his | minsung

Oleh _cherryoon_

" ...in one moment I love you so much I could die for, but in another I hate you so much I would die for...."... Lebih Banyak

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

13

6.6K 245 580
Oleh _cherryoon_

Minho was waiting leaned at his working table with glas of wiskey in his hand, wearing only dark blue bathrobe over his black boxers, lights in room were turned off, only two lamps withe yellow lighting were on, giving quite atmosphere in room filed with vanilla scent candles.

Jisung walked in room, stopping by the door as he saw lights were off, he thought minho was already in his bed " didn't we need to go to somewhere? " Jisung thought, he was wearing his denim shorts over his knees, white shorts sleeve shirt that he bought with minho the other day, some accessory and black convers, and bag over his shoulders, he walked toward the bed, minho who was standing in dark by his table scared him.

"Hyung" He bowed to older as usually and when his eyes lose focus to his face, looking down at his clothes he expected answer from older who could only laugh at him.

" you going somewhere?"

Jisung blinking as he got lost at the moment, what's happening, he probably got heard minho wrong.

" I'm sorry, it's my fault for not addressing correctly for tonight....I said go get dress for me tonight I thought you know what I was thinking? "

Jisung was just standing there playing with his fingers, while older step closer as he leaved glass of wiskey at the table.

"... it wouldn't be really kind of me to say, get dress we're having sex tonight"

Jisung breath stopped for a second as he realized what minho just said, his cheeks, ears got red and his eyes couldn't look other way as the older approached.

" you look really adorable though..."

jisung gulped tightening his fist, minho walked to the door where he send changbin off and then lock them. he walked back to jisung who was panicking, panicking of even thinking minho will have his hands around him, all over him, in any minute or even right now and if he back off everything is over, and he wasn't afraid of having his first time right now with his crush, it's just the thing how will older go with him, it was his first time and he wasn't even sure does older know about it, bear with it, bear with it, bear with it jisung, he repeated trying somehow to calm himself.

"  Have you take a shower? "

Jisung nodded, minho didn't have smug face or slay smirk down his lips, he actually looked like he didn't care, or it was just his mask in front jisung.

" you read about or sexual activities, rules, your safe word, you remember? "

He gulped before answering with shaking voice, because he couldn't remember much, he hoped it will never happen, but it did now.

" Y-yes hyung...red " 

" right, i have to make sure you remember what does it mean and when you can use it, can you tell me?"

" uhm....It's means I am being hurt and I can't take it no longer...a-and I can use it when you being rough to me...or do anything that I don't want..."

" that's right and you can use it when?"

" only when we start...."

" that's right, and what we do when we finsih? "

Jisung didn't remember much that part, he bite his lip, thinking.

" when we finish you can use my bathroom first and then leave to your room"

Jisung nodded, minho said slowly pushing jisung back to bed, jisung followed his lead.

" first I'm going to take your clothes off, then you can lay down and let me take care for the rest "

" Yes...hyung "

Older first take bag of jisung shoulder, it was adorable how he prepared thinking they will be leaving to somewhere, he put the bag on sofa going back to jisung his hands went up jisung's collar unbuttoning his white shirt, jisung had eyes down in front of him embarrassed to look at him, afraid older will hear his loud heart beating, minho didn't seem to be in any rush, he liked to take it slow, jisung suddenly breath hitched as minho slide his shorts down kneeling, waiting for jisung to move his legs out the short so he can put it aside leaving him only in his white underwear. jisung couldn't describe how much he felt shy having older In front him almost full naked. minho already could feel trobbing cock tightening his pants so he quickly laid jisung down.

" it's alright....all I need from you is to relax and spread your legs, cmon "

jisungs breath speed up as minho laid him flat down his huge bed, he could see his stomach going up and down, he gulped closing his eyes as he whimpered.

Minho touched jisung's belly slightly pressing it as he slowly slide his finger down to his boxers, jisung keep tightly closed his eyes and gripped on bed sheets.

" what did I say about the legs?...huh?.."

Before jisung brain could process what to do or apologize for it beacuse older hated repeating, minho suddenly spread them, making wider apart of them, making jisung lower lip hang as he grasped, he was sensitive to any touch, any move minho lead him into.

minho already enjoyed every reaction jisung was giving. He pulled down last piece of clothes of jisung, making sure the waistband drag over his length. jisung's couldn't think properly, he felt like screaming, feeling so exposed as coldness hit his sensitive part, suddenly craving for touch, quickly minho take off his boxers while looking at jisung bulge forming, and one more detail chatch minho eyes, jisungs wandering hands, going up and down, around slightly touching his tummy, so minho gently put them down on sheets.

" hold on them"

Jisung humed in respond squeezing his thighs again, it was weird he never did this, he was never touched and jisung's head couldn't think at nothing else than older actually being in him, how will it feel?

"  han-a....han-a...you keep disappointing me...I need you to relax...you hear me?"

He whimper, minho above him made him bite his lips even more, slowly he spread his legs by himself feeling coldness again and minho placing himself really close, now he can't close them again. Jisung held onto bed sheets tightly as he felt minho's fingers finally touching his hole, jisung was going crazy, his head was already thrown in the pillow. minho removed his fingers for just a second so he can take lube out the drawer next to bed and condoms, and jisung was already humiliating squirming under him for the touch.

minho give him what he begged for, slowly pushing finger in and out making jisung whimper for every little movement he made. He put hand over his mouth, not letting his voice out, his stomach played up and down breathing heavily as minho fingerd him, giving him every second to adjust to lube and size of thee fingers, minho admired mess he made and they jusy started.

Jisung's face was bright red, biting lips almost could cut a blood out them so minho gently rubbed thumb against them and slowly sliding two fingers in his warm mouth just so jisung won't close them again, soon through room was echoing adorable quite moans that was going in cutted rhythm following minho's moves. Minho removed his fingers leaving jisung with little hung open mouth.

Younger let out loud gasps as he felt strange pleasure making minho smile to that, pressing his fingers down same spot where jisung's prostate was but he immediately stops as jisung's panicked, holding on both minho's hands.

"....hyung....hyung..." God minho adored hearing jisungs voice like this.

" ...you will feel good.."

Minho whispered down jisung's sweaty neck, gently continues to press against jisungs prostate, making him shuddered at every little move he did and finally hearing his clear moans, that sound so sweet and shy. older enjoyed jisung's walls clinching every time he pushed, he speed up sending hot waves of pleasure through jisung's whole body, minho watched his reactions to every next move so he won't do much to hurt him.

Minho's fingers abused jisung's little sensitive spot making his whole body squirm under his fingers moaning loud, hearings himself he bites those red lips he barely could hold shut, as he was stretched enough minho decided to pull them out leaving jisung whiny from emptiness and desired for more of older who quickly put lube on, stroking himself first few times and putting condom on being prepared, jisung couldn't see, his eyes rolled as he waited to be filled up and touched, his hands released the grip of sheets and slide down his stomach, touching down to his erection.

" tch tch no touching "

jisung whimpered as minho pushed hands away of part he desired to be touched the most, minho looked down smirking, he pressed down that sensitive area rubbing back and forth skin near his hard cock, sending jisung to madness, he wanted to be touched down there, up to his chest and hard nipples, he imagine minho suck on them as he fuck him hard, kissing his neck too, he wondered how would that feel so good, his hole was clenching to feel something.

" Ah! H-hyung! hyung...." He didn't know but he begged and minho on top of him enjoyed the show.

Jisung whimper as minho finally start pushing into him, he tried so hard to relax himself and fully let minho in but he was still tight and excitement was rushing through his blood and pain started to kick to his brain realizing what is going on, he tighted bed sheets as pain was ripping him, but minho's thighs rubbing kind helped him calm down and take him.

" good boy " minho whipped tears whis his thumb that secretly slide through jisung's hair as he pushed fully in, jisung's back arched taking him whole, he stayed there for a moment allowing younger to adjust to his size and pain he was, watching jisung breath shake, but it didn't last long as minho moved, making jisung throwing his head back whining in suddenly pain.

he slowly pushed out and back in side, he didn't take his eyes of jisung focusing on his state, with little more pushes jisung's pain turned in pleasure he needed, and as older feelt jisung could go further, he lowered close jisung's body holding on bed board speeding his thrusts, jisung arched his back freely moaning from bottom of his throat, not that he was feeling ashamed or embarrassed his head didn't have one single thought, just pleasure hitting his right spot. mess in front of minho was beautiful and he keep looking at it, his blushed cheeks, eyes tightly holding, neck desired for red marks just like his chest but minho didn't give in, his hands muscles tensed as minho thrusted rough, he used his strength holding on the bed sheets.

" you doing so well, so well " minho whispered praises as he felt jisung's whole body trembled at every push, younger nuzzled head at side of his pillow trying to cover his mouth but minho didn't allowed, he rubbed finger across them again so jisung keep them open.

With slightly force he hit jisung's prostate over and over, jisung opened his eyes half way as tears stream down swearing he saw heavens, no way he could hear his own voice or even see minho's face through this blurred vision and tears but his world was hitting up and down, he choked on whimpers as minho was hitting every right spot, making him feel so good, he fuckd him so good.

jisung tensed as he felt reaching his high while minho was still pushing through his higher limits, his hard cock throbbed, which minho took full in his hand stroking, from slow to fast jisung's brain was blank out the overwhelming pleasure.

" Ah! hyung I can't--I can't !--" He cried through the series of moans he was spitting. With few more thrusts minho give he let out a high pitched shaky moan, releasing on top of his stomach, minho was still trusting until he finished too, jisung's tinny fucked out body trembled and his eyes rolled back feeling like passing out, not only his chest rised up and down breathing heavily as his loud moans quited, his body moved still moved as minho thrusted his final, releasing too.

Minho take off his condom throwing it away as he pulled out jisung, he gave jisung a few minutes to come to his senses. younger slowly opened his eyes barely having energy even for that, minho was already off the bed waiting for jisung who still didn't back to this planet.

He raised himself from bed, admiring minho's fully naked, he was so fit and handsome, but he didn't want minho to wait for him so jisung hurried up himself, as he walked towards the bathroom he felt like falling any moment, it wad hurting everywhere, he leaned against wall was as he reached the bathroom.

When he closed the bathroom door and leaned against it, he exhaled, his brain still didn't realize what just happened, he just had sex, his first time and with his crush, jisung smiled, he knew it was stupid but he felt happy, and maybe he didn't know how all this should work, but he felt good minho was doing him so good he couldn't put in words. He approached the mirror looking like a complete mess, his hair was all sweaty, lips cherry red from biting then, his body had a couple of red marks from minho's rough hands jisung enjoyed.

He went under the hot shower, rubbing his sticky body and while doing in his thoughts came back to minho even if he kept his eyes closed almost the whole time, minho was beautiful above him, his warm touch was everywhere just like this water flowing down him, jisung couldn't think straight all he thought was filled up with minho being in him, thrusting, rubbing his thighs, setting him on edge, he leaned against the shower misted tiles from hot steam.

He whimpered, hot breath mixed with steam, he wanted minho's touch again, that exciting feeling again, making him feel like on edge, he wanted to be fucked again if he could ask for it, jisung opened eyes, panting, his hands were between his thighs.

" gosh...I must lost my mind...."

Jisung quickly dried his hair and body, got dressed back in his already clean clothes. before he stepped out he felt so nervous, his heart was pounding like crazy, he looked around bathroom thinking minho have some security cameras but there was non, luckily what jisung did in shower was embarrassing.

As jisung got out the bathroom minho was waiting in his bathrobe by the open window with cigarette in his hand. Younger was silenced, thinking should he just pick up his stuff and go? minho turned just noticing jisung was there standing in dark.

" I'll go take a shower now, you can clean up the bed and change sheets"

" Yes...hyung"

Jisung felt somehow strange, as if he was waiting for minho to hug him from the back and give him sweet neck kisses, but he had to snap out it beacuse they didn't have that kind of relationship, jisung was there just to do how minho wanted. jisung went to get new sheets, picked up the trash and left the room, every step he took was hurting, when he was outside to throw away the trash he met changbin who was on the terrace smoking, jisung kept his head down, he was ashamed, as he passed by he could see changbin's judging look. Was it wrong doing it with minho, he could refuse, but he desired for it.

" is Mr.Lee done? "

jisung nodded, he didn't feel very nice when changbin asked him that, so he knew that he and minho did a thing. jisung quickly back inside to his room where he took his notebook to write, write his pleasure and every movement minho made over him.

"....and dear heavens I almost visited, my black knight carried me to you, he take my body so good I wanted to be his slave for life, every part of me was desired to be touched and kissed by him and I am glad my first touches, moaning, tears and trembling thighs while being inside me
was him, man that I truly like and I admire every action, whether it's bad or good, dear God only you know he was adored by me."

Jisung closed his writing, hide his notebook under his bed, and then throwing his weak body on bed.

He spent minutes looking at the ceiling, and now minho there above me, I rubbed my face with both hands, exhaling through, I totally lost my mind, minho was so good, he even praised me when it was hard, he wanted me to feel good and enjoy, but why he didn't kiss me, shouldn't partner's kiss even if it's for a night, also think about it, why did minho chose me? he could have any guy or girl in his bed by a minute just to pick...then why me? what if he has feelings for me too? no...he would kiss me then, wouldn't he? no jisung what are thinking of, gosh, I should go to sleep I have school tomorrow. It didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep with a smile on his face.

Jisung wasn't really aware of how things were going with minho, not until he learn more about him, but even if he didn't know much, he didn't care, he liked him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.4K 698 42
I never understood what made your lips on my neck such an intimate affair, until your teeth grazed against my pulse and I realized... You could tear...
167K 5.4K 10
"I get what I want, when I want it and the way I want it. And let me just say I won't go easy on you"
9.6K 524 13
"What do you want?!" "Your death." - minsung horror au
8.4K 625 38
❀COMPLETED❀ "𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦...