Little Miss Greene || Carl Gr...

By iamsad1

You are y/n Greene, Hershel Greene's youngest daughter. Trying to survive this apocalyptic world with your f... More

Chapter 1 | The boy who got shot
Chapter 2 | Guns
Chapter 3 | Life
Chapter 4 | The end and the beginning
Chapter 5 | Missing leg
Chapter 6 | The invasion
Chapter 7 | shooting practice
Chapter 8 | the Governor
Chapter 9 | Going to war
Chapter 10 | Making a deal?
Chapter 11 | The end?
Chapter 12 | A new start
Chapter 13 | Sickness
Chapter 14 | An attack on the sick
Chapter 15 | The prison is gone
Chapter 16 | Split up
Chapter 17 | ๏ฟผ"we win"
Chapter 18 | Traintracks
Chapter 19 | Those who arrive, survive
Chapter 20 | Escape
Chapter 21 | Dating?
Chapter 22 | They're back
Chapter 23 | "I'm not a scientist!"
Chapter 24 | She's gone
Chapter 25 | Walking. Walking And More Walking
Chapter 26 | We are the walking dead
Chapter 27 | On The Road
Chapter 28 | Alexandria
Chapter 29 | In The New Community
Chapter 30 | Woods
Chapter 31 | A new way of life
Chapter 32 | Wolves
Chapter 33 | Keeping A Look-out
Chapter 34 | Walkers
Chapter 36 | The next world
Chapter 37 | Bring me a souvenir
Chapter 38 | Haircuts
Chapter 39 | The Journey
Chapter 40 | Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Chapter 41 | Two Down
Chapter 42 | Aftermath
Chapter 43 | Grief

Chapter 35 | "Dad?"

1.6K 22 88
By iamsad1

Deanna has been taken upstairs to a bedroom. As she has hurt her leg.

The plan is to hide out here for a bit. Just until we have an actual plan.

Judith is crying in my arms. Pulling her close, I rock and shush her.

"Your okay, Judy. Shhh, y/n's here." I reassure the crying baby.

Jessie walks in, putting a hand on her hips "Still crying. We have some baby snacks in the pantry give her some of them to keep her quiet."

I nod "Okay."

She walks back into Deannas room. I walk down the stairs and through the hallway to the kitchen.

Voices stop me. It sounds like Ron.

"My mums dead, my brothers dead."

I push open the door just as Carl says "No there not."

I see Ron and Carl standing face to face staring at me. It's a garage. There's tool boxes and bikes all around.

"I'm dead." Ron says brushing his shoulder past Carl to get to me. Ron's staring straight at me.

Carl doesn't turn to look at him as he walks up to me "No your not." Carl says back. Ron laughs at this.

I step forward as Ron pushes past me. Twisting the key that was in the door. Locking us in.

"Your dad. You're dead too." Ron says. I move further away from Ron. He's starting to sound scary.

Ron turns his head slowly to look at me, putting a hand by his pocket "y/n's dead."

He's pulling out a gun. I've got to stop him.

I dart forward and push him into the door.

He yells as I push my body weight onto him, I dig my hand onto his chest making him wail in pain. Moving his gun to my face and pulls me to the side smashing us both into a metal cabinet.

My head hits the floor with a thud. Everything goes black for a second.

My ears are ringing and I can feel the blood pumping to my head.

Right in my direct line of sight, Carl pushes Ron. Then Ron pushes Carl out of my sight.

I don't know what's going on.

Glass shatters and I hear Carl scream.

Pushing myself up, my head pounds as I glance around. Carl is by the door and Ron is holding him towards it, walkers are coming up to the door.

"Open the door." Rick and Jessie shout from outside.

Without thinking. I pick up a wooden basket that was on the side and lunge forward hitting Ron round the head with it.

The wooden basket shatters into pieces causing Ron to stumbles to the floor breathing heavily while Carl runs forward pushing the cabinet at the door to stop the walkers from getting in.

"Help!" He shouts to me and Ron.

I move forward to help him but Rick bursts through the locked door "Come on!"

I run to the door. Entering the house again. We all make it through.

The walkers start trying to go for the door. I press all my weight against it. Jessie and Carl were doing the same.

"Watch out!" Jessie shouts.

Moving out of the way to let Rick and Gabriel push the couch against the door. Once they have I go back to holding the couch by the door.

"We need more, and we need to be quiet." Rick tells us.

"I'll see what I can find." Michonne says as I hold the couch tightly.

Gabriel goes off as well and Jessie comes in to help hold the couch.

"What happened in there?" Rick asks Carl.

I don't say a word. I don't know what Carl is going to say. Al I know is the back of my head, is definitely bleeding. I can feel the stinging pain but I've gotta get through it.

"We we're looking for tools and knocked over a shelf." Carl said. So he's lying for Ron.

"We heard yelling." Jessie said looking at me as if she was asking if it was true.

"Yeah, Ron saw them break through the gates. We had to move." Carl explains still struggling with the couch.

Ron leans forward "Carl there's nightstand in my mums room that we can use to hold against the door."

Carl and Ron go off.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The door was now held by the couch and nightstand. The walkers couldn't get through anymore.

"They knocked the sculpture over." Jessie tells us.

"All that noise. It's drawing more." Michonne explains.

Judith starts crying and Rick goes off to sort her out.

Carl leans over to me. Touching my head, I move away "What are you doing?"

"You hit your head when you fell." He tells me, he touches the spot on my head and I wince in pain.

"Your heads bleeding." Carl tells me.

"I'm fine." I say pushing his hand away. The others were too busy looking out the window but I saw Ron watching this happen.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

There's too many walkers and the couch won't hold up.

I press myself against the couch. Pushing to keep it from moving.

Rick runs over and helps us.

"There's just too many of them." Gabriel shouts.

As the walkers bust in through the front door.

"Everybody. Get upstairs now." Michonne shouts pulling out her katana.

We run upstairs.

Rick moves the couch to the stairs to block it. I hold my gun out ready to shoot any who need it.

Rick pulls up a walker, turning to me, Ron and Carl "Stay here. If you see any coming tell me."

He drags the dead walker into the bedroom.

Carl stays outside while I run and stand in the doorway listening to ricks plan.

"We all go to the armoury. We're gonna gut these things. Cover ourselves with the insides. It'll mask our smell, make them think we're like them. I've done it before. We stay calm, we don't draw attention, we can move right through em."

Rick cuts through the walker I watch him. I notice the other looking like they are going to gag.

"Anyone who stays here is gonna die." Rick tells us.

"What about Deanna?" Gabriel asks holding bed sheets.

Rick doesn't say anything and goes back to cutting the walker open.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I stand there in my bloody rags with walker guts all over it.

It definitely smells just like them.

"You need some more." Michonne tells me as she spreads guts all over the back of my clothes.

Once we all have walker guts all over us. We stand in the landing waiting.

Michonne whispers "We have to go."

Rick goes to get Judith.

Judith is placed underneath Carls clothes so her scent can be hidden from the walkers.

My gun is loaded and I'm ready to go.

We walk out of the house. The whole time I hold my breath hoping they don't get me.

We stand on the porch watching the crowds of walkers that invaded Alexandria. There was so many.

Rick grabs into Carls hand. I feel Carl place his hand in my mine. So I grab onto Jessie's hand.

We all walk forward into the crowd of walkers. Shaking, I step forward. Clutching onto both Carl and Jessie's hand.

Walkers walk past, groaning. I'm so close to them that I can see the blood dripping off their face and their lifeless eyes.

One of them stares at me as it walks past. It's rotten teeth is shown and I shiver in fear. However, it walks past us.

We carry on walking. I drag my leg a little so I look like one of them.

Half of them have their guts out and there is blood all over them.

We just carry on. Through the endless crowd of these monsters until Rick stops and Jessie let's go of my hand.

"Alright, new plan." Rick whispers as we all stand in a circle, I'm still holding onto Carls hand "Flares from two guns aren't enough. Too many walkers, too spread out. We're not going to the armoury. We need our vehicles back at the quarry. All of us drive. We'll need to round 'em up. We leave, we come back."

"Okay.. but Judith.. to the quarry and back." Jessie starts. She's right with Judith it will take even longer.

"I'll take her. Keep her safe until the walkers are away." Gabriel offers.

Letting go of carls hand so he can pass Judith to Gabriel. I look around. Where's Maggie? God, I hope she's okay.

"Take Sam." Jessie says.

Looking over at Sam I see him shaking his head "No. I can keep going. Please, let's just go."

Gabriel walks off slowly acting like a walker. Holding Judith close to his chest.

Jessie grabs my hand tightly and starts walking. I turn to Carl holding out my hand. He takes it and we start walking into the walkers again.

I avoid the walkers eyes in fear that they will find out I'm not a walker. They will eat me to death.

Y/n don't think like that. Your going to live.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We're still making our way through the horde. By now it's dark and even scarier.

Since I can barely see anything one of them could pounce on me and I'm done for.

Sam stops walking making everyone behind stop.

"Sam? Come on, come on." Jessie whispers holding his hand.

"Sam... hey you can do this. Sam, just look at Mum." Ron reassured him. Sam shakes his head looking around in panic.

Sam starts crying. Jessie shakes his shoulder "Sam. I need you to come with me."

"I want to-" Two walkers bite into his head.

They rip his skull apart. I stare in fear at what I just witnessed. He screams as more walkers grab him.

Jessie starts screaming pulling onto my hand. To go closer to him.

"Jessie. Come with us. We need to go." I say to her and she clutches onto my hand.

Walkers come over to her and I start to pull her hand "Come on. We have to go."

A walker shows up and takes a huge bite out of her neck. I want to scream, but, I don't. I watch her as she screams in pain. It's an awful thing to watch.

I stay silent trying to pull her hand off mine. She's holding on tightly.

I pull back and she still doesn't let go.

"Help." I say not too loud.

Her hand won't let go. I'm going to die. I start to panic and try to yank my hand off hers. It won't budge.

Carl lets go of my hand. Attempting to help me pull it off, but she's gripping on so tight.

I start pulling more quickly as I spot two walkers making there way over. My breathing starts becoming out of control as I try to get out of Jessie's grip before the walkers get me.

"Dad." Carl says as if asking his dad to do something.

Ricks axe hits Jessie's arm. Blood spews out of it. A second later the axe hits the arm again.. and again.. and again. Until her arm falls off making me fall back.

I just get up to see Ron with a gun aimed at Carl who is to the right of me.

"You." Ron says holding the gun looking at Carl.

"You." He repeats in an even more evil voice. A blade is sliced into his chest and he falls back onto Michonne. A gunshot echoes as he gets dropped to the floor and finished off by Michonne.

Ron just died. Before I can think too much into it, Carls voice says one word "Dad?"

I turn round and see his eye gone and instead replaced by flesh and blood.

I stare at him and cover my mouth in shock as he collapses to the floor.

I hear Rick say something to himself but I'm too busy sprinting over to Carl.

Placing my arms under his neck and round his legs, I try to pick him up but fail, Rick darts beside me picking him up with ease and he starts running with me following behind

With my knife I start stabbing the ones infront to clear a path for Rick. Michonne runs beside me slashing them with her katana.

We sprint to the infirmary. I have never stabbed so many walkers this quickly before.

The door is opened as Rick runs in with Carl in his arm. I follow closely behind.

"This is a gunshot?" Denise asks as Carl is placed on the table.

"Yes. A handgun." Michonne confirms.

I look over at Carl. His eye is bad. There's blood everywhere. I can see the bone and the inside of his eye. It looks painful, too painful to survive. God I hope he survives.

"Please save him." Rick says standing back.

I stand close to him holding his hand. Staring at him. He can't die. No. I can't live without him. I can't. I won't.

Denise runs beside pushing me back so she can help him. I stare at the same spot on the floor as they all start speaking, it's all muffled.

Michonne pulls the sheet over my head, finally getting the rotten sheet off me. I still stay in the same spot.

I hear the door open. I don't look to know who it was.

"Ricks out there." I say finally looking at the others.

Michonne looks at me, then turns to Denise in panic "We need to do something."

"It's almost done."

"He's taking them on, we need to go out there and help him. This is it." Heath says signalling the others who were here that they need to go out and help Rick.

Michonne gives Carl a kiss on his forehead and sprints outside with Heath, Aaron and Spencer.

It's back to silence.

I kneel beside Carl holding his hand again. I stare at the gash on his eye. God I hope he's alright.

Denise doesn't say a word and neither do I.

"We can do this. We can beat them." I hear Rick shout.

I check my knife is in my pocket and stand up. I plant a kiss on Carls cheek and whisper "I love you."

Before sprinting down the porch steps. Immediately a walker is infront of me.

Stabbing it in the head, I pull my knife out and go onto the next one.

I make clear a pathway to where I see Rick and the others killing them.

One walks up to Aaron but I stab it in the head before it gets him.

He sends me a look and then goes back to stabbing.

The rage in me is strong. I want kill as many of these as possible.

I repeatedly stab one before turning to the other.

The blood squelches as I drag the knife through the skull of one before pulling it out.

"Drive em back. That's it. We will do this together." Rick shouts.

One down. Another down. Another. Another. Another. Another.

Yanking my knife out of a walkers skull, I feel one right behind me. Before I can turn round to kill it, Ricks axe is already in its head.

He gives me a look and I give him the same look back. It's a knowing look. We both love Carl. We both have this unfulfilled amount of anger in us.

I penetrate my knife into another skull. Why did he have to shoot Carl?

Stabbing another one with as much power as I have. I shouldn't have ever trusted Ron.

Hitting a walkers eye, I pull out my knife. I can't live without Carl.

It feels good to kill them. Really good.

I slash one's head open feeling the brain falls out.

I get surrounded and start to panic but I still lunge forward hitting the one infront of me.

One grabs my shoulder from the side before a shot goes off.

Ricks axe hits it once again. Hits it before he pulls me back "Move it! Back up!"

A fire blows up in the distance. All the walkers start migrating over to it.

Who did this?

I start to get the walkers who didn't go towards the fire.

One stabbed. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

I just go on and on killing them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.1K 95
Y/n Dixon, she was the youngest Dixon child, nothing like Merle. She was sweet, kind, caring. Like her mother. She always had Daryl to protect her. B...
1.6K 51 13
a little worm girl with her beast friend
185K 2.9K 74
"Bแตฃโ‚’โ‚–โ‚‘โ‚™ gแตขแตฃโ‚—โ‚› bโ‚—โ‚’โ‚›โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜ แตขโ‚™โ‚œโ‚’ wโ‚แตฃแตฃแตขโ‚’แตฃโ‚›." Casey Jane "CJ" Grimes is the daughter of Rick and Lori Grimes, and someone who always finds trouble.