For You My Love

By FeetPepper

After a miscommunication, Lila is on the run with her fated mate Killian hot on her heels. Once he quickly ca... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

33 7 6
By FeetPepper

Lila POV

I would never survive in this dungeon just walking around I feel like I can't breathe and the walls are closing in on me. I start to panic and that's when he sits me down and tucks my head between my knees and tells me to breathe deeply. It really helps. So when he offered his hand to me, I took it and I could feel the calming effects. From just that simple contact, the walls are no longer closing in and I can breathe just fine.

I go to the third cell as the guard indicated and I see my parents. They look terrible with bags under their eyes. They've lost weight. My Mom seems to be faring better than my Dad. He's lost some hair.

"Mom, Dad," I say and they look up at me.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here," my Mom says.

"I came to see you. I had to see you. It's been too long," I say.

I reach to the bars to try to give them a hug when the guard shouts, "stay away from the bars."

My mother doesn't stop and reaches out to me. Her skin is instantly burned by the bars she lets out a small yelp. The smell of burning flesh invades my nose.

"I told you to stay away from the bars," the guard says.

"Let her in the cell," Killian says.

The guard gets the keys and lets me in with no questions asked. I pulled my mother into a tight hug and then look at her burns.

"Don't worry. They'll heal quickly," she says.

I give my Dad a big hug and the next thing I know we're all laughing and crying while we hug.

"Look at you. You look great. Running away must agree with you," my dad says.

"Dad. I look the same," I say.

"Gorgeous as ever," he says.

"Stop, Dad," I say.

"That's some mate you have there, darling," he says.

"You think so?" I ask.

"If you had seen all that he went through to find you, you would think so too," he says.

"It was amazing," my mother says. " Where he got the wherewithal is beyond me. I probably would have given up before I found you if it were me."

"Thanks Mom. Good to know you would have given up on me," I say.

"He marked you?" She asks, looking at my mark and pulling at the skin.

"Yes mom. Before I even learned his name or spoke one word," I say.

"And how do you feel about that?" She asks.

"It was going to happen eventually. It's the heat I'm worried about," I say.

"You didn't mate? Oh sweetie. You have to mate. You don't want to go through that. Your Aunt Mary was humping trees when she couldn't find a wolf to mate with," she says.

"No, not Mary. Isabella was humping trees. Mary was in severe pain for months at a time when she couldn't find someone to mate with," dad says.

"Whatever. The point is you do not want to go through that. You could even mate with a different wolf. Take care of that ASAP," she says.

"I will try," I say.

"So tell me all about what happened while you were gone," she says.

I told them all about my time down in Texas leaving out the private moments. I answered all of their questions and the time just flew by. I saw Killian move by the bars and knew it was time to go.

"I'm sorry but I have to get to training. We can come back and visit another time," he says.

I give my parents a final hug and kiss and we cry as we part. I've missed them so much. They each thanked Killian for bringing me down. We walked out of there and I took a deep breath, spreading my arms out to the sun. I could kiss the ground.

I hug my mate and thank him for bringing me down there. He hugs me back and says it was no problem. We walk around to the front of the pack house where he leaves me to go to training.

I'm pretty hungry but I don't know where the kitchen is located. I search around the ground floor until I find it near the back of the pack house.

The omega in the kitchen introduces herself as Anna. She then goes to make me brunch. I sit at one of the counter seats where I can watch her cook. She serves me and Croque Monsieur, fruit salad and a small bowl of oatmeal.

I ate everything greedily, thanking her after every bite. She was very kind and appreciated my thanks.

After I was finished eating, I did my own dishes then went up to Killian's room. I grabbed my phone and contemplated calling Tomas. Now would be the best time since Killian was occupied.

Me: Are you free to talk?

Tomas: Who is this?

Me: Lila.

My phone immediately started ringing. A small part of me was feeling guilty but most of me wanted to talk to Tomas, so I answered the phone.

"Hello," I say.

"Lila, how are you doing? Did you make it there alright? Do you need me to come get you? Tomas asks.

"I'm fine Tomas. How are you? I hate the way we left things," I say.

"I'm good. I miss you. I can feel you haven't rejoined their pack yet. Why the hesitation?"

"I'm really not hesitating. We just got back last night. All I did was sleep then visit my parents in the dungeons," I say.

"They put your parents in the dungeons? Why?" He asks.

"For going behind the Alpha's back or something. I don't get it but they only have two weeks. I thought I would die down there. I couldn't breathe," I say.

"That's unfortunate. I really miss you. Do you miss me?" He asks.

"Of course I miss you," I say.

"Prove it. Touch yourself for me," he says.

"I can't do that. My mate could walk in at any minute," I say.

"Come on. You used to," he says.

"That was before I had a mate," I say.

"Please? I miss our alone time together. Don't you?" He asks.

"Yes but-," I start.

"No. No buts," he says.

"Okay, I say.

"First I need to to reach down into your panties," he says in a husky voice.

As I begin to reach down my hand, there's a knock at the door. I panic and hang up the phone.

"Come in," I call.

"You must be Lila. I'm Catherine, Killian's best sister. You can call me Cathy. Killian asked me to give you a tour of the pack house. Are you ready?" She says in a rush.

Killian POV

After I finish the training sessions, I head to my Dad's office to give him my assessment. He's on the phone when I enter so I take a seat and wait.

I look around his office looking for improvements I can make when I take over. I think the space is too small so I may use another room for my office.

As soon as he hangs up he says, "what's going on son?"

"I'm done with my assessment. There are only four guards who need further training."

"Good. Now to the rest of the gates before you start the training. Have those wolves taken out of rotation until training is complete."

"Alright Dad. Anything else?" I asked.

"That's all for now. Go spend some time with your mate," he says.

"Okay Dad. See you at dinner," I say and head to my room to take a shower.

I take a quick shower cleaning the important areas then get dressed in a stylish outfit for dinner. I want her to see me in something other than jeans and a t-shirt or training clothes.

I let my hair naturally dry letting my curls flow freely. I think she's probably still on her tour. I decide to mindlink my sister to see where they are.

Me: Catherine, where are you with my mate?

Catherine: We're on the fifth floor. We're almost done.

Me: I thought I told you to skip the fifth floor.

Catherine: She was curious. She also knows we're talking and wants you up here.

Me: I'm on my way.

I climbed up the stairs to go meet them. I find them just standing in the hallway chatting.

"Can you show us which room will be ours?" She asks innocently.

"I thought I told you we'd figure that out later," I say.

"You did but since I was given a tour, I got curious," she says.

"It's not a big deal Killian," Cathy says.

Now I'm annoyed with my mate and my sister. I stand there awkward not wanting to do as they ask.

"You look nice, by the way," Lila says.

"Thank you," I say. "Let's go down to dinner."

"Can you please show me one of the rooms?" She asks sweetly.

"Pretty please," Catherine says.

"You've seen the rooms Catherine. Why are you on my back about it?" I ask.

"I'm just trying to be supportive," she says.

I hang a left and take them into one of the rooms I know is empty. I open the door and let them step through first. Lila looks around the large empty room.

"I can definitely see living here," she says.

"This is the Beta's room," I say.

"Then I guess I've been schmoozing the wrong person," Lila says.

Catherine let out a snort.

"Very funny," I say.

"Why is this room empty?" She asks.

"Because my Dad's Beta stays on pack lands with his mate. They didn't want to live in the pack house," I say. "Just like we don't have to live in the pack house if you don't want to."

"And when do you take over as Alpha," she asks.

"In three months on my birthday," I say.

"When's your birthday?" She asks.

"September twenty third," I say. "When is yours?

"March nineteenth," she says.

"Let's go down for dinner," I say.

"You always have food on the brain," Catherine says.

"I just trained. I'm starving," I say, closing the door behind us.

"Do you want to go for a run after dinner?" Lila asks. "My wolf needs it."

"We can do that," I say. "Yes! She made my favorite," I say as we enter the dining room.

"What's your favorite?" Lila asks.

"Memphis pork roast," Catherine and I say in unison.

"What's your favorite Catherine," Lila asks.

"Roasted chicken," we say in unison again.

"What about you?" Catherine asks.

"Pizza," I say.

"Takeout?" I ask.

"No. For special occasions my family always makes pizza. My Mom gets every topping you can think of and we make our own pizzas," she says. "Then we make one with all the toppings that we share. It's so much fun."

"I'd be willing to try that," I say and she gives me a dazzling smile. I can't help but smile back. "Sit here," I say, pulling out a chair.

My parents finally join us and we dig in. I notice Lila just watching everyone and decide to help her out.

"Here's what you do. Take a tortilla and load it up with pork. Add some bbq sauce and a squeeze of lime. A bit of cheese then goes some onions and coleslaw. That's all you need. Try it," I say, laying it on her plate.

"I don't like coleslaw," she says.

"Trust me. You'll like this," I say

She picks it up looking skeptical and takes a big bite which I appreciate. It shows she trusts me a little. I start feeling like a creep just watching her but I want to know what she thinks.

"Wow. That's really good," she says before taking another bite.

I give her a smile before digging in. She ate three to my five. Not bad. I love a female who eats right.

I'm so stuffed but I can see how that is your favorite. Do you mind if we run a little later?" She asks.

"Fine by me. Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

"Okay."

We go up to my room and I put on Netflix. We argue for a while before watching a Mark Wahlberg movie. Half way through I notice that she's watching me.

"What's wrong? You want to go for that run?" I ask.

"That too, but I really want to kiss you," she says.

A/N photo of Catherine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 16.1K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
362K 7.7K 40
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
24.2K 720 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
603K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...