Hate • Taekook

Par voguebts

Where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook absolutely hate each other because of one teacher. Park Jimin. But what... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

31

1K 45 30
Par voguebts

Taehyung was now fully dry and clothed, he closed his door switching off the light before grabbing his phone and jumping onto his bed. He got under the covers and turned on his phone, he smiled clicking on Jungkook's contact rereading the three letter message.

Jungkook
Hey
delivered 25 minutes ago

Ah! Cant keep him waiting for long!

Taehyung
Hey!!

He sent back waiting for a reply, and he didn't have to wait long seeing the three dots on his screen.

Jungkook
What took you so long?

The message popped up making Taehyung smile.

Taehyung
I have a life 🙄

Jungkook
No way your life is that interesting

Taehyung
Well too bad it is

Jungkook
With Yoongi? Yeah no

Taehyung
I wasn't even with Yoongi when you
texted me, I was in the shower!

Jungkook
Good, you needed one :)

Taehyung
Shut up!

Jungkook
Is Yoongi still with you?

Taehyung
No, he left long time ago

Jungkook
Bet, so can I come over??? :))

Taehyung eyes widen as his jaw dropped, he reread the message trying to confirm if what he read was correct. He could feel his heartbeat racing as he checked the time and saw that it was 10:30pm. Taehyung swallowed before replying back.

Taehyung
Are you messing with me?

Jungkook
No, why would I?

Taehyung
Cause it's late -_-

Jungkook
So? -_-

Taehyung
Why do you want to come over?

Jungkook
Cause I want to see you :)

Taehyung's heart exploded as he read that, his turned to his side blushing furiously. He hid his face into the pillow letting out a silent scream while kicking his legs under the blanket. He felt his phone vibrate again, so he picked up his head reading the new message.

Jungkook
Do you want to see me?

what is he doing to me!!?

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and shut off his phone going back into his pillow letting out more silent scream, feeling his cheeks heat up. I cant leave him hanging!

He grabbed his phone again trying to think of what to say, he did want to see him but he was also super shy all of the sudden.

Taehyung
My mom is asleep

Jungkook
Sneak me in, I'll be quiet :)

Jungkook
Or is that you saying no to me?

NO!

I want you here but I'm so shy all of the sudden what the hell!?

Taehyung
What would we even do if you
come over?

Jungkook
Stuff

Taehyung sat up letting out a breath trying to calm himself down. He probably didn't mean anything nasty... right? My mom is here we wouldn't do... that

Jungkook
cmon please?

Taehyung had no choice but to say yes, it's not like he was forced to because he wasn't, it's because he wanted to see Jungkook again. He wanted to smell his nice cologne again.

Taehyung
fine but you have to be super quiet

Jungkook
Is that a yes darling?

OKAY THAT IS NEW

Holy fuck I need to calm down- NO! My heart needs to calm down

He was now letting out a deep breaths trying to calm his heart rate down. But it was getting too much, his poor heart can't handle all of it.

Taehyung
yeah

Jungkook
Alright be there in a few min, I'll text you when
I'm at your place ❤️

He sent a heart

Oh my god he sent a heart!

Okay so what? It's just an emoji right?

I need to focus on the bigger problem

HES coming and I need to sneak him in

Holy shit!!

JK

Jungkook smiled sending that last message before shutting off his phone, his heart was actually pounding. He was kinda nervous and he didn't like that because it's not like it's his first time being at Taehyung's house. "Jimin, could you drop me off at Taehyung's house actually"

Both, Jimin and Hoseok snapped their necks over at him confused. "Taehyung's house?" Jimin questioned confused making sure if he heard right.

"Wow ya'll that close already?" Hoseok mumbled surprised.

"Yes, Taehyung's house" Jungkook answered ignoring him.

"Why his house, if you don't mind me asking" Jimin asked.

"Well me and Taehyung are trying to be friends, and I want to get closer to him" Jungkook lied feeling his face heat up.

"Oh that is amazing to hear! Of course I'll take you" He cheered driving in the direction of Taehyung's house.

"At this late hour though? We have school tomorrow" Hoseok said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Well maybe their friendship is different Hoseok, we shouldn't intervene too much into their business" Jimin spoke up before Jungkook could give him a answer.

Thank you!!

"Alright alright" Hoseok laid off finally dropping the subject as the car went silent, after a few minutes Jungkook noticed they were getting closer to Taehyung's house. He didn't realize how close they were to his house.

"Don't stay up too late, I'll see you guys in class tomorrow tell Taehyung I said hi" Jimin said as they pulled right in front of his house making him more nervous.

"Uh yeah" Jungkook cleared his throat feeling his heart rate increase. "Goodnight guys" he said stepping out the car, he heard them both say goodnight before closing the door. Jungkook pulled out his phone as Jimin drove off, Jungkook swallowed hard before texting Taehyung letting him know he was here. He walked up to the front steps as he waited a few seconds before hearing the door unlock and open.

There stood Taehyung with messy hair, and in his baggy sleeping clothes. God he looked so fucking cute, and Jungkook wasn't going to to deny it. He noticed they were both just standing there staring at each other not saying anything, so to break the awkward silence he cleared his throat speaking up first. "Hey" he said a little too loud making Taehyung shush him.

Oh shit his mom is asleep!

"Sorry sorry" he whispered as Taehyung opened the door wider letting Jungkook in. Taehyung giggled watching him almost trip over nothing.

"be careful dumbass" He whispered closing the door quietly.

"Shut up" he heard Jungkook grumble making him let out another giggle.

"Come on," He whispered indicating Jungkook to follow him. Jungkook nodded and stayed closely behind him not wanting to bump into walls or trip again. Once they finally reached Taehyung's room, he let him walk in first before closing the door. Jungkook was about to switch on the lights but was stopped. "My mom will notice the light" Taehyung said speaking in a more clear voice but not too loud.

"We're just gonna sit in the dark?" Jungkook asked kicking off his shoes sitting on the bed.

"Yeah sorry" Taehyung sheepishly apologized making his way over to his bed as well, taking a seat next to him.

"It's fine, I like it" Jungkook reassured pulling his chin giving him a small peck on the lips. Taehyung swallowed hard feeling shy again.

God! What is wrong with me!?

Should I kiss him?

I want to kiss him!

But what if he pushes me away!?

"How was your day?" Jungkook asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Uh.. it was good" He answered of course forgetting about anything that happened today because Jungkook looked so good with the streetlight shining onto his face from his window and he smelled so good too. Jungkook was so perfect, has Jungkook always been this perfect?

Good?

Yoongi is actually fun?

"So Yoongi was nice?"

"Huh?"

"Was it nice hanging out with him?"

"I mean yeah... well" Taehyung hesitated for a moment thinking if he should tell him about the date but decided against it. He doesn't want Jungkook to think that they'll end whatever this is. "Well we went to the park with Yeontan, went on a little walk and just enjoyed some nice fresh air"

"That's good" Jungkook ruffled his hair, he could tell that Taehyung was shy. "You're so cute, you know?" Jungkook softly said. Taehyung's eyes widen at the sudden compliment feeling his cheeks heat up, he looked away not wanting Jungkook to look at him like that.

"Shut up..." he mumbled feeling his heart race when Jungkook pulled his chin to look at him.

"Why are you so shy?" Jungkook teased him making him feel embarrassed.

"I'm not!" He pushed him away standing up from the bed wanting some space so he could breath properly but that didn't last long the moment Jungkook grabbed him and pulled him on top of him. "Jungkook!" He gasped a little too loud covering his mouth the moment he realized.

Jungkook chuckled removing his hand and giving him a kiss on the lips. Taehyung's stomach flipped still looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Why are you so shy baby?" Jungkooo continued to tease him making him drop his head onto his shoulder feeling too embarrassed to look at him. "Do I make you shy?" Jungkook asked feeling Taehyung nod his head, Jungkook smiled falling back on the bed pulling him down with him. "You make me shy too, well maybe not shy but nervous"

What?

Taehyung picked up his head looking at him confused. "How? You don't seem nervous"

Jungkook grabbed his hand placing it on top of his heart and Taehyung could feel it, it was pounding just like his. Taehyung eyes averted back and his breath hitched, there was a look, a certain look that he couldn't really pin point, because this is the first time Jungkook has ever looked at him like that. The more Taehyung kept staring the closer he got until their lips touched. Jungkook didn't waste a second to kiss back.

Taehyung froze for a moment before realizing that's it's too late to back away now because his lips on him felt good. This kiss was so smooth and soft and even slow. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair pushing his head down a little more.

In Jungkook's opinion, Taehyung tasted so sweet and every time he breathed in he could smell the coconut lotion, it smelled so good. Their hearts were beating rapidly and their stomachs were filled with butterflies. Their lips moved against each other perfectly and slowly, there was no tongue involved or lip biting.

Jungkook picked up his right arm and setting it on top of Taehyung's hip giving it a few squeezes here and there. Both of Taehyung's hands were next to Jungkook's head holding himself up but they were getting sore after awhile and he was even losing his breath so he pulled back still sitting on top of him catching his breath and giving his arms a break. Both of their chest were rising heavily trying to catch their breaths.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked out of breath trying to grab his phone from his pocket but failed because Taehyung leg was in the way. Taehyung got off of him letting Jungkook grab his phone and check the time.

11:15pm

"It's 11:15, I'll go home around 11:30" Jungkook said shutting off his phone pulling Taehyung back on him, he liked the weight from Taehyung on his stomach and hips.

"But won't that be too late?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"Aww worried about me?" Jungkook teased him receiving a nod.

"Yeah" he wasn't embarrassed to admit it, cause Jungkook was also worried for him to go back home on that one night,

"You're so cute" Jungkook softly pinched his cheek making Taehyung blush. "But don't worry, I'll be fine but if you don't see me at school tomorrow then you can worry" Jungkook joked making Taehyung slap his shoulder before getting off but Jungkook didn't let him. "Stay like this"

"My legs hurt"

"Oh right sorry, let's cuddle instead"

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat watching Jungkook make himself comfortable under his covers waiting for him to get under as well to which he did, not wasting a second and cuddle right next to him. He's cuddling Jungkook... like actually cuddling him.

Oh my gosh

He smells amazing!

Jungkook wrapped an arm around him pulling him closer.

My stomach feels weird

My heart is going crazy

I'm blushing a lot

And I feel so shy around him

Does this mean I'm falling for him?

Wait no

Holy shit no no

That can not be happen

It took long to get Jungkook to be my friend... Jungkook would never EVER want me as his boyfriend

Never

It's okay these feelings will go away

Or maybe they're not even feelings and I'm acting weird because I'm finally getting some attention that I've been wanting

"Taehyung" Jungkook spoke up tracing him back to their position and Taehyung felt himself getting hot.

"yeah?" He swallowed.

"Does Yoongi make you shy too?"

Why would I ask that?

Now it looks like I'm competing against him

Whatever, hopefully he'll just say no

Or yes... to humble me

"Uh..." Taehyung started but didn't say anything.

Great that is my answer

Yoongi is good looking

But he's not funny or fun... or even nice

Well no, he is fun and nice when you're on good terms with him.

But If I want to stay on good terms with Yoongi then I need to stop thinking like this about him.

No he doesn't make me shy but he does make me feel weird

Just not like you though

"Sorry I asked that, it was a stupid question anyways" Jungkook cleared his throat thinking about a new subject to talk about.

"No, he doesn't make me feel shy because friends shouldn't be making you feel shy" Taehyung answered taking Jungkook by surprised.

Friends!? What am I saying!?

Oh friends don't make you feel shy? So what are we then?

"I see..." Jungkook murmured under his breath before leaning closer to him to give him a kiss on the nose, Taehyung smiled and give him a kiss back but on the lips.

"Can you kiss me again like earlier?" He asked shyly and Jungkook almost lost his shit, because that was cute, the fucking cutest.

"Of course baby" he smiled leaning in and kissing him.

And that's how the rest of the night went, a few kisses here there, giggles, blushing, and lots of heart racing let's just say Jungkook didn't exactly leave at 11:30pm more like 1:00am.

—————

It's short this time sorry!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

151K 6.2K 31
Taehyung, age 18, is a student at the Kim and Min Academy. Pretty much all the teachers there were attractive, but Taehyung really had to do a double...
3.6K 135 29
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are rivals. Ever since that one day that Taehyung joked about Jungkook and Jungkook roasted back, they've had some A...
602K 37.4K 85
[COMPLETED 09/16/20] Jimin is a brand new, 23-year old Kindergarten teacher at Davis Elementary School. He's loved by all of his students and the par...
13.1K 721 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...