Random stuff

By The_Chaos_Siblings

Also oneshots and at this point some incorrect quotes. And beware there's gonna be a bunch of wither husband... More

Incorrect quotes 1
Demon/part 1.
Incorrect quotes part 2
Hex incorrect quotes
Flower husbands (Scott x jimmy)
My ships
Stranded - Wither husbands (Fwhip x sausage)
First meetings - wither husbands
Ashley and Lydia being dumb
Sent - wither husbands + background flower husbands
How team ZIT got together in hiding (Zedaph x impulse x tango)
The life simulator- wither husbands
Nightmare - wither husbands + Hermes
We are not together - wither husbands + pearl annoying them
Baking gone wrong - wither husbands
Cold winter days - wither husbands
We have cats. For now
Double date - wither husbands and flower husbands
Cats again. Plus I need help
Lost in ikea - wither husbands
Painting - wither husbands + Hermes
I'm pretty chaotic
Cat name update

Relaxation day -wither husbands

264 10 27
By The_Chaos_Siblings

Part 2 of painting 

!I finished it at 5 am!

Fwhips pov:

I woke up with the sun. I should have been used to the light, but in the caves, there's rarely any light in the morning. Even with all the times staying at sanctuary, I would just wake up when the sun rose.

I stretched. Being small has its perks. The bed was ginormous and I, as someone that moves a lot in his sleep, it was a plus. I don't move because of nightmares. Just energy. I have way to much energy.

I looked next to me. Sausage was gone. Where's he ? It's not even 7 why's he awake ?!

I sat on the bed and looked out the window. The town square was visible. It looked so alive. Why is everyone awake at 6 in the morning ?! And like they are already running around. We goblins like to sleep till 10 and stay up for most of the night. 

I stood up and walked towards the door. On the other side to the left was another small door leading to a bathroom and if you walk straight, there's the living room with a kitchen.

Hermes room was on the right of our room.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Hermes on the kitchen counter. He was dangling his feet and talking. I laughed.

"Good morning" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did the sun wake you up ?" Sausage asked me. He stood at the oven, probably making some breakfast. I nodded and sighed.

"Hello Hermes" I said sitting down on a chair next to the counter. It was one of those chairs that you would see at a bar. Nice way to not use to much space.

Hermes nodded and smiled "I had a dream. I was flying with dad. And then we went to mom" he said happily. I laughed. Everyone had their name. Joel was dad, Lizzy was mom, sausage was daddy and I'm dada.

"What a nice dream" I said and Hermes nodded. "I want a pet now!" He said enthusiastic.

I looked at sausage and he smiled. "Yes we can get you one" sausage told his son. Hermes cheered.

I leaned my head against the counter. Hermes started laughing. He then looked at my hair.

"You have a weird hair color" Hermes told me. I chuckled.

"It's ginger. Do you like it ?" I asked him smiling. He nodded in response.

"Hermes please go sit on a chair now. I'll give you your breakfast shortly" sausage said from the stove. Hermes nodded and jumped onto a chair.

"Here you go." Sausage put a plate infront of Hermes, who in return just started eating.

Then he took two other plates out and walked towards us.

"I'm guessing you're hungry too" Sausage put the plate infront of me and sat down next to me. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I said and started eating. He laughed. "So what's todays plan ?" I asked my boyfriend.

"We'll bring Hermes to Eddie so that we can relax" I nodded and hummed. Hermes jumped.

"Can I see bubbles?!" He screamed excitedly. Sausage nodded and told Hermes to sit back down.

———after breakfast cause I'm lazy and not gonna explain how to eat food——-

I went to get changed, while sausage changed hermes into some non-sleeping clothes.

When we were all finished we walked hand in hand. With that I obviously mean, that Hermes was in the middle and sausage and I each took one hand each.

The small boy chuckled. And walked happily.

We got some weird glances from the villagers. They still couldn't wrap their head around a goblin and a small god being at their home constantly. Let alone said goblin being in a relationship with their ruler and said god being the child of their ruler. 

We walked up the way to eddies armory. There we waited for him to open the door for us.

"Hello. You here to drop of Hermes ?" The rabbit hybrid asked from the door. I nodded and sausage started some conversation with him.

I took the time to bring Hermes into the house and play with him and bubbles for a bit.

"Cmon fwhip. You did enough babysitting. Let's go relax a bit. Eddie can be trusted. I mean he raised me and bubbles !" I nodded at him and said a quick goodbye to Hermes and eddie, before sausage pulled me away by my hand.

"So where are we going ?" I asked him.

"Since it's 7 in the morning now, I thought we go back to sleep for another hour or two ?" Sausage proposed. I nodded.

Together we walked back to the house and fell asleep again.

— (with SpongeBob narrator voice) later——

We woke up and decided to go on a walk through sanctuary. We would have gone over to the goblands, but it was way to far away.

We walked through the town hand in hand. I noticed people giving us even more weird looks. What?

"Hello" a small girl came up to us. Her mother quickly walked after her. "Casey. We said not to walk to random people and approach them" the mother said sternly. I looked at sausage. What should I say ?

"Oh it's fine. Hello little one. How old are you?"Sausage said and kneeled down to be at the same hight as her.

"Hello! I'm this old" She said happily. Showing my boyfriend her hand. She held up 5 fingers. I smiled. Everyone here is so happy.

"What did you want ?" Sausage said in a nice and kind voice.

She looked at her mom.

"Oh nothing important." The mother said "let's go" She started taking her by her hand and going back to a different women, that had a probably 2 year old on her hip.

"But I did" Casey complained. "Then asks away" I said this time.

"Why are you green?" She asked me with big eyes.

"Uhhh" I said rubbing the back of my neck "you see, I'm a goblin. And we just tend to have green skin" I tried explaining to the girl. She nodded

"Your ears look weird too" she pointed out.

Yes my ears were a bit pointier, but that's perfectly normal. No one says something to Kyle for being an elve with pointy ears

"Excuse you, my ears are perfectly fine" I said jokingly.

"Very sorry your Majesties" the mother bowed and started taking the girl away again.

I looked at sausage, who in return shrugged

"You good ?" He asked me. I nodded

"I get that asked a lot. I mean why would anyone have something against my wonderful ears" I said dramatically. Sausage laughed and started walking again. We walked towards the main Center again.

"How about we go to the tavern ?" Sausage asked me. I looked at him. Us goblins love taverns. I nodded and started walking towards it.

Sausage chuckled and followed me. I pulled him towards the entrance. He opened the door and walked in. Everyone there welcomed their ruler. I chuckled. I knew for a fact, that sausage didn't want them to treat him like their saviour.

There was someone singing some songs. And some people were even dancing. I laughed

"Watcha laughing at ?" Sausage smiled next to me.

"Nothing. Just the couples dancing" he smiled.

"Do you want to dance" he asked me. He gave me his hand to take.

I smiled at him. "Hmm what's in for me ?" I smirked at him.

"I don't know. What would you like in return ?" He smirked back.

"A kiss" is what I decided on saying.

"You would have gotten that either way" he told me. I laughed and leaned downwards. I smiled and kissed him.

The we pulled apart.

"So may I get this dance ?" Sausage asked me again as a new song started playing. I laughed and took his hand. He guided me to the dance floor. There were other people yes, but it wasn't cramped.

He started dancing with me. The tavern played some classic songs and we danced to the melody.

It was nice and calming. Sausage had one hand on my waist and the other was holding my back. The height difference made it a little weird, but it's fine.

We laughed and enjoyed ourselves. I looked at the side and saw some couples dancing, but also many people staring at us. I looked at them.

"Honey. Eyes on me. Don't look at them." Sausage said smiling softly at me. I nodded.

"Can we go home ?" I asked him as I hugged him.

"Of course" he smiled and hugged me back. Then he pulled back and took me by my hand. We started walking towards the exit of the tavern. I looked around and saw many eyes looking at us again.

I looked back giving them a glare. The person I glared at immediately turned around. The others soon followed.

"Stop scaring the people" Sausage muttered amused.

I rolled my eyes. "Yep sure. Will do" I said. He chuckled and went back home.

We then sat together and watched a movie. We were cuddling and relaxing. Lucky us, having a tv in our room.

It was comfy and cozy. I fell asleep soon enough. Who knew a day of relaxing could be so exhausting? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@BumblebeeFangirl27 suggested the relaxing day things. Like movie night and dancing

So I needed to post it a bit later, cause I obviously needed Ashley's help. 

How did it turn out ?

We both fell asleep at like 6 am. So if there are spelling errors, I will just say it's my adhds and Ashley being dyslexic foult 

Words: 1600

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 174 30
The one-shots are really short so expect to be disappointed by them this will probably only have swear words and just suggest more mature things sinc...
634K 15.4K 53
little stories about the one and only corpse husband on youtube :) also gender neutral pronouns :) by the way i don't write smut, sorry it makes me...
15.5K 200 7
[THIS IS VERY FUCKING OLD😭😭] [DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE CRINGE💀] Hello Everyone. Welcome to my Second Corpse Husband x Reader book. But thi...
37K 721 87
hey, ya peeps, tis Stuffy again! so I really like Hermitcraft and stuff so I'm gonna do this, it's gonna be mostly grain and Mumbo (and Isakll. and S...