two

Chapter 2: Seriously, James?

James dragged me to a graveyard, I saw mom's grave on the left side. Shoot, I didn't bring flowers. James went back to the car, to get something. He came back with a bouquet. I smiled at him, he smiled back. He gave it to me, and sat at the grass.

"Hey, Aunt Meridith." He whispered, pulling some grass beside him.

"Hey, mom. It's been 8 years already, huh? Miss you more than Dad." I said, I laid the bouquet on her grave. I sat beside James and rest my head on his lap.

"I miss singing our favorite song together, I miss your hug, even your pancakes." I chuckled. Tears started to stream, James wiped 'em with his thumb.

"I wish I can go back to our happy days. I'm so sorry for not visiting, I just can't do it." I sobbed, I covered my mouth with my hand and sobbed harder.

I remember the last time I went here, I slept here. James saw me lying against the tree beside her grave. I didn't want to go home, but he carried me and went back to Orphanage.

"Hera can't come because she's busy taking care of the kids. She misses you, too." I stopped crying and stood up. James looked at me blankly.

"Let's go?"

"Hanna."

"No, it's okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Oh, my god stop flirting with me Hanna!" He chukled. He stood up, he dusted off his pants and laughed hysterically. I punched him in his shoulders playfully.

"Hey, hey, stop." He chuckled, he pulled me to his chest.

"What the fuck? You're scaring me." I smacked him on his chest and he pulled away.

"Ouch! Now, you're hurting me." he faked sob and fell to the ground.

"POOR, JAMES MCVEY AW." I laughed, he pulled me (again). I fell beside him and we laughed together. It started raining, I faced James and smiled.

"See, you look gorgeous when you smile." he whispered, tucking a piece of my hair.

"Oh, really?"

"You still look gorgeous, when you don't smile. Of course."

He moved an inch forward. We brushed our nose together, and laughed. I looked into his eyes, he winked at me.

"Hanna, what are we?"

"I don't really know, James."

"Can we be like-you know?"