For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

27 4 5
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

"No you're not," my mom says. "I can always tell when you lie."

I look at Killian and he's catching flies. "Oh close your mouth," I snap. "I'm not pregnant. I could've been though."

Killian looks so relieved I start to feel bad. Maybe he doesn't want kids with me. He said he would be fine if I wound up pregnant yet here he is looking like he's going to be sick.

"Is there cinnamon in this?" He asks.

"A little bit in the sauce. Why?" My Mom asks.

"I'm allergic," he says. "Bathroom?"

I jumped up and showed him. I could hear him vomiting.

My Mom went to the door and knocked. "I'm so sorry, dear. I had no idea."

"It's alright. I should have said something," he says.

He flushes, washes up and comes out of the bathroom. "Salad it is," he says.

The poisoning of my mate sort of puts things in perspective. My Mom tried for years to have another kid with nothing but miscarriages. I would be devastated if this ends the same way and I gave her so much shit.

I got up and gave my mother a hug. "Congratulations," I say. "I can't wait to meet my brother or sister."

I then gave my dad a hug and kiss. I sat down and pushed away my lasagna and serve myself more salad.

The rest of dinner was spent with polite conversation. My parents really seem to like Killian which makes me very happy. I don't know what I would do if they didn't get along.

On the way home it hit me. My son was going to be Alpha. All of that responsibility is going to be shouldered by my sweet baby. Maybe I could wait to have one.

"Killian. Do you think I should go on the pill?" I ask.

"If you want to," he says.

"I'm serious. I want your opinion on this," I say, getting annoyed.

"Then yes. I think you should go on the pill or whatever birth control works best," he says. "Then we won't have to use condoms."

We get to the room and I wash my mouth out really well. I didn't want any cinnamon in there when I kissed my mate.

He was laying in bed in just his boxers. I had to go purchase some lingerie when I got my dress. I have nothing sexy to put on.

I went over to the bed and straddled him. I bent down to kiss him but he turned his head. "No kissing tonight," he says. "I think we should just go to sleep."

I slid off of him feeling rejected. He pulls me close to him and kisses my neck. "Sorry, precious. I just don't feel well. I'll probably be in the bathroom all night."

Killian POV

Tomas stayed for more than two weeks, much to my chagrin. I set him up in a guest room but I could hear him sneaking into Catherine's room every night. Lila says to ignore it but this guy really rubs me the wrong way.

"You say you didn't sleep with him but what did you do?" I ask.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" She asks.

"Yes. I want to know how pissed off I should be. This guy was with my mate and now my sister," I point out.

"Other than kissing, we used our hands and our mouths on each other," she says and I immediately regret asking.

"So you did have sex with him!" I shout.

"Keep your voice down. I did not," she says.

"Oral sex is sex Lila," I say. "You saw his penis and exchanged fluids."

"Just stop. What are you doing? Trying to get her to reject him? It's not like you didn't have oral sex before me," she says.

"I didn't. I would have told you," I say.

"I wouldn't leave you just because you had sex or oral sex with someone," she says.

"You don't have to worry about that," I said. "The one time I had a drunken indiscretion, my dick wouldn't even get hard."

"What are you talking about?" She asks, looking perplexed.

"Before I went to Alpha school my friends got me drunk. I tried to have sex with this girl named Tara but my dick wouldn't get hard," I say. "No big deal."

"Did she suck your dick?" She asks.

"She tried to," I say, feeling the hole I am digging. "Nothing happened."

"She saw your dick and you exchanged fluids. It counts," she says.

"But she didn't really see it. It stayed soft," I say.

"I'm not arguing with you about this. By your own words you had sex with her. I'm going to see my parents," she says.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask.

"No. I don't want to look at you right now," she says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because you lied," she says, walking away.

Me: You want to go out for drinks?

Gregory: Nah man. Just come over here. Bring a bottle or two.

Me: What do you want?

Gregory: Whiskey.

Me: Be there in a minute.

I went to the rec room and grabbed two bottles of whiskey then made my way over to Gregory's.

His mate Susie answers the door. "Hey Susie. How's it going?"

"Would be better if you weren't going to get my mate drunk," she says.

"I need some guy time to prove a point," I say.

"What? That you're stupid when you're drunk? I can tell them that. Who is this for?" She asks.

"My mate," I say.

"Just send her my way. I have stories," she says.

"Killian, step into my office," Gregory says.

I hand him one of the bottles which he quickly opens and takes a swig. This is exactly what I need. I open my bottle and take a swig.

Lila POV

"Look sweetheart, I had my first ultrasound. It's a boy," my mom says as I walk into her house.

"Dad finally gets the son he always wanted," I say happy for him. "I'm not too happy with men right now."

"What did Killian do?" She asks.

I tell her everything including what's really bothering me. If he was willing to sleep with her then why did he take so long when I went into heat?

Respecting my wishes is one thing, but that was absolute torture. I was over not wanting him touching me on day one. He let me go for so long.

"Darling you should be proud he respected your wishes for so long. Not to mention your heat will continue every couple of months until you get pregnant. Then you'll be free," my mom says.

"Wait, what? I'm going to go through that again? Until I get pregnant?! We agreed to wait,' I say. "He better not know about that."

"He probably doesn't. It's a she-wolf issue," my mom says. "Oral sex is sex darling. You count it when you're with Killian don't you?"

"I guess I do. I just don't like the idea of having sex with Tomas. Then I did but now it feels like cheating especially after he asked me to touch myself," I say.

"Stop beating yourself up about it. It's done and over with. Forgive yourself and move on. Be glad Killian doesn't count that incident. It means she didn't mean anything to him," my mom says. "Plus you'll never have to see her but Tomas will be family."

"That's true. I didn't think of it like that. Where's Dad?" I ask.

"He's taking a nap. He has to return to work on Monday so he's taking full advantage of his down time," she says.

"I think I'm going to talk to Killian," I say.

"That's a good idea," she says.

I give her a hug and kiss then take one of the ultrasounds to show Killian. I make my way back to the pack house for dinner. I couldn't find Killian anywhere so I sat down without him.

After dinner, I received a call from Killian.

Killian: Why don't you come here and suck my dick.

Me: Killian? Is that you?

Killian: Yea it's me. Who's this?

Me: It's Lila. Are you drunk?

Killian: Hey Lila. It's me. Kill again. Kill him. Killiam. Something like that. Come here. I want to show you my whiskey dick. Wait. Susie wants to talk to you.

Me: Who the fuck is Susie?

Susie: Hi. I am Gregory's mate. I think yours might be stuck here tonight. I just wanted to let you know.

Killian: No, I have to show her my whiskey.

Susie: As you can hear, he's pretty drunk.

Killian: No. Let her come over.

Susie: You're more than welcome to come over but I wouldn't recommend it.

Me: Maybe I should just to record him.

Susie: I can do that for you.

Me: Just text me the address and I'll be right there.

Susie: Okay see you soon.

I hung up the phone and waited for the text.
As soon as I got the address, I grabbed Killian's keys and drove his car to get him.

He was so drunk he could barely walk straight. I don't know how I was going to get him up the stairs. Susie helped me get him in the car.

I had to keep promising to play with his whiskey to get him to follow me. I got him in the room and undressed. He ripped off his boxer and said, "my whiskey. Show me what happens."

"Goddess help me," I say as I bend over him.

I put him in my mouth and he immediately got an erection. He looks at me totally shocked.

"Are you a witch?" He asks, with cute wide eyes.

"No you dummy. I just proved your theory wrong," I say, laying away from him. "Go to sleep."

"No. I want to be with you," he says.

I cuddle up next to him and wait until he falls asleep to go back to my side of the bed. He reeks.

The next morning, he was naked, snoring away on top of me. I really had to pee so I woke him up. He was still drunk. I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast leaving him to sleep it off.

I met with Catherine and we decided to go dress shopping.

Killian POV

I woke up hungover at two in the afternoon. Lila wasn't in the room. I took a shower and got dressed. I went down for coffee and slowly sipped it.

Tomas came into the room. He sat down across from me saying nothing.

"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"When Catherine is ready to," he says. "She wants to stay for your Alpha ceremony."

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask.

"My Beta is more than capable and keeps me fully apprised of everything happening," he says.

I scoffed and went back to my coffee.

"Anna, can I have some toast?" I ask.

"Sure thing. Would you like some for your whiskey?" She teases.

Tomas laughs as does the rest of the kitchen staff. This is going to get everywhere if it hasn't already. I quickly ate my toast and then left. I decided to go for a run.

I ran to the clearing and back in human form which would be impressive any other day. My form was sloppy. I could smell alcohol coming out of my pores. It was disgusting. As soon as I got home I took a shower then called Lila.

Lila: Killian. How are you feeling?

Me: A little better now. Where are you?

Lila: We're on our way home from the store. We went dress shopping and I got a few things just for you.

Me: You with Catherine?

Lila: Yes. You want to talk to her? I'm driving.

Catherine: What's up whiskey?!

Me: Really? You too? You know it's in reference to my dick.

Catherine: Whatever you say whiskey. What's
up?

Me: Do I have to apologize for anything last night?

Catherine: No. You were pretty tame. Just kept talking about your whiskey.

Me: I barely remember that. Wait a minute. Is Lila telling everyone?

Catherine: I don't know about everyone. I heard it from Susie and Lila confirmed. You left your wallet there last night.

Me: This is so embarrassing. I should get everyone for sexual harassment.

Catherine: We love you. You don't give us much to tease you about. They'll move on soon.

Me: What about Lila? Is she mad at me?

Catherine: Not for that. Let me go. We're home.

She hung up and I went out to the parking lot. They took my car! I popped the trunk to grab the bags when Lila came shooing me away.

"I'm just trying to help," I say.

"We need to have a talk," she says and I feel my stomach drop.

A/N photo is of Susie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 126K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
372K 8K 41
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
19.6K 697 53
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
38K 685 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...