Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 89

1.3K 71 9
By shawdss

Lily POV

Dave and I just arrived to our baby shower and I am definitely amazed by the scenery. By the look on Dave's face, he was as impressed as I was by my mother's ability to organize this in such a short space of time.

I already noticed so many of my friends and family here including those I haven't seen in a while like Reginae, Shar, Izzy and Rihanna. I'm so happy they made it. I needed all my loves ones here to celebrate with me. Hopefully today goes as perfect as I envisioned it.

People started coming to congratulate us and we took so many photos. I can't believe Danny tried to convince to wear wedge heels. Thank God I listened to my intuition and put on sandals to match my pink ruffle dress. Everyone seems to have stuck to the White/ivory color code leaving Dave and I the only ones in pink.

The food looked exquisite, no doubt Kiki had a hand to play in that. The Dj was cool starting off with Toosii and some other love songs. The guests looked stunning both men and women were dressed to kill while keeping it classy of course.

"Look at my fine ass babymama." Nae came in all smiles with Izzy and Shar closely behind her.

"I wanna look this good when I start to show too." Shar said shocking me to my core.

"Sake sike right now Shar."

"Oh she ain't playing. Both my fav girls making me an aunty this year!" Nae squealed all excited.

"Omgg congratss friend! Cheers to unplanned pregnancies." I teased raising my glass of apple juice. We talked for a while and Dave was busy entertaining his family members across the room. His parents were just walking in with a stunning looking Kairi. My mom spotted them and inmediately dragged my father over to them. Our parents relationship is one thing that I am definitely grateful for. I have seen and heard of the drama that goes on between families when the in laws don't get along. Thankfully, Dave and I don't have that problem. In fact all his family members that I have met so far seem pretty cool and we get along well enough especially his cousins that are my age, Jazzy included. The last time she was in New York, she was interested in getting to know the girl who stole her cousin's heart or so she put it. All it took was one lunch date with her and Danny. The next thing I knew she was texting me and sending me random tiktoks. We ain't besties obviously and it was a little weird at first knowing that she had a history with my best friend current boyfriend but somehow we became friends. I actually met her in the parking lot when Dave and I just arrived. This is the best I've looked since I blew up like a fish. Eight months pregnant and Karla found a way to make me feel as beautiful as I did before a human began growing inside of me. She designed and sewed my dress for today and let me say it is one of a kind. I love every bit of it and it boosted my confidence in my friend's goal in someday creating her own fashion brand. See, all my friends got potential. In fact, Lori is supposed to be launching her business as soon as next week which I definitely won't miss out on unless this baby decides to misbehave of course.

Hours upon hours went by, I was completely worn out. Dave literally carried me into his crib. My man mad strong, got my pussy tingling and shit. I ain't have sex in so long. As tired as I am, I'm always mad horny. Yet, another reason I can't wait to give birth. My body doesn't even feel like mine anymore and I swear I forgot what a dick feels like inside of me. Dave placed me onto his bed gently and removed my shoes. Such a gentleman. He disappeared for a minute before returning with a glass of water placing it on the nightstand beside me. "Thank you babe." We haven't exactly been the same since he confessed that he killed Loco. I know that he did it for me but I'm still not sure how I feel about that. Apart of me wish I never confronted him or that Safi never told me anything in the first place. Honestly I think I was better off not knowing. Not that we have been on bad terms since, but there's definitely a shift and I'm almost certain that he feels it he just hasn't mentioned it as yet. While he got undressed I started responding to messages and checking out instagram and tiktok.

"Lemme get the gifts in the house. Gimmie a minute."

"I think my mom carrying some too."

"Yeah she texted saying she was gon drop Daysha off at your granny crib first them she and your dad was gon bring the rest here."

"Okay well imma take a bath."

"Nah hold up. Let me get this done then imma help you."

"David I'm not handicapped. I can handle soaking in a tub of bubble water without any help." He was gon say some but I raised my hand in the air to cut him off first. He shook his head and went to unpack some of the gifts we got from the shower. Our loved one are giving like its christmas. It's like no one came empty handed and chile we had alot of people there so that's alot of gifts. I was way too lazy to open them today plus I knew I wouldn't get to them all. It made no sense to start then and finish later which would've been who knows when. Instead, I've decided to do the opening of gifts on my next Youtube video. I haven't posted any content in a little while so this will catch some buzz for sure.

By the time Dave was done getting all this gifts out of the car, I was turning into a prune in the water. Not that I couldn't get out, I just wasn't particularly in a hurry. The bathroom door opened and I nearly jumped out of my skin seeing my mom walk in.
"Mom I'm naked! Omg."
"And what about it? You'd swear I didn't push your fat head out, calm down. Dave is helping your dad clean up downstairs but he said you were in the bathroom for a while."
"I know, I'm getting out now. Hand me my towel will you, please?"
"What's up with you girl?" She questioned following me into the room.
"Nothing-
"It was a dumb question. I know you're not feeling yourself. I know those sad eyes of a pregnant woman. You look in the mirror and all you see is a blow fish. Nothing is the same as you remember, as you want it to be and you start second guessing your partner's loyalty. If you can see yourself as disgusting as that what's preventing him from seeing it as well. What would prevent him from going for someone more appealing, right?" I didn't even realize that I was crying until she wiped my tears away. I shouldn't be surprised that she was so spot on with my feelings. My strongest is confusion. I feel like I have no idea what to do or what I want. One minute I want Dave to just hold me like there's no tomorrow and the next I just want the ground to open up and swallow me, taking me far away from everyone.
"Your feelings are valid. I'm not going to lie and say that you don't look different but you are still every bit of beautiful and I'm not just saying that because you're my daughter."
"Thank you mom, but I'm honestly terrified of being a mother."
"I would be worried if you weren't Lily because it is a scary thing bringing your own little human into this world. It is a huge responsibility to raise a baby and an even bigger one to be a mom. It's not going to be easy.."
"Let me guess, but it's going to be worth it."
"Without a doubt."
Dave POV

"I see your girl was taking some heat on the gram. That shit Skylar was saying."

"Man that chick buggin out. It's like every time I blink she got some new to say bout Lily or Danny. Ion know what shawty problem is."

"So what Lily said bout it?"

"She laughed at that shit and so did I cause I know she sane enough not to try no foul shit like that with me. She told me she and Kaash were friends, had a lil crush thing going on back in the day but that been dead and I left it at that. I ain't giving no dead person none of my head space man you shitten me?"

"I feel you on that cuz. Just the other day Keisha asking me bout Loco like I got any reason to think on that nigga. That nigga dead and gone, I'm surprised she even brought him up."

"Every time I think bout that shit, I get even more desperate to be done with this shit. I ain't trynna have my fam get wrapped up in this shit."

"Nah cause Lily gon murder yo ass and Fenty too. Nigga don't play bout none of his sisters. Shit a little scary."

"Yerr I know how he feel though."
*Incoming Call from Mamas💙*

Wassup mam-

David where are you?

With Shooter, what's good?

So I guess you forgot I had someplace to be huh

Watchu talkin bout?You got a doctor's appointment, nah

Dave today Lori opened her new business and I want to go see it

Mann you wobbling like a penguin all over the house what business you got going to that today? The place gon be there after you give birth Lily

Dave it's either you come pick me up or I drive

You know damn well you can't drive right now

I don't know that for a fact but I could find out

Man quit playin wit me

You on your way then?

Yeah Lily, I'm omw

Yeah I thought so

*Call Ended*

"From brother to brother, word or advice man don't get Kiki crazy ass pregnant no time soon. Their attitude go from 100 to 1000 before yo ass could blink. She practically forcing me to go to Lori's lil opening in Brooklyn."

"You gotta go scoop her up now?"

"Yeah and I gon be stuck there for a minute too cause ain't no way I'll leave her there by herself and she know it."

"Ion know man you might've left Millie ass." He joked.

"Without a doubt, Millie don't know spoilt like Lily do fasho."

"Only time she knew that word was when Kairi came in the picture."

"Damn straight, she not gon get shit from me again. It's all Kairi now. That's our priority and the only thing we got in common at this point."

"I hope she remembers that."

"Ouuu I love the purple. It looks amazing." Lily gushed over the place.
"Thanks, we still got a little work to do but minor stuff. Appreciate y'all coming though, even you East." Lori chuckled lightly.
It was pretty neat I gotta admit. Royalites Salon & Spa seemed to have a good enough turn out. The spa section barely had five people but the salon side was overloaded. You'd think it's the only salon in this area. People just get excited over anything new. New business with probably the same services being provided but it's jam packed because it's the first day of opening. We came here to check the place out. Now all of sudden Lily remembers that she wanted to get her nails done like she ain't just did that two weeks ago for the babyshower.
"You gotta do it right now though?"
"I would like to, yes please." She was giving me em puppy dog eyes like I was gon fold.
"That shit not cute ma." I laughed.
"But you can't say no to me though, can you?"
"You ain't spoilt in joke man."
"And that is partially your fault, isn't it?"
"I ain't waiting inside here so text me when you ready. Yow Lori, set my girl up will ya?"
"Gotchu East."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 13
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...
151 21 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...