Obsessive love |Taekook Fanfi...

Door rainbowmarshmellos

Love , listen to me please love !! I love you so much please believe me Tae ,, please ~jk Don't come closer... Meer

INTRODUCTION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
HAPPY NAMJOONI DAY 💜
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9(M)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 (M)
chapter 14
it's jini day 🍄
chapter 15
Notice
chapter 16
My love's Day ♡
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Author メ
chapter 22
blessed 🥺

chapter 4

2.1K 86 41
Door rainbowmarshmellos

Taehyung : Stop , don't come closer. Stop, you are a rapist. Don't come closer. You rape me , you fucking rape me (shouting and crying mess)

Jungkook : love , listen to me .. baby I am sorry , believe me I wasn't in my sense. please love forgive me. I love you, I love you so much . I can't live without you .

Taehyung (crying) : shut up, you rape me .. why ??? Why you do that to me. What I do with you. Why youuu do that. ... AAA..ahaaaahaa ..

Jungkook: love , baby please calm down.. I am so sorry love please forgive me please love .. let me see you where you get hurt !!

Taehyung : Don't touch me ,, leave me alone , leave me aloneeeee ( shouting) .. why you do that to me ..whyy?? Why ?? Fucking why?? I never harm anyone then why you do that (crying) !!

Jungkook : love I was not in my sense please forgive me. Please baby

Taehyung : Never , I want to go to my eomma. Leave me, let me go please.

Jungkook ( crying and pleading) : No love , you can't go .. I am searching you for 2 fucking years. I can't let you go . Why you don't understand I can't live without you.

Taehyung : I don't love you . Who are you ?? leave me.

(A/N : Everyone has a confusion that how jungkook know taehyung and love him like madly. Let me clear out )

Flashback 2 year's ago

Taehyung is a university student.. who is beautiful like hell. No one can compare his beauty.That much beautiful he is. He is very innocent and quite type person..he is so sweet.. everyone love him a lot ..

(A/N : this is our Kim taehyung. I am just Obsessed about him ..Ufff I am crying 😭😭)

Taehyung live with his eomma at dengu. But he is very talented student .So he got chance in Seoul university. Then he came here to complete his study and his eomma lives in dengu. So his university holding a study tour in Japan for 3 days. He also there. At the same time jungkook go Japan to attend his business meeting with other mafia's..

So the university Arthur's booked a hotel for the student. And jungkook and his partners organized their meeting to next building. In the meeting day, suddenly opposite mafia's attack them. So they are fighting but suddenly jungkook's partner got a shoot ..then quickly jungkook leave the building and hide into Taehyung's building. But the opposite mafia group unfortunately saw jungkook and they attack that building also . When the Mafia group attack the building every student got panicked and the teachers also then students leave the building but taehyung couldn't get out from his room he got too much panicked what he will do now . Jungkook try to hide himself that time he saw a room he didn't think anything he entered the room. When taehyung notice someone is entering his room he panicked and hide himself under the bed . Then jungkook entered the room and lock the room . Jungkook set on the bed while holding the gun . Taehyung was watching everything from under the bed . suddenly jungkook's hand slipped and dropped the gun under the bed when he knee to put on the gun. He was mesmerized he saw most beautiful side in the whole world. His heart was beating so fast .he can't believe in his eyes how can be a man that much beautiful. How is this possible !!! He was totally shocked

Then jungkook snapped into the reality.he saw that the boy was shaking because he was Hella scared, his eyes was glossy, his bottom cute nose was red because of crying. He is looking so cute .

(A/N : omggggggg!!! I am gonna die)

     jungkook give his hand and helping him to got out from under the bed .. taehyung hold his hand and come out . Jungkook was totally shocked how can be man soft like is ?!! He is so soft like a rose petals. My petal ...

    Jungkook was just looking at him and taehyung was looking at him but with a fear. Jungkook was watching him so deeply. How he is looking, his hazal beautiful eyes those are so deep , his long eyelashes, his cute bottom red nose , his cherry cheeks then jungkook eyes was stuck into most beautiful side his pinkish lips. Those looks so gorgeous. Jungkook just lost into those lips . Suddenly jungkook snapped out when I hear a out shoot .yes, A gun shoot outside from the room , taehyung flinched by hearing his, he was shaking. He couldn't hold himself he just pass out into jungkook arm. All of sudden jungkook couldn't hold back he fall in the floor while hugging taehyung.And suddenly having a kiss between them . Jungkook was just out of world. Taehyung now in his arm . He is feeling that the whole world is with him.he was feeling so safe and loving for the first time after his parents death . He couldn't control himself he kissed taehyung. The kiss was so soft and loving. They shared a passionate kiss.

    Jungkook : Baby , you taste so good.. so yummy.. I love you at your at First side . You are only mine . Only mine . My love , my petal, my baby..

     Then jungkook hear everywhere is silence. And he lift taehyung in a bridal style and laid him into bed and kissed his forehead

Jungkook: Baby, I have go now . I will come tomorrow and take you with me ..okeiiioo!! Wait for me baby boy . I love you my love . BA byeeeeee !!!!

Then jungkook left the building. After 1 hour everyone came into the building because they couldn't find taehyung, they went to taehyung's room and see he was laid in his bed .they went there and calling taehyung but he didn't respond. Then they spread some water into his face and taehyung was coming into his conscious. But taehyung was so afraid that's why he forgot everything. He just remember someone came to him and help him to got out from under the bed .he can't even remember his face . College authority cancelled their tour and came into Korea in that day.Next day jungkook went to this hotel to find his baby boy but he couldn't get .he searched him a lot. Jungkook thought that taehyung live in Japan .but he didn't know that taehyung live in Korea he went to Japan because of his study tour . Every month jungkook went to Japan to find his baby he everytime he came with lots of sadness because he couldn't find his baby. He is searching taehyung for fucking 2 years but he couldn't get ..he want to burn the whole fucking Japan .

Flashback end :

Back to the story : ( present)

Jungkook ( crying) : Love believe me, I am so sorry I was not in my sense please try to understand love . I am so sorry , please forgive me ..

Jungkook about to hug taehyung. And taehyung pushed him so harder so that jungkook fall into the floor

Taehyung : Believe and you ??? You fucking rape me .. And you are saying to believe me. Fuck you !! I want to go my eomma . Leave me . Fucking leave me (shouting)

Jungkook (pleading): No you can't go .. you are staying with me . Please love .

Taehyung : Nooooooo!!! You are a rapist. I am not gonna stay with you ..

Jungkook : why you always saying that I am rapist. I am saying you I wasn't in my sense I was drunk. I never touch a girl without her permission. I am not a rapist.

Taehyung ( madly) : how I will show my face ,, I got raped, I don't wanna live . I will kill myself. I will committe suicide.

Then taehyung saw a knife in a fruit basket which was in the corner of the table. He grap the knife and try to cut his waist. At that time he feel something on his cheeks his knife is dropped from his hand ,,

Taehyung was standing there while touching his cheeks.his cheeks was burning,,,,,

.

.

.

.

Jungkook slapped him so harder.. jungkook just slapped his baby .

What will happened now ,

Author nim:

Hey guys

Pardon my grammatical mistakes and errors..

If you like my story keep supporting me

Thank you guys and I love you 💜

Lastly if you like this part please give a vote a comment .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

247K 13.1K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
59.9K 2.5K 15
JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brothers...but they're also under ground maf...
56.4K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...
9.3K 713 17
Jungkook got trapped in a mission to kill Kim Seokjin; a dangerous mafia, to save his family. But ended up being the obsession of his brother, Kim Ta...