adopted // t.s (ON EDIT)

By gweysunchance

Life being Hanna Grace is tough. Camera at our side, paparazzi there, reporters everywhere. She was adopted b... More

one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

two

589 18 0
By gweysunchance

Chapter 2: Seriously, James?

James dragged me to a graveyard, I saw mom's grave on the left side. Shoot, I didn't bring flowers. James went back to the car, to get something. He came back with a bouquet. I smiled at him, he smiled back. He gave it to me, and sat at the grass.

"Hey, Aunt Meridith." He whispered, pulling some grass beside him.

"Hey, mom. It's been 8 years already, huh? Miss you more than Dad." I said, I laid the bouquet on her grave. I sat beside James and rest my head on his lap.

"I miss singing our favorite song together, I miss your hug, even your pancakes." I chuckled. Tears started to stream, James wiped 'em with his thumb.

"I wish I can go back to our happy days. I'm so sorry for not visiting, I just can't do it." I sobbed, I covered my mouth with my hand and sobbed harder.

I remember the last time I went here, I slept here. James saw me lying against the tree beside her grave. I didn't want to go home, but he carried me and went back to Orphanage.

"Hera can't come because she's busy taking care of the kids. She misses you, too." I stopped crying and stood up. James looked at me blankly.

"Let's go?"

"Hanna."

"No, it's okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Oh, my god stop flirting with me Hanna!" He chukled. He stood up, he dusted off his pants and laughed hysterically. I punched him in his shoulders playfully.

"Hey, hey, stop." He chuckled, he pulled me to his chest.

"What the fuck? You're scaring me." I smacked him on his chest and he pulled away.

"Ouch! Now, you're hurting me." he faked sob and fell to the ground.

"POOR, JAMES MCVEY AW." I laughed, he pulled me (again). I fell beside him and we laughed together. It started raining, I faced James and smiled.

"See, you look gorgeous when you smile." he whispered, tucking a piece of my hair.

"Oh, really?"

"You still look gorgeous, when you don't smile. Of course."

He moved an inch forward. We brushed our nose together, and laughed. I looked into his eyes, he winked at me.

"Hanna, what are we?"

"I don't really know, James."

"Can we be like-you know?"

My heart beat stopped and I stood sat. I looked at him weirdly. Me? and him? Impossible! Since when he liked me? How? When? What?

"What?" I asked, ruffling my wet hair. I watched him blinked and opened his mouth. He couldn't talk, he just keep on shaking his head.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that, sorry." He stood up and left me, alone.

He always do that, I thought.

I went back to the car but he wasn't there. I looked around and saw him leaning against the tree, same tree where he found me sleeping. I went to him and stood beside him. We stood there, awkwardly.

I closed my eyes and a few moments later, I was about to speak but he suddenly cupped my face and kissed me. Of course, I didn't pull away. I felt butterflies from my stomach. I put my arms around on his neck, and he pinned me onto the tree. He kissed me harder, and the rain got harder. I smiled through the kiss.

He pulled away, and said, "So, uh, is it a yes or a no?"

"Yes!" I pecked him on the lips, and smiled.

"Finally!" He danced and jumped like he won in Grammy's. I laughed and danced with him. We kicked the puddle and the rain was gone.

"Aw, my clothes. Hera will kill me if she sees these!" I half whispered, he pulled me to the car and got his backpack.

"Wear my clothes?"

"No."

"You can go to my house and change."

"Yes."

We went to the car and drove to his house. When we got there, we saw a Blue Ford Mustang. It's not their car, anyway. James came out and went inside. I opened the door and came out. The car is really familiar.

Oh no.

I ran inside and saw her mom, dad, and her ex-girlfriend.

That bitch.

Her fake smile plastered on her face. Cassidy hugged James. She kissed him on his cheek.

He's mine.

Not yours.

"Cassidy, what are you doing here?" James asked, pushing Cassidy away.

"To get you back, of course." She smirked and held his hand.

"Stop it, Cassidy! You know that we're over, right? O-V-E-R!" he spelled and looked back at me. His eyes widen and I froze.

"Cassidy, meet my girlfriend, Hanna. See, your late! I don't want to see you again. Just go away and leave in my fucking life!" he yelled and pulled me to him.

His father called his name and three of us looked at him.

"Stop this chaos!" His mom yelled, and left us.

"Shut up, Mrs. Mcvey! His mine! and not yours, Anna!" she yelled and pushed me.

"SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOU!" James screamed, he pushed Cassidy to the ground and left her. He pulled me to his car, I was so confused so I stopped and moved backwards.

"Look, Hanna. It's not your fault." He put his hands in the air in frustration. He opened his car and I followed him. I sat beside him, and I played with seatbelt.

"Change your clothes. Here. I'm not going to look." He whispered, looking for his bag. He reached out for his bag and I grabbed it. He covered his eyes with his handkerchief.

I changed into a white v-neck shirt and his ripped skinny jeans. I tapped his shoulder and he removed his handkerchief.

"You look nice." He beamed, starting the engine of the car. I smiled and unzipped the zipper on his jeans.

I looked for my bag, and saw it at the back. I quickly reached out for it, and looked for my phone. I had three missed calls from Hera and five texts of Stacey, my best friend.

"HEEEEY"

"HANNNNAAAA"

"WHERE R U"

"LETS SHOP AT THE MALL"

"PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS????"

I texted her back:

"Sure, see you in 10 byeeee xxx"

I beamed at her text and called Hera. After three rings, she finally answered the call and she screamed out loud.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HUH? ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH JAMES?!?!"

James heard her voice and said, "Well, heck no, bitch."

"James? oh hi there bud hehe."

"BITCH, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"James' house, we're going to the mall to see Stacey." I said and made the call in a loud speaker mode.

"Ahhh, okay. I'm going there, too. The kids need to buy some stuffs for the visitor tomorrow. Buy some clothes too, kay? BYEEE!" She screamed and hung up.

"You heard her, c'mon." I said and faced James.

James beamed at me and drove to the mall.

***

HIIII!!!! Cliffhanger? Short? Idk! Anyways, I got One direction tickets! Wohoo!

Hugs,

Hannah

Continue Reading