Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

By WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 60

249 6 1
By WishingOnStars99

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

Nathan looked at me worried, with Jay next to him.

"Are you ok?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I think so." I told them, suddenly kind of dizzy.

"We'll be right back." Nathan told me.

Jay and Nathan then turned to face the boys, while my head was spinning. I didnt see much, just that they started to I think hit the boys, and then they ran away. I felt like I was going to fall at any second, until Izzy arrived by my side.

"Hey Mac, you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." I told her, shaking my head a bit trying to shrug it off. Nathan and Jay then appeared at my other side, making Izzy utterly confused. "They were the ones whon saved me." I told her, before she had a fit.

"Well, in that case, thanks boys." Izzy said, trying to control herself.

"No problemo." Jay said smiling.

"But can we talk?" Nathan asked her.

"Uh..." Izzy said unsure. Was she actually nervous?

"I just wanted to apoligise for not telling you about Jude." Nathan said. Harry was now next to Jay and Izzy, in the middle of them. "I wish I wasnt ever with her, and if I can ever make it up to you, believe me, I will try my best to. Izzy, when I'm with you, you help me see things in such a different way. I'm just asking for a second chance." Nathan said, looking deeply into her eyes.

Izzy opened her mouth slightly to reply, when Harry interrupted her.

"Wait. If he gets to have a second chance, I should try to get one too." He said, more to himself, than to us. "Izzy," he looked up at her. "You know I never stopped loving you, and seeing you with him, just makes me so jealous. I just wish we could be like we were before. Going on spontaneous dates, and being together. I just want a chance to make it up to you. To be the man you want me to be." Harry finalised.

Ok... Chessy much? I swear they're all over Izzy, and that's no one for me. But, I cant blame them. Izzy is so much prettier than me. And smarter. And better. I looked at her, and knew she didnt know what to say.

"Well boys," I started, linking arms with Izzy, who was still dumbfounded, "It would be lovely to stay, and chat, or whatever, but Izzy needs time to think. So, she'll call both of you later, ok? She just needs time. And we would appreciate it if you didnt follow us around or anything." I told them, and walked away with Izzy.

When we were away from the two boys, she turned to me and said, "Wow Mac, seen you've taken your confidence pills."

"Shut up." I told her, rolling my eyes.

She drove us to the mall, even though mosty of the stores were closed. But, we always knew that there was one store which was open all night. Macy's. We dont love it like we love Forever 21, but it's our only option. We talked all the way about what she's gonna do, and who's she gonna choose. But that I'll tell you later.

We got into Macys and started to look at some clothes. I looked at a couple of sundresses, while Izzy looked at some party dresses next to me.

"Izzy? Mac? What are you doing here?" Someone asks, making us snap our heads up to meet Conor's and Nick's face smiling. Conor and Nick are models too, who are just doing the photoshoots for experience, just like us.

"Therapeutic shopping." Izzy shrugged, as I smiled brightly at them.

"What happened?" Nick asked, walking over to us with Conor.

"Long story. But what about you two?" I asked them curiously.

"We couldnt sleep," Conor shrugged.

"Well, it's great that you're here, because you can now help us with picking out beautiful clothes." Izzy said, flashing a smile. It had been a while since she actually did that. The boys nodded, and Nick came to help me, while Conor helped Izzy.

You'd usually think they're gay or something, for helping us, girls. But they arent. They just have a really good fashion sense, which is sometimes even better than mine. Nick kept throwing dresses, pants, shorts, tops, and skirts at me, and I just held them. If I didnt like it he'd just shrug and place it back on the rack.

"C'mon, go try them on!" Nick ordered, pushing me into a dressing room. I screamed, but went in.

I put on a red, strapless, dress which he had picked out, with a think black shiny belt in the middle. I went to my mid thigh, and it wasnt at all tight. I mean, it was slightly tight on top, but from the belt down, it was flowy. I had to be careful with that.

I walked out of the dressing room, and went out looking for Nick. I looked around for him, and found him looking at some shirts for himself. I sneak behind the rack, and when he leas expects it, I jump up.

"Hi," I said, when he jumped a bit in fright.

"Mac dont scare me like that." Nick said, looking slightly shocked.

"Sorry," I said smiling sheepishly at him. I was still behind the rack, so he couldnt see my dress.

"Did you try something on?" Nick asked curiously.

"Yeah" I told him, still smiling.

"Can I see it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe," I joked, making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever. I just dont think its me who you should hiding from. There are five boys checking you out behind you, if you still havent noticed." Nick said, making me turn around.

Great. Simply Great. (Note sarcasm).

In front of me was the five One Direction boys. I shrugged, and looked back at Nick.

"Now, go on. Let me see it." Nick said, making a sign for me to step away from the rack for him to see me. I did as told, and he checked me out. "I liked it. It's looks good on you."

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Welcome. Now go try some new things." He told me, pushing in the direction of the dressing rooms. I shrugged, and entered the same dressing room as before.

I closed the door, and locked it for good mesure. As soon as I did so, I heard Izzy screaming at someone. Probably the boys. I'll check on them later though. I took off the dress, and put on a pair of red shorts, with a white blouse.

I walked out, and wasnt ready for what waited for me. The five boys were waiting for me with Izzy. Nick and Conor looked at me, with confusion all over their faces. Oh gosh... I'll have a lot of explaining to do afterwards.

"Uh..." I said, turning my attention to Nick. "What do you think?"

"Mac." Nick said in a warning tone. I tried to smile, but it didnt work.

"Ok, what happened?" I asked the five boys who were sitting on the couch with Izzy.

"Nothing." Zayn shrugged. I gave them a warning look before turning my gaze to Izzy.

"Well Kenz, as it seems, the boys have been following us all night, because they dont trust us enough." Izzy explained.

"That's not true." Liam defended himself, and the boys.

"So what is the truth?" I asked.

*IZZY'S POV*

I really dont understand MacKenzie. Sometimes, she plays dumb, and innocent. But most times, she shocks me. She can be very persistent, and smart, and confident. But that only happens when she wants to. No one can make be someone she isnt.

"Well, we were worried about you two." Liam explained.

"So you followed us?" Mac asked, as if not believing it.

"Uh... Yeah?" Zayn said, as if it was a question.

"You're all unbelievable. Like seriously. You should think twice before doing some things." I said, shaking my head.

"We do think twice. We just wanted to be sure." Lou said, nodding.

"C'mon. I'm gonna go change." Mac said, leaving. She opened the door to the dressing room, then quickly closed it behind her.

"Look what you did now. Mac and I were having girl time, but you just dont leave us alone." I said angrilly. "Why dont you just go to your girlfriends?!?"

"They all went with Perrie to meet Little Mix." Zayn explained, making my mouth drop open.

I thought we were all going to meet Little Mix together. That was the plan. But, as everything else, I think everything changed. It will never be the same, and that kind of hurts. But, I dont show how sad I am because of that, because it will only break MacKenzie even more. 

"Oh." Was all I said, as if I understood them. But I dont. Because if I did, we wouldnt fight all the time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
3.6K 140 19
Beautiful disaster. I grew up in a trailer park mom was a junkie dad left when my younger sister was born. My nan was the only person we could cou...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
433 41 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...