/22||
156K 2.1K 51
Jalbert one shots: *Does involve smut *Started on July 2, 2018 *Ended on May 22, 2020