Philippine President And Her...

بواسطة KeiShiroga

WARNING! Two sites have plagiarized my work without my permission. This story goes beyond our perception of r... المزيد

0 - Illustration Cover
0 - Introduction
0 - INTER-REGIONAL MAP
1 - Transference [FINAL]
2 - State Of Emergency [FINAL]
3 - Mission Failed [FINAL]
4 - Rat Extermination [FINAL]
5 - The Foreign Family [FINAL]
6 - Mariana Port Town [FINAL]
7 - Cruel World [FINAL]
8 - Special Final Test [FINAL]
9 - Heather's Genius [FINAL]
10 - Assassin And Lecturer [FINAL]
11 - Heather King Poncho [FINAL]
12 - Al Mycóta The Devil [FINAL]
13 - Love, Deception And Betrayal [FINAL]
14 - Luna and her Hostage [FINAL]
15 - Mage Genius Rooks Versus Fake Luna [FINAL]
16 - Luna's Twisted Death [FINAL]
17 - Flashback: Young Anna Montes [FINAL]
18 - Demon's Banquet [FINAL]
19 - Iclylic Archipelagic Kingdom And The Answer [FINAL]
20 - Arrival Of The Empress On The Cursed Islands [FINAL]
21 - The First Demon Encountered [FINAL]
22 - King Inaka And His Collusion [FINAL]
23 - Interrogation And Speculation [FINAL]
24 - Mother and Daughter Moment [FINAL]
25 - Demon Lord Enkanta [FINAL]
26 - President Luna Is Angry [FINAL]
27- Good And Bad Traitor [FINAL]
28- Demon Lord And Hell [FINAL]
29 - The Power of the Philippines
30 - Final And The New Start
APOLOGIES
PRE - VOLUME 2
Interlude I: A Hostile Cockatrice?
Interlude II: Captain Inam And Envoy
Interlude III- Rooks And Mariel
Philippine Statistics
Chapter 31- Meeting Before War
Chapter 32- Emperors
Chapter 33- First Naval Warfare
Chapter 34- War Ended And What?!
Chapter 35- Massacre and Luna Wants To Kill
Chapter 36- Luna Exercising Her Powers
Chapter 37- Casual Talk Between Anna And Homer
Chapter 38- Heather In Chaos
Chapter 39- A Princess In Grief
Chapter 40- Is Luna A Devil Or An Angel
Chapter 41- Lily Sagrada and Her Nest
Chapter 43- Xylma Adventure Part 1
Chapter 44- Xylma Adventure Part 2
Chapter 44.5 Current Map (To edit)
Chapter 45- Xylma's Return And Black Agila?
Chapter 46- Luna's Blade - Razenia Monte
Chapter 47- Legion of Four, The Bullet and Bomb
Announcement [UPDATED]
Chapter 48 - Unprecented Crisis Beyond
49 - Unexpected Crisis Beyond II [FINAL]
Chapter 50 - Eduardo Rizal and the End of Terrorism
Good News!
Chapter 51 - General Assembly

Chapter 42- Ambassador of United Nations of Ordesax

150 7 6
بواسطة KeiShiroga

Royal Palace, Helgium Capital, Heather Kingdom—

Two men strolled down the stone corridor of the royal palace in the Kingdom of Heather. They carried themselves with a certain dignity and pride, even their gait was refined. This was expected of these two longtime vassals of the kingdom.

One was a civil official. The other was a military officer. Though in separate spheres of influence, they were appointed around the same time and remained on friendly terms. They’d occasionally meet up at the palace to share a spirited discussion or two.

On this day, however, the hallway wasn’t filled with their usual merry chatter, clouded instead by matching solemn looks.

There was only one reason for their gloom.

“The Archduke of Whillistine, his Prime Minister’s condition…doesn’t look too promising and without the rightful heirs to the throne.”

The civil official croaked in a voice thick with emotion.

Shutting his eyes tightly, the military officer sighed for every mystery and chaos that happened lately.

No one thought the Archduke who serves as the kingdom's defense, was lying down in bed.

“Well, with the sudden disappearance of the Royal Family—it must be particularly rough on the Prime Minister, given his physical condition…”
“Oh, the whims of the heavens! I’ve heard other countries are in shambles from losing key decision makers although the Prime Minister is now the temporary King and holder to the Heatherean Throne, he's not enough to the task and he is more on battlefields than paperwork.”
“He never sleeps these past days, they say the Archduke himself has fallen ill because of that. Thanks to that, the other royal courts have become dens of little devils. Given these political turmoils, I am afraid we can't defend our homeland from another imperial invasion”
“I can't think of any reason why the vanished king let his country divided into two factions”

The civil official sharply exhaled through his nose.

“Sure, he might’ve managed to unite the Kingdom with his charisma and intelligence, but they say the brighter the light, the darker the shadow becomes when it vanishes… I guess this is all the more true since they’ve yet to name a successor.“
”Well, our kingdom isn’t much different. But unlike them, we have hope in…”

He trailed off as a figure appeared on the far side of the corridor.
No sooner had they confirmed his identity than they immediately stepped aside to salute. This was a rare sight indeed. Not many people in the palace warranted such a display.

“Lord Rooks. Good morning, Your excellence.“

They greeted in unison.

Standing before them was a young boy and his female friend— no, his loved one.

He was succeeded to the throne by the Monarch law, the new crown prince of the Kingdom of Heather, Rooks Whillistine.

If by chance no one knows, he is the only one who confronts Luna, the famous assassin Crescent Moon Viper at the Academy, and their battle became a hot topic for months.

“Oh, morning,” he replied.

He was only sixteen years old—a boy by most standards—but he’d just been appointed as the prince regent, tasked with running government affairs in place of his ailing father.

“What’s with those cheerless expressions? …Is it about my father?”

The two reverently responded to Rooks’ inquiry.

“Yes, Your Highness,” confirmed one.
“Our deepest apologies. When we received word about His Royal Majesty’s condition…,” started another.
“I see”

Rooks murmured, placing his hands on their shoulders.

“There’s no need to worry any further. I am here.”

They trembled lightly under his hands.

“Besides, it isn’t just me. We have so many vassals supporting Father all these years. If we join hands, I’m certain we can overcome any national crisis.”
“Your Highness…”
“That’s for certain.”

Despite the fact they despise him for being overweight and worthless in nobility before,  now he's been regarded as a savior over his accomplishments in these past months.

And the people hear rumors that Rooks wipes the underground guild solo.

And everything went to 'her' plan, he thought.

He serenely smiled over the pair fervently nodding.

“There is no time to grieve. We cannot distract him from his recovery. I’ll be expecting the two of you to step up and rise to the occasion.”
“Y-yes, Your Highness!” they crooned.

As he bid them farewell and continued down the corridor with Mariel, the two gazed after him until he was out of sight, then they sighed and melted into a puddle of complete admiration.

“…Oh, I just knew it. Our shining beacon of hope.”
“I couldn’t agree more. I’ve heard he was gifted with marvelous sorcery, but he’s shown so much growth since he changed his lifestyle and dedication to princess Mariel. He’s already managed to stop chaos from erupting in the High Noble Court and is now working toward unifying the kingdom’s vassals.”
“Heh, I bet neighboring kingdoms will have a jealous fit when they hear this.”
“Let us throw more salt in the wound by further supporting His Highness’s endeavors.”
“Yes, of course.”

The two nodded to each other—gone were their previously dark expressions. In their hearts, they were already imagining a bright future for their kingdom in the prince’s hands.

————

At the very center of the royal palace was an office set aside for government affairs. Its heavy doors swung open to reveal Rooks and his Princess Mariel as they stepped inside the room.

It was strictly reserved for the king under normal circumstances. But things were far from that, and now golden-haired blue-eyed Rooks was using this room to conduct royal business.

“Father is known as the strongest fighter of the kingdom and he went downhill all because of paperwork? sighed

He came to rest in front of a desk stacked with documents and papers.

“Mariel, confirm my schedule for today.”

His lover, the princess of a neighboring country overseas was an inconceivably beautiful girl around the same age as him, with black-jet hair and blazing-red to orange-hue eyes.

“In the morning, you are to check these reports and resolve any submitted disputes. In the afternoon, you are scheduled to attend a luncheon meeting and then three conferences, before visiting my father.”
“That means no one will come in here all morning?”
“Correct and we will have time for ourselves after, Mariel.”

Rooks locked his gaze to her tender eyes likewise Mariel blushed, and then—— someone emerge from the dark corner of the room.

clap clap.

—the person who they don't want to see, clapping her hands in a manner like an antagonist queen.

“How lovely, congrats for the both of you”

Xylma El Lacrita.

Ex-lover of Rooks and best friend of Mariel, who betray them over the criminal and famous assassin. The girl in question walks in their direction in elegance and her end curls bounce up and down as if she was the main show on the stage.

She donned on Heatherean school uniform and nothing changes on her physical features since back then except for a white briefcase she held in her right hand.

Both Mariel and Rooks were shocked and mouth agape at her sudden presence. Ten seconds had passed and only the breeze coming from the outside was heard.

It's been years.

For Rooks, he was so angry at Xylma and want to detain her and yet at the same time confused as the good memories together with her rose within his mind.

The same case for Mariel but guilt washed over her as she felt she betrayed Xylma that she snatched Rooks from her.

“No reply…?“

Xylma seeing them stand still and mouths opened, grabbed something in her pocket.

“Say cheese”

She takes photos of them with her smartphone.

“You guys are truly compatible”
“Y-you what are you doing here!?“

Rooks slammed his fist on the table and rage-fueled his heart. Xylma was, after all, a wanted criminal and enemy of the state.

Past is past, Rooks reminded himself.

Mariel on the other hand shrieked and tried to calm down Rooks.

“Chill, I'm coming here for a mission and to retrieve my parents in the capital also…”

Xylma turned around and left the two, and before she stepped again into the darkness, she spoke.

“To remind you guys to comply with 'her' plans”
“Wait. Xylma, just who… she is?“

So far, they know that 'her' plans are to circumvent the inevitable political chaos and rampant anarchism in the country.

Everything went according to plans, they knew Xylma teleported the royal family to somewhere else who are in truth, incompetent, a divider of unity, and corrupt to govern the entire kingdom, only time will tell how long the kingdom last.

And with the highest reputation of unshakable Whillistine Archduchy, Rooks and his father succeed the throne and fix everything.

And other classified plans that these two only know.

Although they want to disregard the plans, it was too brilliant to be true, and knowing how perilous the situation is in the coming few years, they have no other choice.

“Oh Mariel, how kind of you. Well, you two will know her along the way, after all, she expresses the desire for the both of you to become the king and queen of Heather and the Alkatross Kingdom”
“Xylma. Wait, I'm an exiled princess and have no power to regain… wait…”

Before Mariel finished her sentence, Xylma vanished into the darkness.

————

Upon the detection of an unknown ship coming from the east, the Philippine government hurriedly renovated an abandoned city in the easternmost part of Catanduanes and mimicked a city full of wooden and bamboo houses into one, just like a certain town in one of the Duchies of Icya Republic, no sign of modernity and life filled with nature.

Filipino citizens were hired to become actors and actresses like that of the Pre-hispanic era and they know pretty well that the government wants to hide as much anything as possible although the country wants to expose itself to the outside world, still, everybody wants the easiest and safest route, not to mention there are concerns regarding the states in neighboring countries.

There is still the possibility that the eastern countries saw the light- the light that struck down Demon Lord Barbados and wipe out a mountain and were curious as to what the hell happened there.

There's also the fact that it caused a massive earthquake felt throughout the entire region!

Also, other reasons why eastern countries should not be wary of the Philippines if the time comes for the country represents itself on the international stage.

Along the way, President Luna orders the warship, the one that should escort the delegates to retreat instead… a wooden galley used by the Iclycian Navy.

And the day comes.

“Nice to meet you”

Greeted by Homer- acting King and his wife, Queen Luna upon their arrival at the seaport. With Luna clinging to his right arm like a lovely wife, he’d been waiting for them in the reception room.

“I have been escorted by your wooden ship, but allow me to formally introduce myself: I am the Representative ambassador of the United Nations of Ordesax, Ormo Flamel.”
“And I am the King of the tropical Kingdom of Philippines, Homer Las Islas Filipinas.”
“Philippines? What a beautiful name”
“My heartfelt gratitude, ambassador. Please follow us”

With that, they go to a huge castle made only of wood and bamboo. The ambassador was astonished at what he saw there and here. He was even fascinated by the colorful textiles the people wore.

I see so the demons left these islands long ago and… What a wonderful and unique culture, he thought.

Upon entering the reception room. Ormo was the one to start the talks.

“Thank you for meeting with me. Please accept my sincerest gratitude for showcasing to me the greatness of your country's unique culture. I do hope I am not too bold in saying my subordinates want to stay on the ship more than see your country. The way I see it, your people are lively and lovely“

”Not bothered. Thank you, Ambassador Ormo Flamel. I know I’m carrying the hopes and dreams of many on my shoulders. I intend to do my best not to betray my people. I look forward to working together to foster a cordial relationship between the Philippines and the nations of Ordesax Continent.”

“Of course, Your Highness.”

The meeting began on a harmonious note.

The two exchanged pleasantries and discussed topics with no real meaning or consequence. Or it might appear that way. In reality, they were sizing each other up and taking note of their opponent’s character.

On one hand, you had an acting head of state. On the other, the ambassador of a group of nations. They sat face-to-face, eyeing each other. You might even call it a joint effort.

The tension in the room bubbled, palpable in the air. The attendants who are PhilSecta agents undercover, observing them understood instantly.

This initial conversation was a calculated, critical dance to find out who had more of an edge.

He’s the real deal… but this woman beside him… is… is… I can't explain it. She is a beautiful and majestic person more than his husband. No… this king is a slave and the true ruler is the queen!

He thought and continued.

Yes, no matter how you look at it. This man is way lower than this woman but why was she pushing him to interact with me? why not her?

Besides, women here are terrifying!

Upon arriving at this city of woodcrafts, the ambassador felt anxious as he could tell every woman stared at him with some sort of malice and lust when he was escorted.

Contrary to the world's innocence, most Filipina women tend to emerge from their delusions and show animalistic tendencies like the eyes of that predator every time they see hot hunk alpha guys to their liking.

Ambassador Ormo Flamel even remembers a woman who seductively twists her tongue although there's no way the government would order their citizens to become like that to foreigners. Still, Ormo felt something wrong with the people and the place.

He disregards his doubts and perhaps he is new to the environment and it was a norm in this society.

Back to the King and excluding his wife, Ormo reminded himself not to underestimate him.

He is an unknown king of unknown lands and unknown culture and a king of an underdeveloped kingdom, but he has a regal air that a very educated and noble of all nobles.

But he knew his questioning would be thorough, and his talking points were solid. Having said that, he would not resort to underhanded tactics or aggressive interrogations.

He needed to remain calm. This opponent was very hard to read.

When he was in his prime age, he certainly didn’t have this much wisdom, experience, and tact. He knew this much for sure.

Something very wrong with this place…

If I’m not careful, I’m done for…

He set his senses to high alert and braced himself. As Ormo was busy with his thoughts, something else distracted Homer from the task at hand.

Shiny and glossy, oh that golden hair…

He was the worst of the worst.

I didn’t notice when he introduced himself, but wow. They’re somethin’ else… I know they’re shorter and unfeminine, but it’s like bundles of strands of gold.

Is everything in the far east have these kinds of treasures?

Is there a woman there who willingly makes herself bald?

I mean, when you compare them.

Homer turned around to look at Luna, who was clinging to him. And tried to brush her ends.

Yup. Maybe they have hair like Luna. I badly want to go there.

Luna knows his real personality and before he touches her hair, Luna pinched him.

“Ow…!”
“Your Highness?”
“Ah, no, just a bit of a headache. I guess losing sleep over work isn’t the best idea.”

He suggested, in a hurry to smooth things over.
Several citrus fruits were presented to the table.

Although trading between nations is impossible and a logistics nightmare due to long distances, Homer wants to present him what he can eat on traversing the seas and share it with his subordinates.

“This may sound disrespectful, your Highness but I think I will decline these wonderful fruits. Receiving unknown goods from an unknown origin is a crime and I'm afraid I will not hand this position of mine to anyone.“

“Understood, Ambassador”

“Hmm… at any rate, I feel as though a weight’s been lifted. To tell the truth, I had some concerns before our meeting about forming good relations with Your Highness. But this has assured me those fears were unfounded.”

“I’m glad to hear you say so, Ambassador. This partnership shortly once we are ready to set foot on the international stage— will certainly help me out and solve some of my worries.”

“Well, I assume you have a never-ending list of worries, as a king?”

“Like trying to mitigate tribal conflicts. Pleasing your people, meeting with foreign nations, forming relations with the nobility, strengthening the troops, increasing funds, supporting our industries, and tourism… I consider many things.”

“Which would also include…”

Ormo said, his eyes glinting shrewdly.

“a military base and our soldiers stationed here.”

The air froze.

The prelude had come to an end. The true battle was about to begin.

Well, how are you going to respond?

Omor eyed him carefully.

Homer opened his mouth.

“The majority judgment of my people is my top priority.”
“In that case—”

The started.

“However…”

Homer interrupted.

“…the truth is, the presence of a foreign military makes my people uneasy.”

Homer and everybody else conclude that the United Nations of Ordesax want to set a foothold on the region— the Waham Continent on the north, Archipelagic groups, and Austrona Continent on the south.

But his confession did not affect the ambassador.

He’d expected he might say that he wanted to avoid conflicts with neighboring nations, minimize internal conflicts, and still win over his people. Now it was time for him to negotiate—with funds or commodities until they conceded.

He had predicted those concessions were his aim, of course, and had come fully prepared.
This was exactly why Homer’s next statement bewildered him.

“So we need to re-evaluate your proposal.”
“What…? ‘Re-evaluate,’ you say?”
“Yes. As I mentioned before, shortly I’m very interested in maintaining a cordial relationship with the United Nations of Ordesax. To do that, we should attempt to bridge the gap in between, don’t you think?”
“…You’re right.”

This is bad.

It was clear he had some sort of ulterior motive, but he couldn’t figure it out in time.

He was setting the pace of their conversation instead of following his lead. But he couldn’t regain the initiative at this very moment, not now. It wasn’t the time to set things straight.

“I’d like to take this opportunity to restructure the kingdom’s military.”
“Restructure your military…?”
“It pains me to admit our armed forces are weak. After all, we haven’t spent much time on a real battlefield for centuries after demons were gone. This inexperience and naïveté has caused us vulnerable and not considered a sovereign nation by many.”
“And you want to smooth things over by overhauling your military organization?”
“Exactly. The problem is we won’t see any progress or growth if we continue to rely only on our limited knowledge on these islands, and we don’t have the necessary funds to carry it out to boot.”

Homer smirked.

“So, Ambassador Ormo Flamel. Could the United Nations of Ordesax give us their funds, intelligence, and military expertise? also materials so my people know about the people on the far east”

Ormo stood dumbfounded.

How stupid! There’s no way we’d accept those terms! he screamed internally.

A crease formed between Ormo’s brow.

He instinctively shot Homer a skeptical look.

But it was no use.

He was convinced his plan was perfectly sane. And in truth, Ormo’s reaction was vastly different from the of anyone in the room as he sat across from him.

“…Will this allow us to build a military base here?”
“This small gesture will be enough to reach the hearts of my men. And I plan on doing my part to solve the problem as well.”
“……”

He sank into silence, though his mind was a maelstrom. With all eyes on him, he finally caught up with her thoughts enough to speak again.

“Understood. We will consider the idea”
“Thank you, Ambassador. I thought you might understand.”

They shook hands firmly.

—We will consider the idea—

Well, it meant one thing, they never reach a consensus and the proposal from the ambassador will never solidify.

———
NW: Next: Adventures of Xylma in Heather Part 1

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8K 134 12
It's the year 1977, After the First Oil Crisis, and the US Oil Market is still recovering. Suddenly, The Contiguous US got transferred to the complet...
571 16 10
ᴵˢᵉᵏᵃⁱ /異世界/ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ °°°ᴬ ᵍᵉⁿʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵒˡᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˡᵗᵉʳⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁿᵗᵃˢʸ ᵒʳ ᵛⁱʳᵗᵘᵃˡ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ°°° 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝�...
Chronicles Of Two Powers بواسطة smokes

الخيال (فانتازيا)

153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
12.5K 307 14
In the year 2026, our world will never be the same again. A mysterious portal was opened on the coast of Manila, Philippines. The world on the other...