For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

34 5 11
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

I went outside to try to find some privacy away from Killian. I pulled out my phone and called Tomas.

Tomas: Lila. Are you okay?

Me: Of course I am. Why?

Tomas: There were some men here asking about you and they weren't from your new pack.

Me: What men?

Tomas: They said they were sent by an Alpha Marvin.

Me: That's not good. Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure the Blood Rose pack can take care of me. It's the reason we moved here in the first place.

Tomas: If you say so. We had a battle just to keep them from looking around. These men meant business. I think they will be back.

Me: Be careful Tomas. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Tomas: I'll be fine. You want to have some play time?

Me: I can't. I'm outside. Anyway, I have to go tell Killian what you said.

Tomas: You do that. I love you.

Me: Love you too. Bye Tomas.

Tomas: Bye Lila.

I hung up the phone then made my way back to the pack house. They were still eating. I took my seat then looked at Killian.

"That was Tomas on the phone. He said that Alpha Marvin sent some men down there looking for me," I say.

"Who's that?" Catherine asks.

"He's my old Alpha," I say.

"Why's he looking for you?" She asks.

"I don't think I want to know," I say.

"I wouldn't worry about it. I'll take care of it when the time comes," Killian says. "I didn't know you were still talking to Tomas."

"We talk occasionally," I say. "Like to let him know I got here and then he called to tell me about Alpha Marvin sending men. He said that they battled."

"Is that all you talked about?" Killian asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

I started getting apprehensive. I don't want to lie, but I also don't want to tell him, especially in front of Catherine and Anna or whoever else is around.

"I think that's an easy question," he says. "Is that all you've talked about?"

"No," I say, praying he doesn't ask follow up questions.

"Care to enlighten me?" He asks.

"No. At least not right now," I say.

He stands up taking his plate to the kitchen. I know he's pissed. I can feel his rage and I know I caused it.

"I have to go and finish training, but we are not done with this conversation," he says, making his way out.

"I understand," I say.

When he leaves Catherine looks at me with a shocked look on her face. " What do you guys talk about? Is it sexual?" She asks.

"Oh Goddess help me," I say.

"You can't tell my brother that," she says. "I heard how he found you and if you're continuing with that, he will be infuriated. You'll ruin everything you're building."

"I can't lie. I swear I haven't done anything but there was talk," I say.

"What was said?" She asks.

"This is so humiliating. He told me to touch myself." I say

"And did you?" She asks.

"No, because you knocked on the door," I say.

"This isn't good. You have to spin it a different way. He asked you to but you didn't. Don't mention me at all," she advises.

"I don't think I can do that. He marked me. He'll be able to tell I am lying," I say. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"We don't have to," she says. " No worries.

"I wish I could see my parents," I say.

I look up to see Catherine mindlinking. I take my dishes to the kitchen so I don't interrupt her. Maybe she was getting permission to go.

"Killian is a fair man. You will be okay," Anna says as I wash my dishes. "I can clean those."

"Thank you, Anna. Please keep this to yourself," I plead.

Catherine brings in her dishes and places them in the sink. "Killian said that we can go to see your parents if you think you'll be okay on the way there."

"Let's go," I say, tucking her out of the kitchen.

We made our way down to the dungeons. I had a panic attack again and Killian told Catherine what to do. I wasn't allowed in the cell this time without Killian, but we had a pleasant conversation anyway.

I felt more like myself after we were done. I decided I would have to cut off contact with Tomas. As much as that would hurt me, I didn't want him getting in the way of my relationship with my mate.

"You want to watch a movie to kill time?" Catherine asks.

"Sure," I say. She makes some popcorn and we make our way to the recreation room to watch a movie.

Killian POV

This Tomas situation was distracting me from training and my men could tell. Catherine just mindlinked me and told me to drop it saying nothing happened. I want to hear that for myself.

I allowed her to go see her parents in hopes she would talk it out with them. I feel she is keeping something from me and it's not a feeling I'm comfortable with.

When training is over, I head back to the pack house. I go to my room to take a shower and get dressed in something more comfortable. I put on a black tank top and grey sweatpants.
I was exhausted.

I went looking for the girls. They weren't in Catherine's room. I could hear something playing in the rec room so I headed there.

I found them passed out laying on each other. It was cute. I shake my mate to wake her up. She makes a noise and snuggles deeper into my sister. I try again. This time she gets up.

"Do you want to finish our conversation?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "Come here."

She reaches out her arms to me. I grab them and pick her up. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a hug. I think she is falling asleep on me so I step back and walk her up to my room.

"Dinner is in thirty minutes but we could skip if you're too tired," I say. She shakes her head and rubs her belly.

"I'm hungry," she says.

"You want to have this discussion after dinner?" I ask.

"What discussion? Nothing happened. He asked me to touch myself and I didn't. I already decided to cut him off since it bothers you. What's there to discuss?" She asks.

"It doesn't bother you?" I ask.

"No. I knew him for a few months. You only a few days. I can't help but feel comfortable around him," she says.

"Then why didn't you touch yourself?" I ask.

"Do you really want me to answer that," she asks.

I take a beat to think about it. On the one hand, I want to know everything she goes through. On the other hand, this could cause problems in our relationship. Am I willing to have strife in my relationship? In our relationship?

"Go ahead," I say, dreading that I made the wrong decision.

There's a knock on the door and Catherine enters.

"There you go," Lila says, pointing at my sister.

"You told him!" Catherine exclaims.

"You didn't," I say to Catherine.

"Nothing happened," she says.

"I may have said I loved him too," Lila says.

"You have a mate and you told another man you loved him," I ask in a deadly quiet tone.

"I didn't know that," Catherine says. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I do," she says.

I'm not arguing with you over this. If you'll excuse me," I say, squeezing past Catherine.

"Wait," I hear Lila call, but I keep walking.

I decided to go for a run to figure out how I feel about this. After arguing both sides I am no closer to figuring out what to feel. All my wolf can say is to mate her. Why would I want to mate a woman in love with another man? He says nothing to that.

I returned to the pack house angrier than I started. I pile food on my plate not caring what it is and eat as quickly as I can. I ignore Lila as she tries to make conversation with me.

I head to my Dad's office and wait for him to return. I explain what happened and ask for advice.

"I know you're not going to want to hear it but I think your wolf is right," he says. Once you mate, your bond will grow above and beyond anything she had with Alpha Tomas."

"Why would I want to mate with someone in love with another man?" I ask.

"Because she's your mate. You don't know why she has these attachments to that man but I can imagine some of it was loneliness. It couldn't have been easy for her being on the run. You have to be understanding of her situation," he says.

I take a deep breath and ingest what he is saying.

Lila POV

Catherine rubbed my back as I cried. Why did I say that to him? Honesty is one thing I value but I think I went too far.

"I think I'm just going to go to bed," I say, getting up from the chair.

I started to make my way toward Killian's room when I thought better of that. I decided to go to sleep in my own bed.

I spent hours tossing and turning then I heard someone in the kitchen. I grab my baseball bat and make my way into the kitchen. I see a huge figure moving towards me and swing. I missed. I go to swing again when he grabs the bat.

I let go and ran to my room. There was no lock on my door so I tried to barricade the door with my desk.

"Lila, it's me, Killian. Let me in," he says.

"How do I know it's really you?" I call.

"We're in a fight but I just want to kiss you," he says.

"That really doesn't sound like you," I say.

"Open the door and let me show you," he says.

"No," I say.

"Well then let me apologize to you through the door," he says. "I realize there's more going on than meets the eye. Your relationship with Alpha Tomas happened before you knew me and I should not have held it against you."

I pulled open the door and turned on a light. He was standing in the threshold grinning. I pulled him down for a kiss. He deepened it then walked me to the bed. He laid me down and then climbed on top of me. He took off my shirt and I took off his shirt before we were kissing again.

As he reached down to take off my pants I froze.

"What's wrong? Am I too heavy?" he asks

"I don't want to force you to have sex with me just because we're fighting," I say

"You're not forcing me. I want to. I've always wanted to," he says, kissing my neck.

He pulls my pants down then undid his. There was nothing left between us. He reaches down between my legs and plays all the right notes, driving me crazy. I open my legs to give him better access. Just as he pushes his way into me, I am overcome with pleasure. As he bends down to kiss me, I wake up. I'm on fire, covered in sweat and painfully horny.

I tried to take a shower to cool off but it wasn't working. I needed to mate and anyone would do. I wrapped my towel around me and lost all common sense as my wolf took over.

The door bursts open and in walks Beta Gregory.

"Put on some clothes, we have to get you to the pack house," he says.

I immediately jump on him and begin kissing his neck. He throws me down then repeats himself. Something clicks in my mind. This is not right. This is not normal.

"Where's Killian?" I ask.

A/N photo is of Anna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
224K 9.2K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
37.7K 679 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
1.1M 44K 52
#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. One of the...