Princess in Love - English Ve...

By LenaSantos171892

In 2005, the British royal family welcomed a new member, daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who is... More

The cast of Princess in Love
NOTE+POLL
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - A Royal Birth (a new princess!!)
Chapter 3 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2004)
Chapter 4 - Baptize of the Princess
Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)
Chapter 7 - Nursery + Kindergarten + Pre + Primary School and Vacation
Chapter 8 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2012)
Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe
Chap. 10 - Tour of Europe (Final Part)
Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)
Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)
Chapter 13 - Kings College + Wedding of Harry & Meghan (2018)
Chapter 14 - Line of Succession to the British Throne (2019)
Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)
Chapter 16 - Final Year King's College + Oprah Univ.Liv + Covid+Oprah (2021)
Chapter 17 - The Death of Edinburgh
Chapter 18 - Service of Thanksgiving to Prince Phillip
IMPORTANT: Questions!!!!
New Story!!!
Chapter 19 - 1st Year of University + Still Fucking Covid (rest of 2021)
Chapter 20 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)
Chapter 21 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL
Chapter 22 - Commnwealth Tour,Universaty + Harry & Meghan
Chapter 23: Meghan and Harry (Documentary) and interviews
Chapter 24 - University + Harry & Meghan (Jan to August 2022)
Chapter 25 - The Windsor Agreement
Chapter 26 - Trial of the Century (Doria + Meghan vs Liverpool)
Chapter 28 - Three Royal Funeral's
New Book
Chapter 29 - Royal Honors and Medals of Honor
Chapter 30 - Service of Thanksgiving and Platinium Party 2022
Chapter 31 - Women's European Championship 2022
Chapter 32- London Brigde is Down
UPDATE ABOUT THE BOOK

Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)

1.7K 23 0
By LenaSantos171892

May 2006

London airport

Kate William and baby Helena plus assistants (nannies) journalists boarded the plane to start the Tour of the Americas. (...) During the flight, baby Helena cried a few times in which Kate gave her milk and gave her lunch and dinner, after which they went to wash their faces. About to land in Toronto (Canada), the Cambridge couple and the baby were ready to leave, (...) already with the plane stopped, the couple left with the baby and went down the stairs. With their feet on the ground, they greeted the Governor General of Canada, politicians and the United Kingdom's ambassador to Canada.

After that, the couple went to a house where everything was prepared, once they arrived, the couple spent the night there where they went to a charity concert where the singers were (Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Avril Levigne, among other presenters, actors (Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey) and the most renowned journalists in the country, this concert was organized by the federal government of Canada for victims of the Quebec fires that at the end (after 2 and a half hours), the Duke of Cambridge took the stage to deliver a speech.

William: Good evening Canada, Toronto and especially Quebec and its citizens, I want to thank the singers, the presenters, the journalists and the producers for this wonderful fundraising concert. Climate change has always been of great importance in my family, my grandfather Prince Filipe went from the Brittania ship to a Glacier, where he filmed large pieces of ice falling and being displaced and finally being defeated, he also filmed from a distance from where he was to London Paris Toronto Washigton DC Sidney Mexico City Buenos Aires Luanda and so on, my father Prince Carlos since his 30s he started to build a biological farm either in Clarance House Kensington Palace and Birkhall, both mine parents when my brother and I were 16 years old and taught us what climate change was all about. When I joined the army there is a motto "Help and Protect", it helped me both in my life in the family and personal army, which I will surely pass on to future generations, that we have to protect our home and our planet. I also want to thank the professionals, the firefighters, the police and the Canadian army for helping to fight both the fires in Quebec and its population. Thank you very much, and God bless the firefighters the police the army the navy the air force and Canada thank you very much.

After finishing the speech, the audience applauded the Duke for the speech, then came the Prime Minister of Canada where he said that about 40,000,000$ was raised, 20 million of which were donated by the Federal Government. After it was all over, the dukes went to the mansion where they were staying. The next day, they got up early, where both the dukes and the baby had breakfast before heading to the Toronto Zoo. They arrived at the Zoo, where the director gave the baby a beaver (toy), (...) after that they visited the zoo where the baby was always happy to see animals (in her father's arms), after that they went to Parliament Canadian where he would speak. (...)

William: Thank you very much Mrs Governor General, Mr Prime Minister members of regional governments, members of both chambers of parliament gentlemen governors, dear Canadian people, the first member of the royal family to visit this country was the future William IV, then came the prince Edward Duke of Kent father of the great Queen Victoria and considered by many as the founder of modern Canada, then in 1860 came my 4th grandfather the future Edward VII and after several years more members of the royal family came, in 1908 the future King George V visited Quebec City for its 300th anniversary from 1913 to 1919 my great-grandfather the future George VI and also future King Edward VIII the former visited parts of this country while serving in the Navy and the latter took a two month tour, since then several members have visited this wonderful country until in 1951 the then Crown Princess Elizate and her husband Filipe visited Canada, since then they have visited many times times, in 1981 my father visited canada until ten years later 1991, both my parents toured canada, and in 2006 i came William Kate and the future queen princess Helena. Since its discovery and independence, Canada and its people have proven that they can fight, rebuild and vote. From 1867 to the present prime minister, canada has changed century and accompanied the world in that even in both world wars, so I want to say on my behalf on behalf of the queen my grandmother of Comnewealth as your future king and the generations to come visit this wonderful country thank you very much.

After the speech was over, all who were present applauded and then played the anthem, already outside the parliament, they watched the military parade.

After 2 and a half hours, where they watched the parade, they left and said goodbye to the crowd and got in the car. After that, they went to dinner, showered and went to sleep (the baby Helena didn't even cry, she was always looking happy and in a good mood), with the day already starting, they said goodbye to everyone and went to the airport to visit Quebec.

On the plane, Prince William with one of his secretaries began to write the speech he would speak (hope, rebuilding, family, and future) and during the flight Kate played with the baby. Arrived at Quebec airport, where they went down the ramp and greeted the governor, some ministers of the regional government, mayors and mayors, where both princes expressed their solidarity with everyone. After that, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the baby went straight to the first settlements to be effected by fires.

Seeing houses, parks, small cafes, bus stations and small local businesses, both the dukes and the baby were moved to see houses and small businesses destroyed, after that, they had to go to a pavilion where families were staying where they talked to them ( at this point, the baby was already with the babysitter). After arriving at the pavilion, where they talked with some families.

William: Good afternoon, there are no words to describe what my wife and I saw, destroyed houses, small businesses such as cafes, bars, nightclubs, sports venues such as swimming pools and pavilions. I know that you had these houses, businesses, bars passed down from generation to generation, I know that during the fight against the flames you defended your houses with your life. My wife and I will always remember your heroism for what you did. Thank you so much.

After finishing the speech, the audience that was there applauded and the prince and Kate said goodbye and got into the car where the baby was already sleeping, and went to the house that was rented to them.

After that day ended, they said goodbye to everyone and went to the Quebec airport where they would start their tour of the USA. (...) already inside the plane, everyone who was there slept (the trip would take 6 hours and 20 minutes). Already in North American lands, at JFK Airport - New York, they were received by members of the New York government and security forces, where after greeting all the couple plus the baby they went to the car escorted by the police where they would go to the Municipal Assembly. from New York. After half an hour, they arrived at the Assembly, greeted former and current congressional senators and then went inside, the first to speak was the governor (where he spoke for half an hour) then came the mayor/city president (spoke 20 minutes) and at last William came to speak.

William: Good afternoon New York, I first want to point out that it is my first time with my family that we have visited this beautiful city. From the beginning that New York began to have a future and over the centuries, the city was rebuilt, its population has different types of languages ​​such as Irish, Spanish, Italian, Russian, French, among others, this is what makes a population with multilingual. Five years ago, the attacks on the Twin Towers was the hardest day for this state, this city and for the New York population, to lose teammates, firefighters, police, parents, brothers, but you got back on your feet and received support both nationally and internationally. . You are a spectacular people, (...). Thank you so much.

With the speech finished, everyone present applauded the speech (...), already at the hotel, they had dinner, showered and went to sleep. In New York, they visited the place where the twin towers were, the memorial museum (still under construction), at night they went to a charity concert, they went to see the musical "Phantom of the Opera" "Les Miserables" "The Lion King", and finally they said goodbye to everyone at the hotel where they were going to Washington DC. In the North American capital, the first days they visited the British embassy, ​​the American congress where the president of the chamber of representatives and the capitol historian gave them a guided tour, at the end of this visit, the president gave the couple a miniature version as a souvenir. and the baby also a miniature of the congress, the next day they visited the pentagon and the last day the White House, where President George W Bush gave a speech and then William gave a speech.

William: Thank you so much Mr President for your speech, my beautiful wife and baby are so happy to be in the United States. Since its North American independence in 1776, until 1815 we were enemies, but then we formed an alliance, we are allies, we helped each other in the struggle between democracy and confederation, we fought side by side in the two great wars and we won those wars, we are currently fighting side by side against the common enemy Al-Queada, where in the end we will find Osama Bin Laden for what he did in the Twin Towers in the Pentagon and for the hijacked planes. The US will always and always be an ally of the UK, now and in the future. I remember my grandmother the queen talking about how her parents visited the US after the 2nd World War, in which she said "...without the united states the world would not be the same...", my grandparents also visited the USA, in fact she met Truman Eisenhower Kennedy Nixon Ford Carter Reagan Bush father Clinton and until now his son Bush 41 or better known Bush Filho, so since the times that come the presidents who preside over this wonderful country know the descendants by George III. In the depths of my heart and for the future of the world, both our countries will always be allies. Thank you very much and as Bruce Springsteen Born in the USA said, thank you.

After the speech, both couples entered the room where they greeted entrepreneurs, journalists, producers, actors, musicians. (...) the dinner lasted 1 hour and a half, where afterwards, the couple said goodbye to everyone as they were going to the hotel where they were staying. During the US tour, they visited the state of California, Florida, Georgia and finally Texas where the American tour ended. Next  country Mexico!!!

In Mexico, they visited historical monuments, the Televisa recording set, participated in conferences on the penultimate day, had dinner at the president's official residence where both gave a speech, where the president gave the grain of order and freedom. On the last day they went to a concert by the Mexican band RBD.

Next chapter final coutries Brasil, Chile e Argentina!!! See yeah...

If you love this chapter please comment, like, share this story with your friends, put somme suggestions (ex: Meghan Markle, Prince Phillip, the Queen, is future girlfriend, future tours, universaty, ...).

p.s witch city are reading this? (london, lisboa ...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.4K 80
Adelaide had a purpose in life - to be a queen like her great-grandma Queen Elizabeth II. But more and more she realized that she would be a queen mu...
81.8K 2K 49
Princess Alice is the daughter of Prince William of Wales and his girlfriend, Catherine Middleton. Hey life will never be normal, but we follow as sh...
124K 2.1K 42
Victoria is the eldest daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton. She was born before marriage which made her life complicated, until she went to...
2.9M 241K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...