one

Chapter One: Fangirl VS. Fanboy

My sister called my name to get some breakfast, but I didn't get up. I'm reading my favorite book, which I've read for 49 times already, weird right? Well, heck no. The book that I'm reading is so cliche yet dramatic

*drum rolls*

The Fault In Our Stars!!

It's perfect that I can't stop reading it. You see, it's the only book that I own, actually. My mom, died, after she gave me this book, at first, I didn't want t read it because I don't like reading, before, but now. I'm obesessed with books. I save for books, but fail because I keep on buying coffee from Starbucks. Our Dad left us when I was 6, which is, ten years ago. I'm already 16, ya know.

Hera called my name again, but a few minutes later, my bestfriend, James McVey, entered the room and sat beside me. James is my bestfriend since I got here, here in the Orphanage. He snatched the book, and I groaned.

"Seriously, Hanna, how many times did you already this? I told you to borrow my books or in our School LIbrary." He tapped the cover and closed it. I sighed and stood up.

James' family is rich, really rich, they own this orpahange actually, they also own the School that he's talking about earlier. His family is like my family, too,but they can't adopt me. It's not like they don't like me, they just don't. I dusted off my pants, and changed my sweater into a cardigan, not even bothering to talk to James.

"Are you mad at me, Hanna Grace Mass?" His voice filtered the room and I heard some foot steps. He was behind me, crossing his broad arms on his chest.

"No, James, I'm not. It's just I really miss mom." I said, I covered my eyes with my small hands, trying not cry.

It's mom's death anniversary

.

James twirled me around and tugged me into a hug. I cried on his chest. He hummed my lalluby which mom always sing when I cry. He pulled away. He wiggled his eyebrows, trying to make me laugh. But once again, he failed...again.

"Let's go to the mall, and you know, hang out. Maybe?" He asked, ruffling my hair. I swatted his arm and groaned.

"Okay, okay, fine. Just don't buy me anything, okay?" I got some socks from my closet and slipped it on my feet.

"Well, okay. But hey, I didn't promise that I'll not." he smirked, putting his arm around my shoulders. His arm is really heavy even his fit...I mean, you know.

Hot

.

Holy shit, Hanna. You need to stop thinking of your best friend.

"Let me change my clothes, just go away, James!" I hollered and pushed James. He bowed like a prince and marched to the door. He closed it and screamed, "BE HURRY!"

I picked my white tank top, my sunflower overall shorts, and James' low-cut converse. Even I have small hands, I have huge feet. Weird, right? Heck yes. I brushed my hair and put some powder on my face. I don't wear make up, you know. I got my messenger bag-still James' bag (lol). He gave me his old stuffs sometimes, like his bags, shoes, and even shirts. Even it's baggy I still like it.

I opened the door and saw James playing with the kids. He was carrying Judy Ann. Leo was there, too. He tickling Judy Ann. I smiled in how cute he was. He caught me looking at them, he dropped Judy Ann, she giggled. James whispered something to them. and they nodded. They ran to me and started to tickle me. I laughed through the torture, while James laughing like an idiot.