For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

23 4 2
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

Today was my first day as Luna. I woke up in bed alone. Had breakfast alone. Now I was expected to go out and meet the pack and help where it's needed. Luna Angela was supposed to join me today but she had an appointment she couldn't miss.

I started at the house across the street from us. I knocked on the door and Tara answered. If I had known she lived there I would have skipped it.

"What do you want," she says

"I'm doing my Luna introductions today so I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing," I say.

"We already know each other," she says.

"Yes we do. I'm also checking in making sure you don't have anything I can help you with," I say.

"What? Wouldn't you check to see if I needed anything?" She asks.

"Same thing," I say.

"Why don't you get your mate to get off his high horse. We used to be such good friends and now we're not because of you. The least you can do is get him to talk to me," she says.

"I will look into that," I say.

"Just get it done," she says before slamming the door in my face.

That went well. I walked to her neighbors but no one was home. No one was home on the entire block.

I decided to go to Kelsey's house. She let me in right away. I didn't start out liking Kelsey but she has grown on me.

"How are the introductions going," she asked.

"Only Tara was home and she slammed the door in my face," I say.

"Oh bullshit. They're home. Give me a second to get dressed,"

She quickly got dressed, grabbed my hand, then dragged me back to Tara's neighbor. She started banging on the door. "You open up this goddamn door Patricia or I will knock it down," she shouted.

The door slowly opens and a short woman peeks her head around it. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to introduce you to our new Luna," she says.

I put my hand out and she shakes it. It's a pleasure to meet you Patricia. Do you live here alone?"

"Why? Are you planning on robbing me? I ain't got nothing worth stealing unless you like fruits and vegetables," she says.

"Pat here has the best garden in the state," Kelsey adds

"It used to be until these damn slugs moved in," she says.

"Can't you just pour salt on them?" I ask.

"You want me to salt my garden? What are you nuts?" She says.

"I'm just trying to help," I say.

"If you want to help then drive to Colorado Springs and get my slug repellent that my son is too busy to buy," she says.

"We can probably order it online," I say, pulling out my phone. "Do you have an empty bottle?"

She goes out to the shed and brings back a bottle of slug repellent. I easily find it and purchase her nine bottles because that's her lucky number. She thanks us and we're on to the next house.

Once again, Kelsey bangs on the door yelling, "Calvin. Open this door right now."

Calvin has problems find shoes with the proper arch support. We take him to the mall trying three different stores until he finds the proper pair. He buys two and we take him home.

Most of the houses have minor issues like these that we are able to easily rectify. We take a lunch break where she goes home to see her mate and I get to see Killian for the first time today.

"How are your introductions going?" He asks.

"Great thanks to Kelsey. She's amazing. I'll have to get her something nice to say thank you," I say.

"That's what that card is for," he says.

Just then Luna Angela stomps into the room and sits down. Alpha Lance comes in behind her.

"How are you doing Luna Angela?" I ask and I see Killian shaking his head.

"Menopause. I'm going through menopause. That's how I'm doing," she says.

"Better than a kid," Killian says.

"Hey," we both say.

You don't want kids, son?" She asks.

"Of course I do, just later," he says.

I'm tempted to get up from my seat but I don't want to be rude. Everytime I think I am getting somewhere with him, he says something like that. He grabs my hand and I pull it back, avoiding eye contact.

"What are you waiting for?" She asks.

"It's just a big adjustment becoming Alpha and I want to be there for my mate and my children," he says.

It's never going to get easier. Something is always going to come up. You're always on as Alpha even when you sleep," she says. "The good part is you get to delegate and decide how much time you put where. Trust the hierarchy and you'll be fine."

"Well you definitely gave me something to think about," he says.

I get up to go to the bathroom and he follows me. "I'll be right back," I say and he sits back down.

I make my way to the bathroom and run into Catherine.

"Are my parents in there?"

"In the dining room? Yes," I say.

"Good," she says and storms away.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face with water trying to calm myself. When I get back to the dining room, Tomas has joined Catherine and they are eating. I make my way back to my seat.

"I have an announcement to make," Catherine says standing up. "I have decided I am not going with Tomas to the Silver Moon Pack."

Her words caused an uproar. Everyone was talking at once while Tomas just had his head down.

"What he did to Lila was unforgivable. I can't have a mate who would do something like that," she says and sits back down eating.

"You can't just throw your mate away. He's your best chance at completion," her mother says.

"You're making the biggest mistake of your life," her father says.

"Good. He doesn't deserve you," Killian says.

"Can I just say one thing? I used the blood oath, I won't deny that but I did it for good reason," he says. "I used it to be able to track her. She'd already run from two packs and I was worried about her. It was stupid but I thought it would help."

"You didn't even tell her what you were doing. That is unforgivable. She would have died that night if you didn't do it right. I have half a mind to kill you where you stand," Killian said.

I was starting to get anxious. I knew I should say something but what? I don't feel like I was nearly killed. Tomas was very kind to me. I even loved him, though not to the extent I do Killian.

"Tomas did nothing to harm me," I shouted. "It shouldn't be about what could have happened, but what did happen."

"Lila, he should have removed the blood oath before the ceremony if he wanted to do what's right," Killian said.

"I know it's scary to leave home especially when you have no one but at least you'll have Tomas. Don't be afraid," I say.

Catherine starts crying, "but it's so far. I'll never see you guys."

"Is that what this is about? Your Dad and I are retired. You'll see us all the time," her mother says.

"You can't get rid of us that easily," her father says.

"You know I'll make time for you or will send Lila by herself to see you," Killian said. "I don't want that to be a reason to hold you back. Besides, you have to get him out of my hair. He'll only stay longer if you do"

"I'll do everything I can to make you comfortable," Tomas says. " My pack is pretty chill. We can visit as much as you want."

Killian POV

I can't believe the Moon Goddess chose this asshole for my sister. If he had nothing to do with my mate, I would probably dislike him.

"Actually, I found some lands to the north of here and my pack is moving in as we speak. It's about a twenty minute drive," Tomas said. "It was going to be a surprise. That's why we've been here so long."

"Really? You did that for me? I love you Tomas," Catherine says, giving him a hug.

Great. Now this asshole will be around all the time.

"That's wonderful! Is Daniela coming? When will she be here," my mate asks.

"She should be here in a week," Tomas says.

"Awesome. Let me go call her," she says.

"Wait," I say. "I have to go back to work but I just wanted to let you know that we need to have a talk tonight."

She looks confused. "About what exactly?"

"It's about us. I really have to go though," I say.

She looks nervous so I give her a greedy kiss to hopefully let her know we're okay.

"Did I do something?" She asks.

"It's nothing like that. I promise. I'll see you tonight," I say, then make my way to my office.

My Beta is already sitting by my desk. He looks like he's been waiting a while.

"What's up, Gregory?" I ask as I take my seat.

"Alpha, we caught one of the rogues only he wasn't really a rogue. It was one of Alpha Marvin's men dressed to look like a rogue.

"What does he want?" I ask.

"We don't know yet. We wanted to know our limitations," he says.

"Do anything you need to. This man is trying to take my mate. I want to know why his men are sniffing around here," I say.

"You got it Alpha," he says leaving the office.

My phone rings and I answer, "hello?"

"This is your final chance to do what's right. Give me my Luna or I am filing with the King. I am at the Palace as we speak," Alpha Marvin says.

"I don't have time for this bullshit," I say as I hang up the phone.

I went to go find Lila. This can't wait. Since I get to decide how to spend my time, I am going to spend it with my mate.

I found her in our bedroom. She's on the phone with someone making her laugh. She looks beautiful with her head thrown back doing a big belly laugh.

"Get off the phone," I say softly.

"Let me call you back. My mate needs me. Ok. Love you too. Bye," she says. "What's going on?"

"I want you to mark me," I say. "Right now."

"What? Why?" She asks, confused.

She comes closer to me and I throw my head back giving her access to my neck. She kisses and licks my neck trying to find her place. As soon as she finds it she bites down.

That done, it's time to tell her why. I explain about Alpha Marvin and all that's been going on.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She demands

"I didn't want to worry you," I say. "Since it looks like we're going to have to defend ourselves to the King, I thought I'd tell you now.

She slaps my face. "We're supposed to be equal. Don't you ever keep something like this from me again."

"I didn't wait long to tell you. He came here the day of our ceremony, which reminds me. I want you to stop doing your introductions for a while. His men have been found near our borders. I don't want one of them snatching you," I say.

She looks incredulous. I know this is a lot to take in, but I also know she is strong. I see a myriad of emotions play across her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What if the King takes me from you?" She asks. "You know they're friends don't you?"

"Hey, if he does take you away, I will stop at nothing to get you back. I will fight against the King himself to get you back," I say.

"Shush. Don't say things like that out loud," she says.

"I've hired each of us a representative so we're covered there," I say. "I think that's all there is."

She pushed me back against the bed and kissed me. She helped me take my shirt off then kissed her way down my body. She undoes my pants and shoves then down below my knees.

When her mouth takes in my dick, I am at a loss for words. She does this thing with her tongue that makes my toes curl. I reach for a condom but she climbs up to stop me.

She climbs on top of me and rides like her life depends on it. I kiss and suck on her neck causing her to moan when I reach her marking spot. I suck hard knowing the pleasure it brings her.

I grab her hips and begin to match her gyrations with thrusts of my own. I feel her walls start to clench and know she's almost at the end. I start massaging her clitoris driving her towards her orgasm. As I feel her tip over the edge, I release myself. I keep thrusting until her quaking subsides.

A/N photo is of Daniela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
553K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
10.3M 367K 67
•Your little mate, what is she like?β€³ •She's wild, but all the best flowers are.β€³ ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
113K 7.8K 46
Shade Shadows is what the pack calls a Keffer, a cursed name for a being without a wolf and therefore denied the moon goddesses' greatest gift, a mat...