My Salvation. ♡ Elijah Mikael...

By mrsxpratt

"There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter. Those that persevere, despite all they've been throug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Authors Note
Chapter 100

Chapter 48

4.4K 114 8
By mrsxpratt

Elijah walked into the front yard together with Klaus, where a crowd of vampires were gathered.

"I thought this lot would've learned their lesson." Klaus said smirking.

"Well, they're not exactly renowned for their genius." Elijah added smirking too.

"So where's the ringleader of this circus? Too afraid to show his face?" Klaus continued.

"I'm here." Marcel said walking out on the balcony confidently.

"And I'm gonna offer you one last chance. To pack your stuff and get the hell out of my town." He continued.

"You'll allow your men to rush into their deaths again?" Klaus asked.

"Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out. They want their city back, no surrender this time. You're gonna have to kill us all." Marcel said smirking confidently.

"Okay. I think I'll start with you." Klaus said getting agitated.

"Fine. Come get me." Marcel said before flashing away.

"If you don't kill him, I will." Elijah said determined to Klaus.

"He's mine. This won't take long." Klaus said before flashing after Marcel.

"Gentlemen." Elijah started coldly as he unbuttoned his jacket.

"Shall we?" He continued before they all stormed at him.

He defeated almost all of the vampires. Only a few ones were still on their feet.

"Are we done yet?" Elijah asked feeling very confident.

"Wow. Nice job." Jr suddenly heard Francesca say behind him, making him turn around.

"Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself." She continued smirking.

Suddenly he was grabbed from behind by two men, who bit into his neck, making him fall to the ground and loose his consciousness.

Some time later he woke up and frantically started searching for Aurelia and Hayley in the empty compound, but he couldn't find them anywhere.

Suddenly his search was interrupted by the sound of Cami and Marcel talking in the front yard.

"Marcel! Where are they?!"  Elijah shouted through the whole building, storming into the yard, pushing a chair out of his way in anger.

"Where are they?!" He shouted at him again.

Cami stepped in front of Elijah, trying to calm him down.

"He doesn't have them.
Please, I know you don't trust him, but you know I wouldn't lie.
He doesn't have them." She said.

Elijah looked sharply at Marcel. "Someone does." He said.

"Where's my brother?" Elijah asked as he walked closer to Marcel. Anger was written all over his face and his whole body was so tense.

"I left him in the street. He was gonna kill me and then he got jacked up by some witch's spell." Marcel answered, making Elijah think for a moment.

"Genevieve." Elijah said under his breath, as he put the pieces together.

As Aurelia woke up again, she and Hayley, was dragged into St. Anne's church.

They were kicking and screaming, trying to get out of their grasp.

"Get her down on the floor." Genevieve said to the men, holding Hayley.

"We should take her to the City of the Dead." Monique said.

"We won't make it. The baby is coming now." Genevieve answered.

"No, it's too soon." Hayley said in panic.
"Apparently not." Genevieve added getting ready to deliver the baby.

Genevieve took a step towards Hayley, who was now lying on the floor. Aurelia was held back by some guys, fighting to get out of their grasp.

Monique grabbed Genevieve's hand, and stopped her. "The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready." Monique said.

"I had to subdue her and the trauma caused a placental abruption. So the baby is coming and we'll just have to adapt." Genevieve explained.

"Let me go!" Hayley screamed.

Genevieve walked to her.
"You need to be calm, Hayley." Genevieve said softly.
"Why are you doing this to me?" Hayley said in tears, but got no answer from Genevieve.

"To be reborn, we must sacrifice." Monique explained.

"What the hell does that mean, you psychotic little bitch?" Hayley spat harshly.

"The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power." Genevieve continued.

"And your child will be a fine offering." Monique added.

"No. No!" Hayley screamed, while Aurelia tried to get away from the men, but they were too strong.

"You will not take my baby. I will kill all of you." Hayley screamed at them.

"No, you won't. And neither will Klaus or Elijah. When your baby is born, we will offer it up to those who came before us."  Monique said.

"I'm sorry Hayley. But this is the way it had to be." Genevieve apologized.

"No. No!" Hayley screamed again in tears.

They placed Hayley on a plain surface. She was in a lot of pain while she tried to wiggle out of their grasp. She was screaming and yelling at them.

"Please, let me hold her hand." Aurelia asked pleading, looking over at Genevieve.

She nodded and the men then let her go. She slowly walked to Hayley's side, and held her hand while heavy tears ran down her face. "I'm sorry." Aurelia whispered through her tears, stroking Hayley's hand. Her mind was all over the place as she tried to figure out a way to save the baby.

Suddenly Klaus burst through the door. A man ran towards him but Klaus just ripped his head off and stormed towards them.

The witches raised their hands and started a spell, which lifted Klaus in the air, hanging him on the wall. He tried to get down but he wasn't able to.

Hayley moaned in pain while Aurelia tried to calm her down the best she could.

"I will bring hell to your doorstep." Klaus yelled through the church.

"One last push. Baby's almost here." Genevieve said softly to Hayley.

"I will bathe in rivers of your blood." Klaus yelled again.

"No, no!" Hayley screamed. "It will be okay." Aurelia tried to convince Hayley, even though she was lying to her.

"I can see the baby." Monique said shocked.
"Okay, now push. Gently." Genevieve ordered.

"You will die screaming!" Klaus yelled.

"There." Genevieve said, as Hayley pushed the last time and fell back.

Aurelia felt a tight knot in her stomach as she heard the baby cry.
She looked up at Klaus, who's expression had changed completely. He saw his baby girl for the first time.

It would change his life forever. Aurelia couldn't help but smile, forgetting everything happening around her for a moment as she slowly placed her hand on her belly.

Genevieve took the baby girl in her arms and looked up at Klaus.
"You have a beautiful baby daughter." she smiled.

Hayley sat back up and looked at her baby girl in awe. She was so small and fragile and so beautiful.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky." Genevieve said turning to Monique.

"Please. Please, can I hold her?" Hayley asked weakly. Genevieve stepped closer to her and carefully gave the baby to her.

As soon as Hayley held the baby in her arms, she looked up at Klaus with a proud smile.

Suddenly Monique grabbed Hayley, pulled her back and quickly slid her throat.

"No!" Both Klaus and Aurelia screamed as they watched her body slump back on the table. Aurelia was about to grab Hayley's body, but was stopped when someone grabbed her from behind, pulling her back.

The last thing she heard was the screams from Klaus's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 115 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
87.1K 1.3K 51
"...She became the Ripper of New Orleans..." "They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it." The first H...
8.7K 320 13
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
695K 19.6K 38
"Bless my soul, you're a lonely soul, cause you won't let go." {Book One of the Hybrid Luna Trilogy} {The Vampire Diaries s3-s4} {All Rights Reserve...